Calendar Shoot March MILF

Story Info
Gerri Willis shows Uma Perraraju Real Estate and more.
3.8k words
4.23
30.4k
6
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/09/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,207 Followers

As soon as we wrapped up the shoot with Betty, Bonnie and Tony I hurried to a secluded spot to call Carol Lin and set up the shoot for this evening. After watching the three of them fuck I was as hot as a firecracker and needed to get off.

"Hi Carol, its John, are you ready to do your calendar shoot tonight?"

"Oh hi John, I would love to but tonight is Sunday and if you remember I work all evening on Saturday and Sunday. Maybe we can get together tomorrow night or Tuesday, what do you think?"

I could hear the disappointment in her voice, but I didn't want her to know just how desperate I was to fuck today.

"Sure Carol, I'll call you tomorrow and set something up for later in the week, okay?"

"Great John, I'll be waiting to hear from you, bye now."

The phone went dead and all I could imagine was Carol's smiling face with those cute dimples as she looked up at me on her knees as she slipped my cock down her slender throat. I quickly woke from my fantasy and with quick thinking hurried across the CNN studio. Right about now Gerri Willis should be wrapping up "Open House" and if I was lucky I could hook up with her and Uma Perraraju in their fantasy shoot. Gerri wanted to create a scenario where she was a real estate agent and Uma played my wife and as she showed me a new home things sort of got sexual, if you know what I mean.

I caught her just as she was exiting her set, "Hi Gerri, how are things? When did you want to get together for your calendar shoot and fantasy video?"

Her dark eyes sparkled as she smiled brightly; "Hi John, hell my husband and kids are out at an amusement park all day, if we can get a hold of Uma, maybe we can do it this afternoon. Hope that isn't too soon?"

As horny as I was after watching Tony fuck Betty, right now was too late.

"Gerri how about you calling Uma and I check and see if I can get a photographer and cameraman lined up. If we can get this all set I can't see why we can't do this, this afternoon. Do you have a house lined up where we can do this fantasy?"

She smiled, sure do, my home, and it has a great bedroom and pool area. I'll call Uma and you line up the cameramen, meet you back here in ten minutes, keep your fingers crossed, I'm really getting turned on thinking my fantasy may come true today."

I smiled and thought to myself; "Mine too!"

I called the cameraman from the shoot I just finished with Betty and Bonnie and he jumped at the chance to shoot and video Gerri and Uma. Now all we needed was to get Gerri to hook up with Uma.

When I met up with Gerri she had a huge smile on her face; "Uma's on board and she will meet us in one hour at my place. Were you able to get a cameraman?"

"I sure was the same guy who just shot Betty, Bonnie and Tony."

"Damn, too bad I was on air during that. I would have loved to have watched that, hell I know I would have joined in. I love Betty and Tony, what can I say, I just love black men."

"Woo Gerri, calm down before you hyperventilate. Just take it easy and soon we will all shake off this sexual frustration and have some real Sunday brunch."

Gerri laughed slapping me playfully and taking my arm lead me out to her car. Luckily I had given the cameraman Gerri's address and told him to call me for the time.

When we got to Gerri's house Uma was waiting in the driveway in her car. We could both tell she was nervous but knew we could quickly calm her nerves. When she stepped out of the car I caught my breath. She looked fantastic the first thing I noticed was her shapely legs. As she swung out of her seat her cream colored pleated skirt rode up on her legs and showed a large expanse of dark coffee colored skin. I looked up at her smiling face and her India features were very evident. All of her facial features were tiny with the exception of her large dark brown eyes. Her teeth sparkled as she smiled at the sight of the two of us.

I started getting hard just imaging that tiny mouth stretched around my cock. Her thick black hair was framing her dark features and hung down brushing her shoulders as the ends were curled up. Her bangs further softened her features and her full red lips shined wetly as she ran her pink tongue across them.

Uma was wearing a matching cream colored jacket that was being held closed by three large gold buttons. They seemed to be pushed to the limit as her large breasts yearned to burst free from their confinement. To top it all off her tiny feet were encased in matching cream colored high heeled shoes which did wonders for her legs.

Gerri was the first to speak; "Lets al go inside and get comfortable and work on the video scenario. John when is the cameraman coming? I'm not sure how long I can wait to get started."

"I'll call him now. Why don't you get changed while I give him a call?"

