The Pussy in the Christmas Hat

Story Info
Molly & Billy & Billy's 'we willy' that was willing.
1.7k words
4.19
97.9k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A blizzard was blowing and snow mounds were growing, it was storming so hard that the Ho's were not Ho-ing.

In a small little town where Christmas lights shined all around. Over Cherry Hill and past Maple Field is a little pink House that can be found where the smiles inside are turned upside down.

Grandma lay upstairs in a warm bed snoring. While a brother and sister were beginning to think that Christmas was boring.

There were no presents under the tree.

Perhaps, Mom and Dad were not totally trusting? Or maybe Dad's girlfriend sold them for money!

They were stuck in their House with a red and green mouse, while Mom was out chasing Dad and his Girlfriend, whom had headed someplace south.

It was the time of year, when all are filled, with joyous and happy Christmas cheer, sat a boy and a girl in a window seal, in a pool of blue, poo puddled tears.

"I wish we could have the best Christmas ever," Said Molly, whom was generally quite erotically clever.

She had a finger in her pigtails, making her fingers twirl which would qualify Molly as a bon-a-fied tail weaving girl.

"I know what you mean," said Billy Ray Jean. Who had just turned eighteen and was contemplating going to the bathroom for some pecker gripped jerking.

That was when they heard a knock at the door.

"Knock-ity knock," and they knocked some more.

Molly and Billy opened the door and in came the blizzard and 'much much' more. A six foot Pussy in a Christmas Hat, sensually seductive and neatly trimmed, in fact.

"All you had to do is ask and fun is here at last," said this towering pink Pussy, that was always open to suggestions and let out a giggling little laugh.

This Pussy came in dancing all around the room, it even did a tango with the straw bristled broom. Sliding down the banister in one slip-sliding zoom. Billy and Molly inadvertently got a booster that soon gave them a case ... of disappearing gloom.

"I just don't think that it is fair..." the Pussy said folding its arms and looking up into the air. It began tapping a finger that flare, upon its cheek, it tapped and tapped and then it began to stare.

"What's not fair?" Molly asked with flair then a shrug, trying to clear the air.

"I am glad you asked that..." the Pussy said with tact. "Why do people wear clothes, don't leave anything out. I want you to be ...exact."

Molly looked at Billy and Billy looked at Molly and both did nothing more than a duet of word gargles, synchronized 'I don't knows' with nervous toe tapping toes. Till the Pussy in the Christmas Hat began to ramble.

"See what I mean," the Pussy purred into a stream. "So it seems that in order to fix this problem that is extreme, is for you both to get naked. Know what I mean?"

Billy looked at Molly and Molly looked at Billy. Both of them saw no problem with this and seemed more than willing.

A shirt on the mantle and a shoe that flew, jeans over the lamp put off a hue of blue. A dress hit the floor and the bra did too, then went the socks and a pair of panties, brand 'spanking' new.

There were some 'giggles' as Billy's thing wiggled. It was slightly cold and his penis had shriveled. But, not Molly's perky and hard pointing nipples.

The Pussy in the Christmas Hat started to do a knee-tapping twitter-pated rap. Then spun around in a seductive pole dance ... without a pole till the Pussy pranced, pressing into Billy's naked lap. The Pussy flicked its fingers and a sound came sounding ... "snap!"

Lightening flashed and thunder rumbled as Billy and Molly found comfort in a huddle. It began raining from the ceiling and coming down forming puddles, that started to grow large green and red bubbles.

"I just wanted to get you all wet," said the Pussy in the red Christmas Hat. Billy and Molly were hugging tighter as, out the door an Octopus went.

The green and red mouse climbed high on the shelf, Chattering 'chitter chatter' like an over size rat. "That 'dad blasted' 'lickity-split' ... Pussy in the Christmas Hat."

The Pussy again 'snapped' its fingers and the living room no longer looked like a lawn sprinkler.

"Never fear, the Pussy's here," The Pussy held out its hands and a yard blower appeared. Turning it on and the noise blared, blowing everything from here to there. "Blow job extreme, I do declare."

Billy and Molly held each other tighter as this yard blower made Christmas lights shatter. Both of them naked as a cabinet platter, finding delight in their closeness and growing ever hotter.

The Pussy was climbing the walls and juggling ornaments while running on a big beach ball. Pulling out dildos, playboys and a feather-fucking elf, with a reindeer mating call. It was becoming obvious that this Pussy was as 'bent' as the hind leg of a dog.

