Geek Sex Ch. 11

Story Info
Jan dominates a geek boy.
1.8k words
4.36
50.1k
6

Part 11 of the 12 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 04/10/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tessawolf
tessawolf
134 Followers

Renee and Amy had been together so long their biological clocks were in sync. It's a biological fact that it happens when women spend a lot of time around each other. Anyway, for most of the next week all my playmates were either out of town or menstruating. But I found a way to release some tension anyway. After my experience with Keri, I was curious about the whole domination/submission thing. I hadn't intended to become a submissive, it had just sort of happened, with Nick and Renee sort of, then with Keri. But I started to wonder what it would be like to be dominant.

On Wednesday one of the professors that Nick had worked with called me. He wanted me to do some follow up field work for one of the projects we had worked on over the summer. It was a nice day, and it would only take a few hours, and I needed the money, so I agreed to do it. He asked me to take one of his interns with me though. This guy was pure geek. He was a junior, skinny, glasses, questionable haircut, a milquetoast type. He wouldn't have been that bad looking if he had a complete makeover though.

We had to go out to one of the study sites in a state forest. It was kind of a hilly area near a lake, I had been there during the summer with Nick. All morning I kept thinking about the last time I had done this type of work, it had been with Renee before we hooked up. I started fantasizing about me and Renee, naked, chasing each other around the woods, then fucking beside a waterfall. I was really getting quite horny. The geek and I ate lunch at a spot Nick had shown me. It was at the edge of a cliff overlooking the lake. There was only one way down to it, a steep rocky trail, so once you were there you could hear people coming long before they would see you. The place was flat and grassy, but surrounded by boulders and had a great view of the lake, but no one could really see you up there.

We were eating lunch and the geek, Brad, was whining about how his girlfriend was about to break up with him. I decided to fuck with his mind a little. "Do you please her in bed?" I asked.

"Huh...uh yeah I guess so."

"You don't sound sure."

"Well...she says she enjoys it."

"Does she cum?"

"I...I think so."

"What position do you do?"

"Uh...just the normal one...you know."

"Does she ever get on top?"

"Sometimes."

"If she doesn't cum from fucking, do you eat her?"

"Wha...What?"

"Do you go down on your girlfriend? Do you eat her pussy?"

"I did once, but she stopped me. She said she didn't like it."

"Do you know how to eat pussy?"

"I guess so."

"You guess so? If you just 'guess so' than you don't know."

"Well... you just lick it I guess."

"There is so much more to it than that. Why don't you show me what you do and I'll tell you what you're doing wrong," I unbuttoned my jeans.

"What...What are you doing?"

"I'm giving you a lesson in eating pussy," I sat down on a boulder, it was a perfect chair. "Now come over here, get on your knees in front of me."

"You want me to eat you pussy?"

"Not really, but I feel kind of sorry for your girlfriend, so I want to teach you how to please her." He was obviously nervous and not sure if I was serious, but my dominant side was starting to show. "Now come here." He did what I told him. I kicked my shoes off and dropped my jeans, I was standing there in my panties with the geek kneeling in front of me. "Take my panties off." He grabbed my underwear and started to pull them off. "Stop...do it slowly, gently." He slowed down, but his hands shook a little. When they were halfway off I stood up and dropped them the rest of the way. I sat back down and spread my legs. "OK, now show me how you eat pussy." He started lapping at me like a retarded cocker spaniel. "WRONG...go slow...don't go right for the pussy...kiss and nibble my thighs first." He did as he was told. He could be very obedient. "Now go higher...kiss my bush...now kiss close to my pussy...with the tip of your tongue lick very lightly at my lips...that's it...again...now, gently gently kiss my clit," He kissed way to high. "WRONG...do you know where a girl's clit is?"

"I...I thought I did?"

"It's here," I pointed to my clit, "...not here." I pointed to where he had kissed. "Kiss it lightly." He was tentative but he did it. "Put out your tongue...flick my clit with it...like this," I demonstrated for him. "Keep doing that...a little harder." He actually wasn't too bad, not good, but not bad. "Now, I'm going to teach you a basic technique, most girls like it, but it's not the only way. Suck very gently at my clit and flick it with your tongue at the same time...not to much...that's it." He was starting to get the hang of it. He had a long way to go before he would be as good as Nick, much less Renee or Amy. I let him keep at it for a while, I was enjoying this, being out in nature, naked from the waist down, with a little slave licking me. But at the same time I could tell he would never get me off. I decided to have some more fun.

