Sara and Charley's Journey Ch. 02

Story Info
They continue their exploration of BDSM.
2.2k words
4.51
48.3k
8

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/14/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Steve1613
Steve1613
726 Followers

The next morning over coffee, Charley asks "Did you enjoy our little play session yesterday?"

"Very much! I haven't been that turned on for quite a while."

"What did you enjoy?"

"The feeling of your command over me. How slutty I felt. How I didn't have any control over what was happening. It was incredibly erotic."

"So you would like to continue exploring? In that case, we need to discuss when, what limits you have, and a safe word and a gesture."

"Safe word? Gesture?"

"Yes, something you can say so I will stop what I am doing with you. It is for your own protection because I won't listen if you tell me No or Stop. There will be things I will demand of you or will do to you that will stretch your limits but will be things you will enjoy in the long run. A gesture because sometimes you won't be able to talk and will need a way to tell me to slow down"

A shiver went through her as she contemplated what Charley just said. Stretch her limits? Won't listen to her when she says "No" or "Stop?" "Won't be able to talk?" What was he planning on doing to her? But at the same time, she could feel her pussy getting wet with just the thought of what those words implied. Before she was even aware she had made a decision, she realized words were coming out of her mouth.

"How about "Pinocchio"? That's certainly not a word that would come up in a normal conversation."

"Good choice. Now how about a gesture?"

"No, not that one" as Sara flipped him the bird. "Can you do that Vulcan greeting still?"

"Like this?" as she proceeded to hold her right hand up in the greeting that became famous with Star Trek.

"Good, now that we have that work out, let's discuss what you want to try."

"I haven't really given it much thought."

"Well, what fantasies have you had? What excites you when you read erotica?

"Oh god. Being tied up, spanked. Oh I don't know! I just don't have that much experience in this stuff."

"That's ok. I'll take it slow for now. But you will have to submit to my discipline while I am training you."

"Discipline? What do you mean?"

"Well, you said spanking. That is one of the things I will do when you displease me. Other things may be more psychological, perhaps humiliating. Later, as I get to know your tolerance for pain, I will use a flogger and things like that."

"Flogger? I don't know."

"Don't worry, I won't push you too far, too fast. But understand that I will push your limits and before too long you will come to understand how pain can increase your sexual pleasure."

Once again, a shiver went through her body. What was she getting into? But she trusted Charley, probably even loved him. Besides, her pussy was so wet that she was sitting in a puddle. "Ok, I am sure you know what's best."

"Good girl."

Usually someone calling her a girl or praising her that way would have made her mad. But this time it sent a wave of pleasure through her, she had pleased him.

"Sara, I don't think either of us wants this to be 24/7, at least for now. So we need to define when I am your Master and you are my sub, differentiate those times from when we are our vanilla selves. One thing I will expect to wear when you are my sub is a collar, just like you wore yesterday. So that will be the sign that you are my property and not my girlfriend."

Sara was a little taken a back by hearing that she would be his property. That was not something she had even conceived of. But the more she thought about it, the more exciting and right it sounded.

"Also, Sara, it would be best for you to have another name when you are my sub."

At this point, Sara realized how much Charley had thought this whole thing out. It made her feel better knowing he was experienced and that he cared so much for her. "How about Genie? You know, like in that old TV show. I could even wear a little harem outfit."

"Genie, I like that. But I doubt you will be wearing clothes much as my sub. I like my subs naked and kneeling on the floor before me. But now that I think of it, I might enjoy having you dressed like that, perhaps when I show you off to some of my friends."

"Show me off!!? What do you mean? This is supposed to be our secret."

"First, never question me when it comes to what I will do with you! When you are my sub, I am responsible for you and would never do anything that would jeopardize your normal life. Do you understand!?"

Sara looked at him mutely; she wasn't sure how to react to this new commanding Charley.

"Answer me!"

"Yes, I understand Charley."

"Sir"

"What?"

"You will always me as Sir or Master when we are in our roles. Now answer me again!"

Sara was shocked but answered anyway. "Yes, Sir. I understand."

Then Charley said "That's a good girl" and patted her on the top of her head.

Sara's emotions were a mix of humiliation, anger, contentment, and arousal. She didn't know what to think. So she didn't say anything.

"Would you like to play now?" Charley asked.

"Oh Yes! God, I am so horny from our talk I could almost cum right now if you told me to."

Charley chuckled and said "That's a good start. I plan to train you to cum on command. In fact, one thing I will control is your ability to cum. Eventually you will only cum when I give you permission."

"You can't be serious. How could you train me to do that?"

"It won't happen right away. But with a little time and discipline you'll be able to cum on command, no matter where we are. I trained one sub so well, that she came once at the office while we were on the phone together. Normally I wouldn't do that, but she was being very difficult and doubted my control over her. Needless to say, she never did after that. Unfortunately, she got a promotion and had to move after she was fully trained."

