Party Time Ch. 02

Story Info
A little taste of paradise.
2.2k words
4.27
16.5k
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/08/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ben let Sarah go and sat on the toilet, looking at her. She saw herself in the mirror and was astonished: she looked positively lewd. Her face was flushed, her breasts wobbled as she turned to look at herself and her nipples were clearly defined. "Oh, God," she said. "Ben, they're going to think we're, well, doing it in here."

He splashed some water on his face and said tiredly, "Let them think whatever they want. If you want, fake an orgasm, a good loud one. That should do Richard some good."

She remembered her intentions in time to leer at him. "Why should I fake one?"

"Oh, God." Ben ran a wet hand through his dark hair and left some of it standing up. "Sarah, this is your chance to save face without doing anything. You can have revenge on Richard, and still be innocent." Can't you recognise a noble gesture when you see one?

"Don't be a poop," she said. "I don't want to be innocent."

"I guess not," he said. "I guess not." He took her face in both hands and gently kissed each closed eye, the tip of her nose, and the corners of her mouth. Hungrily she opened her mouth and he covered it with his. She reached behind him and tugged his shirt from his jeans. His shirt was too tight for her to reach through and touch the bare skin of his chest so she leaned back to unbutton his shirt. After each button, she kissed his newly revealed skin. There was a diamond of dark hair in the centre of his chest; she opened her mouth and teased it with her tongue. When his brown nipples were bare, she alternated sucking each one, her fingers fumbling at the rest of the buttons while she felt his hard nipple against her tongue. She pulled his shirt off his shoulders as she ran her tongue from his right nipple down to his shallow navel.

He pulled off his shirt. She was kneeling in front of him, running her tongue around his navel while her right hand stroked his ass and her left hand rested almost shyly over his cock. The heat from her hand soaked through his pants and made his cock feel heavy and hot. He pulled up her top and watched as her back was exposed: pinched waist broadening to her shoulders, lovely curve of vertebrae down the centre. As her top bound under her armpits she lifted her arms and reluctantly pulled away from him to let it come off. He pulled her to a standing position and leaned her against the wall.

Ben started kissing her ear again, feeling her bare breasts against his chest and she sagged against the cool wall. The hair around his nipples tickled her slightly, and she sighed. Ben moved down her neck, keeping his chest against her and enjoying the slightly sticky feeling of their bodies rubbing together. "I want you," he whispered.

"Yes," she said and rested her hands on his shoulders. He let her push him further down, down to her breasts. Her nipples were thick and blunt, and two or three long blonde hairs glittered around each pale, pale pink areola. He lifted one breast with his hand, feeling the soft heat of it, and stroked his thumb across her nipple. He licked it once quickly, then rubbed it again with his thumb while he licked around the other nipple. He blew on each nipple and took one gently between his teeth; she shuddered as he scraped his teeth along the puckered surface, pulling her breast away from her body. He let go and her breast jiggled once.

"Wubbeda," he said.

Sarah opened her eyes and looked down at him. "What?"

"That's the sound of jostling breasts. Wubbeda. A lover told me once."

"Were hers big?"

"Yes." He added, "But not very sensitive. Do you like this?"

"Oh, yes." She felt the stickiness between her legs every time she shifted her legs, every time she took a deep breath. She felt like she could take anything inside her, and there was a twitchiness, a movement, building in her hips, but she also felt a lassitude. So long as Ben wanted to kiss her and touch her breasts, she was willing to stand there.

He stood and they kissed again for some length of time. His cock bumped against her, and Sarah started to move her hips again, trying to get his hard cock to press against her just right. She thumped against the wall, and Ben placed his hands on her hips and knelt before her, his stubbled cheek rubbing against her as he slid his mouth to her waist. When his beard brushed her breasts she felt an urgency, as demanding as a sudden itch.

Ben fit himself at the juncture of her thighs and rubbed his face against her crotch. His broad forehead pressed her zipper into her slit and she jumped as though she'd been given a shock. She ran her hands over his head frantically, trying to touch all of him. He mouthed her, scraping his teeth along the denim and each time the thick seam was pressed against her clit she shuddered.

"I don't want to wait any more," she said.

"Me neither," he said. He stopped for a moment to be extra steady as he cinched in her jeans so he could unfasten the button. The zipper fell down as he peeled back the flaps of her jeans and he could smell her, sweet, musky, hot. Her panties were silky and through the lace at the top he could see auburn curls. He licked the panel of panties and she moaned.

He skinned her jeans and panties down to her ankles and licked her once, tentatively. Her pubic hair was tangled in a peak just above her clit, and he stopped for a moment. She spread her knees so he could get in more easily.

"Hair on my tongue," he explained, and tried to scrape the hair onto his teeth where he could pluck it off with his fingers.

Sarah laughed, watching him.

Finally Ben got the hair and presented it to her; she accepted it and as he knelt before her again he said, "I'm swallowing the next one."

He used his fingers to separate her lips and then ran his tongue along the length of her, marvelling how her taste changed from point to point: sharper, almost acidic, near her vagina; thicker and muskier near her clitoris.

He explored her with his tongue, using broad slow strokes: plump outer lips and long inner lips; large hooded clitoris -- she moaned as he moved his tongue across it -- and the tight entrances to anus and vagina.

He cupped his hands around her buttocks and pulled her closer to him, so his tongue could just reach her asshole. He teased it with the tip of his tongue and she stiffened.

