Boss is Dominated by Tech Ch. 02

Story Info
Female tech continues to dominate plant manager.
681 words
3.24
62.7k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(This is a continuation of a previous story)

She repositioned, blocking the view to the monitor. "That was very naughty of you to visit that site. You knew I would catch you, didn't you?" she said.

"Yes" he said, more nervous that before.

She leaned against the desk and placed her hands behind her. "Tell me, what about that story intrigued you so?"

"I...I.." his words stumbled and his gaze left her and fell to the ground.

"You what?" she said as she lifted his chin, forcing him to look her in the eyes.

He managed to get out, "I liked how the man was teased and dominated."

"I see. Do you think that your actions online warrant such a gift? Do you think you are ready for such a gift? Really, I don't believe that you are worthy. Are you worthy?"

"Oh my God" he thought to himself. He couldn't believe that this girl, this sexy young woman was standing in front of him, speaking to him like this. He tried the best he could to regain some iota of dominance in his voice as he replied "Yes."

She slyly smirked and asked him "Yes what?"

"Yes, I am worthy."

"Very, very good" she said as she placed a hand on each of his chair's armrests. She was so close to him. Should he kiss her? His mind was all a jumble since all the blood was now assisting his other brain. "Would you like to see my panties? ", she asked.

He nodded.

She stood back up and looked at him with steely eyes as she crossed her arms. "Would you like to see my panties?" she asked again with severity in her voice.

"Yes, I would like to see your panties"

She gave him a viperous smirk. "You are a quick learner. Maybe you are worth after all." She slowly ran her hands down the sides of her skirt. With her index fingers hooked under the bottom hem, she slid her hands back up her sides, taking the skirt with them. She readjusted her lean against the desk and brought the skirt to bunch up around her waist. She was wearing white cotton panties with little strings for the sides. She was trimmed around the edges but there was definitely soft hair underneath. He began to run his hand over the outline of his strained cock. He was snapped back to reality as she spoke harshly to him "Don't touch your cock until told to. You are no longer a little boy. You will control yourself." He turned red with embarrassment. God, what was this woman doing to him – and please don't let her stop.

"Now, get on your knees."

He quickly scooted his chair back and knelt before her. "Would you like to smell my panties?" He mumbled that he would like to smell her. She was not amused. "Look at my eyes when you answer."

"Yes, I would like to smell your panties."

"Good boy" she said as she stroked his hair in approval. It was taking all he had to not pick her up, tear off her panties and fuck her on his desk. She raised her leg and placed it over his shoulder, onto the armrest of the chair.

Placing her hand on the back of his head, she guided him into her. With her hand still entangled in his hair, she rubbed his nose back and forth, deeply working him into her thinly covered folds. He was exhilarated. Here he was, on his knees, inhaling a beautiful young woman's musky scent through her damp panties. He started to bring his hands up to touch her but she stopped him with a firm "No."

Not to be deterred, he started to lick her through her panties. His head was pulled back sharply and he was met with a disapproving, angry gaze. "You must never assume. You will do as you are told, and only as you are told. Do you understand?"

"Yes ma'am" he replied.

"Get up" she ordered through gritted teeth.