I got the guy on the phone and he said he would be here in less then five minutes.

Uma and I sat in the living room as Gerri left to change. I could not get over how gorgeous she was. I have never been with a woman from India before and could not wait to see this dark skinned beauty naked.

The awkwardness was broken when Gerri came back into the room and she looked stunning. She stood before us in a tailored white blouse and a red skirt suit with matching red shoes. The skirt ended at mid thigh exposing a great pair of slim legs. Her shoulder length blonde hair was sparkling in the sunlight and her dark eyes smoldered with a sexy look of wanting.

The tension was broken when the doorbell rang. I hopped up to let the cameraman in and we laid out the scene.

Gerri led us around the house showing us the great features of the house. Leading us up the stairs to the master bedroom suite I was able to check out the asses of both women I once again started getting hard.

Gerri touched us both lovingly as she showed us around and then she was called away by her cell phone ringing (all part of the plan).

"Just make yourselves comfortable, I need to take this call."

Uma smiled at Gerri; "Don't worry Gerri; we'll make ourselves very comfortable."

I sat on the bed and pulled Uma over to me. As she stood before me I slid my hands along her tapered legs from her knees up under her skirt and along the backs of her thighs.

Uma closed her eyes and let out a moan. Her tongue slipped along her full red lips. She let out a gasp when my hands cupped her panty clad ass cheeks.

She inched forward and her knees bumped against the mattress. She pushed me back onto the bed and climbed up and straddled my waist. She rotated her hips along my shaft caught stiffening in my pants. She arched her back as she felt me stiffening quickly.

She looked down at me and those large dark eyes locked on mine. She licked her lips saying; "Oh John I need to be fucked, and fucked hard right now!"

I grabbed her ass and pulled her forward until her panty covered cunt hovered over my face. Pulling the white lace panties to one side I was now looking into one of the thickest black bushes I had ever seen. This turned me on even more as I pulled her hair covered cunt to my waiting mouth.

My tongue worked its way through that dark forest and was rewarded with one of the tastiest wet cunts I have even had the fortune to feast upon.

Uma threw her head back and let out a loud groan as I speared her pink cavern with my tongue. I worked my tongue back and forth from asshole to clit and back again. I had enough saliva to wet down the entire hairy forest that Uma had between her legs. Her dripping pussy aided in the juices that were now covering her entire cunt mound.

Looking up I saw Uma with her mouth open gasping for air. She dug her fingers in her dark locks and groaned wildly. I reached up and tore open her jacket; the gold buttons flew across the room as the jacket parted. Uma jerked her arms out of the jacket and threw it across the room.

I stopped sucking on her pussy and I was amazed at the dark shinned beauty that straddled my chest. Her large tits stood high on her chest encased in a large lacy white bra.

Uma reached behind her back and struggled with the bra

All of a sudden we both jumped as we heard a voice behind us; "Here Uma, let me help you with that!"

It was Gerri's voice and she was unhooking Uma's bra and slipping it off of her shoulders.

"I always like to help my clients whenever possible, is there anything else I can do for either of you right now?"

Uma climbed off of my face and her skirt fell back down around her knees. She was blushing but with her big tits hanging there and my face covered with her juices all we could do was stare at Gerri and smile.

I was the first to speak; "Tell me Gerri, is the shower large enough to hold three?"

She smiled; "I'm not sure, but we'll have to try it out later and find out, won't we?"

She had a gleam in her eye and this was getting better by the minute.

Uma then spoke up; "I sort of feel out of place here with my tits bare, wouldn't you like to join me?"

"I'm not sure if that's very professional, I am supposed to be showing you the entire house."

I spoke up; "You know Gerri, with the kids we want to make sure when we are making love that we won't be overheard or wake them from their sleep."

"Well when you put it that way it does make sense. Who's going to help me out of these clothes?"

Uma hopped out of bed and moved over to Gerri and pulling her to her she placed her lips to Gerri's and licked her pink lips with her darting tongue. Reaching down she unbuttoned Gerri's blazer and slid it from her shoulders. Keeping her eyes on Gerri's she slowly began unbuttoning her starched white blouse. Uma tugged it from the waistband of her tight skirt and slid it off and down her arms. Gerri kicked it away and Uma slowly ran her hands from Gerri's neck and across her shoulders and up and down her sides. Reaching behind Gerri's back she unhooked her satin bra and drew it down and off her body.

