He Watches His Cuckolding

Story Info
Nw wife gets a new lover.
3.5k words
3.95
281.2k
80
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jcace
jcace
678 Followers

What a shame. Isn't it pathetic. A grown man willingly allowing another man to openly seduce his sexy young wife right in front of his very own wide open eye's. He pulls wildly on his little penis as his wife's tight little pussy is stretched to capacity by a so called friend that has wanted his wife from the moment he laid eyes on her. Hubby not only is allowing this to happen he was assisting. He helped this friend with the seduction of his bride. Now he is watching as his sexy but shy wife looses respect for him as her primary lover.

Marty has wanted Jamie's wife from the moment he first saw the luscious young temptress. Her long bleached blonde hair flowed out from under the tiara and veil down past her bare shoulders. Her face, (although partially hidden by the sheer veil,) was beautifully made up and what feature dominated the most was Lynn's sexy cherry red lips. Her full lips appeared not to touch together completely giving the young bride the appearance of a constant pout. Marty thought that lips like that were made for pleasure and that they should be made to pleasure often.

The tight bodice of her wedding gown pushed her 38D chest upward and bared a large portion of the tops of her breasts. Marty's eyes dropped further along her tightly bound and restricted torso. The full petticoat skirt probably hid the tight round butt of this beauty, he thought? Wondering to himself of what type of panty she had adorned her little pussy with made Marty hard. He would get a very brief glance later at the reception of her tiny white panties when her foolish new husband picked him to remove her lacy garter instead of himself.

At the reception, after being hand picked by her new hubby, the new bride sat proudly in a chair as Marty kneeled before her. People laughing and cheering in the background did nothing to break the eye contact that Lynn and Marty held. Lynn nervously chewed her lower lip as Marty pushed the folds of her white lace dress higher and higher. A naughty smile appeared on Lynn's face as she trembled and squirmed. Nobody could see, not even Jamie, what was really happening. Marty's fingers were visible above the white lace but it was his thumbs that was hidden underneath that made the bride become wet.

Marty purposely let his thumbs drag along her silky stocking clad legs. He started low around her calves and as he pushed the dress up he forced her sexy legs to spread open. The eye contact told you that she knew what he was doing. That's why she was holding tight to the seat bottom and slightly squirming. Was she willingly or unwillingly flirting with Marty? Who knows but it was definitely happening. Jamie knew though, he was standing over her shoulder watching intently as his bride was toyed with. He knew that Marty would make Lynn wet her panties. He was hoping it would happen anyway and he knew that Marty had a way with women.

Anyway, Marty continued to apply more and more pressure with his thumbs and as his hands passed her quivering knees she gave up and spread herself open. Lynn appeared close to orgasm by the way she wiggled and chewed on that sexy lower lip. Marty continued to push the lacy material passed her knees and onto the area of her thighs and he was still applying pressure with his thumbs. Lynn could plainly feel the trail that his fingers had made from her calves to their present location. It definitely turned her on.

Marty felt the lace of her garter and the two smiled briefly together. I swear that at that moment, the young bride nodded and Marty pushed passed the garter and slowly made his way to the very edge of her tiny panty. The crowd hushed and gasped as the darker shaded tops of the brides stocking tops came into view. The two would be lovers stared deeply into each others eyes as the crowd oohed and aahed!

Jamie too stood quietly watching. He never expected this happen this way at least with everyone watching I mean. It was kind of humiliating for hubby and even though he was red with embarrassment he was still excited. He watched closely as Marty used his right thumb to softly stroke his new bride's panty covered puss. Jamie saw her shake as Marty stimulated her clitoris and although he wanted this to continue; wanted Marty to complete the building orgasm within his new wife, he thought it better to stop him.

Hey that's my wife Jamie said loudly and with a hint of laughter to ease the tension because the whole room became suddenly deadly quiet. Marty broke eye contact with the bride to look up at hubby and the two men started laughing loudly together. Almost immediately to whole crowd joined in and once again the room was filled with cheers and laughter. Marty retreated back toward the originally targeted garter and pulled it down Lynn's leg.

