Regrets

Story Info
Masturbating in the shower.
1.6k words
4.1
53.9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eyeing the long black bag sitting on the shelf, I pondered the idea again. Slipping my panties off letting them sit on the floor as I continued to study it, knowing what was inside, and longing for the relief it would bring me. I closed my eyes sitting on the edge of the bed thinking of your kiss. Sensations surged through me again, stronger than before. I took a deep breath letting out the strong desire to lie back on the bed and pleasure myself for release from this strong feeling. I wanted to wait. I wanted to cum with you, I wanted you to bring me my climax.

Rising to my feet, I pulled off my nightshirt still eyeing that black bag. Pressed for time and with the shower running I knew I needed to get a move on. No time for toying with erotic thoughts and fantasies of you. Lingering lustful thoughts were slowing me down and I started to move away from the bed. But I couldn't help it; sensations festering deep inside me urged me to keep my eye on that bag.

Finally, the yearning overcame me and I caved in. Slipping a purple vibrator out of the black bag and onto my hand I headed to the shower without even looking it. As I placed it up on the shelf thought scornfully. 'I should have done it that night. Then I wouldn't have this problem. Or would I?' I giggled as the water soaked my hair at how horny I've become over the last year of abstinence.

I fell prey to the warm water rushing down my body caressing my soft skin finding comfort in the sensations. The warmth feeds my ever-growing desire of lust and I fight to not surrender to it. Putting my head back into the spray I close my eyes as images of you flash into my mind's eye. Your soft touch was so inviting as you brush my hair back away from my face, your fingers lightly touching my heated cheek. Your words, so steady and smooth comforted me as we questioned one another, trying to fight against the insecure feelings of fear. I could see you so vividly smiling at me as we sat across one another yet so close. I wondered if you could hear the tremble in my voice. Could you feel my breath quicken against your own as we drew closer to each other. Hints of my fear, my anxiety of doing what I so longed to do with a man.

Running my hands through my wet hair still lost in thoughts of how your lips pressed against my own. Your tongue so wet and inviting slipped to the edge of my mouth testing the limits of my response. Parting my lips I let you in, longing for more of this kiss, our first kiss. Teasingly I suck slightly and then release feeling awkward of what more to do. Fully aware of me you continued, coaching my pause with more sensual kissing. Your breath hitting my cheek as your tongue danced with mine. I started to lose my self in your seduction.

Breathing hard at the memories, I found hands massaging my breasts. Kneading my fingers deep into my soft white orbs. 'Oh god, what am I doing.' It felt so good; the urges were winning as I eyed my vibrator. 'No.' I said softly taking a deep breath trying hard to collect myself.

I poured the shampoo into my hand and massaged it deep into my hair. Closing my eyes again enjoying the rubbing motion. Again, my thoughts trailed to that night we met and of your soft face pressing against my own. My thoughts drifted to how your hand cupped my breast just resting there. Another test, to see what I would do. I wanted it, I wanted more. Your kiss became more passionate, more intense as it moved away from my mouth exploring my ear. With your nose nuzzled in my hair you started to erotically squeeze my breast. I let out a deep breath falling prey to your touch, the feel of your body so close to my own. Sensations flood my body and I find I'm overcome with desire, with lust to continue this more with you.

Panting I open my eyes and set my focus on the vibrator. I wanted to wait. I wanted to find release with you, but my desire, my thoughts of that night were so intense so alive inside me I was succumbing to it rapidly. I swallowed hard, running my hand down the curves of my body to my most intimate part that lay hidden between my thighs. Parting my legs slightly I softly touch the rim of my pussy hole. Instantly heat flooded my being, rising up deep within my soul and I knew I was doomed. With lustful eyes I eyed that purple toy again and knew exactly what needed to be done to quench this fire.

Sitting on the floor of the shower I laid back against the cool tile wall letting the water hit freely against my naked body. I bent my knees bringing them up off the floor and pressed my fingers against my pussy lips spreading them apart. The water ran down across my clit... ah... your tongue. How I wished it were your tongue. But your tongue entertained mine that night we first met. With heated kisses in your car, we paid no mind to passersby, but continued to feed our growing desire. I could feel in your lips the desire you had, your heavy breath were simple clues of your lust. As long as you were heated, I continued.

Pressing the vibrator against my wet clit I closed my eyes and swayed my head to one side, thinking of how you exposed your cock to the cool night air. I could feel the heat and hardness of your manhood in my hand. My lustful desires grew as I stroked it, wanting more of it but continued to kiss you. Your hands explored my breasts, pinching and teasing my nipples mercilessly over my clothing. Ah, god you felt so good.

'I want to feel your skin.' You whispered to me slipping your hand under my shirt. The feel of your fingers were so soft, so warm, so inviting. I was lost at that moment. I laid back and surrendered to your touch. Your hand slipped into my bra pulling the tender milky white breast free, exposing full view for your delights. 'Beautiful.' You commented before wrapping your lips around the hardened nipple.

Shudders raced up my back at the thought of your wet tongue twirling around my nipple. I felt my body tense as the vibrator ran across my clit again and again. It felt so good and my body started to climax as images of you sucking on my breasts flashed in my mind. The wetness of your tongue, your lips, your touch, your hand, all against my tender breast there in your car in the moonlight. The thoughts so erotic, so intense, it was all I needed. My leg pushed out pressing against the shower wall as I felt my pussy contract an orgasm. Over and over sensations flooded my body.

I sat on the shower floor letting the warm water run over me, panting. With my eyes still closed thinking of that night I continued to twirl the purple vibrator against my clit even more. My fingers teased my pussy hole feeling the wetness. It was hot to the touch, yearning for more. Wild with passion as we were that night, I pressed on now surrendering to my erotic pleasures.

My wet nipple glistening in the light as my hand gently strokes your throbbing cock, we continued kissing letting our tongues mingle. Your lips trail down away from my mouth, seductively nuzzling my neck. I stared down at your cock; long to engulf it deep into my mouth. I toyed with the precum, smearing it around the helmet debating if I should be so bold on our first date. Your head flung back, your breath hot and heavy falling against the crown of my head.

'Suck on my cock, babe.' That was all I needed. Your verbal desire made vocal.

Sensations surged through my body as thoughts of how nice your cock felt pressed against my lips, then my tongue. The soft pink helmet hit the roof of my mouth as I continued to stroke your cock.

I put a finger into my pussy and drove it in hard, continuing to flick the vibrator across my clit. My hips started to buck slightly as imagined your cock slipping in and out of my mouth, over and over. Faster I stroked, faster I thrusted my finger. I started to gasp, moan loudly as I felt your cock twitch in my mouth. I suck harder bobbing my head up and down. You taste so good as precum starts to fill my mouth, I drink with delight wanting more.

Pressing my foot firmly against the shower wall, I feel my body tense once again.

'I'm going to cum.' you barely breathed out before I felt your juices rush up through your shaft and into my mouth. I start to swallow, drinking your seed. Those vivid thoughts brought me to a second climax, which I moaned out with a scream. Over and over we both gasped, you in my memories, and I in the shower.

I felt my tension start to subside as the warm shower water ran into my open mouth reminded me of your cum. Taking deep breaths I started to regret. Surprisingly, not of my self induced orgasm but rather not continuing further with you, and letting our actions take us into a night filled of passionate sex. I let it end there with you cumming in my mouth. A small smile of mischievousness crossed my face as I stood up from the shower floor... 'That won't happen next time.'