The Racist

Story Info
She was hard to work with.
3.9k words
4.28
144.9k
51
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked down on her and listened to her deep breathing as she slept. Lord Almighty how in the world had I let this happen? I was a married man and I loved my wife, I truly did, and yet here I was with another woman and a married one at that. I know that I started what led us to this point, but this had never been my intention. But I wasn't sorry. As my eyes followed the line of her breast, the curve leading to her hip and then feasted on that tight little ass I was not sorry at all.

Lativa was a roaring pain in the ass. Nobody, and I do mean nobody, liked working with her. There were a lot of hard workers in our division and what they all worked hardest at was seeing that they didn't get paired with her on assignments and projects. Not that Lativa was ugly or stupid because she wasn't. She was good looking, hard working and very smart and projects that had Lativa's involvement were invariably successful. Nobody wanted to work with Lativa because she was black and had an attitude. Don't get me wrong, it wasn't the black part that made people avoid her, it was the Black With Attitude. You couldn't be in Lativa's presence for more than five minutes without hearing about the white oppression of the black man. How the white man had his foot on the neck of the black man and was holding him down. How those few who had pulled themselves up had done so in the face of fierce white resistance. Point to Colin Powell or Condolesa Rice and she would sneer and say that they were tokens; they were allowed to be there to make blacks think that progress was being made.

One day when I was working with her she got started and I cut her off and told her that it wasn't the white man to blame for what had been done to blacks, it was her own black ancestors back in Africa.

"It was blacks Lativa that herded other blacks down to the beaches and sold them to the white men who came on ships. Whites didn't go into the interior and capture people and enslave them; it was their own black brothers who sold them into slavery. And when the white man wasn't there they sold to other black tribes or to who ever was willing to buy."

"That doesn't matter. It is what has happened since that matters. Ever since the black man was freed from his chains the white man has done everything in his power to keep the black man from achieving any sort of parity in this country."

"Bullshit Lativa, you are here. If there had been a foot holding you down you would be cleaning a hotel room somewhere instead of being here."

But it didn't matter what you said to her, what argument you put forth, you were wrong. The white man oppressed the black man and would continue to do so until the blacks had finally had enough and rose up.

I tried everything I could think of to get out of it, but nothing worked and I ended up on a project with Lativa. It started out about like I expected. "We can have conference room C to work out of," I said, "Why don't you make a list of what we need and I'll go to Engineering and pull the customers specs."

"About what I expected from a white man. Nigger ain't smart enough to go talk to the engineers so I'll do it and she can go round up paper and pencils."

I'd had enough of her shit and I wasn't looking forward to any more of it during the two weeks we would be together on the project so I said, "If that's the way you see it okay, it works for me. Go fetch us what we will need and while you are at it get me a cup of coffee, cream, no sugar, and see if you can find me a donut. Get a broom and a dust pan while you're at it and you can clean the room when we are done for the day."

I walked away from her and headed for Engineering. When I got back to the conference room Lativa had most of what we would need sitting on the conference room table. There was also a cup of steaming hot coffee sitting there.

"What can I do for the massah now?"

I slid a pad of paper over to her, "I've had enough of your shit Lativa. I'm not happy at being stuck here working with you, but I'll do what I can to make the best of it. Write down on that pad what you want me to do as far as this project is concerned. I'll do the stepping and fetching and you can be the master. You are in charge lady and from here on all you will get out of me is "Yes Mistress" and "Please don't beat me."

She stared at me for several seconds and then said, "You don't like me much, do you?"

"I don't know you well enough to decide whether or not I can like you as a person, but I definitely do not like your constant anti-white attitude."

She sat down and started writing on a legal pad and after a minute she looked up at me, "Aren't you going to drink your coffee?"

"What? Do I really look that stupid to you? Do you think that I would trust you not to spit in it?"

I saw from her eyes that I'd scored a hit and that's how our two weeks together started.

Three days into the project she said, "You aren't helping."

"What? I'm doing everything that you tell me to do."

"But you aren't giving me any input."

