Dutch Aunt Ch. 2

Story Info
The adventure continues with aunt & her daughters.
1.7k words
4.16
285.3k
16

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/06/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bigr1856
Bigr1856
65 Followers

I had never believed I could be so dirty as I licked and sucked my own cum out of my Dutch aunts asshole and pussy. God it made me horny doing it. I slowly slipped the tip of my tongue into her pink ring and my own cum oozed out around and over my tongue. The salty hot taste of it was strange but good. I had tasted my cum from Anna's kiss earlier, but never so much as this.

The earthy smell of her well-fucked ass mixed with the chlorine smell of my cum was heady. I was intoxicated as I lost myself in the moment, thoroughly cleaning her from asshole to pussy and back again. Her pussy juices continued to flow as I sucked and licked all around her lips.

Later that evening, around the dinner table my mom asked me what Anna and I had been up to all day. Anna replied that she had given me a thorough education, and that mom was not to worry. Mom smiled in a strange way and grinned at Anna saying, " I bet you did."

Before I knew it, summer was over and Anna had to return to Holland. We didn't have sex anymore during the summer of her visit, and I missed her touch.

I went off to college and had a great semester, and although I had sex with a few girls at school it was never as good as that experience with my aunt Anna. As Christmas vacation approached, I got the word that Mom and I would be going to Holland for the holidays, and staying with Aunt Anna. I was delighted.

We made the 7-hour plane trip and landed in Amsterdam. After retrieving our luggage and clearing customs, my aunt Anna's 2 daughters Milan and Arleta met us. They were both very excited to see us and helped us out to their minivan for the hour ride to Utrecht.

Their condominium was not large. So aunt Anna had my mom bunking in with her in the master bedroom. And they had me sleep in a cot in Milan and Arleta's room where they shared a bunk bed.

Now Milan was a tall thin girl with dark skin and long flowing brown hair, with just the slightest hint of auburn. She had just finished the Dutch version of high school and begun working in a small boutique in town.

Arleta was a rounder softer looking girl of 19. She was attending the local university. She had that flaming red hair of her mothers and alabaster skin. I started getting the feeling that there would be no opportunity for any fooling around with aunt Anna with all these people in such a small apartment.

It had been a long day of traveling, and even though it was daytime here, it was night back home and I was ready to crash. I went in and lay down on the cot. When I woke up some time later it was dark, and I could hear the soft breathing of Milan & Arleta, as they lay in their beds asleep.

I crept out of the room and down the hall to the bathroom. As I passed aunt Anna's room I heard a familiar sound of aunt Anna moaning in pleasure. It's a sound I would not soon forget. Then it struck me, my mom was lying in the bed with Anna and was sure to wake up from all the moaning. I peaked my head in the door and from the glow of the nightlight I could see that aunt Anna was laying on her back with her legs spread wide apart, and my mothers head was between her legs eating Anna's pussy!!!

I was shocked, I felt like a deer caught in the headlights. There was my mom butt naked on the bed with her face buried in aunt Anna's snatch. My cock stirred and became rock hard as I watched them together. Pre-cum oozed out of the head of my dick. They switched positions and got into a hot 69. My mom was on top and aunt Anna was licking mom's pussy from below. They both wriggled and moaned as orgasms washed over both of them. Spent they fell back onto the bed and lay in each other's embrace. Without even realizing it, I had shot a load of cum from my cock without even touching it, and my seed lay dripping all over the doorjamb.

I went to the bathroom and then made my way back to the girl's room and my cot. Sleep washed over me again as I dreamed of my mom and aunt Anna and what I had just seen.

In the morning, I was awakened to the smell of fresh bread and bacon frying. The girls had gone to the butcher and the bakery early to get fresh staples for the day. The food hit the spot. We all sat around and talked for a while and then decided to go out and tourist things for the day. It was very cold in Holland during Christmas and as we went from sight to sight, the girls made a point of always holding onto my arm and walking close to me to stay warm.

