A Visit to a Fan Ch. 03

Story Info
Gale heads to Orlando.
769 words
4.48
26.6k
3
0

Part 3 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 10/10/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
velvetpie
velvetpie
1,285 Followers

It was two days before he could return to reading more from the site. His brother dropped by for a visit and they made merry before he flew back to Georgia. Gale was pleased for the visit, not just because it offered him the chance to see his younger sibling but because it kept VelvetPie off of his mind. It made him rethink the crazy idea that he'd been toying with but only for a moment. He wanted to find her; heneeded to find her. He couldn't explain why but he wanted to see her, to talk with her, to find out why she'd written such a romantic ode to him and how she was able to limn him so well.

He fixed a cup of coffee and went back to the computer, clicked on her name and re-read her biography. It was very cryptic, stating that she lived in Florida, but not which city and he sat back, rubbing his face. He had a three-day meeting in Orlando next week and if he could just find out where she was, he could make a side trip. He scrolled down to the bottom of the site, searching for webmaster information and was upset that there was nothing other than a Contact Us link. It took him another twenty minutes to copy down the information he needed and he quickly picked up the phone.

At first, he didn't exactly know what to say.Hello, I'm Gale Harold and I'm looking for VelvetPie. Sounded like a desperate man searching for a date. He decided to rely on his charm and hope that it was enough. He finally reached someone that was in the know and convinced them to give him the address. They only had it because she had won a contest the previous year and had recently moved, sending the updated address to one of the owners.

When he hung up the phone, a thrill raced through him, observing the address information he'd just written down. He could do it. He could actually go find her. On a whim, he picked up the phone again and asked directory assistance for her number. It was unlisted. He sighed and called Jenny. She answered on the third ring, sounding rushed and tired.

"I'm going to do it."

"Do what?" He explained what he'd done to her and what his plans were. "Are you crazy? You don't know what kind of person she is! She could be a crackpot!"

"Yeah, she could be but I don't think so."

"Just because she wrote a story about you?"

"It's notjust a story, Jen. It's like a love letter to me. It makes me feel like a million bucks."

"Well, it should, especially if you jerk off to it."

Gale lit a cigarette, listening to his friend. She was reminding him of what fans were like, that most of them were crazed women who wanted him to knock them up. Still, he couldn't deny the feeling that he got from reading the story, the intense need to meet her. Jen was right. He remembered the nights when he did the play,Uncle Bob, and had to escape with Thea Gill because the crush of fans had been overwhelming.

"Are you listening to me, Gale?"

"Yeah," He sat up. "I hear you."

"But you're still going to go, aren't you?"

"I have that meeting ... "

"Not that. You know what I'm talking about."

He thought for a long moment. "Yeah. I'm still going."

Jen huffed loudly on the other end of the line. "Well, just be careful. You don't know this chick and her husband may not want you to know her, either."

"I'll be careful, Jen, and thanks."

He hung up and returned to the story, beginning where he left off. Chapter eleven left him breathless with its passion and intensity. He was still stroking himself when he reached thirteen and his dreams came true. He couldn't do anything except sit helplessly as his cock erupted in his hand, the description of her impromptu blow job fueling him. Gale cleaned his hand and stripped down, putting a towel across the chair's cushion and a box of tissues nearby.

Over the next few hours, he slowly read through each chapter, cumming three more times as he became ensnared in the clever web she wove with her words, feeling her insecurity and his own need for true acceptance. As he closed the last page, he knew instinctively that without a doubt, he had to find her.

He had to make a visit to a fan.

velvetpie
velvetpie
1,285 Followers