Fucking Myself

Story Info
A webcam and a big dildo result in a bigger orgasm.
833 words
4.33
151.5k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sit down at my computer desk, enjoying the feel of the soft leather chair on my naked skin. I've just had another unsatisfying night with my boring boyfriend, and my pussy is aching with need. I can feel my juices leaking onto the chair below me, puddling onto the slick material. All I can think about is the throbbing between my legs and how badly I need to cum.

I turn on my webcam and wonder who will be watching me tonight. I roll one nipple between my fingers, casually teasing myself, showing my camera my 32E breasts as I twist and flick the pale, hard nubs. I reach down and plunge two fingers into the wetness there, then rub my pussy juice onto my rapidly stiffening nipples. My breasts are glistening with arousal, and I lift one breast to my mouth, licking and sucking the juice from my smooth, pale skin.

I take one hand and begin to slowly rub the outside of my pussy lips, skimming my clit, but not touching it. I stroke my thighs and rub soft fingers around the outside of my cunt, teasing, feeling the juices from my pussy dripping onto my chair and onto the shaved skin surrounding it. Flipping back my long, dark hair, I aim the webcam directly at my pussy, then spread my legs wide to display the rosy, slick slit for anyone who happens to be watching. My pussy lips are swollen and hot, and I spread them open to display my tight, aching hole to the camera.

I grab my smallest vibrator from the drawer beside me. Six inches long, slender, and purple, I can already feel it buzzing against my clit. First, though, I lick the tip, pretending it's a real cock, then suck the head into my mouth. I imagine a hot, stiff dick in place of the vibrator, and slide it down my throat, fucking my mouth with it and getting it nice and wet. Holding it to the the skin just above my clit, I turn it to the lowest setting. A moan escapes my mouth, and I can't wait any longer. I open my dancer's legs as far as I can and press the vibrator directly to my clit, sliding two fingers into my cunt with the the other hand. I slide them in and out a couple times, then turn the vibrator up to full. I can feel an orgasm crashing towards me, and shove three fingers inside my slit, pumping them in and out of my pussy as the vibrator stimulates my clit. I'm so turned on that it only takes a couple more seconds before I cum explosively, moaning, lifting my hips to push my fingers further in. My pussy is clenching my fingers, and my pussy juice is squirting onto my hands and even dripping its way onto the floor as my hips continue to buck.

Breathing heavily, I slowly come down from my orgasmic wave, slowly kneading one large breast in my hand. My pussy is still throbbing, and I gently begin to push the tip of the switched-off vibrator in and out, fucking myself just with the tip. I'm so wet and slick that it slides in without difficulty, and my arousal is growing too fast to be satisfied with the slender toy. I reach for my favourite toy- the ten inch long, two and a half inch thick dildo. It's a little rubbery, but my tight pussy can hardly take its girth.

I'm so covered in pussy juice that I don't bother to lube it up. Instead, I simply begin to push the wide tip into the tight hole, thinking as I do about the hard shaft about to split me in two. Two, three, four inches, and I'm aching for more. My cunt is stretched almost to the limit, trying to take in the huge cock, and I keep pushing, legs spread wide. Five, six, seven inches, and I feel like I'm stuffed to the limit, but I need it all, and suddenly I've got ten inches of dildo stuffed inside my frantically aroused pussy. I pull it out, just a couple inches, then shove it back in again, pounding it home like a hard cock. I fuck myself with it, I cry out, I'm so turned on I can't think about anything but thrusting that thick dildo into my pussy.

I feel the orgasm shuddering up within me, and I fuck myself faster and faster as the heat rises up within me. Finally, I explode, moaning and bucking my hips for my invisible voyeurs. The orgasm lasts almost twenty seconds. I'm shaking and squirting juice onto the already soaking wet chair, and I don't even have the energy to remove the thick shaft still inside me.

In the end, I lie naked in my chair in a puddle of my own juices, dildo stuck inside my pussy, satisfied and wondering if anyone else enjoyed my performance.