You’re My Bitch Now Ch. 02

Story Info
Married woman is forced to serve her neighbor.
3.4k words
4.36
1.01M
254

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 10/02/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Several weeks had gone by now and Sabrina and I were getting along as good as ever. Several times I would fuck her right before her hubby would be due home from work. Occasionally, the next day she would tell me how he wanted some pussy when he got home and then would remark how wet she was. Little did he know that his hot little wife had become quite a slut and he was actually getting left overs.

Well, football season was among us and I was out raking leaves one afternoon when Sabrina happened to come out and do some yard work herself. She teasingly wore a Cleveland Browns jersey outside to work in the yard, knowing that I couldn't stand them. She told me that her hubby was leaving for a week and she asked if I wanted to come over and watch Sundays game with her. I told her it was a nice offer but I had a buddy coming over to watch the game at my place.

"Oh, sure, I'm not good enough to watch it with huh?" she teased and turned her back to me.

"Well, you can come over and watch it with us," I said, "Its just going to be me and him, not like it's a big party or anything."

"Well, I might, I'll have to see what's going on."

"That's cool, let me know."

Then she bent over and started picking leaves out of her flowerbed and wagged her ass at me.

Sunday came and Steve came over early, he's a bachelor like myself and has nothing else better to do on a Sunday morning but nurse a hang over and watch pre game stuff. About a half hour after he was there, someone knocked at the door. "Sabrina I bet," I huffed as I pried myself out of the chair.

"Who's that?" Steve said.

"You know, that hot bitch next door."

"Oh yeah, damn, she joining us?" he laughed.

"Well, I invited her over so maybe, her husband is out of town and she has nothing else better to do," I told him.

He smiled and turned back to the TV as I turned the doorknob.

"Hey," I said, "Glad you could make it."

"Yeah, I figured there was no sense sitting at home being bored and alone," she sighed.

"Remember Steve? I think you two have met at sometime or another."

"Hey," Steve said.

"How are ya?" Sabrina said as she plopped down in the beanbag chair.

We drank and watched the game and drank some more. My team was loosing and Sabrina's was winning. Steve said he didn't care who won since his team wasn't playing that day. So he pretty much sat there throwing fuel to the fire as Sabrina and I teased one another. In all honesty, I think he was watching her more than the game anyways. She had on a jogging suit and the zipper sure wasn't pulled up to her neck, if you know what I mean. At one point, after she had some beers in her, she teased him and asked if he wanted a better shot and gave him a quick flash. "Oh, you shouldn't have done that," I thought. You get Steve going after he's been drinking and your going to wish you hadn't.

Well, half time came and Sabrina got up to get another drink and Steve told her that he would like one too.

"Please?" she said.

"What do you mean please?" Steve jokingly touted back at her.

She came back with a drink for Steve and one for me. I twisted the cap off the bottle and beer came spewing out all over. Sabrina looked like she was going to pee her pants laughing and said that she meant that bottle for Steve since he so demanded her to get him a beer.

"That's ok, I told her, you can come and clean it up," I said as I got up laughing to go change.

I came back and they were wrestling on the couch over an open beer bottle and both had beer all over them, not to mention all over my couch.

"Hey, you two!" "Who's going to clean this shit up?" I yelled.

They looked up at me like two little kids that just got in trouble.

They both apologized and Sabrina asked if I had a change of clothes she could put on.

"Oh yeah, like I keep women's clothes around here," I blurted out.

"Well don't you have a pair of boxers and a T-shirt I could borrow at least?"

"Yeah, come back here ad I'll find you something."

Steve cleaned up the couch while she followed me to my bedroom.

Once back there I pulled out a T-shirt and a pair of boxers and tossed them on the bed. She thanked me and undressed and then reached for the T-shirt I had laid on the bed. I grabbed her hand and turned her towards me.

"Don't you think you should repay me for letting you borrow some clothes?" I asked her.

She smiled and grabbed my crotch and began to unzip my pants. Once they were undone she pulled my dick out and took it into her mouth. God she had a warm mouth, so soft and talented too. I was standing there with my hands on the back of her head kind of guiding her head back and forth on my growing cock when I heard Steve.

"What the hell is this?" he exclaimed.

Sabrina jumped back and I spun around.

"What's it look like, you moron?" I joked.

Steve chuckled and then got behind Sabrina, reached down under her ass and ran his finger up and down her slit.

"Holy shit dude! This pussy feels like it sprung a leak."

Sabrina reached down and smacked his hand away and then stood up. She then looked directly at me and told me in no uncertain terms that she did NOT give him permission to touch her like that. She then spun around and told Steve off. "You mother fucker, who told you that you could touch me?" "I didn't think so!" she yelled at him.

Steve laughed and walked out of the room. After he was gone, she grabbed the clothes and started getting dressed.

"What's wrong with him?" she said.

"Oh, that's just Steve, besides, I might just let him fuck you," I joked.

"I hope not, you and I had a deal, not me and Steve," she exclaimed in a disappointing voice.

"Well, you're my little slut, right?" I asked her.

