A Memorable Cruise

Story Info
The unexpected is the best way to enjoy a cruise.
4.4k words
4.24
92.1k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lover4u
lover4u
14 Followers

This was our second cruise on the Veendam. We had been fortunate and at the last minute were able to obtain a cancelled balcony cabin. We had just boarded ship and were looking for our cabin on Verandah Deck. We were holding hands coming down the long corridor. "Our cabin must be right beyond that jog in the hallway," I said to my companion.

There was woman near our cabin who seemed to be having difficulty opening her cabin door. "Damn!" we heard distinctly. The woman looked up as we approached. "I can't seem to get this card to work," she told us. "Can I try it for you?" I asked. "Be my guest," she replied handing me her card. I quickly read the name: Rosalyn Travers. I inserted the card as directed but nothing happened.

"You guys are trying to open the wrong door" This from my wife who had noticed that we were trying to open our own cabin door with the woman's card. "We're in Cabin B131. What's your cabin number?" asked my wife. Somewhat flustered, the woman said," I thought it was B131 but I'm surely mistaken." Checking through her Holland America wallet, we discovered that she was our neighbor in Cabin B133. "Oh, I'm so embarrassed, please forgive me."

"Nothing to forgive," I smiled, "Simple error."

She was a striking woman, about 5'6" tall, around 50, olive complexion, dark hair with streaks of gray and dark brown eyes, light green skirt and white blouse showing a good deal of cleavage. "Thank you for being understanding" she smiled back, "I'm Rosalyn and looks like we're neighbors"

"I'm Bill and this is my wife Marge... welcome aboard neighbor"

"Is this your first cruise, Rosalyn?" Asked Marge

"Yes, I've decided to please myself for a change. This ship is very impressive."

"We've been on the Veendam before, and we have enjoyed it. I'm sure you'll like it."

"As soon as we settle in, we're going up for some lunch. Would you care to accompany us?" I asked Rosalyn.

"Since I don't know my way around, I would appreciate it. Thank you. In about 15 minutes. Would that be OK?"

"That's fine. By the way, your baggage will find its way here by the time we come back. The steward brings it to the cabins."

"Thank you Bill and Marge. See you in a short while"

We opened Cabin B131 and made our way inside. Everything was the way we remembered it, queen-size bed, dresser, love-seat and desk and balcony through the patio doors. We walked outside into the sunshine. "Welcome aboard, my love" as we kissed and embraced." We should have a wonderful ten days on this ship" Both of us love ship life and we looked forward to it. Ten minutes later, we had washed up and were sitting on the love seat.

""What do you think about our new neighbor?" my wife asked.

"Very nice looking woman" I replied," Nice tits"

"You would notice that. She was certainly showing a lot of cleavage. Do you think..."

"Well, we've said before that if the opportunity presented itself. Let's see if we can work up a relationship...and then, who knows, we might be able to get her into our bed. How would you feel about that?"

"From first impression, she's the right age, the right figure. If we find out she's interested, I'd go along and enjoy it. And that bulge in your pants tells me you'd love it" she added stroking my rising cock..

She got up, opened our connecting door and knocked on Rosalyn's. The door opened and Rosalyn was there saying "I'm ready" The elevators were only a few doors down. We rode up to Lido Deck 8.

While having lunch, we got better acquainted with Rosalyn. We found out she was from Panama City in the Florida Panhandle. She had been married for 32 years but was now divorced. She had obtained her final decree six months ago and had received a substantial settlement. They had no children. Her husband, a Miami executive, had become enamored of his long-time secretary twenty years his junior. After the divorce, Rosalyn had left Miami and her job as executive secretary in a law firm.. She had a tough time at first adjusting but was back on an even keel. This cruise was the beginning of her new life, of doing things to please herself.

Back in the cabins, we undid the suitcases and got things put away. Afterwards, we took Rosalyn on a tour of the ship. We first walked down to the Atrium on Promenade Deck 4. Rosalyn was very impressed. From the Atrium, we took the stairs to Upper Promenade Deck 5. We walked over to the Casino which was not opened for business since we were in port until five p.m. We visited the Rubens Lounge where the shows were presented. We walked through Upper Promenade, looking into the various lounges and bars to the Upper Dining Room. We had early seating there at 5:45 p.m. on Deck 5. Both Rosalyn and we were at table 52, a table for 4 persons.

