I Ate Her Creampie, and It Was Good

Story Info
They bring home a fresh man for her enjoyment.
4.3k words
4.51
324k
138
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It all started when I was a young teenager. I found some really hard core porn and, like so many other men, I got to watch two men fucking one woman on tape. In my youthful enthusiasm I studied the video over and over for years, watching every stroke as I jacked off and then came in my hand. It became a wonderful fantasy and a way to get my rocks off. Over the years, my idea of "normal" sex was sex where two men gave all of their attention to one woman. Of course, my idea of hot freaky sex was watching two women get it on, which I love thinking about nonstop as well.

I never got to actually do that "two men one woman sex" though, and that denial of service just made the fantasy even more tasty. Whenever I am with a woman, I wait until I am fucking her and then I make sure I whisper things to her in the heat of sex to make sure she knows what it is that I really want. Things like "imagine some other big strong pool boy, fucking you like this right now while I watch you" and "ooh, I would love to fuck you like this right after some big strong guy came in your hole" and "ooh I want him to come in your pussy and then eat your pussy" and "damn I want to watch some big strong man fuck you while you suck on my cock" and other equally hot discussions of other men fucking her hole before I got my turn.

I would also whisper things like "ooh it would feel so good to have four hands and two cocks worshipping you" and stuff like that. Almost all of the girls I have ever fucked in my life have seemed to have gotten even hotter when I talked about it and they actually responded sexually - though none have ever taken it to the next step and asked me if I was really serious and if I could handle it and if I really wanted to do it.

None had asked me if I was serious until Rhonda.

Rhonda is my smoking hot little vixen of a wife. She is brunette, 5 foot 3, about 122 pounds, perfect boobs, loves sex, and we are both very open and honest with each other, especially over a bottle of wine after a summer backyard barbecue. She wants to make love to a girl for the first time, but that's a whole other story. One night I told her again how much I wanted to watch her get fucked by another man and then to eat her pussy after the man came in her, with the man right there watching. I told her I wanted to watch her suck another man's cock up close so I could see the pleasure in her eyes as he shot his load down her throat. As usual she acted frustrated and asked me why that was such a big fantasy.

I told her "There is nothing in the world hotter to me than the idea of giving my possession, my woman, to another man for him to use and enjoy. There is a feeling of power and control that comes from that, being able to have the power over a woman to tell her to fuck some other man and have her do it for me. The idea of watching you actually enjoy getting fucked and having an orgasm as you fuck some other man and look into my eyes and whisper 'thank you' as he creates shudders of pleasure in your body and uses your pussy is unbelievably hot for me." After I finished talking, she sat there quietly. I asked her what she was thinking.

She said "Well, I just don't think you could really do it. I think you would be jealous."

I told her that "No, I could definitely do it. I would not be jealous, and that she should prove it by doing it for me."

She said "Well, what if we do it and then you can't get over it and you are so jealous that you want to break up with me? Then, our marriage would be over."

I explained to her that there was just no way that would happen, that I know myself and that it is totally natural and perfect for me if she would fuck other men while I watched. I explained that I would happily lick her and kiss her pussy as another man's cock slid in and out of it, just inches from my tongue. I told her that I would go nuts with desire as he pulled his spent cock out of her pussy and I sucked his cum and her pussy juice into my mouth and swallowed it all.

I explained that she would then have a life full of all the hot cock she felt like bringing home and using, as long as she never cheated on me and had an emotional relationship with another man - that it was our relationship, and the men I wanted her to bring home and fuck were just sex toys for her to use. I wanted her to use men as cocks and sex toys so I could enjoy how watching felt, and enjoy how it made me feel to give her body to them. I also reminded her that she could have a relationship with any woman she wanted to as well, as long as her heart was with me and she told me about it and was always honest.

I told her I really am built that way - that I would thoroughly enjoy the naughty, kinky, taboo parts of that sort of arrangement and that I would eagerly sit by and watch as she fucked the hell out of men and women and enjoyed herself - as long as I could fuck her afterward and eat her pussy and clean up the other men's sperm. I wanted to be her little cum slut and to be in charge of giving her all the pleasure and cock she could ever desire.