Sarah straightened and closed her legs slightly. "How can you do that? It's dirty."

"But did you like it?"

There was saliva between her buttocks; she could feel it. But it wasn't as gross as she had assumed. It felt... neat. "Yes."

"Then it's okay. But for hygiene's sake, we'll do it on the sink." He picked her up by her waist and hoisted her onto the edge of the bathroom vanity, beside the sink. Once he got on his knees, her pussy was at the right height for him to lick.

Once again he licked it all over, carefully. He drew her inner lips into his mouth and sucked on them, flicking his tongue over them. Sarah put her hands on his head to steady herself.

Ben started to play with her clit, teasing it with the tip of his tongue. She gasped suddenly and tightened her grip on him. He reached up awkwardly and pulled her legs over his shoulders. She rocked backwards and leaned against the mirror.

He alternated sucking and tickling her clit with his tongue, occasionally licking the length of her damp pussy.

Sarah could feel her insides melting, a huge warm pool inside her that threatened to overflow. She didn't know what to do about it: I'm going to come, she thought; how do I come? She tensed her muscles, then relaxed them, but there was still that vibrating energy throughout her muscles, waiting to be released. I want to come. I want to come so bad--

She seemed to have plateaued. Ben pulled back for a moment (another hair on his tongue; he tried to swallow it) and fitted his hand under his head, between her pussy and the counter. This time he avoided her clitoris, licking circles around it while his fingernail traced a line from her anus to her vagina. He lashed her vaginal lips with his tongue while his index finger teased her anus; her hands bunched into fists on his shoulders. He rubbed the entrance to her vagina, playing with the fringe of tissue. Then he slipped his finger in, slowly. She was very tight.

It didn't hurt; that was the first thing she noticed. It didn't hurt with Ben. Then she noticed how warm and molten it felt. He caressed her clit with his thumb and her hips and thighs spasmed once, but that wasn't enough; she was still full of this warmth and it wasn't going anywhere! Ben started to move his finger slowly in and out of her.

She closed her eyes to concentrate on the sensations. His thumb brushed her clit as his finger was buried, and other fingers touched her asshole. He touched something inside her, she didn't know what, and he bent and nibbled on the insides of her thighs. It still wasn't quite enough and she didn't know what she should ask for: Faster? Slower? More fingers? More stimulation? --but she already felt so sensitive she could scream!

She had to come somehow. She said, "I want you inside me," and she pulled him to a standing position.

His jeans had a button fly, and she almost screamed in frustration as she tried to get it open. He said, "Just a second," and pulled his hand from her to open it with the ease of practice. Sarah couldn't see his cock; it had escaped the elastic of his underpants and was down his pant leg. Now that his cock was about to be freed, Ben suddenly seemed shy.

"Birth control?" he asked.

"Pill," she said. "Richard and I--"

He interrupted. "Do you want a condom?"

She swallowed and shook her head. "I trust you."

"Trust you too."

"Okay," she said, and she was suddenly nervous. What if Richard had been right? What if she couldn't come?

Someone pounded on the door. "Come on out of there!"

Ben shouted hoarsely, "Use the upstairs bathroom!"

"Can't. Lois is being sick in there, and there's a bunch of people who're about to burst out here."

They looked at each other. Sarah snickered first and then both of them were laughing. They did up their own jeans; she pulled on her top and Ben pulled on his shirt but didn't bother to button it.

"My place or yours?" Ben asked her.

"My place is closer."

The people waiting to use the bathroom did not applaud; almost everyone else did. Sarah heard someone say, "Write that down as question five hundred and one."

She carefully guided Ben through the crowd so they walked past Richard and Crista. Richard put his arm out, blocking Ben's way. This close, he had to smell Sarah on Ben.

A frown passed over Richard's face like a cloud before the sun. Then: "Ben, buddy," he said, "I think a mistake was made here." He unpinned the gold star from Ben's shirt. "I think this is who deserves the real best actor award." He carefully pinned it to Sarah's top. "I figure she could've aced the scene in When Harry Met Sally... "

Sarah looked at him, her jaw trembling with tension. Her eyes glittered with unwept tears.

"Let me give you some advice," Richard said, laying an arm across Ben's shoulders. "Wool condoms. Otherwise it's frostbite city."

Sarah said, "Richard, you're such a dick!" and ran upstairs.

Ben thought, I've always wanted to say that. "Richard, Richard, Richard," he said, and he lifted Richard's arm from his shoulders as though it were a roadkill. Richard looked at him, waiting. "Or, more accurately, Dick, Dick, Dick."

"You asshole."

"I'm not the one who looks big, pink and wrinkled from here." Ben smiled lightly at Crista. "You haven't slept together yet, have you?"

"That's none of your business," Crista said.

"I didn't think so. Let me tell you what's going to happen." Ben didn't shout, but he pitched his voice to carry. "He's going to be impotent. He'll say it's the booze, but it's not. He's just scared; you're too good-looking. So it'll be a nervous fumbling that first time, and a quick ejaculation or none at all, and then he's going to look at you with big doe eyes and he's going to tell you he loves you. Maybe there'll be a little catch in his voice." Ben gave a breathy little sigh; he heard someone snigger. "And, Crista, it'll seem cute. Touching, even. But he doesn't love you, and he doesn't get any better."

"You're not very funny," Crista told him.

"No," Ben said. "Neither is he." Then he went out to join Sarah.