Obsessed with Mom Ch. 01

Story Info
The beginning of a lust for his mother.
1.4k words
3.96
402.1k
39

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 09/07/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
arodz
arodz
44 Followers

For as long as I can remember, I have been madly in love with my mother. She took great care of me when I got chicken pocks at 12. When I broke my arm at age 15, she fed me, bathed me, and watched movies all day with me. She has been there for me in every way a mother can be. She was a stay at home mom. Dad was the breadwinner in the family. They had gotten married right out of high school. She never played the field to sew her wild oats. She wanted a family from the get go. And she was happy for the most part, but I can tell there's a little something missing in her life.

By the time I was a senior I had all the usual dirty thoughts of girls. My friends and me were what we called mini-perverts. We would go to school with little mirrors on our shoes and walk up to girls wearing skirts from behind to see their panties. But we never groped them or anything. And because all these chicks knew our rep, they never gave us the time of day.

When I turned 18, my friend Tommy and me were jack off buddies. Neither of us could get any chicks so we would help each other out once in a while. We knew we weren't gay, we just wanted to relieve each other of the built up tension. But Tommy wanted to stop because one time when we were jacking each other, I was really hot and went a little too far. I leaned over to him and whispered in his ear to ask him if he would suck my cock. He to me fuck no, and wanted to stop. I apologized and ask him to please finish. He did but said he wouldn't do it anymore.

Jacking off became a part of life for me because I just wasn't getting any and Tommy stopped helping me. I would go to Tommy's house to hang out and when he wasn't looking I would go through his sister's drawer, searching for panties. Now and then I would take one home with me. I would jack off into the crotch and cum on them. One time I went to her hamper and got a used pair. I put my nose on the crotch and it snapped my head back. It smelled nasty, yet nasty! I took those home with me and jacked off with them lying on my face. But I got too greedy and started taking them all the time. Then Tommy caught me stealing one of her thongs and I was never invited back again.

Then one day, my life would change forever. All my family was going out to dinner. I was waiting in the living room when dad asked me to check to see if mom was ready yet. I went to her room and opened the door. Just as I opened the door, she was slipping on her panties. And that was all she had on at the time. They were black lacy panties. I had jacked off to a pair like those before. This was the first time I had seen a naked women in person before. Her breasts were huge. She started rubbing lotion on them. I stood there and watched her put on her bra, slip, dress and shoes. I didn't move until I heard my dad yell from downstairs, "Jack, what's going on up there?" Shit I forgot he wanted to know if she was ready yet. I quietly closed the door and knocked.

"Mom, dad wants to know if you're ready yet."

"I'll be down in about 10 minutes."

I quickly went downstairs to tell dad, then went right back upstairs and opened her door just enough to see inside. She was already fully dressed and was just fixing her hair. I watched her with her hands above her head, fixing her hair. Her breasts pointing out and her cleavage perfect. My heart was pounding in my chest. Just then I realized I had an amazing hard on. This was a surreal moment for me. Here I was watching my mother getting dressed, lusting over her body. This feeling overwhelmed me.

She got up and walked to the door. I quickly scampered away. I crept into a corner and watched her leave her room and head downstairs. I went to follow her, but I stopped at her room and quickly went in. I scrambled to find her panty drawer. I pulled out the first pair I found and stuffed them in my pocket. I went downstairs and we all went out to eat. At the restaurant, I sat right across from mom and I just had my eyes locked on her chest the whole night. At one point my younger brother asked me what the hell I was looking at. I thought quickly and said, "Nothing I was just thinking about something I saw on TV yesterday."

I noticed every part of her. When she got up to go to the ladies room, I saw more of her cleavage as she stood up. I stared at her ass as she walked away. I even notice her calf muscles on her smooth legs. While she was gone, I tried to imagine her visually in the ladies room: with her panties down, her dress pushed up, and wiping her pussy with toilet paper. Oh how I would love to be that toilet seat. Even on the way home, in the car, I was taking in her aroma. She had the smell of a cleaned and perfumed woman's body. The smell of which I would later compare to a stripper. The fact that I had her panties in my pocket, well let me just say I couldn't wait 'til I got home.

Once I got home, I quickly changed into a t-shirt and shorts. I tried to go back to her room and watch her get undressed, but dad was in there this time and the door was locked. She really didn't come out of her room the rest of the night. Damn, all I had to go by was the image in my mind (and her panties). I went back to my room and thought about her all night. During the night, around 2 a.m., I tried one more time to get a peek of her asleep. Again the door was locked, but I could hear some faint noises coming from inside the room. It sounded to me like they were pleasing each other. My cock was harder than it's ever been before. I went back to my room and threw off all my clothes and jumped into bed with her panties.

I put her panties on my face, trying to get the aroma of a cunt, but I got them from her drawer so they were clean. So instead I held them in front of my face with my left hand and jacking my now swollen cock vigorously with my right hand. I just kept staring at the crotch of the panties and trying to imagine my mom pussy sitting in them. I closed my eyes and remembered what I had seen earlier that night and then opened my eyes and I could almost see her body in those panties right in front on me. That was all I could take. I threw down the panties on my chest and jacked for all I was worth. I screamed out in ecstasy as I shot the biggest load I'd ever let out in my life. I could see the jets flying up toward me. One even caught me on my chin.

As I lay there breathless, my dad knocked on my door and asked me if I was okay. He had heard me scream minutes earlier. I said, "Yeah, I just stubbed my toe going to the bathroom. Sorry I woke you up." He said it's all right he wasn't asleep. Yeah I knew that already.

I looked down at the panties and they were covered in my cum. Again, this was so surreal to me. I'm looking at my mom's panties covered in my sperm. I stayed there motionless for about ten minutes. I closed my eyes for a bit and without even trying I saw that image of her naked body again. I instantly started stroking myself again. My cum served as lube and within minutes I was shooting another load on her panties.

I got up, rolled the panties in a ball and put them under my bed. I spent the rest of the night thinking about this whole situation. I could only come to this conclusion: I was obsessed with my mother. This wasn't going to go away, so I would have to figure out what to do about this.

To Be Continued...

arodz
arodz
44 Followers