Unfolding Ch. 03

Story Info
Jack and Shawn take a vacation & continue their exploration.
3.2k words
4.65
177.1k
27

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 05/24/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Selena_Kitt
Selena_Kitt
5,716 Followers

When Jack said, "We're taking a vacation," I just stared at him like he had three heads. Vacation? What was that? We hadn't taken time off or gone anywhere alone since before the kids were born. Who would take care of the house, the dog, the kids, water the plants, how would we get time off work?

"Tomorrow," Jack said, hiding a grin behind his coffee mug.

I turned from the dishwasher, standing there dripping water from a plate onto the floor, open-mouthed.

"It's all arranged," he said. "We're not going far. Friday through Sunday, so we don't have to take time off work."

"The kids—" I started, but he shook his head, really grinning now.

"All handled, I told you," he said. His eyes were shining. "All you need to do is pack."

I put the plate in the dishwasher, grabbing a towel to wipe up the floor, absorbing everything he had said. It wasn't like Jack to be spontaneous or cryptic. I was both excited and anxious, and when I looked up from the floor, he was still grinning.

"What kind of weather do I pack for?" I asked faintly.

Standing, he stretched and winked at me. "If I were you, I'd pack a lot of underwear."

I could feel a heat creeping through my chest as his dark eyes met mine and I fully understood his meaning.

He turned to go out to the living room and said over his shoulder, "Oh, there's a little present for you upstairs on the bed."

It was in a huge round black velvet-covered box—almost like a hat box—except what I found inside wasn't hats. There were four different panty and bra sets—black, red, white and pink. There were also thigh highs to match, including a pair of black fishnets that caught my eye and made my breath catch. So this is what he meant by underwear. There was also a pair of black, four inch high heels.

The real surprise was at the bottom of the box—a clear gel-like rabbit vibrator, a glass/latex butt plug, and five tubes of K-Y. Five! I sat on the bed, pressing my hands to my cheeks to cool them. My pussy twinged and my ass clenched. Now I knew why it didn't matter where we were going, or that we weren't going far. We were obviously not going to leave the room very much!

--------

I didn't carry the velvet hatbox into the hotel. I packed everything into my rolling bag, including the new toys and the KY. (I was careful to seal those in two Ziploc bags, just in case!) I was wearing an outfit that Jack had requested before we left, a white t-shirt and a black skirt that didn't quite come my knees—no bra, no stockings and no panties.

Rolling my bag behind me, I felt completely naked, my four inch heels clicking on the tile as we paused to check in. I felt a little like Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman, minus the blonde Cleopatra wig, as I followed Jack in his suit up to the counter. I couldn't count the looks I'd gotten on the way in, and it was only about seventy feet from the valet to the desk.

"Here you are, Mr. Thompson." The young clerk handed Jack two pass cards. His eyes were on my chest, and I knew my nipples were hard after coming in from the heat into the air conditioning. "I hope you and your lovely wife have a nice stay."

I smiled, flushing. "Thanks."

Jack slipped his arm around my waist, steering me toward the elevators. Upstairs, he told me to go into the bathroom and change.

"What color?" I asked with a smile rolling my bag behind me.

He sat on the bed, contemplating. "Come here." He crooked his finger at me.

I walked over to the bed, still getting used to the height of the heels, and stopped in front of him. Pulling me between his thighs, his hands ran up the smooth, bare skin of my legs, under my skirt, squeezing my ass.

"Ready for your vacation?" he murmured, resting his chin on my belly and looking up at me.

"I'm not sure," I replied, biting my lip. "I still don't know what you have in mind."

He smiled. "I'm going to fuck you until you can't walk out that door. They'll have to bring in an ambulance with an IV just to re-hydrate you."

"Really?" I gasped, feeling his fingers working between my pussy lips, seeking the moist heat there.

"But I'm not just going to fuck this pretty little cunt," he murmured, slipping his fingers inside and forcing my thighs a little further apart. I gasped and wiggled, feeling speared on his hand between my legs. Then, he moved his fingers, dragging the wetness with him through the crack of my ass.

"I'm going to fuck this hot, tight little asshole," he growled, searching for and finding that soft, humid crease, sliding one finger into my ass, making me moan. "We're going to use every bottle of KY that we brought and have to go buy more."

"Are you ready for that?" His finger moved in and out of my ass, up to the first knuckle, his eyes on mine. I nodded, gasping, clenching my ass and squeezing his finger.

"Yes," I moaned, spreading my legs as wide as my skirt would allow.

"Good," he said with a grin and I groaned when he slid his finger out. "Go get changed. Black bra, white panties, black fishnets, and the shoes."

I stumbled back, catching myself on one of the dressers and grabbing the handle of my bag, rolling it with me into the bathroom. My hands trembled as I pulled out the clothes he requested, wondering at it. The panties were just white cotton with a lace edging and a little satin bow on the front. The bra, however, was a black lace thing that just screamed "whore."

It seemed a strange combination, but I put it all on, glancing at myself in the mirror over the sink. It was a three-way thing, and I could see myself from every angle as I turned, red curls falling around my flushed cheeks as I made my adjustments.