Standing toe to toe were two totally different bodies. Gerri's was petite, blonde and all white and pink. She had B cup tits with small nipples and they stood high on her chest. Uma was larger with large full tits that hung down slightly from their large size. Her tits were crowned with large nearly black aureoles and topped off with short, but fat nipples. Her black hair against her dark skin was a major contrast to Gerri's.

They stepped closer and their lips met once again. Gerri's lily white hands roamed Uma's dark skin and slid up to cup Uma's face as their tongues dueled with one another. Her fingers combed their way through Uma's dark locks and this caused Uma to moan.

I took off my clothes as I continued to watch they two very sexy and different woman caress and kiss each other.

Uma bent down and took one of Gerri's small nipples into her mouth; Gerri crushed her head to her tit as she ran her other hand down Uma's tapered back.

Uma came up for air and they kissed once again. Gerri's tit was covered in Uma's saliva and as they kissed their nipples rubbed up against on another's/

Gerri now bent her blonde head down and captured one of Uma's large nipples between her lips and I saw the lust in their eyes as Gerri sucked hard on the nipple.

What a sight to see Uma's dark hands wind their way through Gerri's blonde locks and smother her face in her dark orbs. As Gerri continued sucking on Uma's tits Uma reached down and pulled Gerri's short skirt up over her ass to her waist.

Gerri was not wearing any panties and from my position on the bed I could see her pussy lips blossoming and already dripping with her juices. Uma spread her ass cheeks and dipped first one finger and then a second into Gerri's tiny opening.

Gerri groaned and sucked harder in Uma's tits.

Having already sucked on Uma's juicy pussy I figured it was time to have a taste of Gerri's honey pot.

Now naked I slipped to the floor and sucked the juices from Uma's fingers. It was exquisite and I wanted to taste it first hand and I tugged down Gerri's skirt and quickly unzipped it and slid it down her shapely legs. Gerri kicked it from her feet and continued sucking on Uma's tits.

I spread her ass cheeks and poked at her asshole. She let out a squeal and wiggled her ass at my face. I licked up and down her crack and sucked on the dew from her flowering pussy. Spreading her cuntlips with my thumbs I Watched as her juices bubbled out of her cunt. I licked them up as they oozed out and ran down her thighs. It was like oil coming out of the ground; the more I licked at it the more it came bubbling out. Gerri was moaning loudly now was I slammed three fingers into her cunt and the squishing sound coming from her cunt only heightened my needs to make her cum quickly. It was not long in waiting as Gerri let out a long groan and shook as she came all over my fingers and tongue. Large white globs of cum stuck to my fingers as she continued to shake and cum. Her knees buckled as she started falling to the floor. Uma caught her and held her up until I stood and carried her to the bed.

A light sheen of sweat covered her sexy nude body. She looked up at the two of us and smiled saying; "I want to watch the two of you now."

Standing behind Uma I rubbed my stiff cock along the crack of her ass through her skirt. Grabbing the waistband of her skirt I roughly yanked down the zipper and the loose fitting skirt fluttered to the floor about her feet. Uma kicked it away as I once again pulled her to me.

Uma rose up ad down on her tip-toes as her panty clad ass rubbed against my cock. I drew her to me and kissed her on the neck. I ran my hands around the front of her cupping her large tits and rubbing her large nipples between my thumbs and forefingers.

Uma let out a groan as she gripped my cock from behind and began jerking me off.

My hands slipped down and pulled her wet panties from her. The crotch area refused to part ways as though they had a mind of their own, not wanting to let go of their treasure. Once down to her knees she pushed them down and off.

I once again pulled her sexy ass against my aching cock and she groaned when my cock nuzzled itself between her unfolding cuntlips.

I looked down at the bed and Gerri was watching us through half closed eyes. She licked her lips and had one hand tweaking her nipple of her right breast and her right hand was vigorously stroking her erect clit. After every second or third stroke she would dip a finger into her dripping hole and go back to her clit. She lips were parted and she was breathing hard through her mouth, what a sexy sight to see.

I went back concentrating on Uma, turning her around I sat on the edge of the bed and directed her to her knees. She scurried between my legs and grabbing my cock sank my entire eight inches down her throat.

