Pizza Party

Story Info
Unsuspecting delivery guy gets more than expected.
739 words
4
31.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SykoSara
SykoSara
71 Followers

She opened the door.

"Hi, are you-" he started, but stopped as his mouth dropped open. The sight of such a perfectly formed woman in nothing but panties was quite overwhelming. He lifted his eyes to her face. "I, uh, just, have this pizza, and-"

She smiled as his words trailed off again. She purposefully ran her fingers through her long brown hair and down the front of her body, lingering where it was needed. "You were saying?" She bit her lip suggestively.

"Um, ah," he stammered, obviously without words.

"Would you like to come in?" He nodded passively, eyes concretely fixed on her uncovered chest as he stumbled through the door, which she closed behind him. "Is that for me?" she asked, nodding towards the pizza.

"Sure," he gushed, nodding again.

"I'm not really in the mood for pizza, isn't there anything else that you could give me?" she said, stepping closer.

"Like what?" he asked nervously, eyes wide.

"Oh, I don't know," she said softly, trailing her slender fingers down his heaving chest, "Be creative."

He let out what seemed to be half a moan, half a sigh. She smiled again as she started unbuttoning his work shirt, exposing his flushed skin. His mouth still hung slack, along with his arms. After his shirt was unfastened, she stroked his chest with her nails, sliding her hands down and around his waist. She pulled him close and let a hoarse breath out onto his neck, pressing her body against his. "Do you want me?" she whispered into his ear. She kissed his neck slowly.

"Oh," he sighed breathily. Her hands slid to the front of his pants, which she undid quickly. They fell to the floor. Making her way down his torso, kissing him all the way, her hands easily found his very large and erect member.

"Little bit excited, are we?" she teased. His boxers quickly joined his pants at his ankles. She took him into her mouth, stroking and sucking until he seemed literally about to explode.

She moved away suddenly, licking her lips and silently beckoning him to follow. After ridding himself of the bothersome shoes and clothes, he did so eagerly. She led him into the dining room and lay down on the table. He walked up to her and, after removing her panties, slowly pushed her lean legs apart. His right hand stroked her as his left moved up to her breast, tweaking and tugging until she moaned loudly. He slipped in a finger, then two, then three as she gasped ecstatically. Her wetness covered his fingers. His hand gave way as he explored her with his tongue, giving way to even louder moans.

Finally, when neither of them could take anymore, he plunged into her. She drew in her breath quickly as his motions became fluid. In and out and in and out and faster and faster he went, and deeper. Her breathing quickened in time with his thrusts.

Pushing chairs out of the way, he turned her over onto her stomach and mounted her roughly from behind. He held onto her hips as he pushed in and out of her quivering body. One hand moved to hold down her lower back as the other grabbed a hold of her hair. He pulled her head back roughly as his thrusts shook her body. She moaned in uncontrollable ecstasy.

Abruptly, he broke away and picked her up, carrying her down the hall and, after a few tries, finding the bedroom. He laid her down and rolled her over so she was lying on her stomach. After placing a few pillows under her hips, he climbed on top and pushed into her in the reverse missionary position. His hand made its way around to pleasure her from between the pillows and herself. She was being stroked and fucked so hard that she could hardly control herself. She let out a final moan of pleasure and came, gritting her teeth and grabbing the sheets under her. He came as well, his last thrusts as deep and controlled as his first. They lay there a minute, to catch their breath and re-live the pleasure.

"Mmmm," she moaned, "so much better than pizza."

"Definitely," he agreed. After a moment of silence, he asked hesitantly "Do you need me to leave now?"

"What and miss round two?" she replied as a grin spread across her beautiful face.

SykoSara
SykoSara
71 Followers