Night Out

Story Info
Carly is taken on the dance floor.
1.8k words
4.01
195.1k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first attempt at writing a story. I hope that you enjoy, any feedback that you have is greatly appreciated!

Carly jumped out of the shower and stared at her body in the mirror. She could not help but smile at the image reflected back at her. Her full C breasts stood at attention, curving into her trim waist and flaring back out around her round ass, trailing down her lean legs. Leaning forward she studied her large blue gray eyes which seemed to pop from her face as she lined them with a smoky eyeliner. She rubbed a creamy pinkish peach blush over her high cheekbones, her perfect skin needed no other makeup and after she applied a glossy lipstick to her full lips all she had left to do was pick out an outfit.

She had always been a beauty and now as she got ready for her first night out in what seemed like ages, she carefully picked out an outfit that would accentuate all of her curvy features. After pulling almost everything from her closet Carly decided on a sexy silvery sequined tube top that was cut so that her perfect cleavage showed out of the top and a hint of her stomach showed before her very low rise, very short skirt started. After she slipped on a pair of sexy 3 inch stilettos and gave her curly auburn hair a toss she was ready to go.

She was meeting her friend Brianne for dinner before they went out dancing at a particularly hot club. After a few drinks and a light dinner they were of to the new club in town. Although Carly had never been before, almost everyone at the marketing office she worked at had been there and said it was a great club, although a little crowded on the dance floor. They had gone early on purpose to miss most of the line and after only a fifteen minute wait they were in. Even though it was only 10:30 the bar was well over half full.

After their first drink Brianne saw some friends that she wanted to say hi to and ran off while Carly decided to hit the dance floor. She did not mind dancing alone, in fact she rather preferred it, this way she did not have to worry about matching someone else’s moves. Ten minutes or so after Carly started dancing a very handsome guy came over and offered her a drink, Carly agreed and as they walked over to the bar in the middle of the dance floor she learned that his name was Damien. He offered a shot and after they both downed a shot of Tequila they headed back out in the dance floor together armed with double coke and vodkas.

As they started dancing Carly studied him, he really was gorgeous, black hair, cut a little long so that it hung shaggy around his face, deep green eyes, and a sharp jaw line. She smiled to herself, she had only been out on the dance floor and already had the hottest guy in the bar, from what she could see, dancing with her. As they grinded against each other Carly could feel her nipples getting hard and her pussy getting wet. It had been so long since she had a guy in her life and although she had simply could not have sex with a guy since her breakup she was beginning to regret that while she was so close to Damien.

They danced and drank for a few hours and Carly was drunk, it was a good thing they were dancing by the large pillars that speckled the dance floor so she could lean up against one anytime she felt a little off balance. Things had really heated up with Damien, she could tell that he was enjoying the closeness in which they had been dancing by his hard cock pressing up against her as they danced. His hands kept drifting down to her ass and their lips were entwined. He broke their lip lock long enough to ask if she wanted to go back to his place. She shook her head and yelled over the loud music that she just wasn’t ready for that right now. He looked pissed, but a second later the look passed and he was back to his handsome self.

He was a little rougher in the was that he dancing after she denied him, he would grind into Carly so hard it began to hurt her and instead of the light caresses and gentle squeezes of her ass that he had formerly been doing he was now roughly grabbing and mauling her, kissing her hard on the lips forcing his tongue into her mouth. Every few minutes he would ask if she wanted to get out of there and go someplace else, but she kept protesting until finally he was being so rough that Carly said she thought it was time for her to go home.

His formerly sweet green eyes turned stormy and he roughly grabbed her arm and pulled her back towards him, slamming her into the pillar that she had been using for support. He leaned forward and growled “I don’t think so” in her ear. He now had her pinned against the pillar and began to grope her tits through the sexy tube top. Carly looked around for Brianne, but she was no where to be seen. No one around her was paying any attention and even though she was shouting out for help no one could hear her over the booming music.

Damien started pinching her nipples through the shirt , and Carly wished that she had worn a bra. He slipped his hand down and brought it up underneath Carly’s tight shirt. He was grapping her tits in his one hand and with his other one had pinned her arms over her head. The whole time he was just staring at her with those green eyes. They had seemed so friendly at the beginning of the night, now they were frightening, Carly was worried about what was happening, but at the same time it did feel so good to have a man taking care of her body, even if he was being rough with her.

Carly decided in her mind that although she wasn’t happy with how he was acting, she could not really do much to stop the way that Damien was treating her so she might as well enjoy it. She leaned forward to meet his lips and they once again began making out. No sooner had they done this than Damien stopped groping her tits, and although her was still holding her hands, he seemed to have gone back to the way he was before she had tried to leave. They kept dancing and making out and Carly was starting to feel more at ease again when all of a sudden she felt Damien’s hand under her skirt.

She gasped and looked down, Damien was stroking up her leg with his free hand and still holding her very tired hands above her head with his other hand. Her skirt was so short that he hardly had to lift her skirt up and he had access to her soaking pussy. She had been looking forward to going home and relieving herself, but now she started to worry that someone else was going to beat her to the punch. She started struggling and Damien strengthened his grip on her wrists leaned forward and said “behave, I am going to teach you a lesson, you little whoring cock tease, you are nothing but a slutty bitch who likes to get a guy all pumped up and then laugh as you leave him standing there. Well not tonight, tonight you are going to learn a little lesson. You are going to learn that if you are going to act like a slutty fucking whore, that you are going to be a slutty little whore. I am going to fuck your cunt right here on the dance floor and there is nothing you can do to stop me.”

As he was saying all this he had pushed aside the sexy black lace thong she had chosen out earlier and was rubbing her clit. As much as she was horrified by his words, she had desperately needed a release and she could feel her orgasm building as he twisted and pinched her clit roughly. She had never in her life been talked to or treated like Damien was treating her, and although it horrified her she was becoming more and more turned on. He suddenly stopped rubbing her clit and was parting the lips of her pussy with his fingers, without notice he rammed two of his fingers as far up her pussy as they would go and she yelped from pleasure and pain as he roughly fingered her.

She was so close to coming and he could tell he leaned forward once more “You really are a dirty whore aren’t you? You are fucking getting off on me fingering you. Well it is my turn now, and no fucking dirty cunt like yourself is going to stop me” With that he abruptly stopped and as Carly looked down she could see that he had unzipped his fly and pulled out a thick 9 inch cock. Carly swallowed, she had never had fucked a cock that big before and she began to panic again, she looked around for some one who might be seeing what was happening, but no one was paying any attention to her. She was going to get fucked on the dance floor.

He pushed his cock under her skirt and she could feel the head push at the opening of her pussy. Then without warning he slammed all nine inches into her wet cunt. He started fucking her in time to the music so that anyone just watching would think that they were just dancing closely. Unfortunately for Carly it was a particularly fast song and in order to keep the rhythm Damien would pull out and slam back into her at a very hard fast rate matching the beat of the techno like song. He had grabbed a handful of her hair and was pulling at it painfully with the hand hat was not holding her.

She could feel her pussy beginning to get raw from the fast beat that he was keeping, and yet she could feel her orgasm building again. As she tried to keep struggling against him, she kept more and more turned on by his rapid fucking and at last she could not hold out any longer and she started cumming all over his hard dick. As soon as he felt her tight pussy contracting against his cock he could no longer hold it in and began pumping load after load of his hot jism into her wet sticky cunt. After he had every last drop emptied into her he zipped his pants back up left, leaving Carly there rubbing her sore wrists and dripping cum.