Jamie the Gloryhole Slut Ch. 02

Story Info
Jamie gets the urge after a business dinner to suck cock.
1.2k words
4.53
155.9k
18

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/06/2022
Created 10/05/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jr0777
jr0777
57 Followers

Hi guys,

I got a lot of positive feedback on my last story, part 1 of Jamie The Gloryhole Slut. Thank you everyone for the encouragement.

With that encouragement in mind, I give you my second story about slutty Jamie. I hope very much that you enjoy it and it turns you on -- it does for me. Love, Jamie

*

It was a typical weeknight dinner meeting with clients for my work. I was dressed professionally all day and I was burning to get out of my clothes to change into my slut Jamie and get to the local ABS to suck cock. I was buzzing from the drinks and more than a little excited about sucking cock.

Fortunately, dinner didn't last too much longer and as we went out of the restaurant to say our goodbyes, there were a bunch of cars from the group of clients we had just eaten with. One of them was a Porsche 928 -- a car I had a crush on since High School. This one was red and very nice. On top of that the guy driving it was one of the more obnoxious guys in the clientele -- but of course we couldn't tell him that, he was a customer of the company I worked for.

Anyway, we all went our separate ways after dinner was over. My direction was to go to a park where I could park my car and change into Jamie's outfit. After about 15 minutes I had on fishnet thigh highs, a satin thong, kitten heels, an embroidered bra and a sweater top with a flowing satin separate skirt -- all items were light pink. A very girly color that I absolutely adore. I believe I am a much better cocksucker when I wear pink -- it just makes me feel like the cheap slut that I am.

As I pulled into the dark parking lot about 10 minutes later of the ABS I noticed only a few cars there, and none that I recognized. I parked up front and walked into the store, the light click of my heels as I worked my way past a few guys and down to the video booths. I went in the last one to the left, which I knew had a gloryhole. I went in, shut the door, and put $20 in the meter -- I planned on sucking cock until my mouth hurt that night.

Sure enough, no sooner had I sat down then the door next to my booth shut. And this feeling of showing yourself off to a complete stranger when you are dressed like a whore turns me on so much. I immediately dropped to my knees and put my finger through the hole -- I couldn't help myself -- I was hungry for some hot gooey cum.

As the first cock of the evening slid through the hole, I gave my slutty bright red lipstick a touch up and went to work giving this wonderful cock a sloppy wet blowjob. You could hear the smacking of my mouth on his cock from outside the booth. I could feel he was getting into it too, moaning, pushing into my mouth, calling me a cocksucking whore. I love it when people do that -- they are right I am a cheap slutty streetwalking cocksucking whore.

After only a few minutes, the cock started to push harder into my tight mouth. The rhythm picked up and I knew I was about to get what I came to the store for: hot fresh cum.

Sure enough, I felt the first twitch of the cock and knew what was coming next. As the head of his cock swelled up in my mouth, I felt a big twitch and what must have been a dime sized shot of cum went straight to the back of my throat. I continued to suck him until he wanted to go. I couldn't get enough of his cock and next I let the cum in my mouth dribble down my chin and onto my cute pink cableknit sweater. The cum stuck to my chest between my tits and I rubbed it in lightly so it would stay there.

The next guy came in, looked like a college kid horny as usual judging by the sandals and bookbag he had. Of course, I was back in my favorite position again -- on my knees in a cum coated booth. And this kid didn't last long. I guess he loved my mouth because he was able to feed me within only a few minutes flat -- I hope he comes back again soon.

Again the booth closes right away -- there must have been a line waiting outside or something. In walks a very well dressed man, I couldn't see his face. It didn't really matter to me, I would suck his hard cock anyway. So I motioned for him to give me his cock and he did. It was a nice one, slightly curved up, about 9 inches long, but not too big around. The perfect cock for fucking my mouth!

So I got to work. I could taste his precum is flowing. He was very good -- while most horny guys fuck my mouth, he made love to it. So I took extra care of him. After about 5 minutes, he filled (and I mean filled) my mouth with hot cum. After a few seconds he withdrew through the hole and pulled up his pants. I was dying to see this guy who dumped the huge load into my warm wet mouth, so I wait til he leaves, then I come out of the booth. I follow him outside and believe it or not, there is a red Porsche 928 there. Of course this man I have just blown gets into it.

I felt like such a slut -- I had sucked the cock (and it was great) of a guy I had a business dinner with just an hour before meeting him at the hole. That turned me on so much. I wish I could have let him know what a great lover he was, but of course that would give a few things away. So I just smiled, licked my lips and savored the taste of his cum on my mouth and all over my chest. The looks I got from the horny guys as I walked back in with cum on me were wonderful!

As I got back into my booth and shut the door, I had about 10 seconds to get on my knees before the next man came into the neighboring booth. I looked through the hole and noticed his wedding ring -- another big turn on for me -- and I motioned for him to put his cock through for my hungry mouth. He did, and he didn't last long either -- I love it when that happens with married guys....all they need is a good cocksucker and they cum right away. I'm sure they are not getting it at home and I am more than happy to help out as long as I get that hot tangy cream at the end to rub onto my face and let it roll down my sweater.

That was a wonderful night for horny little Jamie the Gloryhole Slut. I love the cum I get and I am such a slut when I am on my knees.

Keep the stories coming boys? I hope you love hearing about me suck cock -- I am such a slut for it. :)

Hope this turns you on, boys....

xoxoxo

Jamie

jr0777
jr0777
57 Followers