Creampie Gangbang

Story Info
Wife has a gangbang in front of husband.
1.8k words
4.31
652.9k
225

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 09/06/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife and I enter a quiet neighborhood bar. We are here because my wife said she had a surprise for me when I got home from work. I took a quick shower and on her orders, changed into some casual cloths. My wife on the other hand was more dressy compared to me. She had on a white blouse with lacey bra. The blouse was just barely see through. She had on a short black mini skirt with matching super small white lace thong. The outfit was completed by her high heel shoes. She told me to go sit at the bar because she had so work to do first.

The bar was your typical neighborhood bar. A few empty tables, a long bar with a mirror behind it and an adjoining room with a pool table. I ordered a drink from the bartender and watch my wife walk over to the room with the pool table. As she walked in the room, the four guys playing pool stopped immediately and stared at my wife. She announced that she wanted to play pool and challenged them to a game. She announced that she wanted to play for $100 a game much to the surprise of the guys playing pool. There was not much interest in the game from the guys until she told them that she would wager her clothing instead of money. As she said this, she removed her bra from under her shirt a pulled it out the sleeve. She dropped the bra in the middle of the table. The guys immediately reached for their wallets and produced $100.

Two of the guys would play against my wife as the other two watched. The first game went very fast as my wife scratched the eight ball on her third shot. She slowly removed her mini skirt and dropped it on the table. The second pair of guys started the next game. At this point the bartender began to notice the half naked woman playing pool. Much to my surprise he just stood behind the bar and watched.

The next games were not any better for my wife. The two guys went on an amazing run. My wife never got a shot in the game. The guys sank every ball for consecutive victories. After each game, all four guys looked at my wife hoping she would continue playing. Of course she did not disappoint them. She removed her blouse, then tiny lace thong.

So there is my wife, playing pool in a bar wearing only high heels. This caught the attention of the bartender who was no longer behind the bar. He was seated in the pool room getting an eye full. A completely naked woman playing pool was too much of a distraction for the guys. Many missed shots later and my wife had won four straight games. The guys did not give up. They found some much needed concentration and secured another victory.

Having no more clothes to bet with my wife thanked the guys for the game and went to the table to put her clothes back on. The bartender told her that she was not allowed to do that. He explained that she bet each piece of clothing and they were no longer hers. With a devilish smile, my wife glanced quickly at me and said to the bartender, "Maybe I can earn them back." As she said this, she unzipped his pants.

The bartender said she would have to "earn" it back from everyone. "Love too" said my wife. I slowly sipped my beer as I watched my wife get used by the 4 pool players and the bartender. Each one stripped naked and surrounded my naked wife who was sitting on a chair. She would suck one cock and stroke one with each hand. After ten minutes of sucking and stroking, my wife got up and laid back on a table. She spread her legs and exposed her completely shave pussy to the five hard ones. "Who's first" she asked.

As the first guy slide his cock into her pussy another made good use of her mouth. The other two players were getting stroked by my wife. With no one paying attention to his cock, the bartender noticed I was watching from the bar. He said, "Hey buddy, you want to get in on this too?"

As he said this my wife said, "Oh that's my husband. He just likes to watch."

"Oh your husband, huh. That's different. Come over here." the bartender says. "I have a job for you."

I get up from the bar and move over to the sex scene. I am told to undress. The bartender sees my raging hard-on and comments, "Wow, see your wife get used is a real turn on for you, huh?"

The first guy that was fucking my wife starts to grunt. He pulls his cock out and shoots his load all over my wife's shaved pussy. The bartender looks at me and says, "Since she's your wife you have to clean her up." This catches the attention of my wife who stops her sucking and stroking. "Yeah baby, clean my pussy so the next guy can fuck me." she said. I reach for some napkins that are on a nearby table. My wife exclaims, "Not with napkins! With your tongue. Lick his cum off my pussy." The first guy steps aside to make room for me. I get into position and start licking her pussy. Each lick is a mix of pussy and hot cum. My wife moans with pleasure. She announces that she is coming and not to stop. I continue to lick until he orgasm stops and he pussy is clean. She looks down at me and says "That was wonderful. No clean the cum off his cock."

