The Neighbor

Story Info
Student helps older woman with more than moving.
2.5k words
4.39
123.6k
19
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked at my friend Thomas as I chewed the last bite of my hamburger. "No, I'm afraid I can't make it tomorrow," I said. "I know that Saturday is your only free day, but it'll have to be next week. I promised my neighbor I would help her with some minor chores tomorrow."

"That's quite all right," Thomas replied. "I guess I'll see you in 8 days then. I have to run, got to hit the books now so that I'm finished before Sunday."

I nodded as Thomas pushed himself away from the table. "Bye, Jerry," he said as he waved. I waved back at his departing figure.

I signaled for the check as my waiter passed by. Paying the bill, I headed out to walk the 3 blocks to my room-for-rent. I was lucky to find the place, which I furnished in a Spartan manner – a bed and a dresser. (The owners of the house were nice enough to let me have a towel rack in the bathroom for my shower towel and part of the refrigerator for any food I might buy.) It was only 5 blocks from the Northwestern campus in Evanston, and was barely affordable for a college student living on nothing but financial aid. I had enough money to pay rent and live on Ramen, like all good college students. Once a week (Fridays) I would meet Thomas in the local greasy spoon for dinner (cheap burgers): we alternated paying. Normally, we would meet on Saturdays to play chess.

My social life consisted of these once-per-week meetings: I was majoring in biology, which left little time for anything else. Dating was impossible unless the girl would finance it. This particular Saturday, I had volunteered to do some chores for the older woman who owned the house next to the one where I was renting a room: she would pay me $10/hr, which would provide a good month's worth of spending money for me. Her name was Melanie Jenkinson: I had met her once before -- when I moved in she had introduced herself. I knew nothing about her besides her name.

I decided to turn in early. I figured a hard day of housework might tire me out quickly if I wasn't properly rested. I took a shower, relaxed with a chess book I had taken out of the campus library two days before, and at 11:30 p.m. turned out the lights and went to bed. The next morning, I got up bright and early, having set my watch alarm for 8 a.m. sharp, and dressed in my "chore clothes": a pair of old jeans and an old white T-shirt. I figured there was no point in dirtying my nice stuff. I headed next door to Melanie's house.

I knocked on the door. A few seconds later, Melanie greeted me warmly. "Hi, Jerry!" she said with enthusiasm. "Come on in! I'm so glad you agreed to help me!"

I smiled back at her. "I'm happy to do it," I said. "I could sure use the cash, plus it's nice to help out people."

She closed the door and locked it behind us as we entered. I didn't think much of it, but I was a bit surprised to see that all the curtains in the house were drawn. "You afraid of the sun?" I asked her jokingly.

"No," she replied, "but I prefer living in twilight: since I was young, my eyes have been very sensitive to bright light."

"I see," I responded. "So what should I do first?"

"I recommend that you start by dusting the den," she said, "while I get into my maid's costume and vacuum."

"You don't have to do that," I commented. "After all, you're hiring me to do that stuff for you."

"Don't be silly," she answered. "There's a lot of stuff to do, and it would take one person the whole weekend! Of course I'll help out. You get started now." I decided to take her advice, and began to dust. Melanie went upstairs.

A few minutes later, she was back. "What do you think?" she asked me. "Is this a good maid's outfit?" I turned to look at her, and was stunned by what I saw.

She was dressed in a tiny black leather miniskirt, coming about 1/4 of the way down her thighs. Her long, well-muscled legs were displayed to perfection. Her bare midriff didn't have an ounce of fat on it. Her skimpy white blouse was cut so low that her massive breasts almost popped right out of it. I could see her nipples pressing up against the thin fabric. Her arms were almost as big around as my legs, and her muscles were perfectly cut in diamond shapes. Her short, salt-and pepper hair looked very military. She looked like she could take on a grizzly bare-handed and come out victorious. I was amazed at how much sex appeal she had. I couldn't speak as I drank in her muscular, beautiful body.