Sara sat there and mulled this over, kind of lost in a daze. Suddenly she felt Charley, no that was not right, her Master, slip her collar around her neck. First the click of the collar lock and then the click of the leash being attached. "Now you are genie, my sub. Remember that."

She felt the leash pull her to a standing position. Once standing, she felt her Master reach around her and unzip her dress. Then his hands were on her shoulders, sliding the dress from her shoulders. It fell and puddled around her feet. "Lift your feet one at a time. First your right, then your left." Unthinkingly, she obeyed as His foot slid the dress away from her. Then she felt His hands unclasp her bra and pull it from her body. Next He started to slid her panties down over her hips. "Look how wet these are. They are literally dripping wet." Charley observed. Her panties dropped to the floor where they sat, a soggy mess. Charley took His foot and slid them away from her, her feet rising automatically to aid Him.

"Now spread your feet shoulder width apart. Point your feet straight ahead and in line with each other. Your arms will be held behind your back at approximately mid spine, with one hand grasping the other wrist. Your hands and arms should form a straight line. Your back should be straight and your head held high."

"Very good. Now let me go over some of the basics.

All kneeling and standing positions, as well as some of the others, require carriage. This means that your torso is to be held erect.

These positions require:

• A gently arched straight back.

• Your shoulders will be down and back, lifting and pushing out your breasts.

• Your elbows relaxed and bent softly into position.

• Your belly should be pulled in with your hips slightly tilted upward.

• Your neck back with your chin held proudly forward.

• Your lips will be slightly parted - at all times ready to serve or be used.

• You will maintain a general relaxed stillness while in position.

You will not speak unless requested or allowed to do so. If you need to change positions at any time, you will be beg for that privilege which will be up to the My sole discretion to permit it.

Do you understand these rules?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Very good." With that, His hand moved to her pussy where he began to fondle her lips before pushing his fingers into her pussy. Sensing this was a test, she remained still as his fingers brought her closer and closer to an orgasm.

Then He stopped! She could not help herself as a groan slipped from her mouth. Oh god, he can't stop now! She needed to cum. Between the conversation they had had, her feelings of submission, and his insistent fingers in her pussy, she was incredibly horny. "Please, don't stop." She begged him.

SMACK! "Did I tell you that you could speak?!" SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! His hand alternated spanking her ass. These were not gentle spanks like she had imagined a spanking would be. These were the blows of a Dom disciplining his sub.

Suddenly she began to sob, tears running down her cheeks. But she did not move from the position He had placed her in.

"Not bad, little sub. You have great potential."

This praise warmed her belly and the sensation moved down to her pussy. He had praised her! Now she would strive to always please him.

Then she felt a tug on her leash as he led her into the middle of the room.

"Kneel and then get on all fours. Do not move or look around"

She obeyed him, wondering what was next. She heard him walk away, then rummage around in a drawer before returning. Next she heard his zipper come down and then his pants fall to the floor.

"What a nice light red your ass is. I can't wait to see what different shades of red it will turn. I love fucking a rosy red ass."

Genie did not know what to think about that, but was content that He knew best and would take care of her.

She heard him squeeze some sort of liquid out of a plastic bottle and then heard a gentle rubbing sound. Mystified, she almost looked back but remembered His command.

She felt his hands as they massaged her ass, and then pulled her cheeks apart. Then she felt something probing her asshole. Realizing what was about to happen, she began to pull away when she felt him spank her again. SMACK!

"Do Not Move!"

Numbly, she stayed in position as once again she felt his cock probe her asshole. She had never permitted a lover to take her in her ass. But that was as Sara, now she was genie. She knew she had no say in what was to happen next. This was her Master, not a lover and He would have His way with her.

She felt His cock push into her virgin ass. The pain grew but was not unbearable. Suddenly, she knew He was inside her. But still He pushed until His whole cock was buried inside her. Then He paused and reached a hand around to her pussy where He began to play with her clit. As he played, she became aroused despite the pain and discomfort she felt in her ass. Soon she was panting with her desire. At that moment, He began to slide His cock in and out of her ass, all the while playing with her clit. The contrast between the pain and the pleasure was intense; this intensity brought her to a shuddering climax. While the climax was sweeping over her, she felt Him cum in her ass for the first in what she realized was the first of many times. Her climax did not end quickly, in fact it kept coming until her arms gave out and she inadvertently dropped her head to the floor. She had just enough sense to keep her ass raised for His pleasure, but that was all. Then she felt His cock soften and drop out of her. He rested his hands on her hips as he breathed deeply from His exertions.

The orgasm had been incredible! It had drained her of all her energy. This from being fucked in the ass. She wondered what it would feel like when He decided to take His pleasure in her pussy? She knew right then that genie was destined to be His property and that boring sex would never be a problem again.

The road ahead was misty and a little scary. But she knew He would take care of her and lead her down the path of submission, a journey she wanted to take with all her heart.

Then she felt Him unhook her leash and collar. "That will be all for now, little one. Later, perhaps we will play. But now Sara and I have some errands to run and chores to do."

Steve1613
Steve1613
726 Followers