Marty wasn't finished just yet. As he carefully worked the lacy garter around her white ankle strapped stiletto heel he made eye contact once again with the bride. A arrogant smirk appeared on his face and Lynn just stared dreamingly into his sexy eyes. She watched as Marty's eye's lowered to her pantied crotch and that's when she realized that she was still spread wide and exposed. She didn't care though. She was trying at the moment to understand why it was that she wanted this man and of all of the days for such naughty thoughts as this as on her wedding day. Marty continued to fish the sexy garter around her sharp stiletto heel and managed to complete the task finally. Instead of tossing the garter into the crowd as expected, Marty tucked the dainty piece of lace into his pants pocket much to the dismay of the other males that were in attendance.

Standing up, Marty offered his hand to the young bride and she eagerly put her hand in his open palm. Marty helped Lynn to her feet and the pair hugged and kissed briefly before Marty turned over this goddess to her new husband. She was happy to be back in her hubbies arms but not all her thoughts was in hubbies favor. Throughout the rest of the reception, Lynn scanned the crowd for her husband's friend Marty. She was jealous believe it or not when she saw Marty talking or dancing with the other women even though she herself held tightly to her new husband. Things did return to normal after Marty left the reception but he did leave a long lasting impression on Lynn.

Weeks later after the honeymoon was over along with other things. The new couple settled in together and enjoyed being husband and wife. Their sex life was ok but it seemed that Lynn just didn't get out of it what she should. It wasn't that her new husband was all that bad. Yes he was small and yeah a little quick but maybe that is the way it was supposed to be. It didn't help that Marty often visited the couple causing Lynn to relive the day of her wedding over and over. She often thought of Marty while having sex with her husband. She was probably comparing the two men constantly don't you think?

Marty would openly flirt with Lynn right in front of Jamie. She was used to this now as Jamie never said or did anything about it. About the only thing Jamie would do was look away when Lynn turned to check for a manly reaction to counter something Marty had said or did.

Another thing that was on her mind was that it seemed to her that Marty had impeccable timing on his unexpected visits. She was almost always barely dressed. She was either getting out of the shower or was outside sunning herself in a tiny bikini. Maybe it was just coincidence maybe not? Being barely dressed only allowed Marty to touch more of her body. Hubby never said a thing just his normal shy away look when she looked for help. The kissing between her and Marty was another thing that she figured would upset hubby. Marty kissing Lynn on the lips was a common practice but hubby just seemed to ignore it but she did notice hubby closely watching at times.

The day that Jamie became a cuckold started out just like any other day. Lynn was just getting out of the shower when the door bell rings. After the third chime emitted Lynn opened the bathroom door to yell at hubby to answer the door. Receiving no immediate answer from her husband, she figured that he must be outback where he couldn't hear her or the door bell. Sighing to herself, she wrapped the only towel she had around her wet hair and retrieved the short white silk robe from the back of the door. She draped her wet body in the silky robe and went to let Marty in. She knew it would be him. It always was.

Just as she opened the door, she saw hubby in the kitchen peeping around the corner. It's odd that he didn't hear the door she thought? She let Marty in and as usual he scooped Jamie's wife into his arms and kissed her mouth. She returned his kiss and when she slightly opened her eyes she saw her husband once again peeping at them. A little miffed at hubby now, she decided to shock him. She reached up and wrapped her arms around Marty's neck and opened her mouth. As expected and for the first time since becoming Mrs. Soon to be cuckold, another mans tongue entered her mouth.

The only thing that hubby did was just about fall over as he strained to see what was happening. Jamie watched his wife wantonly kiss his friend back mashing her mouth to his. When she had reached up and wrapped her hands around Marty's neck her short little robe exposed a little bit of her succulent butt. Marty wasted no time in grabbing some of her exposed bottom and pulling her tight. The two finally separated and smiled at each other knowingly.

They were still embracing when hubby decided to make his presence known. She wasn't concerned about it because hubby has never nor did he say anything to her or Marty this time either. The three of them didn't say anything for what seemed forever but it was only just a few seconds although it was a noticeable pause.