She was getting hot. She tries so hard to fight me on this stuff, be when I reached over and rested my hand on her leg, and slowly worked my finger over to her warm thighs, her pussy was drenched. It was so fucking hot that I felt like it was going to burn my hand. Clearly, the idea of some big strong man fucking her while I watched her come, and the idea of me then eating her pussy and cleaning his cum out of her was a HUGE turn-on - she just does not want to own up!

I pulled her pants down and gently licked her hole as she pushed her mound against me as hard as she could. It only took a minute or so before she was gripping the chair and trying to quietly groan while an orgasm rocked her body. I stuck my cock in and fucked her - the whole time I said "ooh how does it feel to have another man's cum in you? I am going to shoot my fucking load in your hole" and stuff like that as she literally purred with approval. That night, I felt like I got permission from her to make it happen.

Now what?

Well, I figured the best way to get this to happen is to find a willing hunk of a man to fuck her, and then set up the right conditions for it to happen naturally. I placed an ad on a sex site, and many willing candidates replied. I decided to meet up with Chris, who seemed very interested. I could tell by his pictures that he was a good looking guy - clean cut and I know her type so he was all good. He was a rocker type, slim, shaved head, and nice muscle tone. We had sent back and forth plenty of emails discussing the scenario, and I just wanted to meet with him first to make sure he was for real and that he had the balls to make this happen. I told him I would meet him at 8pm at a corner pub near me.

I met up with Chris for drinks - he was sitting nervously at a main part of the bar - I shook hands and asked him if we could catch a booth to talk. We sat down and had small talk for a minute, and he seemed to settle down. Over drinks, we discussed how it would go down - he would be at one of our favorite bars playing pool, we would come in and order drinks near him, he would come over and tell us that he needed somebody to shoot pool with, and would I mind if she played a few games with him? She would object, saying she was not any good at pool - Chris would insist that he could teach her and that he would go easy on her. I would insist and tell her, have fun! No problem!

Then, Chris and her would play, he would fill her full of drinks, the night would wear on and then I would suggest that we all come over to our place and we can play some darts and video games in our basement bar since the night is still young. Chris would easily say yes, and he would follow us home.

I told Chris that he needed to have an STD test that was less than 30 days old since we planned to be fucking the shit out of my wife and shooting cum in her, on her, and all over her. I was planning to lick her clean, so he needed to prove he was good. I also agreed to give him an STD test of me, so he knew I was clean and figured she would be too since we were up until this point monogamous. We promised to get together again and exchange the paperwork.

About a week went by and I got an email from Chris. He was good to go, and he told me he was hornier than hell about the whole situation. I promised him that he would not be disappointed and when he got into her pussy he would know what I meant. She is a fucking minx in bed, and her pussy feels like tight hot heaven, and this did not make Chris any less horny. We met again at the bar and talked some more. I reminded him that she was not going to know this was set up, that she would probably freak out and resist if she figured he was hitting on her, and that he had to play it very cool and not bail out if she gave bad signals - the only way he should bail out is if I totally know it won't happen and tell him we are going to take off.

Otherwise, I asked him to be the trooper and hang in there no matter how hard she pushed back, because I was figuring she would be worried about making me jealous or worried I would freak out because some other guy is hitting on her. He was ready to go.

Things went way better than I thought they would.

We got to the bar at about 810PM, and sure enough, there was Chris shooting pool solo. We ordered some drinks and took a seat near the tables.

Chris did not waste any time - he came right over and said "Hi, how are you guys doing? I am short a player, do you mind if I borrow your girlfriend for a game or two?"

Before Rhonda could start nodding her head no, I said "sure, this is my wife Rhonda - just be gentle with her, she's no pool shark." Rhonda gave me a very pissed off glance and trotted off in his outstretched hand. I moved our drinks closer to the table where he had his drink and took a seat - far enough away so that he could hit on her without her worrying about me hearing it. I looked away often and at some point, maybe after the third drink or so, I sensed her attraction to him.