Her head snapped up as she finished pulling the shirt down over her curvy hips. "You wouldn't, would you?"

"Well, I might, and you will do as your told or I'll show your husband the tape." I teased at her.

"What tape, you mean pictures."

"No, I mean the tape, see the camcorder laying there on the stand?" "See this remote for it that was lying here on the bed?"

The look on her face was priceless. "Yeah, I clicked record while you were on your knees sucking my fat dick a minute ago."

"No way!" She said in total surprise.

"Well, you just call my bluff then," I told her in no uncertain terms.

She spun around and shook her ass at me and then smacked it with her own hand as she walked out of the room.

Back out in the living room, Steve was laying half slouched on the couch with a beer in his hand watching the game that had resumed. Sabrina plopped down in the beanbag as she reached over and grabbed his arm to get his attention. "Sorry I yelled like that," she said.

Steve told her it was no biggie, he was wrong for inviting himself for a touch.

I must admit, Sabrina sure looked hot lying thee on the floor, reclining back in that chair with a T-shirt that barely covered the "Y" of her thighs, my boxers, with the fly parted slightly open and her cute little feet crossed out in front of her. I used my foot to tap her on the back of the head. "Hey, you should show Steve how sexy your ass is," I joked.

Steve perked up and laughed quietly. "I'm not kidding," I told her when she didn't respond. She looked back over her shoulder at me and looked at me with that look a person gets when they can't have their way.

"Do it, show him how hot you are." She gruffed, stood up and turned around.

"Happy?" she blurted out.

"Nope, bare it bitch," I commanded.

She bent over and placed her thumbs sexily into the waistband and slowly slid them down, revealing the perfect round globes of her butt cheeks. Steve stared in disbelief and remarked how hot she was.

"What, does she just do anything you tell her?" he asked.

"Well, lets just say she got in a bit of a pinch and we have a mutual agreement," I told him.

"Can I pull my pants up now?" Sabrina asked with a bit of embarrassment in her voice.

"No, as a matter of fact, you can peal them on down," I said.

She huffed and scooted them all the way down and stepped out of them. I bent over and picked them up and rubbed the crotch.

"Jesus, you little fucking slut, it didn't take you long to leave a wet spot in them,"

She giggled and reached down between her legs and felt herself.

"Lick it," I ordered her.

She slowly raised her fingers to her mouth and looked directly at Steve and seductively licked and sucked her fingers clean.

Sabrina pointed at Steve and laughed, "sure didn't take much to make his dick hard."

I told her that since she noticed, she should go over and suck it. I don't think I ever saw Steve move so fast. He rose up and peeled his jeans down so fast you would think something was in them biting his ass. Sabrina dropped to her knees and grabbed his cock with one hand and steadied herself against his knee with the other and took it straight down her throat as far as she could. Steve lay there with his head flopped back and let out a low moan.

I got up and got a beer while my little slut worked over my buddies cock.

I came back in the room and Steve had hold of the back of her head and was thrusting his hips upward, fucking her pretty little face. She was making gurgling like noises as she choked his dick down her throat and pumped the shaft with her fist. I walked past them and came out into the hallway and stood there with my camcorder and hit the record button. She was so busy gobbling on Steve's cock that she had no idea that her indiscretions were being frozen in time within my perverted hands.

"Hey, Sabrina," I called out.

Without missing a beat and still stroking his cock in her hand, she turned to look my way. The frightful look on her face was timeless and I let out an evil chuckle.

She dropped her attention to his raging hard-on and stood up with her hands on her hips.

"Hey, I was almost ready to cum," Steve said with disbelief of her stopping.

"I can't believe you," Sabrina spouted.

"Well, that remote on my bed was really just the TV remote." "I guess you didn't notice it said Sony on it and my camcorder says JVC in big bold letters across the front of it." "Good bluff though don't you think, you little whore." I laughed loud now and she flipped me off.

She just kept getting deeper and deeper into trouble at my place. If she had ever gotten tired of our little games, she could always tell her husband that she was drunk one night and that's how her affair happened. But now, now I had her stitched up tight as my personal little fuck toy. How would she ever explain the pictures that I had taken of her and then a video of herself dressed in my T-shirt sucking another guy's cock at my house? She was owned now and she knew it, I could tell by the look on her face. I walked up to her and gave her a strong hug and I could feel her heart pounding in her chest. Tears started to from in the corners of her eyes.

"What's the matter?" I asked her, raising her chin up with my hand so I could look into her eyes.

"What if he ever finds out about this, I love him and don't want to ruin my marriage because one night I got too drunk?"

"Well, I promise that I wont tell him, this is our secret, as long as you play the game," I explained to her.

Steve sat there smiling and slowly stroking his cock. "Can she finish sucking this now?" he laughed.

She looked over at him and then back at me. I grabbed her hand and slid it down to my crotch. She slid down my body and pulled my pants down and as soon as my cock popped free, she took it between her lips.

