Godsmacked

Story Info
Paige gets it from Sully.
989 words
3.6
19k
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paige woke up and realized that she had fallen asleep on him. The tv was still on and Sully was sleeping beside her on the bed. It was the second night in a row that they had fallen asleep together. She grabbed the remote and clicked the tv off, waking him up. Paige settled back on the bed moving closer to him, resting her head on his chest. "Sorry I woke you." She whispered.

"It's ok." He whispered back slowly sitting up in the bed, forcing her to sit up as well. Before she could stop him, he kissed her. They had kissed the previous night as well, but this kiss was different, more insistent. He pushed her back on the bed and crawled on top of her. She tried to relax beneath his body, letting him pin her arms above her head, letting him control her. He kissed her lips and her neck and began to suck on her earlobe.

She struggled a bit under the weight of his body and he let go of her arms, and slid his hands along the sides of her body, slowly lifting her shirt. She felt the roughness of his hands on her breasts, shortly followed by his mouth. She moaned quietly. It had been awhile since she had been touched by anyone and she enjoyed his slight aggressiveness. "Does that feel good?" he whispered in her ear. She nodded and he grabbed her chin "Tell me how it feels." He ordered. "Tell me you want me to fuck you." He instructed as he held her arms down again kissing her lower stomach as she twisted beneath the singer tying to gain control again, but he was too strong for her.

"Please Sully, I'm not ready to do this yet." She pleaded with him, but her words fell on deaf ears as he pulled her shirt completely off. Paige wiggled underneath him.

"Tell me what you want baby..." he gruffly whispered in her ear, his voice deeper than usual. He ran his tongue along her face and neck roughly before biting into shoulder and hitting a nerve, a moan escaped her lips and she arched her back, grinding her body against his. She could feel his more than obvious manhood against her and she became aware how excited she truly was. The singer let go of her arms and ran his hands and mouth down her body. He grabbed her by the hips and kissed her lower stomach while he pulled her pajama bottoms and panties off at once. Tossing the remainder of her clothes on the floor, he stood up and unzipped his jeans and took them off. Sully looked down at his naked angel lying on the bed shyly crossing her arms over her breasts to cover her swollen nipples. "Stand up." He told her. Slowly she sat up and slid off the end of the bed. He grabbed her so suddenly it made her jump. He turned her around so her back was against him. Grabbing her by the waist he pulled her body closer, she could feel his erection against her ass and she began to panic. She wanted to be with him so badly, her mouth was practically watering, but she was nervous. He was rough and demanding and she imagined he would be an aggressive lover, and she wasn't sure she was ready for that. "Spread your legs..." he told her, she obeyed. Sully slid one heavily tattooed arm diagonally across her chest holding her in place and slid his other hand between her legs and began to stroke and finger her. Again Paige wiggled in his strong embrace enjoying his touch more than she wanted to admit. She cried out as he slid his fingers inside her and continued to play with her. "Yeah...make some noise for me baby." He growled at her.

"mmm...fuck...oh Sully..." she practically whimpered as she came the first time. He placed his hands on her shoulders, bending her over the edge of the bed he nudged her legs further apart and he entered her roughly. "AHH..." she called out. Sully grabbed a fistful of her long hair and began thrusting in and out of his little princess. Paige began rocking her body back and forth against him wanting to be pounded harder, Sully was more than happy to oblige as he moved his hands to her hips and thrust himself into her deeper and harder. Paige came again and tried to pull away from him, but he wouldn't let her, he continued to fuck her. "I can't...can't take any more." She pleaded with him between breaths as she came again. Paige was sweaty and tired as she felt him pull out of her body.

"Maybe we should try it this way..." he said rubbing the tip of his dick around her anus.

"NO, please...I've never done that before..." she told him.

"I'll be gentle, I promise." He said as he slowly eased his way into her. She groaned softly as he stretched his way into her. Just when she thought she couldn't take it anymore he plunged into her.

"Ow, Sully that hurts, take it out please..." she begged in a raspy whisper. He ran his hands through her hair.

"Just relax and it won't hurt so bad." He said. Paige felt so violated by him having no control, but she was still wet and excited. He began to slowly slide in and out of her anus letting her get use to his girth before he began thrusting into her. The pain was replaced with extreme pleasure as he ass-fucked her. She felt another severe orgasm coming on when she heard Sully groan in a deep voice and them he came inside her.

"FUCK" he shouted and she came as well, for the third time. Sully pulled out of her and Paige fell on the bed in sheer exhaustion.