Comforting Cammie

Story Info
Old friends become better friends.
2.4k words
4.49
76.3k
25

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 11/04/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had just gotten home from a long day's work. It was the end of the quarter and I had to work all day to get the numbers in on time. As I closed the door and hung my keys on the key rack, I heard a faint whimper down the hall. "I guess Cammie's home", I said to myself.

Cammie was my roommate for a couple of years now and I really enjoyed living with her. We met freshman year in college and kept in touch every since. She was so kind to let me move in with her after I had gone through a very rough spot in my life. But we worked opposite schedules and rarely got to see each other except on those weekends when we hung out with mutual friends, so it was weird for her to be home right now. As I walked down the hallway, the whimper intensified and I realized that she was crying.

"Cammie are you alright?" I asked while peeking my head through her door. She just kept her hands over her face and shook her head.

"Sean and I broke up", she sobbed while still covering her face. This came as no surprise to me, and I must admit, I was a little relieved. I didn't care for Sean. He was an arrogant little prick that just took advantage of Cammie's sweetness. I made my way to the bed and draped my arm around her in an effort to comfort her.

"That fucker cheated on me. After giving him so much, he cheated on me!" she shouted, "Why does this always happen to me? What is wrong with me?"

After searching inside me to say something and try and calm her down, I hugged her and whispered, "You're too good for that loser. Don't belittle yourself; he's just an arrogant asshole that has no idea that the best thing that has ever happened to him is now gone. Don't cry for him." She just covered her face again and lowered her head and continued to cry. I hated to see her cry. She has the biggest heart in the world, and seeing her like this made me wanna go over to Sean's and kick his fucking ass. Trying get through to her, I kneeled between her legs while she sat on the bed and looked up at her.

After a little bit, I managed to calm her down and she finally removed her hands from her face. Still between her legs with my hands on her hips, I looked up at her as she told me the story. In between sniffles, I told little jokes in order to put that lovely smile back on her face. She was flushed from crying, and I think for the first time, I noticed how gorgeous Cammie really was. She has always been a cute girl in my opinion, but now I'm starting to realize that she is extremely hot.

She continued talking, but now I found my mind starting to wander, as well as my eyes. From my kneeling position, my eyes went from her lovely face and slowly crept down to her breasts. Those 36DD tits sat up nicely on her 5'3" frame. My eyes continually drifted down to her hips where my hands rested and then it dawned on me that I was kneeling between this hottie's legs. My cock began to twitch.

"...so what do you think?" she questioned. "Damn", I thought. I wasn't listening to a word she was saying.

"What do I think about what?" I replied. Knowing that she was upset right now, I braced myself for the fallout for not listening.

"Dane, you're so crazy, pretending not to hear me, you always know how to make me smile", she stated. I was off the hook. "I asked if we could cuddle tonight like we used to in college. I've gotten so used to having someone sleep next to me, that I fear that I won't sleep well tonight."

"Not a problem babe. You know I'm always here for ya", I answered. I then began to think back to those cuddling days in college. Back then, I looked at Cammie as a little buddy that I had to protect from all those frat bastards, but now my cock is noticing her.

"Good, hurry up and change and come back in here", she said with a smile on her face. I was glad to see that smile again, and didn't want to upset.

"Cam, I just got home. I need to shower and do...", I began.

"No, let's cuddle now", she demanded.

"Yes ma'am. Let me get out of these clothes". I went to my room and stripped down to boxers and a t-shirt. Although I normally sleep nude, I felt it would be more appropriate to wear something in Cammie's bed. When I came back into Cammie's room, I saw her sliding her jeans off. I was mesmerized by her panty-clad ass swaying while trying to get out of those tight jeans. She kicked them off and got into the bed and looked at me.

"You coming or are you auditioning to be an underwear model?" she asked.

"I'm on my way", I replied as I crawled into bed. I slid over to Cammie and we got into a spooning position, which was our normal "cuddling" position. The soft light from her lamp made her seem to glow. I wrapped my arm around her and told her how much I loved her flat stomach. We began to talk about things from back in the day until we dozed off. Not knowing how long I was sleep, I was awoken by a kick.

"Why'd you kick me little one?" I asked.

"You were beginning to snore" she replied with a giggle. "and I'll kick you again if I want to, you snorer." She then kicked me again.

"Oh little one, I'll pinch you if you don't stop." To my surprise, she kicked me again. So I move my hand and pinched her plump ass. She didn't flinch, so I pinched it again. This time rubbing it more than pinching it. Her response was wiggling her ass back into my crotch.

"I love you Dane" she said as she leaned back towards me.

"I love you too Cams." She kept leaning towards me and stole a peck on the lips. At this point, I was sure she could feel my cock straining against my boxers. She then kissed me again, and this time I gave in, kissing her deeply. My hands starting to run up and down her legs and ass. I couldn't believe this was happening. While kissing her still, I slid off her little panties, and then my hands crept up to her luscious breast and I soon freed them from her bra. She let out a little moan as my kisses crept down her neck towards her breast. I took my tongue and circled her hard, eraser-like nipples before flicking them with my tongue. She moaned again as she pulled my head closer, trying to make me suck her nipples.

My mouth worked on her beautiful peach mounds while she ran her hands up and down my back. I made my way down her body with little kisses and circled my tongue around her navel before continuing to kiss my way down.

"MMMMMM" is all she could let out as I settled between her creamy thighs. I kissed up one thigh and down the other and slowly made my way to her cleanly shaved pussy. I took my tongue and slightly parted her pink puffy lips. I did this a couple of more times and each time she pushed her hips towards me, trying to get me to penetrate her.