"Alright, stop," He sat back and looked sheepish, he had a little bulge in his pants. "You did alright, you have a lot to learn, but you made a start. Just remember that every girl is different, we all like different things, always pay attention to see what she enjoys. Does your girlfriend like her ass eaten?"

"What?"

"Her asshole, does she like to have it licked? Or any other kind of anal stimulation?"

"I...I don't know, I don't think so. We've never done anything like that."

"Hmmm...well, you should probably learn. Some like it, some don't. When you're eating her just kiss close to her anus and see how she responds, if she likes it she'll tell you." I stood up, turned around, and bent over. I had a view of the lake from here. I put one hand on my pussy. "Kiss my cheeks."

"What?"

I turned my head to look at him, "My ass cheeks, kiss my ass cheeks." He pecked at each cheek. "Again, like you mean it." He kissed them again. "Keep kissing them, get closer to my asshole." He was being shy about it, but he did get closer. "Closer...Now stick your tongue out. Start at the top of my crack, put your tongue just inside and go down to my pussy." I had been hiking around the woods for three hours, so I knew my ass was sweaty, I didn't really care though. He traced his tongue down my crack. "Put your hands on my cheeks and spread them." I felt him do this. "Do you see my asshole?"

"Yeah."

"That's where you're going to put your tongue. Just lick it lightly first." He hesitated. "DO IT." I felt him tongue me. "AGAIN." He did a little better. "AGAIN." I felt like some perverted ballet instructor. Finally I got him to give my bung a good lick. "Now kiss it." He kissed above my asshole. "Not there, on my asshole." He was starting to get used to it. "Take your tongue and circle around my anus...Keep doing it...closer." I was playing with my clit this whole time, and getting pretty wet, I wasn't going to tell him this though. "Now stick your tongue out and put the tip against the hole." I felt the very tip of his tongue against the opening, I jerked back a little to give him a better taste. "AGAIN." He did better this time. "Keep tongue fucking my ass until I tell you to stop." He didn't go that deep, but it really wasn't bad analingus. I kept fingering my clit and had a nice little orgasm.

Finally, I told him to stop. "That's enough." I stood up and turned around. He had his zipper down and his dick out. "Did I tell you you could play with yourself?"

"No."

"Is this about pleasing me or pleasing yourself?"

"Pleasing you." He had this pathetic look on his face.

"Well, you were an acceptable student, I'll let you cum." He started stroking his penis, I could tell he wasn't far from cumming. "What, are you just going to spew all over the place?" I put the sole my foot over his dick, a couple inches above it. "I'll let you cum on my foot, so you won't make a mess." He looked at me, then closed his eyes and tilted his head back. He started spunking onto the bottom of my foot, it was hot and gooey. When he was done he looked embarrassed. His cum was dripping off the sole of my outstretched foot. "Eeewww...Clean that off," I demanded. He looked around for something, and picked up his flannel shirt. "I don't want your cum all over your clothes, you'll smell like it the rest of the day, you better lick it off." He looked shocked, completely aghast. I held my foot under his nose. "Lick it," I said. He closed his eyes and stuck his tongue out a little, I wiped my foot on his mouth. I almost laughed at him, he looked like a kid with ice cream all over his face. "I don't want any of your nasty cum on my foot." There really wasn't much spunk, so it only took a couple licks.

"Good," I said, he was still on his knees, I stood up in front of him. "One more thing Brad, if you tell anyone about this I'll tell them the only thing that happened was that I found you jerking off in the woods, and I'll make sure your girlfriend hears about it. Understand? Good. Let's get back to work."

We never talked about what happened for the rest of the day, or ever again. And for weeks after that whenever I passed him in the hall he'd look at the floor. As far as I know of he never told a soul. I felt a little guilty about abusing him the way I did. But I saw him at a party a couple months later with his girlfriend. He seemed more confident than the wimp I had first met, and his girlfriend looked happy. So maybe I wasn't so bad.

tessawolf
tessawolf
134 Followers