Obsession Ch. 04

Story Info
Judy finally gets her way with her Psychiatrist.
2.6k words
4.49
35k
5

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 05/19/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Amyfriend
Amyfriend
561 Followers

Continued from Chapter 3... Visit to the Psychiatrist

"Did you enjoy just doing that with him?"

"Yes."

"Have you seen him many times since then?"

"Yes, every few weeks we get together."

"Do you have intercourse with him?"

"Yes, sometimes."

"You have a fascinating way of telling your adventures."

"Does that mean you have a hard on Doc?"

"It would be unethical to admit that I do, Judy. But I think our session is over for today, I'll see you again next Wednesday at the same time."

"Oh Doc, not tonight after 7 p.m.?"

"Bye Judy, please see yourself out, I better not standup."

--------

I had already showered and decided on a short loose skirt with a thin white blouse, no panties or bra. My long hair was flowing down below my shoulders. It was just about quarter after seven and I had partially cooked a really delicious looking stir-fry supper, when a knock came to the door.

"Well hi Doc. Please come in and make yourself comfortable." I said as I eyed his casual change of clothing when I answered the door.

"Hello again Judy."

"I have supper on the brink of being ready, it will only take 5 minutes or so. I hope you didn't eat?"

"You were expecting me?"

"Yes. I knew you would show up" I said as I smiled and he smiled back.

"Judy, this is difficult for me, I really shouldn't be here."

"I know, Doc."

"Please, you better call me Edward, then I'll know I'm not in the office."

"Look Edward, tonight you can just be an ordinary mere man instead of a deep thinking stodgy sit behind the desk, Doctor of Psychiatry. I've made you a delicious stir-fry with big chunks of chicken and lots of healthy veggies. Come and sit at the table while I finish cooking supper and relax Edward. Your visit here will be kept in the strictest confidence."

"You are so understanding Judy and I must say you look stunning tonight."

"Thanks. Would you like a drink, Edward?" I asked as I unfastened one more button on my blouse to reveal some cleavage.

"You know Judy, I would just love a beer."

"Help yourself Edward, maybe I'll have one with you."

"So this is a nice little place you have here Judy."

"Yes, it's plenty big enough for me and a good location to where I work."

"Actually Judy, I don't live that far away from here, just 3 blocks."

"Oh wow, we are practically neighbors." I said as I laughed.

"Yes, almost." He said and laughed.

"Okay, are you ready to eat. Here it comes." I said as I put a plate in front of him and then settled mine on the table.

"Mmmm delicious, do you cook for all your visiting men friends."

"No, only the ones that are truly worthy."

"Then I'm honored, this is really exceptionally good food. I'm afraid I'm not very talented in the kitchen."

"I hope you are better with DESSERT!" I said and then looked him in the eye. Eventually he got what I was referring to and laughed.

"I'm afraid that kind of dessert has been exceptionally sparse in my life during the last nine or so years."

"Are we going to change that tonight, Edward?"

"Just being here in your company is very satisfying, Judy."

"I understand, Edward. But please, don't be afraid to discuss your personal life, I guess officially I only have one more session with you in the office and then we are no longer Doctor/Patient, right?"

"Yes, pretty well Judy, then I will send my report to the Judge and that's it, I'm done."

"Just send the truth, I'm sure the JUDGE will understand." I said and smiled.

"I swear there is something behind that cheeky smile." He said and grinned.

"My lips are sealed. Those on my mouth I mean."

"Judy, you are the most delightful, charming, sexiest and funniest young woman I have met in such a longtime. Not only that, you can cook, one day you will make some guy very happy and be his bride."

"Right now I don't see that on the horizon, but I have had multiple offers along with multiple other things." I said as I chuckled.

"I'm sure you have Judy. I must say that meal was absolutely delicious, shall I rinse the plate and pop it in the dishwasher."

"Ouch, ouch, I'm the dishwasher, you pervert." I said as I laughed.

"Sorry ha, ha. But, isn't that a dishwasher beside the sink?"

"Yes, but I don't use it very much. I can have them washed and dried in 5 minutes versus the hour or so for the machine. I grew up on a farm, I'm used to the extra chores."

"I forgot you are multi talented."

