Switch

Story Info
Sydd and Tina go clubbing.
2.9k words
3.79
45.5k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sydian
sydian
81 Followers

Second night. The actions are familiar. San Francisco street corner; cars slow; the drivers are luridly appreciative. Most attention seems to focus on the full, even ample, black, studded leather cod-piece. There are no socks stuffed in this one. The cod-piece is part of the entire ensemble. The night before, Tina had bitched her in lycra...the short sheath had almost been as tight as Sydd's hot asshole...and then there were Tina's words to the effect that there was nothing better than Sydd's thick, full lips...nothing other than pussy...or was it vice versa...T had popped into her head at that evocation; her cock had hardened and leaked continuously down her stocking-clad thigh...In any case, the last night had begun on a San Francisco corner like this; a cool night where the chill stung the cheeks of her ass...

The cheeks of her ass. They were exposed. Part of the ensemble; her choice this evening. Top to bottom: over the ultra sheer black body-stocking that encased her made-to-measure 36d's was a black leather corset—turn about for last night?—and an equally black, leather bolero with faux mink collar—no need to kill anything other than the gawkers—and them, only with looks...Below the waist, the source of the chill: black leather jodhpurs—crotch-less and ass-out...hence the need for a little 'discretion': the cod-piece—hopefully soon to be lost. These slid into a pair of five inched stiletto, thigh-high boots, also black. Above the top, inside thigh, rose the band of the sheer, black Cuban-heeled thigh-highs. Back to the top: faux black mink pill box, accenting the nappy, winter-wheat blonde head. Cobalt blue lenses behind oversize shades. An oversized, over the shoulder, a black leather bag, light-weight, but filled with toys: 8", thick, 'realistic,' black cock; crop; padded, leather cuffs; makeup; lots of lipstick; an extra pair of heels—just in case—the stuff...nothing heavy...A 'black widow' tonight? Perhaps...

As she drummed her buffed nails against her thigh—not impatiently, but to a rhythm only she registered—the Mercedes slid noiselessly round the corner. The window powered down. The full, richly lacquered lips pouted from the pale face. The tongue involuntarily glossed over them at the sight of Sydd. Clearly the desired effect. Sydd slid into the heated seat, and the car slid into the San Francisco night...'slid,' such a descriptive word...

Sydd took in the full-view of her driver; reaching up to turn on the cockpit—mmmmmm—light as she did. Dressed as commanded. Tina leathered again, this time red. The corset tight, and the skirt so short that when she sat it slid—that word again—over her ass, exposing her naked, semi erect, and erecting cock; strapped to her thigh by a band of red ribbons...the head touched and leaked pre-cum on the elastic of the red thigh stockings that peeked over her blood-red 5" stilettoed, thigh-high boots...Before she could pull away from the curb—window still down to the viewing public, of whom there were not a few—Sydd firmly grasped the ribboned packaged, milked and then levered herself to cover Tina's full, red mouth with her own. She held this pose for what seemed like several minutes. When she drew her gloved hand away, it glistened with Tina's slickness...

*

Tina was an exception in Sydd's life. It may sound racist, though it is surely not the intent: Sydd very, very rarely did white. It was not that she didn't get enough offers—they were, in many ways, overwhelming in their volume. Here, however, it was simply a matter of her aesthetic, and her 'ethic.' The cd community was dominated by white grls who seemed to care less about the black wmn out there. They were ignored; virtually non-existent...Sydd spent most of her time looking for and 'pampering' the 'non-existent'—if they were deserving...

Tina's exceptional nature began with her style—so close, or so it seemed, to impeccable, that the degree of difference was inappreciable. She was intelligent; and she was caring. She was also a looker...She was hot...

***

Tina was hot...there was this demureness that hid a certain heat...Sydd loved the 'before and after' looks. They were recorded mostly in pics. Sydd found Tina rather amazing: especially the 'regular' grl look that more than often gave way to some sultry slut...like tonight...

'Payback' flitted back and forth in Sydd's mind. Last night, strapped to a plastic-sheeted bed; ass-up—the 'bubble butt,' if you will—tight, muscular, ripe for the taking...an ass hardly ever taken... 'Tina,' she thought, 'you must be special...'