She started moving closer to him, and giving him that hot, flirty vibe that every guy knows. The one where the 'if I play my cards right, I might get laid' type of feeling comes over you. I had a hard-on watching her react to his advances. We hung out until about 1030PM and Chris kept right on playing with her - literally. Every time she came over and asked me to play, I declined and smiled and gave her a little kiss or a pat. I whispered "damn you look hot, he is so hitting on you!"

She blushed and said "We should go."

I said "No way! I am enjoying this." She went back and played some more. After a while longer I came over and said "Hey Chris, you should come over to our place - we are a few blocks away and we can throw darts, listen to a decent jukebox and maybe play some video games. We have a pretty cool basement bar." I saw Rhonda visibly tense up as I offered to do this - she is painfully shy and personal, so me asking this stranger over made her extremely uncomfortable, as I knew it would. I pressed on. If she was ever going to get what I knew she wanted anyway, I was going to have to have enough balls to push the issue. Chris said yes and we paid for our stuff and headed for the door.

As soon as we got outside she punched me and said "What the hell are you doing! We don't know this guy!"

I said, "Don't sweat it, he seems cool, let's go have some fun." I am sure she knew what I was thinking at that point.

We took the short ride home and we all went in. I threw some tunes on the jukebox and made us some drinks. We started hanging out and playing darts. Things were going great and every time she looked away, Chris would look my way. I kept giving him encouraging looks, egging him on. He was shy! Finally, when we were all standing very close, I said "Hey Chris, you should give Rhonda a neck massage - she loves when men touch her neck" and laughed. I kind of grabbed his hand and moved it up to her neck while at the same time kind of hugged her from the front, almost to prevent her from running away. As soon as he started kneading her neck I could feel her react - I was still hugging her from the front and preventing her from dodging anything as he pressed up from behind and rubbed her neck.

I said "Chris, if you really want to drive her nuts, you should kiss her on the neck." He immediately pressed harder against her from behind, with all of us still standing, and started kissing on her neck. I was sure his rock hard cock was pressing into her ass, as my rock hard cock was pressing on her belly. I literally felt her melting in response to the attention she was getting. This was going as I imagined it would - I was feeling cool that a strong, virile man was working my wife and she was reacting to it. She started to press back toward Chris in response to his tongue on her neck, so I gently released and pushed away for a minute, pretending to need my drink. Chris reached his hands up under her top and started playing with her tits.

I said in a low tone, "Damn Rhonda this is making me horny" and she arched her back to welcome his hands and mouth. I was ready. I figured that if I actually got to this point, that I damn well better be prepared. I had stashed a bunch of comforters and blankets and pillows in the exercise room before we went out, so I ran to grab them and spread them out on the tile floor right in front of where the basement bar was. As soon as Chris saw that it was ready, he worked her down onto the floor. I had already lain along the edge of the blanket, giving them plenty of room to work. He was all over her, and I kept saying "damn, oooh shit" and stuff like that.

I unzipped my pants and said unapologetically, "Damn Chris, you should fuck her to see how good she feels inside" and then I started to undo my pants and whipped out my cock so I could stroke it. She looked at me with an odd look - one of pleasure, fear, lust, gratitude, apprehension, all rolled into one. It was HOT.

Chris tore off his shirt and unbuttoned hers; He undid her bra and started to patiently nibble and kiss all of the skin on her that he could find. While he kissed and massaged her boobs and neck, I gently undid her pants and got the bottom half of her body naked. She did not fight me, not even a little. I started licking her pussy and I'm serious here - I have never in my life found a pussy that was more wet, hot and ready to be fucked. I sucked greedily on her pussy juice and watched as Chris took off his pants and offered up his cock to her mouth.

I sat watching her, from my spot on her vagina, as she greedily grabbed his cock and started to wrap her lips around it. She is an expert cocksucker, and I just imagined how good Chris was feeling right at that moment. I watched her lips form perfectly around the head of his cock, and it turned me on. My dreams were literally coming true in front of my eyes. She sucked his cock and alternated between looking up at him and looking at me eat her pussy. We exchanged knowing loving glances and I felt like I had died and gone to heaven. Thing is, it was just about to get even better for me.

Chris pushed her back and said "Baby if you keep that up I will come and waste a good load."