We returned to the condo in the afternoon. I built a fire in the fireplace, and everyone had tea and biscuits to warm up. Aunt Anna told mom that she would be going to a party at a friends house this evening and that although mom was welcome to attend, the girls and I would be stuck here at the condo. Mom was excited to go, and Milan & Arleta tried to determine what we would do for the evening.

After dinner, aunt Anna and mom left for the party and Milan ran to the phone to call her boyfriend David. After 15 minutes David arrived with a case of Oranjaboom (a local Dutch beer). We set about drinking the ice-cold brews and chatting. My Dutch was a bit rusty but in no time at all I was speaking and listening with confidence.

As we continued to drink, Milan and David got closer, as did Arleta and I. I wasn't sure what the dynamic was here, but before too long, David and Milan were seriously making out on the sofa. Arleta inched closer to me on the floor pillows and began rubbing my back and shoulders.

Arleta and I watched as David lifted Milan's skirt to reveal that she was not wearing any panties. He then set about putting his face between her legs and eating her pussy. I didn't know how to react as Arleta hands started rubbing lower down my arms and eventually around to the front of my pants. My cock was rock hard as I watched David's tongue flick and suck all around Milan's neatly trimmed and very wet pussy. Arleta slid her hand inside my pants and began stroking my hard shaft. After a moment she got up and pulled off her clothes. She stood before me stark naked, I looked up her body and down again. My eyes centered on her beautiful plump pussy and her tiny shock of red hair above it. As I was still sitting she moved forward and planted my face right in her crotch.

I slid out my tongue and tasted her warm wet box. Her lips were already glistening from her arousal. They parted easily and allowed me access to her inner lips. She grabbed the back of my head and pulled my face into her snatch. Grinding her clit into my face. I licked and sucked her hot pussy for all I was worth and soon she shuddered from her first orgasm of the evening. Slowly she released my head and mad her way back to the floor.

I looked up and saw that David was now sliding the biggest cock I had ever seen into Milan. It must have been 9" long and thick like my wrist. I was in awe and a little envious of such a manly tool. He hammered the long thick shaft again and again into Milan's delicate flower. The lips of her pussy dragged along his shaft every time he pulled out and were forced back inside with every thrust of his mammoth cock. I made eye contact with Milan, and she motioned for me to come closer.

Almost in a trance I moved across the floor and near her on the sofa. She told me to stand and take off my clothes. I did as she ordered. My rigid cock pointing out straight from my crotch. Then in a move that caught me so off guard I didn't know what to do, David took my cock in his mouth and began sucking me, while he continued fucking Milan. Milan reached up and massaged my balls as David took my entire cock into his mouth and throat. I was so shocked at this new development that the cum in my balls came up faster then ever before. And I shot my hot load right down David's gullet. He sucked and licked every last drop from my still rigid cock.

Then before I knew what was happening, Arleta moved up behind me and led me to one side of the sofa. She took my cock in her mouth and slobbered all over it, getting it good and drippy. All this time David had not missed a beat and continued to pound that monster dick into Milan. David stopped just long enough for Arleta to grab my cock and point it directly at his asshole. I didn't know what to do but she pushed my ass and my cock head popped inside his tight hole.

With Arleta pushing from behind, my cock sank deeper and deeper into David's ass. Then he slowly began fucking his cock in and out of Milan again. Every time Arleta pushed my ass, my cock buried into David's ass, and David's cock buried deeper into Milan's pussy.

This was too much to take and I began to cum again, then I could feel David's ass-ring pucker tight around my shaft as he unloaded his cum in Milan. She screamed as her orgasm rocked her. We all three collapsed together. I began to feel a funny feeling and realized that Arleta was licking all the cum from my cock, David's cock and Milan's pussy all at once. It occurred to me that she must have learned this from her mom...

to be continued...

Bigr1856
Bigr1856
65 Followers