Dreams & E-mails

Story Info
Her e-mail tells just how much she wants him.
1k words
3.8
17.7k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tinkanjil
tinkanjil
1 Followers

I'm sorry for the other e-mail, I just didn't know how to tell you in person. I am really quite shy. Just so that you know, you said you have a vivid imagination, and I want you to know, I have the same problem. In fact, not only to I have the imagination, But I have writing skills to go along with it. So just so your not totally pissed at me, Here's the dream I've been waking from in the middle of the night for the past week.

It's a beautiful night, a little cold, but not so much that I'm shivering. Its about seven in the evening and we are headed to your place after dinner. The unspoken promise of what is about to happen hangs in the air like a fog, clouding the conversation. I no longer know what the topic is. We head inside the house, and standing in the front entry you bend down to kiss me. Not forcefully or demanding, but sweet and sensual, more is said in that kiss than a million words could ever say. You lead me up a flight of stairs touching me the whole way. Not groping, but slight touches that reassure me that your there. Once in the room we take turned slowly peeling away each-others clothing. We gently explore the newly uncovered flesh as we go along.

You lay me on the bed, and lean over and whisper in my ear, "I wanna watch you baby."

"Tell me how." I respond, a slight smile on your lips.

"Start with your breasts." So I reach up and start fondling my Large White globes, circling the aureola around the nipple once... twice... then, your not sure in the light, but I slightly pinch them Around once twice again, this time you're sure, over and over again, getting more vigorous each time. Eventually I'm no longer fondling, but rather kneading my breasts, pinching my nipples hard. You can hear my shallow breathing and my gasps for air.

"Move down to your pussy baby." you say in such a voice that I'm powerless to resist. I slowly move my hands down to my thighs, tracing the lips, and slowly, without touching them at all pull them apart to reveal my wet glistening cunt. I slowly trace the folds with my index finger as you watch. my eyes are shut, and you can see that my arms are squeezing my breasts together and my nipples make a sharp point in the dim light. I glide over, but don't enter my pussy, knowing vaguely in my haze that I'm saving that for you. I look up to see you stroking your cock. My eyes widen.

"Yes baby, you see what you've done for me?" you ask, "come here and show me just how much you want it."

I quickly leave the ministrations on my pussy and crawl over to you. I take your cock in my hand with awe. I start slowly stroking it with one hand I kneel down in front of you and without stopping my hand slowly circle the head with my tongue. I slowly start taking you into my mouth in and out each time going further, my hand slips down as my mouth takes over, and cups your balls. I gently massage them while slowly taking you further into my mouth. I look up at you, my eyes sad because as it's my first time I'm having trouble taking you all the way in.

In between moans you manage to say, "Its OK baby, we'll have plenty of time to practice, just relax." I do, and manage an inch or so more, but still not al the way. the whole time taking you in and out of my mouth, and massaging your balls. You have your hands on my head, gently guiding my head.

It feels so good having you slowly fuck my mouth, but we both know we want more. "Let me fuck you." you say, and I slowly come up to kiss you. "Please fuck me," I say "I need to feel your cock inside me so bad I can't stand it!"

"Tell me what you want Baby. I wanna hear you beg." You say as you lie me on the bed and start playing with my pussy.

" I want your cock in my Pussy." I say, "I wanna feel you fuck me. I need to feel your big hard prick in my cunt. Please fuck me!" I'm getting louder as you rub my clit, and stick one, two three fingers in my tight, wet cunt, stretching me to take your cock all the way inside me. "Fuck me now please!" I say, and you position the head of your cock at my opening.

"Do you want it?" you ask.

"Yes! Please fill me with your Cock!"

You Slowly enter me. "Yes!" I scream. "oh god yes!" You slowly work yourself into me, and my screams turn to moans. You get into a rhythm, and slowly start to increase in speed.

"Yes! Oh god Yes fuck me harder, baby! I'm almost there, oh, yes please, oh, oh OH YES!" I scream as I cum all over your still hard Cock. You pull out, and I start to lick your cock. "Mmmm.... It tastes so good" i say "i wanna make you cum. I wanna taste you and me all over you!"

"Yes baby," you say, "Clean me off with your tongue." and as I do I can feel your balls constricting. You're almost ready to cum. I give them a little squeeze, You start to cum, I try to swallow as much as I can, but its too much for me, and a lot of it dribbles down my chin and onto my breasts where I scoop it up, and lick it off my fingers. We clean each other up and fall asleep in the middle of the bed.

Thats when I wake up. Its been a frustrating week. Mostly because I lust for you so bad, but my head is screaming no. Basically, I want to taste you, and feel you inside. But I need more, I need a relationship.

Smiles & Kisses! - Tink

tinkanjil
tinkanjil
1 Followers