Sherry's Adventures as a Slut Ch. 02

Story Info
Sherry learns about gloryholes & adult theaters.
2.7k words
4.36
145.4k
31

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 03/03/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This one was really big! She had both hands wrapped around it and her mouth stretched wide as she engulfed the big mushroom-shaped head. Sherry was excited beyond belief! She loved cocks, especially big ones. The bigger, the better. Long, fat, hard, delicious, cum-spewing cocks. She loved the firm squishy feeling on her tongue as she swirled it around the head. She loved the way the shaft felt in her hand – nail-hard on the inside but soft, silky and slick on the outside – as she slid the loose skin up and down followed closely by her warm, wet mouth.

A large part of the excitement and thrill that Sherry was experiencing was due to the fact that she had no idea to whom this marvelous cock belonged. She had watched with lustful anticipation as the huge helmet-head begin pushing through the gloryhole. Her fondest hopes were realized as the magnificent mushroom was followed by an even more impressive shaft. It looked like a miniature baseball bat. As thick as her forearm. A slight upward curve. Thick, full veins bulging just below the skin. Her left hand seemed to float toward the raging snake-like monster. She firmly gripped it as it continued through the hole. Damn, does this thing ever stop! Just how long is it?, she thought as she watched it glide through the hole and her fist.

It was easy for her to forget about the stench of dried and wet cum and the musky, smoky air in the video booth as she focused all her attention on the fifth wonderful cock of the day. She still tasted the bitter/sweet gooey cum from the last cum-hose she finished off just minutes before. It wasn't as big as this masterpiece, but was loaded with the wonderful fluid she craved. She had almost gagged as she gulped down each liquid rope shot down her throat.

As always, her cunt was slippery wet as she sucked on the new cock. She wished she had three hands so she could finger fuck herself as she jacked and sucked Mr. Cock, but she'd just have to wait.

She was really good at cocksucking. After all it was her new favorite activity. She was proud of her ability to take even this big one all the way down to where it disappeared into the gloryhole. She bobbed her head up and down sucking and using her tongue as she slipped both hands up and down and twisted. After only about two minutes of this shameless and sloppy sucking and jacking, the cock's owner began to moan loudly and bang his hips hard into the wall. The monster began stiffen and jerk and Sherry could actually feel the cum gushing up the long shaft just before the eruption. She rammed her mouth down hard and quickened the pace of her hands. Bobbing and jerking as she gulped and swallowed the massive amounts of thick warm cock juice. God, she loved this shit. This guy was a real cum fountain. Like a damn fire hose! Squirt after squirt of her favorite snack gushed out and flooded her throat. Finally, it stopped and the marvelous cum machine slowly began to deflate and its owner began pulling it back through the hole.

This was the worst part for Sherry. She held on to the beautiful cockmeat as long as she could and continued to lick off the last drops of the gooey, sticky cum from the small slit in the head. Bye gorgeous, she thought as the limp cock slipped from her fingers and disappeared back through the gloryhole.

No problem! She watched through the hole as the limp-cock left the booth next to hers. She knew it wouldn't be long before the door would open again and another hopeful cock-owner would enter and receive the blow job of his life – from her!

As she waited patiently for her next tube steak, she wondered for the umpteenth time what Jack, her nerdy but rich husband would think if he saw his wife of thirty plus years on her knees anxiously waiting to drain another anonymous cock through the hole. It was only two weeks ago that she discovered this strange but wonderful world of adult theaters and video booths. How could she have known about the fantastic pleasures and unbelievably erotic activities that went on in these places? She was a quiet, demure and faithful wife and mother of two wonderful grown children. While no beauty queen, she was very attractive with a pretty face and a winsome smile. Time had long ago traded her youthful hard-body figure for the soft pleasantly plumpness of middle age. Her once firm 38DD's drooped toward her bulging stomach when she unleashed them from her bra. Her large, pointy nipples still stuck out proudly and were still very sensitive. Two to four times each week for those thirty years, she laid on her back with her legs in the air while her husband grunted and moaned and stuck his pathetic little cock in and out, mostly out, of her hairy cunt. How that little thing managed to get her pregnant twice was a mystery indeed. She had never known that earth-moving, mind-numbing, body-shaking experience her friends described as an orgasm.