When I came out of the bedroom, he was naked on the bed, a few pillows tucked behind his head. His eyes lit up when he saw me and he let out a low whistle.

"Where's the KY?" he asked.

I smiled, bringing the bag out from behind my back. I was more than ready. I tossed it toward him and he caught it, opening the Ziploc bags and fishing out the tubes.

He threw one back at me. "For the bathroom. Leave it on the counter."

I walked back to the bathroom, still just a little unsteady in the heels, peeking around the corner to put the KY next to the sink. When I turned back, Jack was pacing, tossing pillows around the room. He threw a bottle of KY next to the two pillows on the floor, one on each side of the bed. He put one on each night table.

"What are you doing?" I asked, putting my hands on my hips and cocking my head at him.

"Tactical maneuvers," he murmured, looking over at me with a grin. "Reinforcing my supply lines."

I laughed, shaking my head. He sat on the bed, crooking his finger at me again, and with a sense of deja-vu, I came to stand between his thighs. His hands moved over my hips in the white cotton panties and then slid up to my breasts in the black lace bra, pushing my flesh up until it threatened to spill over the top.

"Angel and slut," he said, his breath hot against my belly as he kissed me there, and I finally understood his choice in garments. His thumbs rolled over my nipples through the lace and I sighed, arching my back toward him. He licked them through the fabric, making fat circles around and around.

Slipping my hand through his hair, I pulled him closer, moving forward and sitting on his leg, rubbing my pussy over his thigh. I'd been wearing the panties less than five minutes and they were already damp. His cock was hard, brushing against the lace top of my thigh high as I ground my hips against him—the heat of it was incredible.

I reached down and tugged on his shaft, rubbing my thumb over the tip, making him groan against my breasts with his face buried there. Slowly, I slid down his thigh, kneeling between his legs and looking up at him. His cock was pointing straight at my mouth, as if it knew just what it wanted, and I reached my tongue out for it, licking all around the tip, making it wet.

Jack made a happy noise in his throat, looking down to see himself disappearing into my mouth. I loved sucking his cock, and I knew just what he liked, teasing and licking and even nibbling at first, just at the tip, until he started leaking pre-cum. Then I opened my mouth wide, taking him in as far as I could go, usually about halfway at first, working him deeper and deeper with every pass.

I put my hands behind my back as I sucked him, crossing my arms at the wrists. It was my version of "see, no hands!" and he loved it, grabbing my hair, growling and thrusting, using my mouth and throat for his pleasure. There were times when I could, and did, do this for hours, in various positions, bringing him to a near-boiling point again and again, only to back off for a while, licking his thighs, his balls, his belly, and then starting all over.

Today, though, he clearly had other things in mind, because he grabbed my hair, pulling my lips off his cock. It made a wet pop when it came out of my mouth, and I reached for it with my tongue, whimpering, still wanting that thick thrust in my throat.

"Hungry little slut," he murmured with a smile, taking his cock and rubbing it over my eager lips and tongue. "Is your pussy hungry, too?"

I moaned, nodding, touching the crotch of my panties. They weren't damp anymore—they were soaked.

"I know what else is hungry," he murmured, pulling me to standing. Still wearing the heels, I wavered a little as he stood, turning me and pushing me face forward onto the bed. He spread my thighs wider and then I could feel his hands on my ass, running over the white cotton panties, squeezing the firm, rounded globes of my cheeks.

"You've got a hungry little asshole, don't you, baby?" he whispered, and I moaned when he used his palms to spread my cheeks wide, the panties slipping between the crack. There was something so wicked about it. The shock of it was part of what made it so appealing.

"Oh, god!" I cried, feeling his mouth between my ass cheeks, through my panties, nosing and rutting and growling as he buried his face there. His chin dug into the crotch of my panties, rubbing against my pussy, and I could feel his tongue lapping, making the already wet material even wetter, working over the delicate, grooved skin of my asshole.

"Up," he said, pulling on my hips until I was on my knees, my face buried in my arms. I still wasn't quite used to feeling his tongue against the sensitive flesh of my ass, and I found myself caught somewhere between shame and pleasure.

He tugged my panties down to my knees, his fingers moving through the soft, wiry red hair of my pussy, parting my lips. They were swollen open as if they were aching to be parted. My clit was hiding, pulled up high under its fleshy hood like it always did when I was very excited, as if it wanted to be teased out.

Jack found it, moving his fingers in soft, slow circles around, and I could feel his breath on my thigh and my ass. I rocked back against him, down on my forearms on the bed, my breasts swaying and my nipples grazing the bedspread. He teased my clit for a while, feathering kisses over my bottom until I was moaning and trembling under his hands.

"Ready for your vacation?" Jack murmured, kneeling up between my legs. He slid his cock between my lips, up and down, working the fat head through my flesh. I gasped when he shoved into me, my pussy opening easily, slippery wet, sucking him in.

He pumped into me a few times, his hands on my hips, moaning when I squeezed my muscles around the thick length of him.