Since most places were not opened yet, we strolled back to our cabins and invited Rosalyn for a drink on the balcony. We always had a bottle of Scotch with us when we went on a cruise. I ordered ice. While we were waiting, the women repaired their make-up in their cabin restroom. I set up the chairs on the balcony, placing the two arm-chairs in front of the lounging chair. The ice arrived and I prepared the drinks. I sat in the lounging chair while Rosalyn and Marge faced me in comfortable arm chairs. I placed a settee in front of their chairs and both of them stretched their legs on it. Rosalyn had long tanned legs and her skirt rode up to her thighs. She looked at me to make sure I had noticed and relaxed back with a drink in hand, closing her eyes and enjoying the sun. Marge had her knees drawn up and her skirt was also around her thighs giving me a full view of her panty covered crotch.. From my position on the lounging chair I could also see Rosalyn's crotch.

Was I dreaming? She doesn't have panties on? Marge could see where I was looking .She smiled, winked at me and blew me a kiss. I think I knew what was on her mind. I had the same thoughts and fantasized about Rosalyn with us in bed. My cock started growing in my shorts and Marge noticed. Without opening her eyes, Rosalyn pulled her right foot back on the settee and drew up her knee. This opened up her skirt and her hairy cunt was completely exposed. . My cock was now fully hard and tented my shorts. Rosalyn opened her eyes, and looked shamelessly at me, smiling widely.

"The sun and the drink make me horny. Is it the same with you, Marge?" she queried in a lazy tone.

Before Marge could answer, I said," Marge, Rosalyn is showing me her cunt. Do you mind if I take a closer look?"

"Are you trying to seduce my husband, Rosalyn?" Asked Marge lustily.

"Yes, I am. Is it OK with you?"

Well, judging from that big hard-on in his shorts, I think you succeeded."

I was sitting up and had placed my hands on Rosalyn's thighs looking at her exposed sex.

"Rosalyn, my husband has wanted to go to bed with two women...his favorite fantasy."

"I would love that" Rosalyn said, "It's been such long time for me." . "The view from here is beautiful and very sexy. But don't you think we should go inside? The last time we had a curious guy looking over the balcony wall." That immediately convinced the two women to follow me inside.

I quickly removed my shorts and underwear. My T-shirt followed. Rosalyn came up to me and grabbed my cock. "You have a nice cock" she said as she knelt before me and took my member in her mouth. I was very excited and her ministrations up and down on my cock were increasing my excitement. Looking down, I could see her large breasts in the loose blouse as she sucked greedily on my cock. Marge had removed her clothing and started unbuttoning Rosalyn's blouse. She pulled off her blouse, undid her bra and removed it. She unhooked her skirt and Rosalyn was completely nude like both of us.

"Do you want him to come in your mouth?" Marge asked as she knelt behind Rosalyn and took her breasts in her hands. . Rosalyn just nodded not removing her lips from my cock. She massaged my balls and I exploded in her mouth. Rosalyn swallowed my load and only let go of my cock when it started to soften.. Marge led me to the bed and had me lie down. She then asked Rosalyn to lie down beside me. She took the two pillows and placed them under Rosalyn's ass. I turned on my side to observe Marge going down on our new-found friend. She must have touched all the right buttons because Rosalyn started squirming and moaning. I rose up to reach her breasts and sucked them...the right then the left, then the right again. Rosalyn was heaving her body to meet Marge's mouth on her clit and lips. I kissed her and her tongue darted out and our tongues mingled. She was moaning and writhing, completely abandoning herself to the pleasure we were providing her. Her orgasm lasted and lasted.

"I'm coming, I'm coming" she kept saying, "Don't stop, don't stop."

Seeing my now raging hard-on, Marge said," Fuck me, Bill. I want your cock in my pussy now!"

I got up, moved behind Marge on the bed. I literally plunged in her very wet cunt and started fucking her, in and out, in and out. Marge's face was still buried in Rosalyn's crotch and she must have resumed her lapping because I could see Rosalyn undulating beneath us. I was holding Marge's hips and fucking her wildly. Rosalyn was manipulating her own breasts and pulling on her nipples. Marge was coming as her cunt muscles clasped around my cock. I was still a ways away from orgasm myself so I kept up my fucking. Marge cried out and came again. She collapsed on the bed moving away from Rosalyn's cunt. I now wanted my share of that wet cunt. I got up, went to the night table drawer, opened a condom envelope and slid the condom over my very hard cock. Rosalyn and Marge were watching me.