"Why would I do that? I've listened to you for over a year now and I've finally figured it out. I know what you want so I'm giving it to you."

"Oh?"

"Yep. Oppressive white man gonna change his ways. Got to let the black lady run free. No boot on her neck, no holding her down or holding her back. No sir, this white boy will do the stepping and fetching for his black mistress and let her shine in the dazzling light of her accomplishments."

"Stop clowning around. You know that it will take both of us to get this done on time."

"Alls I know mistress is that you have finally convinced me that the white man is the oppressor. I'm white, ergo, I'm an oppressor. I have seen the error of my ways. To redress the balance I am now subservient to your wishes. I shall now lie down on the floor so you can wipe your feet on me."

"So what you are saying is that you are setting me up to fail."

"Don't be stupid Lativa. We were both assigned to the project and if you fail then by extension I fail."

"You are willing to deliberately let the project fail to teach the nigger that it doesn't pay to try and climb too high?"

"It always comes back to that, doesn't it? It's always the white mans fault. If you succeed it is in spite of him and if you fail it is because of him. God, but it must be nice to be born with a built in excuse for everything."

The rest of the two weeks we spent on the project was more of the same. Ask her to do something and get "The day of the slave is over" and if you went ahead and did it yourself you got, "See what I mean? You just don't think that this black girl is smart enough to do anything, do you?"

How we managed to complete the project on time I'll never know, but finish it we did. We submitted it for review and I went home tickled to death that Lativa and I were done working together. It was good that I had a great weekend because if I'd gotten the news following a bad weekend I'd probably have killed myself. Dave, my boss, called me into his office first thing Monday morning and I saw that Lativa was there also.

"Halverson and Thornton reviewed your project over the weekend. As far as they are concerned, you nailed it - no revisions are necessary - but Halverson has had a death in the family and he will be gone for a week. It is going to fall on you two to go to St. Louis and make the presentation. By the way, that was some of the best work to ever come out of this division. Halverson wants to pair you permanently."

Over my dead body I thought as I mentally started to work on my resume and made a list of who I could send it to. I don't know what Lativa was thinking, but the way she was looking at me made me nervous.

"You need to be in St. Louis Thursday so I suggest you fly in on Wednesday and get a good nights sleep. You'll have to stay over Thursday night in case the boys at McDouglas have any last minute questions for you on Friday. Halverson's secretary is making all the arrangements so stop and see her before you go home tonight."

I spent the rest of Monday reviewing the material. Tuesday I stopped by Lativa's cubicle to discuss the presentation which was a big mistake. If I suggested we do A she would say no and that B would be better. An hour of that and I got up and told her to just go ahead and do it any way she wanted and I'd just watch and I walked off and left her. Wednesday I got to the airport and found that Marge had gotten us First Class tickets and that Lativa and I would be sitting together so I did something that quite possibly no air traveler in aviation history has ever done. Instead of seeking an upgrade I took a downgrade. When we got on the airplane I pulled a flight attendant aside.

"I saw a young Marine get on and I noticed that he had a Purple Heart. I'd like to do something nice for him. Tell him that the airline has a policy of upgrading servicemen whenever possible and give him my seat and I'll take his."

"That's awfully nice of you."

"Hey, nothing is too good for our boys in uniform."

And no, I didn't feel guilty about doing that to him. He had a Purple Heart - he was battle tested - and besides, for putting up with Lativa he got free drinks all the way to St. Louis.

Lativa held it in until we got in the cab and then she jumped me. "Why in the hell did you do that to me? I was planning on talking to you about the presentation."

"We had all day yesterday to talk about the presentation and you didn't want to hear a word that I had to say so why would I want to waste any more of my time on the subject?"

"Oh sure, just go ahead and dump the full load on the black girl. If it goes bad don't want no shit to hit Whitey."

"All right Lativa, truth time. I changed seats because I'm tired of spending my time with a racist bitch. I'm sick and tired of your constant racist bullshit and so I got as far away from you as I could."

"I am not a racist!"