"Stop fucking teasing me, Dane, I need it bad!" she exclaimed. "Eat my pussy." I slid my tongue in and began my assault on her sweet pussy. While my tongue was going crazy, I slid a finger inside and worked it around. I started to flick her now protruding clit with my tongue while finger fucking her pussy. I curled my finger upwards to stroke her g-spot while sucking on her throbbing clit. She began to convulse as she approached orgasm.

"Oh God. Oh God. Yes, yes, yes!!! I'm gonna cum. Oh yes I'm gonna cum. Make me cummmm!!!" she screamed. Getting this reaction, I sped up my stroking and kept sucking her clit. I knew she was close when her legs clamped tightly around my neck. "I'm cuuuummmmiinnnng, oh god I'm cumming. I kept going, sending her into a wave of breathtaking orgasms. I knew I had to stop if I wanted to breathe again, because her leg lock was not letting up.

"Holy shit, I have never cum so hard in my fucking life." she said while writhing on the bed in extreme bliss. "I have dreamed of this for a long time." Her saying this sent all kinds of emotions through my body. I had to have her. She must have sensed this and quickly freed my cock from my boxers. She started to stroke me softly. The sight of her creamy white hand trying to grip my thick black cock sent me to rock hard status.

"I thought you had a big dick Dane," she started, "but nothing like this." She then slid her warm waiting mouth over my throbbing member. "MMMM, you taste good too" she said as she licked the precum off the tip. She then started to suck me deep, trying hard to get all 11" down her throat but gagged and had to ease up. She then started to suck my balls into her mouth.

"Yeah Cam. Suck my balls." I said. She then licked up my entire length and started to knead my balls in her hand.

"I want this thick hard cock inside me right now." Cam demanded in a low, sexy voice, and I was more than happy to oblige. She got on all fours and put pillows under her to raise her ass up towards me. "I've dreamed of having that beautiful piece of black steel in my tight pussy for years now. Dane, please fuck me!" I couldn't resist her beautiful heart-shaped ass pointing up at me. I took my dick and ran it up the length of her crack. The contrast between her shimmering skin and my cock, made me so excited. I wrapped my hands around her and massaged her tits as I slowly slid inside Cammie.

"Oh fuck yeah, make me your slut. Fuck me hard!" Cammie exclaimed. I slid in my full length and stopped. Cammie let out a scream of pleasure. I rotated my hips, letting my member explore every inch of her tight pussy. She cried out again and then started cumming again as her sugar walls clenched around my cock. As her pussy juices starting flowing down my cock, I then started to fuck her hard.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah," she panted, "drive that black monster deep in me, oh yeah!!! I'm cumming again!!!" she yelped. I then pulled her hair as I drove deeper and harder. With each pump, her juicy ass was bouncing back against my dick. I loved watching my black cock disappear in her pretty pick pussy and reappear shining from her dripping wet cunt. I smacked her ass and watched it ripple. It was beautiful. To be so small, Cammie was thick in all of the right places, and the sight was driving me wild.

"Fuck me. Fuck me. Make me cum again. Make me your slut" she screamed. I kept fucking for all I was worth. Cammie then in some kinda acrobatic move flipped around with my cock still in her into a missionary position. Still talking dirty to me, I fucked her hard and good. The sight of her gorgeous tits bouncing all around almost sent me over the edge. I picked Cammie up and fucked her standing. She gripped around my neck and bounced up and down on my cock. I palmed her ass and fucked her harder.

"Oh god, I'm fucking cumming again.OHHHH!!" she shouted. I carried her over to her dresser still fucking her and propped her on top. Still pumping for all that is within me, I watched us in the mirror as our two sweaty bodies merged into one. The contrast in skin was amazing. I pulled her hair as I thrusted deep inside of her and fell back to the bed. Cammie rode me like a prize-winning bull rider. Working her hips each time she came down on my cock, gyrating and rocking with reckless abandon. I played with her tits while she worked her little frame up and down my cock driving me towards orgasm. It seemed like her extraordinary cunt kept getting wetter, and the wetter it got, the tighter it got. My God, I was in heaven. Cammie is a sex goddess, and I should have been doing this for years. I rolled her over and kept pumping. Spreading her legs wide, I kept plunging deep in to her waiting cunt. I turned Cam on her side and kept pumping, making her pussy even tighter. I fingered her clit and slid a finger in her puckered ass at the same time. Her eyes rolled in the back of her head and I knew she was loving it.

"I'm gonna cum Dane, cum with me, I need your cum," she screeched. I couldn't hold it any longer and pulled out. She quickly grabbed my cock and started stroking it with both hands over her massive tits. I reached around and played with her clit bringing her to orgasm again, thus making her stroke me faster. Soon my cock erupted with gallons upon gallons of cum shooting across her chest and face. I then collapsed on top of her, taking in the best fuck of my adult life, still trying to catch our breaths.

"Oh my God!" we said in unison. "Thanks Dane. You always know how to make me feel better," she said with a smile.

"Anytime babe. Shit, you and Sean should've broken up ages ago", I replied with a laugh. "I think you gave me the best orgasm of my life Cam."

"You are not human, you're a God!!" she retorted, as she crept beside me in the spooning position. "Simply amazing!" We lay there enjoying the moment and finally drifted off to sleep. I don't know how long I slept, but I was awakened again, but this time by Cammie's mouth sucking my cock back to life.

"Oh, I'm so lucky", I said as she looked up at me with those piercing blue eyes. Then taking my dick out of her mouth just to reply...

"I had to find a way to keep you from snoring!!"