"Give her a good fuck, Bill. I want to see your cock going into her pussy. Do you want Bill to fuck you, Rosalyn?" Marge asked needlessly.

"Yes, yes" hissed Rosalyn, "Fuck me Bill. Put your big cock in my cunt."

I slid so easily into her velvety vagina and started fucking her slowly. She would have no part of it, "Fuck me hard, Bill. I want it now" She reached out with her pelvis to meet me and our fucking rhythm increased and soon we were fucking wildly. I felt Marge's hand on my balls, massaging them gently. Then she pushed a finger in my anus. My cock must have increased instantly in size... Rosalyn was coming and I exploded in a powerful orgasm. I lay down on Rosalyn and we kissed deeply.

"That was so good. Thank you Bill and Marge"

I moved off Rosalyn and Marge lay down on me and we kissed passionately enjoying each other's bare skin.

"I loved seeing you fucking her like that, lover" she whispered in my ear. "We'll have to do that again later tonight.. Think you can take that?" I just squeezed her ass for an answer, satiated and content. Before falling asleep, I noticed that the time was 4 p.m..

When I woke up, I was alone in bed. I heard water running and thought that Marge was taking a shower. The cabin clock read 4:38 so I had slept a little over a half hour. The connecting door between our cabins was open. I heard movement in the other room and Rosalyn appeared in the doorway completely nude.

"I hope you had a good rest, big boy. There are two females here who want you in good shape later tonight."

"Is that a promise? I countered, growing hard as I gazed at her beautiful naked figure.

"Down boy, later only...I'm going to shower now" She blew me a kiss and was gone.

Marge came out of the shower toweling herself. I placed both hands behind my head and just looked at her. Marge is about 5'3," a petite figure at 55 with lovely medium-sized breasts, pale smooth skin with very few wrinkles, green-gray eyes and black hair streaked with gray. Always a sensuous woman, she still exuded a sexy aura in her movements and her looks. I love that woman dearly.

"Am I inspiring that hard-on, lover?" she teased.

"You surely are, woman!"

"And our neighbor has nothing to do with your present hard cock?" She mocked.

"Well, maybe a little...she said you two had plans for me later tonight."

"Yes definitely, and you better conserve your energy...might I suggest a cold shower?" she laughed.

"Cruel woman, breaking up my fantasies" I got up, my cock still leading the way, I grabbed my wife and placed my hard cock between her legs while pressing myself into her and caressing her ass. We had a prolonged kiss. Then she disengaged herself, slapped my ass with her towel.

"That's enough, sex slave! In the shower with you. Your mistress has to get ready for dinner and it's already 5 o'clock."

When twenty minutes later I emerged from my shower and shave with a towel around my middle, I heard the women talking in the other cabin. Both of them were looking at Rosalyn's wardrobe and discussing what to wear... Rosalyn in sexy panties and low-cut bra, Marge in bikini panties and braless. I stood in the doorway admiring these two beautiful women in their scant apparel feeling horny and liking it. They finally settled for a black pant suit with a near transparent white blouse with a plunging neckline. Marge would wear her dark green pant suit with a similar blouse.

Seeing me in the doorway, Rosalyn nudged Marge and told her," Do we bring him like that or have you got something for him to wear?"

"I think I can find something for him...but not too sexy, we don't want him stolen from us."

"So you two sexy cock teasers want to make me anonymous?"

"We can't afford to show off such a handsome hunk too much, can we Marge?"

Marge pushed me into our cabin saying," C'mon lover, let's get dressed."

We arrived at the dining room just as the crowd was filing in. We found table 52 at the back with a nice view of the rear of the ship.

"Why don't you ladies sit on the other side and I sit on this side so I can feast on two lovely females," I told them with lust in my eyes.

"Feast on us?" Rosalyn queried while sitting beside Marge.

"Oh, yes, he's very good at that especially with his tongue" commented Marge.

At that point the conversation lapsed while our waiter took our order. We also ordered two bottles of wine from the wine steward who told us he would keep whatever we left over for tomorrow night..

"I've known you two for just a few hours" remarked Rosalyn "and already I feel I've known you all my life. I'm so comfortable with you, it's amazing."

"We feel the same way about you Rosalyn" I answered.

"I can't get over how bold I was when I removed my panties in the restroom when you were arranging the balcony furniture. But I sensed a ...sexual attraction between you two and I could feel it directed at me also. So I decided to go for broke."