I turn to look towards the guy who just came and he is pushing his semi-hard cock in my face. I do the only thing I can and open my mouth and accept his cock. I suck and lick his cock as my wife cheers me on. Soon his cock is clean. It is replaced by a new hard cock.

I look at my wife and she tells me to suck that cock as she is getting fucked by another guy. I watch her as I slide the cock in and out of my mouth. She is delight and exclaims, "That is so hot. I'm going to cum. Stroke his balls as you suck his cock." I reach up and caress his balls. I notice his ball sack starts to tighten and his cock get harder. I feel a gush of cum hit the back of my mouth as he announces he is cumming. My wife orders me to swallow every drop. My cock throbs with excitement as I swallow his huge load. My wife continues with words of encouragement and excitement.

As a result of these events, the second guy fucking my wife can not control himself. He pulls out and releases a huge load all over my wife's pussy. Again I am told by my wife to clean her with my tongue. I move into position and lick her pussy clean. She tells me to take my time as she was me to make her cum again. I lick and swallow all the cum and bring her to a huge orgasm. As I clean the cum from the last guys cock, my wife gets on all fours and gets fucked by the last guy and bartender. I finish my cock cleaning duties and move over to my wife. Each guy inserts cock into my wife's waiting pussy. After a dozen thrusts or so, they switch. One inserts his cock in my wife's pussy and the other inserts his cock in my mouth to lick off the pussy juices. This goes on for about 30 minutes.

While I am servicing the bartenders cock the other guy fills my wife's pussy with his cum. She looks over at me and tells me I have a job to do. She instructs me to crawl under her in a 69 position. I lay of the floor and slid into position. I have a close up very of this guys cock in my wife's pussy. She tells me to lick his balls first. I do as I am good and lick his balls. He continues to fuck my wife. Each time he pulls a little farther out. His cock is covered in cum and pussy juice. I lick the shaft of his cock as he pulls it out further each time. With each lick of cock I continue down shaft and lick my wife's clit.

As he finally pulls completely out, he lets is cock flop into my mouth. He thrusts a few times and fucks my waiting mouth. Suddenly he removes his cock and I focus my attention on my wife's freshly fucked cum filled pussy. I lick her clit and insert my tongue into her open pussy. I taste her pussy juice and his cum. I continue and each time I focus more on her clit. Soon she announces that she is cumming. As her pussy contracts more cum is squeezed from her pussy into my waiting mouth.

As her orgasm stops, the bartender slides his cock into her pussy. I continue to lick her clit and the shaft of his cock as he fucks my wife. My wife take my throbbing cock into her mouth. Her moans of pleasure fill the room. I watch as the bartenders cock starts to spasm. He announces that he is cumming. He presses deep into my wife's pussy as he pumps my wife full of cum. As he pulls out his cock continues to spasm. He pulls completely out and squirts three times on my wife's pussy lips. He grabs his cock and strokes it. He aims at my open mouth and squirts two more times. I swallow his fresh cum and begin to lick the dripping cum from my wife's pussy lips. She immediately orgasms causing her pussy to expel the bartender's huge load. I swallow every drop and continue to lick her pussy clean. My wife continues to suck my cock as I explode in her mouth.

My wife rolls off of me and the table and I follow. We are see 5 naked men with huge smiles on their faces. My wife asks if she has "earned" her clothes back and each nod in agreement. I put my clothes on as my wife grabs her pool winnings and her clothes. I tell her not to bother put them back on because she won't need them when we get home. She hands me the money and her clothes. She looks at the guys and says, "Thanks for the cock, we'll have to do this again soon."

We leave the bar and I drive my naked wife home.