Unlike Tina, accept for these occasions, Sydd was 'terribly' straight---and loved it...it was the juxtaposition that was so exhilarating...a tight muscular male one minute, and a tight, hot 'fetish bitch'—as Tina put it—the next...and this was 'the next'...

'Sooooo, how was my ass?' a rhetorical question, to be sure...Sydd knew only too well how her ass was...soooo good—for the both of them—that her asshole was still 'ringing'...Where Tina had used the crop, she had been careful not to mark Sydd...an act that Sydd stressed was verboten...the crop, however, was literally a 'warm up' for the gloved palm...Sydd's real weakness when she switched—to be spanked and milked, rhythmically...before she was penetrated...Her own hoarse panting in moaning was still in her ears...

Rhetorical or not, Sydd got the response that she wanted...Tina's cock swelled in its red, satin bonds...Sydd leaned even closer at the light, and whispered: 'You know what the "pony-girl's" got for you, don't you?' Tina puddled pre-cum on the fresh leather...the two scents were incredible...Now, Tina's asshole spasmed—anxiety and anticipation...a bit of both... 'Ready for me, Babi?'...the nod was almost imperceptible... 'You'll just have to wait, Bitch...'

**

The valet opened the door and Tina swiveled her naked hips on the slickened leather seat; her hard, scarlet lashed cock in full view...before she could clear the door and his gaze, Sydd had placed the faux-diamond choker round her neck and clicked the lead into the D-ring...This one read 'MY SLUT.' Sydd made her stand there for what seemed like eternity while the parking attendant gawked, then, she hissed, 'Pull your skirt down, Bitch! Don't display what's mine without my permission.' Sydd snapped the lead and strutted ahead—no equality here—and Tina dutifully followed...behind that powerful, yet recently-fucked, black ass...

The door to the club opened. The motion was fluid. Sydd's booted heel crossed the threshold at the same instant that she gracefully stripped the cod-piece aside; a rumored 11+ sprang forth and no one cared if it was an inch or so shy.

As she tethered the slut, she grabbed the prettiest bitch in arm's reach, backed her against a wall and covered her mouth with her thick, glossy lips...her cock hardening, stretching, and leaking against her 'victim's' thigh...the victim, herself, responded with gusto, grinding back...the sable-skinned blond, rarely encountered, had become the stuff of legend—at least the urban kind...

Tina, could only stare and grow harder, herself...

***

Sydd glanced over her shoulder. Tina made eye contact. It was brief and powerful. She dropped to her knees in the plush carpet of the club; her mouth open to receive the inverted, pre-cum soaked codpiece. She tried to disguise her ardor as she sucked the codpiece gag with as much relish as she did Sydd's cock...the codpiece became sodden with her saliva as she tried to extract the black bitch's flavor from the leather. Tina sucked harder as she took in the spectacle...

Sydd's 'attention' was being lavished on another dusky beauty who looked as if she had stepped off a Ballywood set...Kamasutra was written over every inch of her sari-clad body; and she was just as forceful in her eagerness to match Sydd's carnal onslaught. The sari slid over that richly toned, mahogany bubble ass. The long, sculpted legs flowed into stilettoed sandals whose straps reversed their way up her calves and knotted just below her knee. They and her sari were a rich yellow; a wonderful contrast to her darkness. She and Sydd were quite a sight. In spite of 5" heels, they were still, relatively small grls—5' 6-8 in stocking feet; slender and tight...

As Sydd kneaded the honey-brown ass, a dark, thick snake of a cock struggled free of its tuck in a matching yellow thong, pushing between the crack of her ass...Its size even shocked Tina—thick, meaty, long. It leaked down the Indian grl's thigh. Sydd's fingers grazed the head and the cum slit; the thick, heavy pearls clinging. Sydd worked the pearls into the skin her new partner's ass, re-glossing skin that already glowed.

Sydd's open mouth clamped down on the beauty's. In turn, she tongue-fucked Sydd's mouth with an incredibly thick tongue. Sydd hadn't forgotten that equally thick muscle that had pushed back between this hot bitch's thighs...one hand slid over the tight ass to that pretty cock. Seizing it right below the crown, Sydd tugged it back and toward the crack of the ass...and stroked...