I was amazed that this woman with the tiny mouth could swallow me whole. I arched my back and gripped her black locks in my fingers and drove my cock ad deep as possible. She pulled off of me coughing as I started choking her. Tears came to her eyes as she dropped back down to my cock. She now began a steady rhythm of sucking and stroking my cock. She looked up path me with those large dark eyes and I nearly came then and there. I had to really control myself from cumming, After this morning watching Tony fuck Betty and Bonnie I was hotter then hell and knew I would not last long if I didn't control myself.

All of a sudden from behind was Gerri. She plastered her slim body against my back rubbing her stiff nipples against me and kissing my neck. I turned slightly and captured her mouth with mine. Our tongues fought against one another as I reached back and pulled at her blonde locks. With Gerri at one head and Uma sucking on my other head I knew I was fighting a losing battle.

Gerri reached around and squeezed my nipple and Uma deep throated me again, I lost it. I let out a long groan and released a stream of cum down Uma's throat. I could see her swallowing the next spurt was too much for her and my cock popped out and shot all over her dark skinned neck and chin. I came again and again bathing her dark tits with my white pearly cum.

Uma rubbed it into her tits and Gerri hopped off the bed and licked and sucked on Uma's cum covered tits.

Turning towards me Gerri popped my cock into her mouth and sucked the remaining cum from my spasming balls.

I fell back into the bed and tried to regain my sanity. Rolling over onto my side I watched as Gerri let go of my cock and shared my cum with Uma. I started getting hard again as they swapped my cum from one mouth to the other. Gerri slid her hands over Uma's cum covered tits and fed the cum from her fingers to Uma's darting tongue, what a sight to see. I was already anticipating round two.

Uma and Gerri got up and went to the bathroom and I soon heard the shower going. The next thing I knew they were crawling up on the bed. I must have fallen asleep. They looked refreshed and ready fro round two. The little catnap that I took also recharged my batteries and I was raring to go.

Gerri with her petite body straddled my hips and she started rubbing her bare pussy against my limp cock. It wasn't limp for long as it sprung to life and poked Gerri's pussy lips.

Uma spoke up; "Hey you two, I want some of that too!"

She pulled Gerri off of me and laying on her she pulled Gerri on top of her in the classic sixty-nine position. She spread her legs and Gerri began licking her thick bush. Uma nearly crushed Gerri's head with her thighs as Gerri sucked on Uma's clit.

Uma pulled Geri's bald pussy to her mouth and I could see Uma's long tongue part her cuntlips and lick up and down her slit.

I couldn't take watching this any longer and I straddled Uma's head and with one swift motion buried my cock in Gerri's cunt. Grabbing her by her trim hips I began slamming into her harder and harder. I could feel Uma's tongue on my cock and balls as I fucked Gerri's tight cunt.

Gerri moaned into Uma's pussy and sucked on her clit harder and faster as I fucked her faster.

Gerri let out a loud scream as I felt her cunt grip my cock harder as she exploded all over my cock. Her juices flowed out of her pussy and Uma licked them from Gerri's cunt and my cock.

Gerri rolled off of Uma and my cock popped out. I still had not cum and I quickly positioned myself between Uma's strong dark thighs. I looked down at this gorgeous dark shinned beauty and asked her if she wanted me to fuck her.

Her large dark eyes sparkled as all she could do was nod.

"Uma, I want you to put it in."

She reached down and wrapping her small fingers around my cock directed it to the opening in her forest of dark hair. I slowly lowered my body and my cockhead parted her lips. I continued pushing forward and more of my cock entered her. Her cunt was like a furnace and as tight as hell. I slowly began fucking this gorgeous woman and she wrapped her strong legs around my waist. I kissed her deeply as her arms clawed at my back. She kissed me back driving her tongue halfway down my throat.

I picked up the pace and she started panting, breathing through her mouth. I sucked on her large nippled tits.

She let out a long groan and said she was cuming. I knew I was nearing the end also and it all came too quickly as Gerri got behind me and started licking my ass and Uma's pussy.

I shot my load deep into Uma when Gerri slipped a finger into my asshole and pushed me over the top.

Uma shook and continued to cum as I shot spurt after spurt into her cunt.

I rolled off of Uma and Gerri took my dripping cock into her mouth. I dug my fingers in her blonde locks and looked deep into her dark eyes.

"Well Gerri, did this meet your fantasy?"

She smiled with my cock still in her mouth, deep throating me she pilled off of my cock with a pop.

Oh Yes, anyone ready for another round?"

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,207 Followers