After hubby greeted Marty, Lynn returned to the bathroom to dry her hair. Jamie invited Marty to sit and offered a drink which hubby dutifully obtained. Marty sent Jamie out to his car as Marty had brought something for Lynn. Hubby was told not to peek because Marty wanted Lynn's reaction first. After a greeting kiss like this Marty figured he was going to make it with Jamie's wife this time for sure.

Jamie returned with a sizable flat box that appeared to contain some kind of clothing. Marty told him to go to the bathroom and ask his wife to come and get her gift. Annoyed at the interruption, Lynn quit drying her blonde hair and followed hubby back to the living room.

Lynn tore open the box and gasped as she extracted a short, very short soft black leather dress. It was sexy alright. The bodice had laces that held it together and the little skirt flared daringly out at an angle. It was a size six. It would fit but that was as small a size as she could possibly wear. She wondered how Marty new what size she needed. There were other items in the box also but the dress had every ones attention.

Marty asked if she was going to try it on but Lynn started to baulk. Hubby chimed in and practically begged her to at least show it to Marty as it looked expensive and would be rude not to let him see it on her. With both guy's working her over she became edgy. She took the dress and motioned with her finger for hubby to follow her into the kitchen.

Once out of earshot of Marty, Lynn asked Jamie if he really wanted her to put on that little dress. Jamie told her not to act so stuffy and proper and what could it hurt after all it was just a dress. Besides it's not like Marty has not seen your body before, Jamie stated. It's not as short as the robe you're wearing now is it, askedJamie. Lynn replied back that no it wasn't as short but the robe doesn't scream fuck me like this dress does.

Jamie pleaded with his wife to just try on the dress. Looking into her husbands eye's, Lynn thought for a few seconds. As they stared at each other Lynn realized that this was something her hubby wanted. Hubby never said anything about the kisses. Marty almost always appeared when she was barely covered and then there was the special kiss today.

Lynn spoke to her husband sternly asking him if he liked watching Marty openly flirt with his wife. He answered yes as he looked toward her feet. You like watching us kiss to? Yes, hubby said. You also like to watch Marty blatantly fondle me, feel and grope parts of your wife's body that any real man would attack another for immediately, right? Yes he mumbled weakly.

Lynn turned and walked back to Marty, smiled and said to give her about 15 minutes to finish her hair and make up. She grabbed up the whole box of items and disappeared down the hall. Marty told her to take all the time she needed to put herself together and that he would be waiting right here for her to return. Marty and hubby made small talk while his wife was putting on the clothing that Marty had purchased for her

The sound of high heels tapping the hard wood floor grasped the attention of the two men. Lynn pranced into the room doing a pirouette in front of her guy's. Hubby was astounded at her transformation as well as her future lover Marty. The black patent spiked heels had to be at least 6" high with a 2" platform. They were strapped tightly to her dainty ankles by 1" wide straps and what looked like tiny padlocks for buckles. Her legs were encased in black seamed silk stockings that went up her legs to barely disappear under her short flared skirt. She also had on her feet, two of the laciest black ankle socks that billowed out slightly above the thick shiny ankle straps. The dress fit perfectly. The open laces on the bodice tauntingly exposed part of her breasts and the shoulder straps fit slightly off her shoulders. Her neck was wrapped with a black leather choker and she also had black leather fingerless gloves reaching up to her elbows. With her wild blonde mane all teased out and her sexy red lips she was sure to be fucked.

Marty stood behind Jamie's wife and reached around her. As she stretched her arms above her head to reach around his neck her large breasts threatened to pop out. Lynn tilted her head back and Marty leaned over to hungrily French kiss the naughty little wife.

Jamie watched from the sofa as Lynn and Marty made out. The kiss was awesome. Lynn was moaning into Marty's mouth and grinding her leather skirted ass into Marty's hard cock. Marty at the time was pulling her hips back to him with one hand as if they were already fucking and was also squeezing her breasts with the other.