The motion broke the lip-lock. The bronze beauty sighed, then moaned. Sydd pulled her closer as they ground her cock between them; her cock and shaft sliding and peeking between their thighs. Sydd gripped her earlobe in her teeth and breathed into it: 'What's your name, Babi?'

'Shiva,' she winced as Sydd tugged on that pretty cock again, making it longer still...stroking it behind those glowing cheeks; making it leak even more...

They had become quite a spectacle, and Tina was not the only voyeur in this space—in fact, there seemed to be a club full. She and Sydd had made quite an impression the night before...the white fur and black lycra tube; the black leather bustier and hot pants; the entrance, all seemed to have the calculated effect...but the real effect came from the brazen nastiness of these black and white bitches. Some wanted to simply position themselves for the best possible view. Others were literally queuing in the hope that they'd receive an 'invitation'...

***

The first 'invitation' was issued...eye contact, again. Sydd caught Tina in her gaze. The command was silent...and gracious...it said: 'This is for you, Babi.' With that, Sydd stroked Shiva's cocked. Tina stood, the crowd murmured, then stilled. She was exquisite, standing there, poured into red leather. Gracefully, intentionally, she approached her summons. It was a short distance from where she was tethered to Shiva's ass, but her long strides were marked by elegance and her hard, ribboned cock riding along her thigh...

Three long, gliding steps were all that was necessary to reach her 'Mistress' and their prize. Once there, Tina adhered to ritual—protocol—she handed her lead to Sydd—they always purchased them quite long...the codpiece was extracted, she was then allowed to kiss Sydian—Sydd's preferred ¬nomme de fuck when she was a la mode—lightly. Then she allowed her lips to fall lightly from Sydian's to Shiva's shoulder and down the small of her back...crouching and then, kneeling when she had reached the 'position.'

What the crowd was witnessing was all the more heated because of what they had seen the night before—'role reversal.'

There was a slight flutter of Sydian's lashes as she tugged the lead and pulled Tina into Shiva's ass...her nose came to rest on the corona of her sphincter, her mouth within breathing distance of Shiva's cock head...by instinct the tongue darted forward to catch a drop of wayward pre-cum. On it's way back into her mouth, the soft-rough tongue rasped the head of that cock, forcing the Indian grl to push her head back and her tongue forward—deeper still into Sydian's mouth...

The backward movement exposed even more of Shiva's sex-cobra...the mongoose in Tina seized it by the head and tried to swallow it whole...Shiva's moan coated the entire room in a thick, steamy wetness...Sydd released Shiva's tongue from the vice of her mouth, untangled herself from Shiva's clutch and propped the 'Bombay' beauty against the wall...Sydd moved to inspect Tina's work...

***

The 'inspection' was close...and 'proper'... Sydian knelt beside Tina. She positioned herself to get the best view of Tina's handiwork—mouth-work, to be more exact—and to record the intense emotion and passion flooding Shiva's face... It also afforded her the best vantage from which she could slide her hand up Shiva's torso and play the chain that clamped the nipples of those grapefruited swellings that adorned her chest...

With every motion, Tina greedily took in more of that teak wood...with every motion, Shiva backed more cock into Tina's mouth...Sydian observed and lick her own lips, glanced at the stiffness between her own legs and it's pooling, and knew that it was about time to get 'hers'...

She leaned towards Tina and whispered—instructing and chiding... 'Nasti little bitch...slut...' It was the chorus to a soft litany... 'If it's hard, dark, and pretty, you'll take it, won't you?'...

Tina wanted to nod 'yes,' but at the moment of her gesture

Sydian yanked the chain...the charge through the nipples forced that bronzed ass back and more cock into Tina's already stuffed mouth.

'Yesssssss, I thought you did,' Sydd hissed, pulling the lead forward in the act of lodging even more cock down that throat...Sydd was remembering the previous night, and feeling a tad bit vindictive...was the word 'payback? All that wood between her thighs seemed to be 'nodding' 'Yes'...