She had heard of and read about and even once saw pictures of big cocks. One of her good friends, Julie, even talked about her husband's cock which she claimed was 9 inches long and as big as her wrist. Hard to imagine. Sherry was curious, but never explored sex beyond her marital bed. Not until two weeks ago when her life changed beyond her wildest dreams.

One day while she was visiting her friend with the big cocked husband, Julie was bragging about her husband's big Johnson and asked Sherry if she'd ever been fucked by a big cock. Blushing, Sherry said, that's none of your business, but no, she hadn't. Julie then got that smirky look on her face and said, come with me and let me show you something.

As she led Sherry to the den, Julie said, "I want to show you a Yahoo group that I bet you'd be interested in.", and sat down at the computer desk and logged on. In a minute or so, they were looking at the sign-on page of a group called "Adult Theater and Gloryhole Cum Sluts". Sherry was disgusted but strangely excited at what she saw. There was a picture of a woman in a bathroom stall kneeling on the floor gripping a huge, monster cock sticking through a hole in the wall. There was another picture of a woman completely naked and setting in a dark theater surrounded by several men. She was sucking one guy and jacking off two others while another man was eating her cunt.

"Oh my!" Sherry exclaimed. "That's the grossest thing I've ever seen! Is that real? Do women really do that? That's just a bunch of porno actors, right?"

Julie laughed and said, "Not at all, Sherry. That's as real as it looks. I've been to an adult theater and have seen it for myself. Donnie (her husband) took me to the Bijou downtown. You know the triple-X theater? There were several couples there and lots of single guys. The movie was as hardcore as it gets with fucking and sucking, man-on-woman, woman-on-woman, man-on-man, the works. It was the hottest thing I've ever seen, Sherry."

"Good grief!" Sherry was appalled but aware of a twinge in her crotch and a shortness in her breath as she talked. "Why did you go there in the first place? I can't imagine going to such a filthy place with all those dirty old men lurking around. What were you thinking? I wouldn't be caught dead in one of those places!"

Julie looked at Sherry and gave her a wicked smile and said, "Oh really? Well you just might be surprised. I know I was. Donnie and I had talked about going to places like that. You know, just fantasy shit. Things we'd like to do, but didn't have the nerve. Then Donnie found this Yahoo group and read the messages and looked at the pictures and found out lots of couples go to places like that. He showed it to me and asked if I'd like to give it a try. Just go and observe. If we didn't like it, we could always leave and never go back. I'll admit looking at those pictures made me horny as hell. So I said sure, why not?"

Sherry gasp, "I can't believe you did that!" What was it like? Wasn't it scary? Dirty?"

"That's what I was expecting, but what I got was something very different. We went on a Friday night and got there about 10:00 pm. The place was dark and we had to stand in the back for about five minutes while our eyes adjusted. The movie on the screen was hot as hell. There was this black guy with a monster cock fucking some blonde up the ass while she was eating a beautiful black girl's cunt. Really nasty but hot. We got there just as the guy was ready to shoot his load. As he started to cum, he pulled that big snake out of the blonde's ass and she turned around and grabbed his cock as he spewed his cum all over her tits. She sucked cum out of his nasty cock and gulped it down. The black girl jumped up and helped the blonde clean off the cock and licked the cum off her tits. I was really getting wet and was hanging on to Donnie for dear life so I wouldn't fall on the floor."

"When our eyes finally adjusted to the dark, we looked around to find a seat. There where about twenty guys setting all around the theater. Some by themselves. Some together. There were also three other couples scattered around. We selected seats in the same row as the nearest couple but several seats away. Donnie thought that would be safest and, besides, the seats were close to the door in case we decided to make a quick exit."

"We sat down and watched the movie which was getting even hotter. I was sitting on the inside and was closest to the other female. I guess she was about five seats away. I looked over at them and was shocked to see that her blouse was open and her tits were completely exposed. Her husband was sucking on one and she was squeezing her other nipple. Her head was back and she was moaning quietly, obviously enjoying herself."