"Gonna take you far, far away," he breathed, slipping his cock out and using it to slap my asshole. I jumped, whimpering, and he did it again, a hard, flat sound, the head of his cock thwapping against that little wrinkled opening.

"Yes," I whispered, my body responding, Pavlovian, when I heard the sound of the KY tube snapping open. There was the slick sound of him pumping it over his cock, and then a cold daub between my cheeks. His fingers rubbed it over the furrowed skin there, round and round, but didn't slip inside.

"Can you take me?" he asked, pressing the head of his cock against my flexed, puckered hole. I could feel my body tense. He had never tried to slide into me without easing the way at least a little first, with a finger or two or three.

"I don't know," I said, my face still buried in my arms.

He used his fingers to press the spongy head of his cock into the tight, closed aperture of my ass. I took a deep breath, realizing that I'd been holding it, knowing he would never get in if I didn't relax.

"Jack," I moaned, my toes curling and my fists clenching as he pushed a little deeper into the grooved passageway, the head of his cock meeting that snug band of muscle inside. I could feel it burning a little as it stretched taut and I bit my arm, closing my eyes tight.

"You can do it," he murmured, his hands stroking my ass, a tender caress.

He was demanding entrance, a thick steel heat throbbing as he nudged his way through that slowly relenting orifice. The winking eye of my asshole was stretched wide around his cock, and I realized that I was taking him in, surrendering to the strain and force and weight of him as he pushed, inch by inch, into the dimpled cavity of my ass.

"There it is," he murmured as we both felt my asshole concede, submitting to him with a slick "pop," that hot band of muscle snug around his shaft now. I had acquiesced, waved the white flag—I was his.

But that was only the beginning. It was a long way from tip to base, the journey of a lifetime, inch by inch, step by step, and I moaned and writhed the whole way as he pushed his thick length deeper and deeper into me, seeking the darkest, most intimate parts of me as he did. And I gave them to him, bit by humbling bit, my skin stretched to screaming while my body ached to be filled.

When he was in, balls-deep and trembling, his fingers gripping my hips, I sighed as if he had just revealed something, a long-kept secret, and knew that now, I could fly. That's what it felt like when he began, my ass still pushing at him to "go!" even with the slick and slippery way we had made. It was against everything, it shouldn't have been possible, and yet it was. I could fly.

He started fucking me, pulling me back onto him while he pushed in, finding more room to move. I moaned when he changed angles, thrusting up for a while, and then in deep. He pressed my hips to the bed, my ass cradling him as he laid his full weight on me and thrust, leaving me breathless and trembling.

"Come here," he said, sliding his cock out of my ass. I groaned, looking back at him in panic. I had never had him out of me and then back in again. Could I take him? He slid my hips back and back, until my knees were at the edge of the bed. He gave me a pillow to hold onto, and I did, as I heard the cap to the KY again, just in case.

He was standing behind me, his cock poised and throbbing against my now gaping asshole. I could feel how open it was for him, how he had made it yield. He slid back in without any effort, seeking a core depth that I didn't think was possible. He had more leverage now, standing behind me, and he drove into me hard, my body rocking with the shock of the motion.

"Oh god," I cried, wiggling my hand between my legs, finding my sopping pussy, my throbbing clit. He was a force of nature, the impact of his hips jolting me alive, sending hot tingling sparks up my spine. I could feel everything—the way my asshole flexed and pushed at him, the fat swell of his cock as he fucked me, the bruising grip on my hips, the slow, spiral upward that was my climax.

I felt myself floating toward it, nearing an edge that I knew I was going to sail over. He was grunting and thrusting into me, using his cock to impale me deeper, harder, the tip of him so lost in that dark tunnel that I didn't know where we began or ended. I was whimpering, moaning, thrashing, rubbing my clit, making fast circles against my flesh.

"Jack!" I cried as he dug even deeper—fuck!—spearing me, driving me forward a little on the bed. I lost one of my shoes and it dropped to the floor with a thud as he sent me forward again, again, pulling me back with his hands on my hips, taking me and fucking me until I couldn't see straight, think straight—I was just his, lost in the sensation of us.

"Now we're getting there," he growled, giving me long, full strokes now, tip to tail, grunting with every one.

"There," I moaned, my fingers finding the secret code, unlocking the sweet release that lay buried somewhere under the little bud of flesh between my thighs. "I'm there, oh Jack, I'm there!"

And I was, twisting and moaning at my peak, soaring off the edge and riding the swells as I came. My pussy contracted, that tight, fast flutter, but my ass pushed at him, "out, out!" and he groaned when that taut band of muscle ringed the head of his cock. He was there, too, and I could feel him rolling with it, his hips bucking forward with the surge, white hot bursts deep into my belly, like flashing images in my mind, again and again.

When he eased himself out of me, I collapsed onto my belly on the bed, my white cotton panties around my knees, still wearing everything but the shoes. Jack climbed over me, sliding up next to me with a groan.

"Where are we?" I murmured, turning so that I could snuggle up against him.

He smiled, his eyes still closed. "Does it matter?"

I touched my trembling palm to his and realized that it didn't matter at all.

Selena_Kitt
Selena_Kitt
5,716 Followers