"Well, do I meet with your approval?" she asked teasingly.

I managed to stammer out, "Yes, that outfit looks terrific, Miss Jenkinson."

"Please call me Melanie," she said. "I'm not a schoolteacher. I'm a friend who needs help with my house."

"OK, Melanie," I answered. "I guess I'll get on with the dusting."

I finished with the den about an hour later. "You done?" Melanie called out.

"Yes, Melanie," I replied.

"Let me show you a trick for dusting," she said, walking over to me and taking the duster out of my hand. "Watch me." She bent over to demonstrate her technique on the now-clean table, but I wasn't paying attention to that. As she bent over, she gave me a nice view of her ass. She wasn't wearing any panties, and I could see her pussy. I felt my dick stir to life.

She straightened up and turned to face me. "Did you get that?" she asked.

"I think so," I responded, my mind still on her body.

"Here," she said, "it's easy." She leaned forward, letting me have a perfect view down her blouse of her breasts. Her nipples were practically poking through the skimpy blouse. They were massive: at least half an inch long, and her areolae were so large I doubted they would fit completely in my mouth as I imagined myself sucking on her.

She once again straightened up. "Just use your wrist to go in circles," she said, "like in the movie The Karate Kid, wax on."

"Thanks for the tip," I said. I couldn't keep my mind on my work, as I kept seeing an image of Melanie's naked body. This is outrageous, I told myself: she's more than twice your age. But the image wouldn't go away, and my dick wouldn't go down. I was tenting my pants. I hoped Melanie hadn't noticed.

At about 12:00, having done what I could with two of the guest bedrooms, I heard Mel's voice again. "Lunchtime!" she called out cheerfully. "You must be starving, Jerry. You probably don't get much to eat if you're like most college students."

"That does sound good," I admitted.

We went into the small dining room, where a platter of sandwiches awaited. Milk, water, and orange juice were in elegant crystal pitchers, and two places were set. As I happily munched on a roast beef sandwich, Melanie began asking me about my social life.

"I don't have much of one," I admitted. "I can barely make rent, and with no money, that means I'm kinda stuck."

"What, no girls are after that nice young body of yours?" she asked teasingly.

"Uh, no, not with my lack of money and my homework," I said. "Biology isn't exactly the easiest subject to study."

"I'm a former biologist," Melanie informed me. She leaned forward, giving me another view of her perfect melons. "If you'd like, I'll help you study. I can give you some… personal training." She winked at me.

I was too stunned to reply. "We'll start with the basics," she said, unbuttoning her blouse and removing it. Her massive knockers were practically in my face. "A woman's breasts need lots of attention," she said. "The nipples are especially sensitive to touch. More nerve endings per centimeter are in the nipples than almost anywhere else."

I stared at her, open-mouthed, unable to believe what was happening. "Don't just sit there like a fish out of water," Melanie told me. She walked over to where I sat, paralyzed with shock. Spinning my chair around with one deft move, she leaned over and thrust her breasts into my face. "Start by circling the nipples with your tongue," she said.

I did as she asked, taking her into my mouth and flicking my tongue over her nipple, then starting to suck in earnest. "That's good," she said. "You don't have experience, but you make up for it with enthusiasm. Don't forget I have two of these." I got the hint and switched my attention to her other breast. "Come to mommy, baby," she moaned. "Suck on those breasts. Play with them. That's a good boy." I squeezed her tits together and managed to take both nipples in my mouth at once. "Mmmmmm," she moaned. "I think we should move to the bedroom."

She stepped away and beckoned for me to stand up. When I did, she reached down, scooped me up in her arms like a sack of grain, and threw mw over her shoulder. "As you've probably guessed," she informed me as she carried me up the stairs, "having you clean the house was not the reason I wanted you over here." We reached the master bedroom, complete with 4-post bed, expensive furniture, and lovely accessories. She laid me down gently on the bed.