"We very glad you did Rosalyn" said Marge," it really got things going. We had decided to let things take their course hoping that we could get you in bed with us."

The conversation during the excellent meal continued in the same vein with blatant sexual overtones. We only became a little more discreet when the waiters were around. Men must have their cocks connected directly to their brains because mine responded accordingly throughout the meal and I wondered how I could walk away from the table unobserved after the meal. The women were definitely keyed up by the sexual comments and I felt I could read lusty anticipation in their eyes. The wine helped a lot also. We had imbibed about a bottle and a half before we got to the dessert. We were deliciously tipsy.

On exiting the dining room, we made our way to the Rubens Lounge for the comedy show. The sexual tension relaxed somewhat as we spent the next hour and a half laughing our heads off. The comedians were very good and we really enjoyed the show.

Afterwards, Marge wanted to go to the Casino on Deck 5 for an hour or so. She loves to gamble on cruises and she is lucky. Rosalyn has never been to a casino so Marge instructed her as they sat side by side before the slot machines. I stood behind them enjoying an excellent view inside their blouses. Marge was not wearing a bra and her tits under the near-transparent blouse inside her coat were very enticing. Rosalyn's low-cut bra left little to the imagination as her blouse opened under her suit coat. But what was most pleasant to observe was Rosalyn's simple joy whenever she made a small gain and Marge's greater concentration as she challenged the money machine. It was no surprise to me when my wife hit the jackpot and won over $300. Rosalyn's whoopee! was heard throughout the casino. After cashing in her gains, Marge insisted that Rosalyn take over her machine while she took Rosalyn's. Nothing happened for a while, and then Rosalyn let out another whoopee! as she won $50. She was all flushed with excitement.

"Oh, oh!" I thought, "She's going to get hooked if this keeps up!"

Just as she was collecting her winnings, Marge's machine started whistling and ringing and she had done it again. Another $100 . With such a lucky run, I feared they would want to gamble into the night. But very reasonably, my wife said she would continue until 10:30 and then we would leave. Rosalyn concurred. I kept enjoying the show from behind pleased that they were thoroughly thrilled by their gambling.

We got back to our cabin by 11:45. I removed my coat and tie, the women, their suit coats. I suggested a small cognac and they accepted. Marge and I sat on the love seat and Rosalyn drew up a chair in front of us and extended her legs on the love-seat between us. The conversation got around to what Rosalyn would like.

"I want to feel your husband's tongue on my pussy since you recommend it so highly"

"I want some of that too," intervened Marge" do you think you could manage two pussies at the same time, Bill?""

"I've always wanted to, so I'll definitely try it if you lovely females would show me some pussy." I countered draining the last of my cognac. "How about I undress the two of you while you finish your cognac?" Marge stood up and I slowly unbuttoned her blouse and helped her out of it.

"You have really nice tits, Marge" said Rosalyn as she sat up straight in her chair watching us.

"Thank you, Rosalyn. I like yours too."

I had Marge down to her panties. I slipped my fingers inside at the hips and slowly, very slowly inched them down until they dropped to the floor. I slipped a hand over her pussy and found her cunt very wet. She finished her cognac and said she would arrange the pillows on the bed while I undressed Rosalyn. Rosalyn remained seated so I knelt in front of her, got her suit pants undone and slipped them off her. She lifted her ass so I could remove her panties. I grabbed her hips and she opened up her legs. Her cunt was glistening. I just kissed her mound and said "You smell good." I helped her up and unbuttoned her blouse and removed it. I went around her back and unhooked her bra. Her heavy breasts fitted nicely in my hands. I gently squeezed her nipples and they perked right up. She sighed and leaned back against me as my hard-on rammed into her buttocks.

Marge had gone into the other cabin to borrow a pair of pillows and arranged two sets of double pillows on the width of the bed. The women sat on the pillows and asked me to strip tease for them. I slowly unbuttoned my shirt and let it fall to the floor. I unbuckled my belt, unzipped my trousers and let them fall to my ankles. I stepped out of them, picked them up along with the shirt and placed everything on the chair.. I stepped on the chair and made a great show of enticingly taking off my bikini briefs that were feeling the strain of my very hard member. The girls mockingly oohed and aahed on cue when my rigid cock sprang out of its confinement. I ambled over to them.

"Can we touch?" asked Rosalyn. And four hands were on my cock manipulating it gently. "Careful, careful. That cock has been excited all evening. It wouldn't take much for it to ejaculate."

lover4u
lover4u
14 Followers
12