Jamie saw his wife drop one arm down and with her finger beckoned to her hubby. Jamie obediently crawled to his wife. She was still passionately kissing Marty when she lifted her little flared skirt. She was wearing a black leather garter belt and also had on a black leather thong panty. Marty had Jamie's wife decked out in leather from head to toe. Jamie started pulling down her panty and after she stepped out of them he looked up to see the lovers looking down at him.

Nothing was said but Marty grabbed the back of Jamie's head and pulled his face to his wife's shaved pussy. As hubby ate his wife, Lynn was snaking a hand down behind her to fondle and eventually extract Marty's hard cock. Marty stepped back slightly to allow Jamie's wife access to his hard tool. Once she had freed her new lover she started to stroke his huge shaft. Marty had at least 8.5" and was extremely thick. Jamie's wife moaned as she fisted Marty's cock.

Jamie continued to eat at his brides pussy as Lynn lifted the back of her short dress. Marty felt the blonde wife's bare ass touch his cock and he pushed forward sliding it right between her legs. The invading cock pushed Jamie away and he fell back on his ass. Lynn's high heels made her just the right height for a stand up fuck but before Marty could penetrate the wife, Jamie cried out about using protection. Lynn kicked out with a sharp high heel and into her wimpy husbands balls. Jamie writhed in pain as Lynn berated him for interrupting.

Marty, knowing of the chance to fuck Jamie's wife had already thought about the condoms. Jamie had mentioned often that they used rubbers for birth control. Marty handed a condom to Lynn who then tossed it on the floor beside her doubled up hubby. She spat on him and told him to hurry up put the rubber on her lover. With weak and trembling hands Jamie opened the foil packed and held the condom.

Marty pushed between the wife's legs once again sawing back and forth on her shaved cunt lips. Marty held still and Jamie grasped the mans cock and rolled the tight condom over his large shaft. Lynn's legs were tiring so she sat down on the sofa and spread her legs. Marty got into position and Lynn told her useless panty-waste hubby to guide Marty's big cock into her tight little snatch. Hubby found her opening and steadied the large dick. Marty pushed and the bulbous head busted through her lips and into the mouth of her pussy. Lynn whimpered and pleaded but Marty continued to force her open. Marty leaned down to kiss the wife and with her mouth occupied with his tongue, he thrust further into her tight vagina. Hubby watched her jerk violently and her cheeks puff out as she attempted to scream.

Marty drew back and lunged forward again ending the tight little wife's struggle with his massive cock. Marty's loaded nut sack rested on her tiny anus. He was all the way in the wife. Seconds later, Jamie saw his wife grasp Marty's butt with a leather gloved hand an pull him into her harder. She had already adjusted to this new cock. She belonged to this new cock. Jamie listened to her repeated cries of pleasure knowing that he had never heard them when he made love to her. Jamie heard the pleasure she was receiving and she was telling him all about it too. He's the better lover. She wants only him now. I'll never fuck Jamie again she would often say. The cuckold sat and listened to it all. It was what he wanted right?

Marty withdrew from Jamie's wife and sat back on the couch. Lynn went to her knees in front of her new love/lover. As a final humiliation she made hubby remove the wet slimy condom and also to hold Marty's cock so she could suck him. Hubby did so and watched as his wife's mouth devoured Marty's big dick. Lynn had never put Jamie's penis in her mouth. Hubby was sad but he wanted this.

Lynn pulled off his cock for a second telling Marty that she wanted his cum in her little belly. A few seconds later Marty announced his impending orgasm and Lynn quickly pulled off his cock and turned around. She yelled at hubby to open her pussy lips so she could set on his cock. Without thinking Jamie did as she had said and Lynn slid easily onto Marty's dick. Coming to his senses, Jamie stood up in protest. Lynn grabbed her hubbies little testicles and squeezed. Lynn said that she had wanted his cum in her belly just not about how it was going to get there. Either way that's where it ended up. She squeezed her husbands nuts as her lover fired his sperm into her belly. Deep into her tight little married belly. Her cuckold fell to his knees and watched her get pregnant. After all that's what he wanted right?

jcace
jcace
678 Followers