The Manor House Ch. 07

Story Info
Rob overhears Shandi masturbating.
791 words
4.51
25.7k
1
0

Part 7 of the 19 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/28/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
velvetpie
velvetpie
1,286 Followers

While she sipped, Melba informed her about the house rules. Shoes were not to be worn in the house and work boots were to be left in the back foyer. Breakfast was mandatory and was dinner but it was up to you to take lunch, if you wanted it. Breakfast was ready at 6, lunch at 12:30 and dinner at 6. Once a week, you were expected to wash dishes and help prepare food.

"Now, it's almost five. I think the best thing for you would be to shower up and rest before dinner."

Shandi heeded her new friend's advice and Melba led her up to the room that Rob had prepared for her, then quietly left, shutting the door behind her. She showered, luxuriating in the hot water and lilac shower gel, then laid down on the bed naked, allowing the breeze from the open window to caress her drying flesh. Her hands moved across her body, smoothing the drops of water away and Rob's image popped into her mind as her fingertips grazed her nipples, bringing them into quick relief.

She wasn't sure what it was about Rob that affected her so deeply but she knew that she wanted to be with her, that she wanted to be on the receiving end of her love and affection.Am I gay now? That question flitted quickly through her mind but paled against the strength of her new feelings. She closed her eyes and pinched her nipples, imagining Rob's naked body beside her. "Oh, Rob, touch me."

Rob climbed up the last set of stairs, heading toward the last bedroom where Shandi was settling in. She hadn't been downstairs to meet her when she returned from her stable duties and she wanted to make sure that the young woman was all right.Who was she kidding? She wanted to gaze into her eyes and steal glances at those fabulous legs and generous breasts. She wanted to lay her down in her bed and lick that sweet brown skin until she begged for release. She wanted ...

"Yes, Rob. I want you so much."

Rob paused, her fist raised to knock on the door, a shiver running through her body hearing her name spoken so sensually by Shandi. Heat crept up her neck and flooded her face, making her gasp for breath as her nipples tightened in response. She leaned against the door jamb, grasped the door knob and silently eased the door open.

Shandi groaned, gently massaging her trimmed mound and rubbing her nipples. She imagined Rob's hands on her knees, applying pressure so that her legs splayed open, exposing her wet, pink pussy. Her fingers parted the turgid flesh and stroked, one digit burrowing into the sopping hole and drawing a long, deep whimper from her. "Please, Rob. Don't tease me." She gasped, pressing her finger in deeper. "Fuck me with your tongue."

Rob had to bite her hand to keep from moaning. The sight of Shandi's naked body writhing on the bed was enough to make her mouth water but coupled with the heady lust in her voice made her want to do just what she asked. She violently shoved her hand into her pants, quickly finding her clit and pressing a finger as deep into her cunt as she could.Yes. She licked her lips, catching her tongue between her teeth as a sweet shiver of pleasure coursed through her.I'd fuck you with my tongue, Shandi. I'd lick every inch of your beautiful black pussy.

"Rob." Shandi moaned, her finger sawing in and out of her clutching hole. The pressure was building so slowly, so deeply that she was panting, her body arched in response. She released her nipple, sucked her middle finger into her mouth, then pushed it up into her ass. "Oh, Rob. Yes, fuck me! Fuck me!"

Separated by a few yards, both women exploded, Shandi's climax drenching her hand while Rob's flooded her panties as well as her fingers and left them both gasping for breath. Shandi slowly removed her finger, trembling as she came a second time from the movement and closed her eyes, letting sleep slowly overcome her, her finger still lodged in her pussy.

When the door opened, she didn't bother to open her eyes. She had known that someone had been watching her and imagined that it was Rob. She felt a soft hand caress her shoulder and fingers stroke her sweaty brow before a cool cotton sheet was pulled over her fevered body and a soft kiss laid to her temple. A tired grin crossed her lips as she slipped deeply into sleep, now knowing that Rob had seen her and that maybe her dream would come true.

velvetpie
velvetpie
1,286 Followers