Taking You

Info
He's waiting as you step from the shower.
985 words
4.32
177.4k
24
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wdelander
wdelander
140 Followers



You've just stepped from the shower, and you're standing in front of the mirror. You've dried yourself and wrapped a towel around your hair, but otherwise you are naked. You lean forward and rub the mirror to wipe the steam away, and I watch your breasts sway.

I watch through the door, which you always leave partly ajar, as I stand in the shadows of the darkened bedroom. You're looking at yourself in the mirror, appraising what you see. I watch you run a finger lightly around your nipple. I see your nipple stiffening as you let you a sigh. I wonder what you're thinking about as you touch yourself.

I quietly step back further into the shadows and take off my clothes, as quickly and quietly as I can. My cock is already hard, thinking about you, and it makes it difficult getting my pants off.

I hear you moving in the bathroom, and then you turn out the light and step through the door into the darkness of the bedroom. You're wearing a robe now, the towel still wrapped around your hair.

I quietly step up behind you and put my hand over your mouth. I feel your body stiffen as you try to pull away.

But my other arm is around you now, pinning you to me. I slip my hand into your robe and feel your skin, still warm and a little damp from the shower. My hand finds your breast and I squeeze it.

I take my hand from your mouth, and you blurt out "I just had a shower!"

I ignore this and tell you to BE QUIET.

I pull your robe open, and take both your breasts in my hands. I squeeze them and play with them, feeling their fullness and their weight. I'm holding your body tight against mine, and even through the thick cloth or your robe, you can feel my hard cock pressed against your ass.

I kiss your neck, my mouth open against your skin, breathing in your scent. My hands continue to explore you, squeezing you, pinching and twisting your nipples until they are stiff and erect.

You whimper a little as I bite your neck. God, I love your taste! I feel you trembling as I squeeze you and play with you.

I pause for a moment to pull your robe roughly from your shoulders and off your arms. You try to turn toward me, to see me, but I don't let you. I drop your robe on the floor, and taking the soft belt, I loop it around your wrists, tying your hands behind your back. And then I pull your body against mine once again.

You are helpless as I caress you. You feel my hot breath on you as I whisper in your ear... "you've got such nice tits... such big, hard nipples for me to play with, don't you baby?"

I pinch your nipples to emphasize my words, before sliding my hands down your body, over your soft skin.

You feel my rigid cock pressed between the cheeks of your ass, a trickle of precum running wetly down, lubricating us as I rub against you. My hands continue to explore you. You feel my hand slide between your legs, touching you, caressing you. You feel my fingers brushing lightly over your swollen lips, teasing you.

I can feel your heat now, your wetness. I slip my finger between those sweet lips and slide it up and down, spreading your juices. I rub my cock against your ass, humping you as my finger slides into your pussy. I can't believe how wet you are. I spread your juices, using two fingers now, sliding them in and out, running my slick fingers over your hard clit.

Wordlessly I guide you to the bed, leaning you over, pushing you down. I make you spread your legs, your ass in the air, your upper body on the bed, hands still tied behind you. I reach under you and touch you. You feel my fingers spreading your lips, holding you open. You feel the head of my cock press against you from behind, and then push into you. You gasp as I pull back and then thrust forward again.

My cock pushes deeper and deeper into you, filling you. You're so wet, so hot... I start to fuck you, my cock sliding in and out with long strokes, sliding almost out of you, and then thrusting back in, deep inside you.

My hand is still beneath you, playing with your dripping pussy, your juices drenching my fingers. I rub your clit as I fuck you, responding to your gasps and moans. You push your hips back against me, matching the rhythm of my urgent fucking, taking my cock deep into you as my fingers bring you closer and closer to orgasm.

I thrust into you faster and faster, my hand rubbing you. You know I can't stop now - you know I'm going to cum in you. I feel your body start to stiffen and tremble, and I know that you are going to cum too.

Oh fuck! Oh god, yes baby! Cum with me!

I drive my cock into you, burying it deep inside as my cum erupts into you. Spurt after spurt of my hot jism squirts into you as your muscles contract around my shaft, our juices running together down your thighs in a wet trickle.

I lean forward on top of you, my heart pounding. The scent of our sex fills your bedroom.

After a moment I raise my body and untie your wrists, tossing the belt aside. I stand, and my cock slips wetly from you. You look so sexy, your ass in the air, your pussy drenched with our cum.

I give that sexy ass an affectionate smack.

"You're going to need another shower," I say.

--:--
--:--
1.0
wdelander
wdelander
wdelander
140 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
oh fuck!

thank you so much!!! i came roughly the same time you did. (audio)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Whoa...

That gave me chills. I like it...especially the audio!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Exactly what I want, the story and the audio

only the audio could be better...more professional story telling, and make difference between the narrative mood and the mood of your real speaking part...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
So hott!

One of my favorites. Always makes me horny.

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

Forced Entry A man forces his way inside to pleasure her.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Taken by the Beast Lonely woman gives in to her animalististic urges.in NonHuman
The Breeder Caught on their pack lands, she's used as a breeder.in NonHuman
Isolated Property The perfect secluded getaway.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Taken to the Cabin Ch. 01 Violet is captured.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories