Kinky Adele Mummy Fucker Ch. 02

Story Info
Fucking Mummy, Daddy and Virgin Francesca.
1.4k words
3.63
60.3k
4
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/24/2022
Created 12/31/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had no idea what a dominant, perverted women Adele Howells could be. She wanted me to take her eighteen year old daughter's virginity, but at a price. Everything would be on her terms. She now had complete control over her husband Tony. I was made to sit naked on her bed, as I watched her put her lipstick and clothes on. My cock was as solid as a rock, as Adele put on her white, frilly panties and matching bra. Then a suspender belt with black stockings. Her expensive, patterned, green blouse, was buttoned tight against her firm breasts. Then Adele put on a short, black, leather skirt. Adele finished off by wearing long, black, kinky booties.

"So you want to fuck my daughter Francesca?"

"Yes please Adele, with your permission"

"In future you will call me Mummy Adele and curtsy every time I walk into the room. Is that understood sissy Michelle Shehan."

"Yes Mummy Adele, Michelle is my friend in college. I am so proud to share her name."

"I know everything about you Miss Shehan. Friend in college my ass, you just want to fuck her as she is a sexy twenty year old virgin. The clothes she wore last week in college, are beside you on the bed."

"Thank you Mummy Adele Howells."

Michelle Shehan's beige jumper, with a high neck and her denim jeans looked very inviting. Then I got really excited as I saw her red bra and panties. Her black leather jacket was hanging up behind the door. Michelle's brown bag, was mine to borrow as well.

"What is you name sissy?"

"My name is Michelle Shehan and Im your kinky foster daughter, Mummy adele."

"Thats right, my perverted sissy girl. Let Mummy Adele dress you up in Michelle Shehan's clothes. You must learn to talk, smile and laugh like Michelle. I can see your beginning to turn into Michelle Shehan and soon your teacher Catrin Anthony will have twin sisters in her class, both called Michelle Shehan. You are a kinky pervert."

Adele's infectious laugh filled the bedroom and she joined me on the bed. I put my arms around her waist and started to snog her. My cock was getting harder inside my Michelle Shehan's panties. Then the door opened and her husband Tony walked in. He was naked as he watched us kissing and cuddling. Tony begged his wife to stop, but Adele was enjoying herself and teased Tony by tongue snogging me. Tony was sobbing, but that only made Adele worse.

"Your a dirty slut Miss Shehan. Let Mummy Adele pull your jeans down. Lovely red panties Michelle. Your my fucking slut Michelle Shehan. Snog my thin, red lips, you dirty bitch."

"Oh! Mummy Adele you are so pretty. Hi! Mr Howells, your wife is so sexy."

"Stroke my breasts Michelle, feel the warmth of my pretty, satin blouse."

"I love you Mummy Adele Howells."

"I love you Michelle Shehan."

Unbuttoning Adele's blouse in front of her husband, was an experience I'll never forget. Adele's bra was now in my hand. I waved it in front of Tony to annoy him. I fondled Adele's breasts and sucked her nipples. Adele groaned with pleasure. Then my hand slipped up her leather skirt,resting on her white, frilly panties. Adele looked straight into my eyes and she picked her nose in a provocative way. I then realised I had grown a pair of Michelle Shehan breasts. Adele's hand was now under my jumper stroking my red bra. Adele pulled a slimmy bogey from her nose and put her finger in my mouth. I nearly shot my load and pulled down her panties. I waved them in the air and licked the gusset. Adele pressed her thin red lips harder onto mine. I lifted her leather skirt up to her waist. Her legs opened wider for me.

"Just about to enter your wife's pussy. Watch and learn Tony as I fuck your pretty wife Adele."

"Never mind about that dopey twat, fuck me Michelle Shehan. Give me a damn, good fucking,as Tony can't satisfy me. Pick my cute, thin nose you perverted bastard. Enjoy my green, sticky bogies. I love you better than Tony, my sissy Michelle Shehan."