"I nudged Donnie and pointed to the couple. He leaned over to get a good look and said, 'Wow that looks hot! Let's join them.' I was reluctant at first, but when he started kissing and tonguing my ear and unbuttoning my blouse, I didn't stop him. He flopped my boobs out and started sucking on my right nipple. I looked back over at the couple and the woman was watching us and smiling. She pushed her husband off her tit and whispered to him. He looked over and smiled then leaned back in his chair. The woman looked at me then reached over and unzipped his pants and pulled out a very large and very hard cock. She grabbed the base of the cock and sort of waived it at me and pointed over at Donnie and mouthed the words, 'Get his out.'"

I poked Donnie and said, "We have an audience and they want to see your dick." He looked over and said, "Holy shit, let's give 'em what they want then." He leaned back, unzipped his pants and shoved them down to his ankles then leaned back and flashed his nine hard inches at his new admirers. I reached over and grabbed his cock and waived it at her like she had done to me."

"Then she scooted down between her husband's legs and started sucking his cock. I was really getting hot and wet and Donnie was beside himself. I thought, what the hell, and scooted down did the same to Donnie. As I was sucking his big cock, I looked over to see that she was watching me as I was watching her. After a couple of minutes of cock sucking, I saw her stop and whisper something to her husband. They both stood up and came over to sit next to us. As they were coming over, I got back into my seat, but still held on to Donnie's cock. The woman sat down by me and asked, 'Mind if we join you?' I smiled and said, "Sure, why not".

"We both still had our blouses open and our titties hanging out. She smiled at me and leaned over and put my left nipple in her mouth and started tonguing and sucking it. God, Sherry, it was like an electric shock went through my body. I came right then. She continued sucking my nipple and put her hand up my dress and started fingering my pussy which was wetter than hell. I could hardly breathe. I'd never been with a woman before and having her do that to me in front of Donnie and in a public place was incredible."

"I was going crazy and Donnie was as excited as I've ever seen him. Just as I was getting close to cumming again, she stopped, scooted down between my legs, pushed my legs up on her shoulders and started eating my pussy! She also started finger fucking my asshole. I came like a river almost instantly and I could feel Donnie shooting cum all over the place. When I finished cumming, she got back in her chair and kissed me. I could taste my cunt juices in her mouth. It was amazing!"

"She whispered, 'You guys must be new here. I don't remember eating your pussy before and I'm sure I'd remember your husband's big cock.'

I said, "No, this is our first time, but you can bet your ass it's not our last!"

"I won't bore you with the rest of the details, Sherry, but we really had a hot time with those two. That lady sucked Donnie's cock dry and I sucked her husband's cock and even ate her pussy. Our husbands fucked us silly while we were eating pussy. I couldn't believe how exciting that was."

"For Heaven's sake, Julie." Sherry exclaimed. "You're just a common slut! I can't believe you'd do that. What's happened to you, anyway? Putting some stranger's penis in your mouth and swallowing his sperm! Then putting your mouth on that woman's vagina? Yuck!"

Julie looked at Sherry and scooted a little closer to her and said, "Oh really? If you're so disgusted, why are your nipples so hard and sticking out like this?" Julie reached over and began pinching and twisting Sherry's nipple between her thumb and forefinger as she talked.

"Also, you've been squirming around and squeezing your legs together while I was describing our adventure. Face it, Sherry, you're getting hot. I bet you're as wet as I am, aren't you. Let's see." Julie quickly slipped her hand up Sherry's dress and felt her crotch. She smiled as her hand found a sloppy wet pussy. She easily slipped the panties to the side and slid her finger deep inside Sherry's hot cunt.

Sherry gasped and grabbed Julie's hand and said, "What are you doing? Get out of me!" But as Julie stuck in more fingers and started masturbating her clit with her thumb, Sherry began to loosen her grip on Julie's hand.

Julie put her tongue in Sherry's ear and whispered, "Come on sweetie, let me make you cum. You know you want it and I want to give it to you. Let yourself go. Let me fuck you."

Sherry felt herself let go. She released thirty-something years of sexual frustration as she sighed and trembled. She grabbed Julie's head and brought her lips to her mouth and kissed her deeply ramming her tongue deep down her friend's throat. She began ripping off her clothes as she surrendered to her lust knowing that she had just crossed over a line that she would never cross back over again. As she enjoyed Julie's sexual attention and returned the favor, she kept thinking about how much she'd had missed and how much she more wanted.

After a day of sucking and licking each other's tits, assholes and cunts and cumming again and again, the two friends parted with a deep kiss and a promise to resume this new pastime often.