I took my cue and backed off of her to take a quick break. He got in front of her and started licking her pussy - I came around front and offered my cock to her. She took it in her mouth and started licking and sucking it like the expert she had always been. I was totally unable to control myself so I quickly pushed away from her to avoid shooting my jism down her throat.

Chris started to do a little bit of manhandling on her. He grabbed her and flipped her over, and then lifted her up and "gently" forced her into a doggy style position. He took his cock and slowly pushed it into her as he kneeled behind her and they started fucking. She literally gasped and moaned as his cock slid in the first time.

I sat on the blanket in front of her, Indian style, very close to her face. I leaned over and stuck my face in her face and started kissing her on the lips - as Chris fucked her from behind we bumped into each other with every stroke and it felt awesome. She pushed away and motioned her mouth to my cock so I scooted closer and she started sucking my cock as Chris was drilling her from behind. She started to crease her forehead in some sort of crazy look of "distant concentration" and then with a very low growl started cumming uncontrollably.

She almost collapsed off of her knees as she convulsed with his cock still deep inside her. It was unreal for me to watch this from here - I make her come all of the time, and I feel her pussy convulse around my cock or my finger, but I have never seen her react like this. She clearly enjoyed Chris's skilled cock and this was exciting to me. I wanted to be the man who was cool enough to let her fuck other men, and I was getting my wish.

Chris and I had talked about a few things, so he knew about what I wanted to have happen for my part of the fantasy.

He stopped for a second and said to me, "You, lay on your back. Rhonda, you lie on top of him and stick your pussy in his face."

He had us both in a 69 position now, with me on the bottom. I said, "Baby, don't make me come, be careful sucking my dick because I am about to explode!" As soon as I said that, I saw Chris's cock coming toward my face. He slid his cock into her pussy and slowly started fucking her. My tongue was under her, at the top of her pussy as he drilled her, his cock just a half-inch or so away from my lips. Each time he drew out, I licked her gaping open hole, and each time he buried his cock into her pussy, his balls pressed against her pussy as I greedily licked it. It was driving me crazy. He was glistening with sweat, she was glistening with sweat, my tongue was all over them, and she was making the hottest, most animalistic grunt I have ever heard from a woman.

Stroke by stroke he fucked her as pussy juice and pre-cum flowed out of them and into my waiting mouth. He stopped suddenly - as if to avoid an orgasm. I froze, Rhonda froze. A few seconds went by and he started again, more slowly. This twitching caused a large amount of pre-cum to flow out of his cock and into her pussy. As he drew out, I greedily drank it up. I love the way sex tastes.

He stopped two more times before suddenly speeding up and cried out in a loud grunt "uggggh I am cominnnng!" as I watched his balls tighten up, an inch from my tongue, and his cock pump uncontrollably into my wife's hot pussy.

He stayed tense for a minute as the wave of orgasm subsided for him. He slowly pulled back and as he did this, a huge amount of fresh, thick, white man-cum flowed out of my wife's pussy and onto my tongue. I greedily licked and swallowed it.

I glanced up and saw Chris feeding his cum covered cock to Rhonda, saying "That's it, clean me off, good girl, oh you suck cock so good. You are good little whore."

What a fucking payoff. He lay down next to Rhonda, exhausted, and Rhonda kind of rolled off of me toward him. I quickly flipped around so that I was laying on her right and Chris was laying on her left. We both propped ourselves up and started cuddling and kissing on her very sweaty and glistening body. I have never in my life been more sexually satisfied than at that moment.

We laid there saying nothing for a few minutes, catching our breath as a song played on the jukebox. We were both getting hard again. Chris started kissing her and I immediately went back down to her pussy. I licked and lapped at it until I was satisfied that I had eaten all of Chris's cum from between the folds of skin and from her asshole area - I did not want to miss even one drop (and I like licking her asshole.) Then, I slipped my cock in her pussy, only to find out that the inside of her pussy was warm, wet and slipperier than I had ever felt any pussy in my life. Chris's seed was now my lube, and it felt awesome. All I could do was laugh, so I did. Then I got too excited and shot a huge, streaming load of my saved-up cum into her pussy. I immediately pulled out and started licking her pussy, drinking up the combined sperm from Chris and me. It was unreal.

12