"Young men today have no idea how good older women can be," she continued, removing her miniskirt. I drank in the heavenly vision of her completely naked body in front of me. "Every time I've tried to find a young man who appreciates me, they get scared off when I make a move. But you didn't get scared off by the thought of me using your body."

I lay still on the bed, not sure what to say in response. "You don't need to say anything," Melanie assured me. She removed my T-shirt and started gently caressing my upper body. "Just lie back now and relax." She kissed me on the neck, then ran her tongue down to my chest. I hadn't realized that my chest was directly connected to my dick. Her touch and kisses were causing my pants to strain outward, trying to contain my rock-hard rod.

She continued to kiss, lick and touch my upper body for a few torturous minutes. I thought my jeans were going to rip. "Aw, does something need to be released from its bonds?" Melanie asked. She unbuttoned my jeans and pulled them off. "I see I'm turning you on good," she remarked. "Have any of your other girlfriends ever done this?"

"I've never gotten to this stage, actually," I admitted. "Kissing was about as far as I ever went in high school, and I haven't had time in college for anything."

"You just let me lead, then," she said.

Without warning, she suddenly had four silk scarves in her hands. Quickly and efficiently, she tied me to the 4 bedposts, leaving me naked and spread-eagled, completely at her mercy. She then began a slow tongue bath of every exposed inch of my skin, excepting my genital area. I was getting so turned on I couldn't stand it. "Melanie, what are you doing to me?" I moaned.

"Whatever I want to!" she replied. "You're mine now. You're going to have that nice young body of yours used for my pleasure… and yours too, if you're a good boy."

I realized she was right, and decided to try and enjoy the experience. Having finished her tongue-bath, she positioned her pussy over my face and slowly lowered herself downwards. "Tongue me gently, young man," she told me. "Not too rough. When you find the clit, circle it slowly." I was needing release very badly, and decided that the only way she'd help me was if I helped her first. I started licking her slit, slowly. "Mmmmm," she moaned. "That's good."

Her juices started to flow down over my face. I lapped up as much as I could get. "Make me cum, honey," she said. "Lick that clit!" I began circling it with my tongue, then flicking my tongue back and forth over it. She squealed with pleasure and began cumming in earnest, clamping her legs around my head. I thought I'd pass out from being trapped between her thighs, but she finished her orgasm and relaxed the pressure. "That was very nice," she informed me. "You did that quite well."

She lay down next to my tied-up body and began to gently massage my swollen balls. "Are you getting all heated up?" she asked teasingly. "Do you need to release that hot cum from these tight balls?" I could only moan in response. "I know what you need," she said. She positioned herself over me and made me eat her out again, but this time she leaned forward and began to lick up and down my rock-hard shaft.

She was an expert, however, and though I felt like I was going to burst if I didn't cum, she only made me hotter. She brought me almost to orgasm but stopped me just short. It was exquisite torture. "Melanie," I moaned, "please let me shoot!"

"Are you begging me for it?" she asked. "Are you willing to do whatever I say if I let you climax?"

"Anything!" I moaned. "I can't take it anymore!"

She then switched positions, getting off me and lying with her head between my legs. She ran her tongue out experimentally and licked my balls. "Oh, yes, you're ready," she purred. She mounted me and began sliding up and down. In seconds, we were both cumming. My orgasm seemed to last forever, as I shot a massive load of cum deep into her throbbing pussy. She collapsed on top of me, whispering in my ear, "All better, honey?"

"Yes," I said. "That was the best experience I've ever had."

"Good," she said. "Remember a few minutes ago when I asked what you would do, and you told me you'd do anything?" I nodded. "You're moving in with me," she said. "You won't owe any rent in terms of money, but you will be at my sexual beck and call at any time, excepting when you're in class."

"Do I have a choice?" I asked. "You stated that like it was a fact."

"Honeybuns," she told me, "don't lie to me. Even if you had a free choice, which you don't, you'd take the deal." I thought it over for a few seconds, then realized she was right.

Melanie proved to be so wonderful, even after I graduated and got a job, we still are together today.