New Story Page

Return to the new mobile-friendly Literotica story page with font customization!
tagBDSMTest #1

Test #1

byWFEATHER©

After several weeks of discussions, i finally found myself standing at His doorstep. With a final deep breath, i calmed my nerves and reaffirmed my willpower, and pressed the doorbell.

Was that really Jeannie's "Someone would like to speak with You, Master," that i heard softly through the door?

Perhaps thirty seconds later, i heard the deadbolt unlock, and i gasped involuntarily, startled by the sound despite having expected it. A few seconds later, the heavy oak door opened slowly, and my Master stood before me in elegant formal attire.

"Come in, slave-in-training." His voice was low and serious, His expression matching His tone. Quickly, i complied, stepping aside as He closed and locked the door, the deadbolt sliding with a certain finality even though i knew i would be gone by nightfall.

"Crawl and follow." He walked away, His polished black shoes clicking nicely on the hardwood, equally-polished floor. Thankful that i had opted to wear a miniskirt, i dropped to my hands and knees, crawling behind the Dominant who had agreed to train me, who had agreed to help me discover more about myself than i had ever dreamed possible. my small black handbag was dragged unceremoniously as i moved somewhat quickly to keep up with my Master, for i did not want to taste the pain i knew He could easily inflict upon my tender young body.

i followed my Master unquestioningly as He mounted a long flight of stairs, the edge of each step biting into my bare flesh below the knees. i lamented that i was not being given the opportunity to truly see the beautiful home, but i would have another seven semesters at the nearby university, so i would have ample time to explore and discover my Master's abode.

At the top of the stairs, my Master paused to unlock a door with a key which hung from a short chain attached to a belt loop, then He stepped inside, the changing sound of His footfalls indicating that He had just stepped into an empty room. i crawled after Him, keeping my eyes downcast.

"Stand." i regained my feet and stood tall and proud, my hands at my sides. With my eyes still downcast, i could tell that the room was indeed barren, with only a solitary small window set high upon a wall to admit any light. The hardwood floor was polished to perfection, the walls as white and pristine as newly-fallen snow, the equally-white ceiling surprisingly not sporting a light fixture of any kind.

He folded His arms across His broad chest. "Strip, quickly." i obeyed, setting down my handbag before standing upright again. Quickly, i shed my jacket and let it fall to the floor. The blouse was next, unbuttoned, removed, and discarded. My breasts were freed from the confinement of the front-hook bra – which i had secretly hoped He would remove Himself – and the supporting garment cast aside. Next came the miniskirt, kicked aside as i stepped out of it. Squatting, i untied the shoes and removed them, setting them beside the growing pile of clothing upon the floor. The socks were next, a sock placed inside each shoe. Standing upright once more, i removed the thong – my favorite black thong with the front in the shape of a small butterfly – and set the final concealing garment atop the pile of clothing.

For the very first time, i stood before my Master, my hands at my sides again, my back straight, my chest outthrust. Essentially, i stood at attention, but with my head and eyes lowered. Internally, i pleaded to every deity i knew that my Master was satisfied – ideally, quite pleased – with the young college girl standing naked before Him.

my Master stepped aside. "Walk to the corner," He instructed, indicating a corner with a slight hand gesture. i obeyed, hopefully not so quickly as to reveal the nervousness i felt deep in my belly. i reached the indicated corner, and just as i was about to turn around, i caught myself – after all, i had only been told to walk to the corner, not walk to the corner and turn around.

"Kneel and cross your wrists behind your back." i obeyed, continuing to face the corner. Somehow, i felt quite exposed in this position, even though my back was to my Master.

i listened as He stepped away and exited the room. i felt like an object on display in a museum, the only "variety" against an otherwise barren museum wall, yet there were no eyes upon me as i knelt as instructed.

Time passed, and my Master did not return. my knees began to ache, yet i attempted to remain perfectly still, making no movement other than the required rise and fall of my breasts.

So many thoughts passed through my mind. Did my Master find me worthy enough? Did i really, really want to be dominated, molded into a model slave? Did i have the inner strength required to survive the rigors of slave training? Would the personal reward ultimately be worth the experience, and especially the unavoidable pain?

i do not know how long i knelt facing the corner. my knees hurt tremendously, yet i was able to remain motionless. my knees hurt to badly that tears welled up in my eyes, yet i refused to move, refused to try shifting my weight from leg to leg to lessen the increasing pain. my resolve began to falter, symbolized appropriately by the tears cascading down my cheeks.

A powerful sense of relief welled up within me when i finally heard my Master mounting the stairs. His footsteps were far too slow for my liking given my predicament, but i clearly was not in a position to make my frustrations known to Him. As He stepped into the barren room, i resolutely maintained my position, my eyes focused at the juncture of walls with floor.

"Turn around and crawl to me."

The ability to finally move again produced an excruciating pain in virtually every limb, and i very nearly screamed my distress. my agonizing movements were slow, but i finally was poised on hands and knees before my Master, my head and eyes directed at His feet. my tears fell to the floor, and that sight alone filled me with shame, that i was not strong enough to withstand the training my Master was gracious enough to provide for me.

"Stand and dress." It was a long, slow, painful process, but i finally donned my clothing and footwear. Picking up my handbag, my outfit was complete, and i stood again, my eyes downcast.

"Remove the thong and put it in your purse." i was almost mortified by that prospect, but then rationalized that since my Master had already seen me completely naked, i had no reason to want to hide my body from Him. The thong finally stuffed into my handbag, i stood erect once more, my eyes again downcast.

"Follow." my Master turned and slowly walked out of the barren room, and i followed a respectful few steps behind Him. i was led downstairs, and to the front door.

The deadbolt was unlocked, and, to my ears, it was the sound of freedom. my Master opened the door and gestured for me to step outside. i complied, and stopped.

"Look at me." i turned to face my Master and looked up into His piercing, smoky eyes. His gaze unnerved me, a stern, scrutinizing, demanding gaze which could penetrate a mountain.

"you just passed the first test," He informed me. Then, to my surprise, He smiled, his gaze softening greatly. "Congratulations."

One word, one facial expression, and the continuing discomfort suddenly seemed worthwhile. Something as simple as a rare smile from my Master gave me the courage to continue my training in becoming an actual slave.

Report Story

byWFEATHER© 3 comments/ 36170 views/ 2 favorites

Share the love

Tags For This Story

Report a Bug

1 Pages:1

Please Rate This Submission:

Please Rate This Submission:

  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Please wait
Recent
Comments
by Anonymous

If the above comment contains any ads, links, or breaks Literotica rules, please report it.

There are no recent comments (3 older comments) - Click here to add a comment to this story or Show more comments or Read All User Comments (3)

Add a
Comment

Post a public comment on this submission (click here to send private anonymous feedback to the author instead).

Post comment as (click to select):

Refresh ImageYou may also listen to a recording of the characters.

Preview comment

Forgot your password?

Please wait

Change picture

Your current user avatar, all sizes:

Default size User Picture  Medium size User Picture  Small size User Picture  Tiny size User Picture

You have a new user avatar waiting for moderation.

Select new user avatar:

   Cancel