'Mmmmmmm... Remember last night, Bitch...?' Sydd whispered... 'Remember how hard you rode this pretty, black ass?' Again, Tina tried to nod; again Sydd pulled lead and chain simultaneously...Tina gagged on cock...the backwash flowed so thick through her lips that you might have thought Shiva had cum...Shiva moaned and began to pump back into that throat...

'You rode me like there would be no ass tomorrow, Bitch... You rode me like I'll never forget... Maybe I should thank you, Slut... In fact...I will...' A yank...more gagging...more humping...

On her knees, Sydd scooted behind Tina... Her cock, slick and glistening...

'You will remember me, Bitch... You will remember me...'

***

Sydd slid in behind those pale ass-cheeks and slapped them so forcefully that the report ricocheted off the walls... Tina responded as expected: she jumped, taking even more cock down her throat, leaving another bright red smear on that tan tube...and raising her ass to just the desired angle...

Shiva moaned even louder as Tina gagged once more; the reflex to gagging seemed to be to fuck that pretty, white face even more...to make that carefully applied make-up a blur...

The equal and not so opposite reaction was to force Tina back down on to her haunches and onto that slick ebony pole that awaited her...

If it is possible to speak with one's mouth full, Tina accomplished this...as she came down on Sydd's pike, Sydd thrust up...the motion had a speech of its own... It said: 'Remember me, Bitch??!!'... Tina's response was emphatic and affirmative...from a full and constricted throat came a gurgled keening...a soft, but loud wail...the contradiction of a full ass speaking...

Sydd gripped Tina's hips and began to pound out a new beat, one Tina hummed/moaned onto Shiva's skin-flute...the extra tonal vibrations made the Indian grl flinch...her cock not only plunging in and out of that soft, hot mouth, but now being staccatoed from side—imprisoned in a tight, humid sound chamber... For Shiva, the 'music' was beautiful...

For Sydd, every thrust cause her own ass-hole to clinch, and last night's ringing was more than just a memory... She figured she had a little ass-ringing of her own to do... 'Hmmmmm... Wonder if Tina remembers that one: "Ring my bell—elllllllllle... Ring my bell"...?'... Sydd went at it with a vengeance... 'Bell –ringing'...

Sydd bent her back like a compound bow, arched up and let that thick, long, dull-headed arrow hit its mark for one last time before she let loose a torrent of thick, scalding cream... 'Bull's eye!'... Tina's ass-hole clenched, spasmed...the voice in her tried to dislodged that thick tawny cock cramping her throat...and Shiva... Shiva...it wasn't clear if Shiva sang or cried at this moment, but cum, she did...

The cream that now overflowed the corners of what had been one of the most perfectly made-up mouths in the western hemisphere was unmistakably, in its mixture, mostly pure cum...and terribly tantalizing to those who thought 'clean-up' to be the most divine act of their sexual universe...they hovered on the edges awaiting a summons...

Tina gagged one last time, freeing her throat of cock... She coughed and her eyes watered as Sydd, still lodged in her, leaned over her and stroked her cheek as she whispered in her ear... 'You'll remember me, now, won't you sweet bitch?'...

Tina turned and softly answered, 'Yes...'

Now Sydd disengaged, lifted Tina to her feet. 'Go fix your face... Look like you belong to me...'

She walked over to the wobbly Shiva, slid her hand over that sex-slicked ass, and whispered: 'Next time, it's mine...' Shiva's eyes went bright as she nodded her assent...

Someone, from somewhere, had taken the car-check... As Tina leaned on Sydd from the club to car, the valet opened the door... Sydd tipped him, leaned into him, said softly: 'And next time, her ass is yours, pretty boi...' And squeezed that thickness in his pants before she slid behind the wheel...

***

Nope... Sydd's not a cruel person—not by a long shot—but then again, does giving pleasure amount to cruelty? By way of rationalization, some might call it 'justice'... Tonight was a turn-about, a reversal of fortunes—a switch... And Tina had been 'fortunate' enough to get exactly what she had wished for... But then, Mamma's always there to whisper in your ear: 'Be careful what you wish for...'

sydian
sydian
81 Followers