Sherry's Adventures as a Slut Ch. 01

Story Info
Innocent housewife begins erotic adventures.
1.2k words
4.06
176.9k
45

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 03/03/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sherry's Slutty Adventures - The beginning.

In Gastonia, NC just west of I85 off exit 17, there's an adult video store called Carolina Video Exchange (CVE). It has two small video theaters and several video booths many with gloryholes.

I have been visiting this store for about three years. I have never been there without having my cock sucked by some cum-loving, slutty woman. There are, of course, gay and bisexual men there who also suck cock and fuck each other's assholes, but I prefer women and have never had to choose.

The women who go there are all sizes, ages, degrees of attractiveness, both married and single, accompanied or alone. Some are fat and ugly. Some are thin and ugly. Some are drop dead gorgeous, but those are rarer. There are stay-at-home moms, professional women, factory workers, school teachers and, in one case, a minister's wife. All of them are self-admitted sluts and proud of it.

I have a large cock and have always enjoyed showing it off, especially to women. I have a fond preference for enjoy adult theaters, video booths and gloryholes. CVE is by far the best place like that I've ever been to. It offers both completely anonymous sex through the gloryholes or you can see the slut you're fucking or who's sucking your cock in the theater. Both are extremely sexually exciting.

I've met several women and couples there. Some are regulars. Some are one-timers. They're all great. I'm always surprised at the number of men who accompany their wives or girlfriends (and in one case, sister!) to watch them suck on some stranger's cock or get fucked by several guys – in the ass or cunt. Several of these guys join in with their woman, another woman or other guys. If you can think of a gender combination, it happens on a regular basis at CVE.

I have been involved in all of the combinations except man-on-man (not my thing). There have been many memorable occasions but this series of stories focuses on one particular woman I'll call Sherry (not her real name for obvious privacy reasons).

I first saw Sherry in the theater side of the store. She was on her knees getting fucked in the ass by a big fat guy with a huge cock while sucking a tall skinny black man with an even bigger cock. There was a crowd of about six or seven other men and two women one of whom was black. The guys all had their cock out stroking them as they watched. I immediately joined them. The two women were seated and had dropped their panties down around their ankles and pulled their tops down over their tits. They were both slowly rubbing their clits with one hand and pinching a nipple with the other. Everyone was watching the two guys fuck Sherry and she was enjoying every second of it!

The both guys came loudly at the same time. As soon as the black guy pulled out of her mouth, the black woman hurriedly took his place and sat down on the floor in front of Sherry with her legs spread and her hands opening her cunt lips. Without a sound or pause, Sherry leaned in and started gobbling pussy.

The black woman looked at me and pointed to my hard cock and said, "I want that in my mouth." Of course, I happily complied and stepped up to her, grabbed the back of her head and shoved all nine inches down her throat. She sucked like a Las Vegas whore, grabbing my ass and pushing her mouth all the way to my balls, then back up again. She was a really fine cock-sucking slut.

As the black lady was positioning her cunt in front of Sherry's slutty mouth and grabbing my cock, one of the unoccupied guys got behind Sherry and began pounding her asshole again.

As the black woman's mouth and hand traveled up and down my cock, Sherry stopped sucking pussy long enough to look up and watch my blow job. She reached up and took my cock in her hands and removed it from the black woman's mouth. "Holy, shit! Look at this! What a beautiful cock!" The black lady grabbed my cock back with one hand and shoved Sherry's head back to her pussy with the other and said, "Honey, you get back on my pussy and I'll take care of big daddy. You can have all of this cock you want later, but right now, it's mine!"

Sherry eagerly ate out both women, fucked and sucked every guy who wanted it and had her pussy cleaned out by both woman and one of the men.

Later, after the orgy died down, I was sitting in the lobby area resting and recovering so I could rejoin the fun. As I sat there, Sherry and one of the guys sat down with me. This is a common thing to do among the regulars there.

Sherry started the conversation by telling me how much she loved my cock and that she wanted to be sure I fucked her with it before I left.

I took the opportunity to ask her how long she had been visiting CVE and if she had been to other places like it.

She replied that she had been to CVE several times over the past few months and that she went to every adult theater and places with gloryholes that she could find.

I then asked how long she had been such a slut. She proudly told me a little over a year and asked if I'd like to hear the story of how she became a cum-loving, cock-sucking slutty whore? (her very words)

I said sure. She then began to relay a very detailed account of her life as a slut. As I listened, I interrupted her to ask if I could write her story and submit it to an adult erotic story website. She was enthusiastic about my suggestion and we arranged to meet so she could tell me the entire lusty tale. The process took several meetings and, yes, much of our time was spent with my dick up one of her holes. Several times one of her slutty girlfriends was present and joined in the fun. We met at a motel close to CVE, a place that we could be together, but not intrude on each other's personal life, something that neither of us wanted.

What follows is Sherry's tale as she told it to me. I cannot attest to its truthfulness, but I can certainly testify to Sherry's sluttiness as I have witnessed it in person. I also do not represent that my version of her story is a word-for-word transcript. How boring would that be! I have used my story telling and writing skills to relate Sherry's story as an interesting and erotic adventure. I have changed the names of all the people Sherry met like I did with hers, again for obvious reasons. I've also disguised locations for the same reason. I have no desire to expose Sherry's identity. She can if she likes, but I'm not going to.

So, I hope you enjoy the journey. I know Sherry wants everyone who reads it to enjoy her adventures as a slut and would love to show you in person what a slut she is. Cum visit CVE and see for yourself.