"That's okay, you can help me with the dishes. I'll teach you after you have finished looking through my blouse at my bare bra less boobies."

"Sorry, but they are a sight to behold. But yes, I probably need retraining on the dishes." He said as I handed him the washed dishes to dry.

"I guess that girls in your era didn't go around bra less or wear items that could be seen through."

"If they did, I never knew about it but in today's day and age I assume that it's much more popular. Breasts weren't talked about in front of a male, even breastfeeding was done out of view. But overall with regards to sexuality society has come a long way in my view during the last 50 years."

"Have you ever been to a nude beach, Edward?"

"No, never. I fear that I would STAND out too much." He said as he laughed.

"Oh my, I'll have to take you one day, Edward. After all its just an inhibition that keeps people from going, once you have bared yourself in front of others it quickly becomes acceptable."

I was surprised, we were done the dishes in no time and I even cleared the table then we picked up our beers and continued chatting.

"So Edward, tell me about your sex life. I'll let you lay on the couch while I grill you." I said as I grinned.

"Oh is this payback time?" He said and laughed.

"No, silly. I'm just overly curious."

"I was married 20 years to a medical doctor, who spent all her time at the hospital and then she got a great job about 1,000 miles away. So we decided to call it quits, we barely spent any time together anyway. We've been divorced over 15 years and I just buried myself in work so I didn't miss her at all. After the first year of marriage our sex life went from once a week to once in a blue moon. I have only had one short relationship in the last 15 years and that was about 9 years ago."

"So you are sadly lacking female companionship, then?"

"Yes, pretty well. I just gave up on the whole idea quite a while ago."

"Do you still masturbate, Edward?"

"Hey, who's the shrink, here?"

"Do you still masturbate?" I repeated as I smiled.

"Very rarely. It's been quite a while for that too."

"Then you won't mind if I masturbate you later then, Edward."

"Err, err, as I said earlier Judy, I'm happy just to be here and have your companionship over a nice supper."

"Please answer the question Edward, if you can't bring yourself to say YES, just wiggle your toes. Again I ask: Then you won't mind if I masturbate you later then, Edward?"

"There I answered." He said.

"Wiggle them again, I didn't see that. Oooooh, oooooh you wiggled twice... does that mean... "

He laughed like crazy and told me that he couldn't even remember the last time he went twice.

"Then you will just be a challenge, Edward." I said as I grinned.

"I really wasn't expecting anything to happen Judy, but you are so much fun to be with and so refreshing." "Thanks, so I should get a glowing report for the Judge?"

"Oh lets not talk shop Judy."

"Okay, I understand. I guess it makes you feel uncomfortable."

"Yes, in a way. Once I close the office door I like to forget about it and try to live a normal life."

"I guess that's difficult at times, if they are all like me."

"You are unique, there is only one Judy."

"What kind of music do you like, Edward?"

"I do like classical or simply instrumentals."

"Take a look at my CD's and choose something that you like, then pop it in." I said and showed him the CD rack.

"This is nice background music." He said as he popped it in the CD unit.

"So Doctor, I mean Edward, tell me about your wild fling 9 years ago."

"I wouldn't call it wild. She was a secretary at the hospital and as straight laced as they come. Sex was strictly the missionary position, with the lights dimmed or off. She would willingly let me hold her breasts but nothing below that, except her bottom, she wouldn't complain about me holding her cheeks. Still I did enjoy her company; she had her own brand of charm and charisma. But there again the sex, it was just 'get on and get off' type sex. She really needed a sex therapist badly." He said and laughed.

"Did she hold your penis?"

"Only when she was inserting it, otherwise it didn't exist."

"Oh my, Edward. You must have been pulling your hair out after listening to my raunchy stories. But come to think of it I did see you drooling and I knew you had an erection behind that big desk." I said and laughed.

"You DID?"

"Yes, I could tell by the way you were wriggling in your chair."

"You little vixen, I'll bet you made the story hotter than it was."

"No, I just stuck to the facts and played it down so that you wouldn't rape me in the office." I said and laughed.

"I'LL BET!"

"Edward, did you like holding her bum cheeks, the lady from the hospital?"

"Yes, there is something really nice about the smoothness and feel of tender bum cheeks."