"We could all go outside and play in the cold, we could all go dashing through the snow... or Molly could suck on Billy's little North Pole." Said the Pussy in the Christmas Hat in a pose, spilling its prose, while Billy's 'we willy' slightly arose.

It was as if time had froze, when Molly knelt down to Billy's 'big willy' pointing at her nose. Her eyes were wide and had a hungry glow as her hand gripped his dick and began a steady pulling flow.

Of course Billy's 'willy' did nothing more than... grow! While Billy let out some light pleasing moans.

The elf was making some cookies and he must have been a rookie because the kitchen was splattered with cookie dough drippings.

Molly didn't care as she wildly flicked her hair and engulfed Billy's 'willy' right then and there.

Her nose touched his tummy as the Pussy and elf played gin rummy and ate Candy Canes and claimed that 'they were still hungry'.

Molly sucked Billy's cock that had grown into a rock, big enough to fit into a Christmas mantle sock. Billy grabbed Molly's head and began to rock...back and forth in her mouth, a whole lot.

She gripped his balls with a gentle squeeze, Billy seemed really really pleased. No one could ever accuse Molly of being a tease, of course at PAU (Pain in the Ass University) she learned more than the birds and the bees, such as sex education's, A B C's and 10 ways to use your tongue in order to please.

Billy was just about to explode dripping pre cum drippings from his warm wet load. Gripping Molly's head in a firm grasp hold, Billy's cum began to flow.

The elf had a spoon, scooping up his dripping goo, for he had a recipe that mushroomed into orgasmic brownies that were red, white and blue.

"Look you two," the Pussy in the Christmas Hat had its finger pointing to, mistletoe hanging over Billy and Molly and Molly knew, exactly what to do.

With star filled eyes these two kissed, pressing, then pressing harder with mashing meshed lips. Tongues rolled out in a lustful bliss, tasting each other under a mistletoe clip.

Their hands began to roam over each other's unknown, when Billy's hand found her wet and warm hole. Molly let out a pleasing moan. Fell to the floor and spread her legs, right there in the living room.

The Pussy in the Christmas Hat went to play with Grandma while she was taking her nap. While Billy was at Molly's pussy doing a hundred meter tongue lap.

Long wet licks across Molly's clit, Billy gave the inside of Molly's leg a wet sloppy, lip-wiping kiss. While his finger went into her Pussy pressing into the entrance.

There was a thud thumping noise that came from the kitchen but that didn't break these two's attention.

Billy couldn't contain is need for a hole on this night of Jolly Ho Ho Ho's. On top of Molly he came nose to nose, his pecker was like a balloon about to explode. Pressing into Molly that made Molly groan and moan and spat words that are unknown.

"Fuck me Billy, fucking 'frazzle-fuck' me some more. Fuck me 'rapid-saddle-rode' Billy, like a little sleaze-ladle-creamer on her knees for more. Make me your penis-sleeve for I'm a little dirty whore."

They're in the living room where everything seems to be strewn. Billy and Molly were in a jack-hammering pelvic pounding, dripping with dew, fucking in a sloppy flesh slapping screw. Feverishly humping Molly with passion over due when Billy looked up at, guess who? The front door opened and in the wind blew.

Mom and Dad with Dad's girlfriend that looked contagiously mad, Till she saw the two fucking and then she seemed sorta' glad. Billy stopped humping and said, "Oh what a drag."

"What are you doing?' Yelled Dad, his temper now showing.

"Honest Dad, the Pussy in the Christmas Hat made me do it," Billy said while he halted his screwing.

"I know what you mean," Dad said with out a scream, looking at Mom and his new soon to be, who just happen to be wearing a red Christmas Hat ...that leaned.

That is when Grandma woke up and told us of her dream. Of being visited by Santa and sucking his North Pole supreme. When she saw Billy and Molly she chuckled and gleamed. All she said was, "Be sure to clean up the cream."

Then she went into the kitchen and that is when she let out a 'Yankee doodle blood curdling' scream. When she run smack dab in the middle of an elf and a reindeer team. The green and red mouse chuckled and had a sudden earge to breed.

This Christmas night was strange and erotic ...in fact, after the Family had eaten some elfin flapjacks, some green eggs and ham and orgasmic brownies that turned out flat, they all got naked and pulled out dildos with straps. On the best Christmas ever, thanks to...

... the Pussy in the Christmas Hat.

"Merry 'Fucking' Christmas!" ...2005