"Oh yes you are, and what's more you are the worst kind - the kind that won't admit it. I may not agree with the whites down south who are always preaching hate against the blacks, but at least they have the guts to do it out in the open. You scream the same racist shit against whites, but then claim you aren't a racist and I say that's bullshit."

"I am not a racist!"

"I suppose you are going to tell me that you don't discriminate against whites?"

"I don't."

"Ever date one in high school? College? Ever have a social lunch or have dinner with a white person? Ever hang with any when you were in school?"

"Well, no I haven't, but..."

"No buts Lativa. Ever have anything to do with whites that you weren't forced into, like having to work with them? I'll answer that one for you. No, you never have, and why? It is because you are prejudiced against whites! And when you are prejudiced what are you? You're a bigot and what are bigots? Bigots are racists. You are proven, by every word that comes out of your mouth, to be a bigot where whites are concerned. You are a racist Lativa whether you admit it or not."

"I am not damn you, I am not!"

"We could play "am too, are not" for the rest of the trip and it would get us nowhere Lativa, so let's just drop the subject" and I turned and looked out my window for the rest of the trip to the hotel. After we had checked in and had gone to our rooms I called down and ordered room service for dinner. I did not want to go down to the restaurant and have Lativa come in, see me and join me. After I had eaten I settled back with a book that I'd brought along for a quiet evening. Not to be. The phone rang and it was Lativa.

"We need to talk about what we are going to do tomorrow."

"No we don't Lativa. You give the presentation and I'll sit there and smile and back your play and then we will go home and I'll start my job search."

"You think I'll stink it up that bad?"

"No Lativa, I think you will do just fine."

"Then what's with the job search?"

"Dave said on Monday that they are going to pair us permanently and I'm not going for it. I'll be damned if I'm going to work permanently with a racist and have to listen to the constant anti-white tirade."

She started to say she wasn't a racist, but I hung up on her in mid-sentence and went back to my book. Five minutes later there was a knock on my door and thinking that it was room service back to pick up the dishes I answered it. I found a fuming Lativa standing in the hall. She put a hand in the middle of my chest and pushed and I stumbled back into the room. Before I could recover my balance she pushed me again and I fell back on the bed. Lativa yelled at me, "I am not a racist damn you, and I will not let you call me one" and then she climbed up on the bed and sat on me. Now Lativa isn't all that big and I'm no weakling and I could have dumped her off and onto the floor easily. That I didn't was probably because I was just a little on the stunned side.

"I am not prejudiced against whites," she yelled down at me and she pulled off her top and pulled down her bra to expose her tits. She grabbed my hands and pulled them to her tits and held them there. "If I was bigoted against whites would I let a white man even see these, let alone touch them? Go ahead you self opinionated asshole, squeeze them, pinch the nipples, lick them if you want."

I just laid there wondering what the hell had come over her and then she snarled, "Who is prejudiced now white boy? Can't bring yourself to touch the skin of a nigger? Afraid the color will rub off white boy? Afraid it will leave a stain on your lily white skin and that it will tell all your white friends you been with a nigger?"

When she said that I lost it. The bitch had been busting my balls for two weeks and I was fed up with it and when she hit me with the "afraid the color will rub off" shit I just totally lost it. I grabbed her and rolled over on top of her.

"I'll show you who's afraid bitch! You want to play games? I'll show you how to play games."

I ripped her shorts off her. Under them she was wearing a thong and I made short work of that too. I freed myself from my boxers and forced Lativa's legs apart and just before I speared my cock into her I saw the look on her face and I finally understood. The expression said, "Oh God, what have I done?" and it was combined with a touch of "Sweet Jesus, I can't let him do this. I have to stop him", but it was too late for that; I was way beyond being able to stop or be stopped. Lativa had done the pushing me on the bed and the tit thing to intimidate me and she had fully expected me to lie shaking on the bed and to be contrite and all that kind of sensitive stuff. The last thing she expected was to have a white man bury his cock in her. But Lativa was shit out of luck because my sensitive side wasn't in St. Louis that day. I was way past thinking sensibly by then. I was pounding into her tight pussy and I snarled down at her, "We'll just see if it rubs off you fucking slut. We will see if it leaves a mark on me and if it does I'll tell everybody who sees it that it came from you. Yes I will, I'll scream it out to the world that Lativa fucked me and the color rubbed off and won't you just love everyone knowing that you are a white man's whore."