"I love to have my ass massaged Edward, but in a particular way."

"Oh, what way."

"Well I lay on my tummy with my legs wide open, the man kneels between my legs and puts his hands on my bare cheeks. Then he rubs in circles, just firm enough to make my anus and vagina open and close slightly. I'm told that it's a very erotic view, especially when my vaginal juices start to flow and glisten in the light, that's if you look really close while massaging. Some men get unbelievable erections and have to relieve themselves and shoot all their warm juicy cum over my cheeks and down my crack."

"Oh my, you have such a way with words."

"Thank you, Edward. But you do have such a big tent in your pants!" I said as I grinned.

"There is no wonder, with you around."

"Did you drive over Edward?"

"No, I walked."

"Would you like another beer then?"

"Sure, why not." He said as he followed me to the fridge.

I pinned him against the kitchen counter and asked him if he wanted to feel MY bum cheeks. He almost nodded but I took his hands anyway and ran them under and up my skirt until he cupped my bare cheeks. I pressed my body against his and put my head on his shoulder.

"Mmmm that's so nice Edward, keep doing that please." I said as I slowly grinded into him after I had moved his erection into a more comfortable spot for both of us.

"Oh my goodness Judy, this is heavenly to be so close to a woman again."

"Mmmm your hands are heavenly too, Edward. Why don't you take me to the bedroom and give me the full butt massage like I described, with the lights on."

"Yes, I think I may have to, otherwise if I stay here any longer I fear that I will ruin these pants and you will miss out on my gift to you."

I took his arm and led him to the bedroom, and then I lifted his tee shirt off and unbuckled his pants. He eased his pants down and then stepped out of them, suddenly he was stood there in only his boxer shorts. I put my hand over his erection and stroked it a few times before I slowly eased down his boxer shorts.

"Unbutton my blouse, Edward." I said as I kissed him tenderly and he complied.

"Oh my, they are so beautiful and firm." He said as he removed my blouse.

"You can hold them, lick them or suck them, if you wish." I said softly and his lips found my nipples as I unfastened my skirt and let it fall to the floor. We were both naked apart from his socks.

"Mmmm that's nice Edward." I said as I slowly put my hand behind his head while he sucked gently on my left nipple.

"I am honored to be so close to you."

"Its time for my ass massage, Edward. Do you think you can handle that?"

"Yes, oh yes. I just can't believe this is happening."

I put a towel down the centre of the bed and I lied down on my tummy with my legs wide open. Edward knelt between my legs and put his hands on my butt cheeks then he started to massage in a circular motion.

"Yes, oooooh yes Edward, that's wonderful."

"They were right, it is a beautiful erotic sight." He said as he continued for several minutes more.

"Mmmm you're doing a fantastic job."

"I fear that I can't keep going much longer, my penis is throbbing and I'm leaking already."

"Don't worry Edward, just let it cum." I said as he continued for a few minutes longer.

"Oooooh, my god." He cried.

Like greased lightening I spun around onto my back with my legs open wide, my feet clamped behind him as I drew him close. Both my hands reached out and held his hard dripping cock just a few inches from my wet pussy. Then I stroked him to perfection as he let his head fall back slightly and seconds later he was spewing his warm cum all over my pussy and lower belly. I kept pumping his throbbing cock with one hand and he kept spewing more juices while I quickly rubbed it all over my wet juicy pussy lips with my other hand. My orgasm came almost immediately and it was heightened even more as I started to rapidly rub his wet cockhead between my lips and over my inflamed clit. I orgasmed again and seconds later again and then I slowed down as I continued to very slowly jerk him off again.

"Oh wow, oooooh god, incredible Judy, you're fantastic." He said as he lay down beside me.

"You were very good too, Edward." I said as I snuggled close while still gently stroking his softening cock.

"I'm just dumbfounded, I've never felt such an intense orgasm before. It's hard to explain Judy, but at 61 years old I should have had some better experiences in life than I have had."

"Just enjoy Edward and don't try to analyze everything."

"Hey, I'm the shrink, are you trying to take my job?" He said and laughed.

"No, I don't want your job Edward, I just want your warm juicy cum and you can't leave until I have taken it all."

------

To be continued.

Amyfriend
Amyfriend
561 Followers