She licked it with extra care as I smiled at Steve, who was still sitting there pulling on his own pud. As soon as my cock was solidly hard, I turned her toward Steve and then knelt behind her. I raised the shirt up slightly and rubbed the purple head up and down her slimy slit. Sabrina moaned and took Steve back into her mouth. I pushed slowly in and pulled back out, refusing to give her the whole shaft as she tried to sit back against me. I smacked her on the ass and told her to quit acting like a dirty cock whore.

Steve was moaning again and arching back up.

"Don't cum yet dude," I told him. "You haven't had the best part yet."

He smiled and told her to slow down a bit as I repeatedly rocked back and forth, gradually feeding her hungry slit more of my meat each time. She moaned with his dick in her mouth and kept rocking back to get more cock in her. I reached up and grabbed her hair, wrapping it around my fist. I pulled back gently and told Steve to go ahead and shoot his load on her pretty little face while I fucked this hot little bitch.

He pumped his cock and gripped it tight. In no time, Steve let out a loud groan as she flinched. The big glob of cum from his first spurt hit her right in the forehead and trickled down her nose. He kept pumping more love juice out until he was totally spent. I then pushed her face down into his lap and commanded her to lick the rest off his dick. She greedily sucked at his swollen cock head and made little slurping sounds.

I pulled out of her before I came and still holding onto her hair, ordered her to stand as I pulled upward. She turned to face me and I laughed as I saw a good glazing all over her face. She started to reach for the boxers that she once wore just a half an hour ago. I jerked them from her hands and told her she sucks cock like a slut and therefore can just wear the cum on her face until we are really done with her. Steve laughed at her and told her how really great she was at sucking cock. She smiled at him and thanked him with a little giggle.

I told her to lie down and got between her legs and started sliding my swollen cock back into her again. She was moaning and groaning, her tiny toes were curled in the air like tiny fists as her orgasm hit her like a hurricane coming ashore. Her chest heaved rapidly and her back arched like a gymnast. I pounded her pussy harder with everything I had.

When her orgasm subsided, I pulled my still hard cock out. I looked over at Steve and his was ready to go again. I told Steve to lie on the floor and we would give it to her good.

"Huh, what do you mean?" he said, bewildered.

"Just lie down and I'll show you."

Sabrina looked confused as well as Steve took his place on the floor.

"Ok, now you take a seat on his cock baby," I told her.

She straddled him and slid down on his long dick as he trembled from the intensity of feeling her moistness.

"Now lay down against him babe," I instructed.

She bent over him and I aimed my phallus at her puckered asshole.

"You better lube it!" She yelped.

I laughed and went to the bedroom to grab a bottle of KY. When I returned, she had her hands on his chest and was working that ass back and forth, fucking him with intensity.

"Slow down there you horn dogs," I laughed.

She bent back over and I poured some oil down her ass crack. Steve jerked underneath her as the cold fluid ran off her ass and down to his balls. I aimed my fuck stick at her again and with constant but gentle pressure, pushed against her tightest hole. It slowly opened up to accommodate me and she was whimpering against Steve's chest.

"Ever had two cock baby?" I asked her

She fought the words out, "no, but I always wondered how it would feel."

Steve spoke up and said he always wanted to try it too but never met a chic that would be into it.

I had the head in now and the rest was easily following. I felt my big balls come to a rest against her ass and sat still for a moment. Steve started thrusting slowly up into her and I rose up onto the balls of my feet so I could hit it with a better angle. Sabrina started squealing and crying out, "Fuck me you bastards, fuck my pussy and ass!" "Come on, you want a whore, I'll give you a whore to fuck, oh God yes, yes, yes."

I picked up the pace at which I plummeted into her tight ass, making her feel my body banging against hers. If she wanted fucked, then by God we are going to give her a freshly fucked feeling.

Steve was bucking up against her as she had her fourth raging orgasm. Her arms were wrapped tightly around his neck as she took her hot fucking like a champ. "If only her husband could see his beautiful innocent wife now," I thought. Steve let out a loud moan and mumbled that he couldn't hold back any more. I felt like it was a competition to see who could last longer and I was glad to hear that he was done because I couldn't hold out another second. We all three groaned and called out as two cocks rocketed waves of cum deep into her married body. Her own orgasm shook her and her sexy body fell limp against Steve. Then I thought, "Steve didn't have a rubber on!"

"Hey, you fucked Steve without a condom!" I blurted out.

She jumped up and grabbed at her pussy, she pulled her hand away from it and it was soaked in man juice. She looked at us in disbelief as her jaw fell open, her pretty face still buttered in Steve's cum. Steve had pretty close to the same look on his face that she did. In the heat of it all, being used to me not needing one, the thought never crossed her mind.

"Steve, so help me God, if I'm pregnant, your going to be paying support, you bastard!" She yelled.

"Bitch, you wanted it, you climbed on top under your own free will," He quickly said to his defense.

Sabrina started laughing so hard I thought she was going to pee herself. Steve and I looked at each other and then back at Sabrina.

"I started taking the pill again a month ago," she said as she laughed hysterically at Steve, who was still sitting there boiling.

I almost fell down I laughed so hard at him. "Touché," I said as I tried to catch my breath.