Adele's body bent, as I thrusted my cock further inside her. Both my fingers were up her nostrils. Tony looked on in disbelief. I snogged Adele, sucking her lips as hard as I could. My tongue exploring inside her mouth, pushing it down her throat as far as it would go. My cock exploded my warm semen inside Adele's pussy. Adele gave me a kinky, satisfying smile. My hands stroked Adele's short, jet, black hair. Adele groaned as my semen flowed like a stream, into her tunnel of love.

"Now fuck me from behind you filthy slag. Fuck my ass off Michelle Shehan."

"You are so kinky Mummy Adele Howells. Nice ass your wife has Tony. This is the way to fuck your wife. She enjoys my cock better than yours."

Adele was soon exhausted and collapsed back on the bed. I held out my hand to Tony and pulled him on the bed. He wriggled, as my lips kissed his throbbing cock. Then groaned as I took his cock in my mouth and gave him a blow job. I drank Tony's semen and tasted every drop. Then licked the remains of his semen, from the rim of his cock and his lovely pair of balls.

"Im going to fuck you Tony Howells. Michelle Shehan is going to ride you ass. That's it Tony, arch your back. Up I come my kinky Tony fucker. There's a good man, my handsome Tony Howells."

Adele giggled as I pumped my semen into her husbands ass. Then I turned him over and tongue snogged him. Adele applied her red lipstick to my lips. Tony snogged it off as quick as he could. I had now fucked Mummy and Daddy Howells and now it was Francesca's turn. The innocent, sweet virgin was going to have a belated eighteen birthday present. Adele and Tony got dressed and led me to their daughters bedroom. Francesca was on her bed wearing pink, satin pyjams.

"Hi! Michelle, Iv'e been looking forward to this all day. Take my virginity Miss Shehan. I want to be a slut, just like my Mummy."

"Oh! Francesca Howells, let me jump on top of you."

"Adele laughed as I kissed and cuddled her daughter. We were romping on the bed like a couple of porn stars. My hands open her pyjam top and took her small breasts in my hands. Her sweet succulent nipples were soon between my lips. Tony was shocked how quickly I was undressing his daughter. Francesca's pyjam trousers were soon around her ankles. Francesca waved at her parents as I pushed my cock between her legs. Her virgin pussy devoured my stiff cock. I then forced my tongue into Francesca's mouth and tasted her saliva.

"That's it, my pretty, little virgin. You are a younger version of your Mummy and soon to be just as experienced in kinky sex. That is a cute nose Francesca. Let sissy Michelle pick it for you. Just as I thought full of snot and bogies. I love you Francesca Howells."

Adele wanked Tony off as I fucked their virgin daughter. I was now fucking her hard and Francesca was grunting like a pig. Francesca fondled my Michelle Shehan breasts. I sucked her nipples again and this time was rewarded by lovely fresh breast milk.

"Oh! Michelle Shehan, put me up the spout you dirty cunt. Look! Daddy, I'm not a virgin anymore. Im an eighteen year old fuckable slag."

I could not hold my semen any longer. Francesca threw back her long brown hair, as I exploded my semen inside her pussy. Adele stroked Francesca's hair and Tony held her hand, as we snogged with our tongues, exploring inside each others mouths. Then for my speciality, picked an enormous green bogie from Francesca's nose. Francesca smiled as I ate it in front of her. Then to my shock the real Michelle Shehan walked in.

"Can I have my clothes back please you disgusting, kinky pervert. See you in college on Tuesday and bring your own panties this time. You are my twin sister now. The two Michelle Shehans will take control. We can fuck our teacher, Catrin Anthony together now."

Michelle laughed out loud, as she left the room. Adele picked me up and put me over her shoulders and locked me in the spare room. Adele changed into a black baby doll. Got into bed with me and I screwed her ass of throughout the night. Tony and Francesca decided to watch a porn film on the sofa. What happened next I will leave to your imagination.