I wasn't even thinking of cumming, of getting my rocks off, all I was thinking of was ramming Lativa as hard as I could to punish the stupid bitch for what she'd put me through over the last two weeks. I was a mindless fuck machine as I drove into her and I don't even know at what point her legs came up and wrapped around me. I wasn't even aware at first of the moans and cries of pleasure that were coming from her. It wasn't until she grabbed my ass so hard that the pain of her nails biting into me registered that I knew that Lativa was trying to fuck me as hard as I was trying to fuck her. Her body pushed up against me and her legs kicked and her nails broke skin as she cried out, "Fuck me you white bastard, fuck me."

"White bastard am I? I'll fuck you, you fucking nigger slut. I'll fuck you until you bleed."

"Do it white boy, make me cum you worthless piece of white trash, make me cum damn you, make me cum."

There is only one thing wrong with a fuck like that and that is the women can go on forever and a man can't. For all my talk of fucking her until she bled I was fast reaching the point of blowing my load. My mental state was "Damn it, she'll win. I'll lose it and the bitch will win. Can't let her win damn it, can't let the bitch win." I had to make her cum before I did and so I did the only thing I could think of, I took a nipple in my mouth and rolled it between my teeth and I shoved a finger in her ass. She arched her back, cried out, "Oh fuck!" and had an orgasm. Six strokes later I unloaded into her pussy and snarled, "I hope you aren't on birth control nigger. I'd love to see you walking around with my white baby. One more sign that you are a white man's whore."

Physically I was done, but mentally I was still going, "Can't let her win, can't let her win." I pulled out of her and spun around and pushed my cock into her open mouth and then I started to finger her clit. I felt her mouth move on me and I felt her tongue swirl around and then she pulled her mouth off me and I heard her say, "What's the matter white boy, afraid to eat black pussy?"

"You black bitch! You fucking nigger whore! I'll show you who's afraid. I'll make you scream you fucking whore, I'll make you beg me to stop."

It went on like that for another two hours, the two of us taunting and insulting each other until I was exhausted and fell asleep.

I woke up alone the next morning and at first I thought that I had fallen asleep and had had an erotic dream, but then I saw the torn thong lying on the floor. I got up, showered, shaved and dressed and headed down to the restaurant for breakfast. I was sitting sipping my coffee and reviewing my notes when Lativa came in, saw me and headed for my table. I braced myself for the start of a bad day, but all she said when she sat down was, "We still have time to go over the presentation."

"No need. You have it nailed. I'll just take notes on their comments and handle the Q and A."

The waitress showed up and took Lativa's order and I sat and waited for her to unload on me, but she just sipped her coffee and reviewed her notes.

Lativa's attitude was apparently reserved for her co-workers and some others, but with clients she was a pure professional and the presentation went off without a hitch. There was a short question and answer period and then Lativa and I were told that we should come back the next day in case after going over our proposal they had any additional questions. The cab ride back to the motel was a quiet one as Lativa and I looked out our respective side windows. Once at the hotel Lativa headed for the gift shop and I went right up to my room. I was sitting there debating whether to go down to the restaurant or call for room service when there was a knock on my door. I opened it to find Lativa standing there in a bathrobe. She opened it to show me that she was naked underneath.

"Ready to make some funky music white boy?" and she put her hand in the middle of my chest and pushed me back and then she came into the room and kicked the door closed behind her and dropped her robe on the floor. It was hot, it was steamy, and it was almost violent. It was straight up, no holds barred sex. We insulted each other, we goaded each other and we tried to fuck each other's eyes out and then we fell into an exhausted sleep. I woke up in the middle of the night to use the bathroom and when I came back I stood looking down at her and wondered what the next day, the next week and the next month would bring.

It shouldn't have happened, but it did and I wasn't sorry, I wasn't sorry at all.