My Brother's Wife

Story Info
What to do? He loved her, & he loved his brother.
12.6k words
4.59
311.2k
145
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DG Hear
DG Hear
5,691 Followers

Let's talk about life. We spend all our early years being taken care of. Then, we hit our pre-teens and decide we should have more freedom than our younger siblings. We argue more with our parents about giving us a little space. We reach our teen years and now we think we know it all. Isn't it odd how we thought we knew it all but everyday something we didn't know happens?

*

"More freedom, Mom!" we say. "I want my own bedroom, even if it's in the basement. I need my privacy, and of course my own phone."

My parents let me make a bedroom in the basement and even put in an extension phone for me. I remember them saying, "You can have your own phone line when you get a job and pay for it yourself."

Now I wanted a car. My friends had their own car and I had to drive my parents' old clunker. I had a brother two years older than me and he got to drive the newer car or at times share my clunker. It was almost embarrassing. My parents always said the same thing. "When you grow up and get a job, you can buy your own car. Until then, either drive the old Ford or nothing at all."

I couldn't wait to get out on my own. Freedom, no curfews, I could have all my friends over. Party time, all night long, yes, that would be the life. Only a couple of years away, and I would be on my own, living the good life. No more being told what to do.

Eventually that time came. My big brother was off at college on a football scholarship. I played football too, but wasn't good enough for a scholarship. I didn't want to go to college anyway. I liked working with my hands and besides, I wanted out on my own. For that, I needed employment. In high school I took auto mechanics so I could become a grease monkey. I was the top in my class at fixing cars.

I even got a job in one of the local garages while I was still in school. No matter what it is, I found out that if you're good at it and enjoy doing it, you can make a good living at it. By the time I was twenty one, I opened my own garage and had an apartment above it. I was on my way to my own life, where I had the freedom to do what I chose. I am getting a little ahead of myself here. I need to tell you a little about my sex life and how it began.

I still lived at home. I couldn't afford to be on my own yet. I do have to say the old clunker had a nice back seat. There was a lot of sex that took place on that back seat. The front seat had its share of asses on it too. Good times, good memories, I had them both. At the same time, I was able to save up some bucks and get out on my own. My parents were proud of me and my accomplishments. I was able to do it all in just a few years.

As I worked at the garage, I came across a number of both women and girls. They came to get their cars repaired and we were a full service shop. We gave a lot of the girls the full service. Damn, there were some fine looking women who came in to get their cars repaired. There were four of us guys that worked at the garage. I was the new kid on the block, also the youngest, so a lot of gals wanted to meet the new kid, me.

I was pretty clumsy in the beginning. I thought you just put it in, come, then pull it out. One of the older women told me to go read some of the erotic stories on line and learn what a woman really wants. Then she told me to apply the knowledge that I had learned. She did tell me that I had to look for the right kind of stories. The 'How to' type, because there was a lot of crap out there too. If I tried any of that stuff with the women, I would never get a repeat performance with the ladies.

I learned a lot about pleasuring a woman. I became a somewhat wanted entity. I never hurt for dates. By the time I finally got my apartment above my garage, I had company a few times a week. I could have had more but after a while, I needed my rest. I was not a wham, bam, thank you, ma'am sort of guy. I didn't just fuck them. I made love to them, all of them. In my mind I loved every woman at the time I was having sex with them. I made myself think that way; I always put the woman's needs first. By pleasing them, I pleased myself. The way most women talked, there weren't many guys like me around.

I did fall in love with one girl. I have to tell you the story about how we met and all the problems that arose from it.

When I was twenty years old, I went to see my brother at college. I went up to his room and his door was open. We were just talking when he had to go to the can. I had my back to the door and a pair of arms reached around me and I felt a pair of tits pushing into my back. Then a hand slipped down and grabbed my crotch.

I have to tell you that my brother Dan and I are close to the same height and similar builds. We both have a kind of dark blond hair. From behind we can easily be mistaken.

"Hi, Honey, can I have this?" The female voice spoke, as she grabbed my crotch.

When I turned around I saw the most beautiful girl I had ever laid my eyes on. She was a petite blonde with what appeared to be a perfect shape. "Honey, you can have me any time you want. All you have to do is tell me when," I replied.

"Oh, my God, you're not Dan. I'm so sorry. God, what must you think of me. I'm so sorry."

Right then Dan came out of the bathroom. "What's the matter, Honey? Did you meet my little brother David?"

"I thought it was you, Dan. From behind you two look so much alike." "I'm sorry, David, I feel so stupid."

"Calm down..." I started to say, but I didn't even know her name.

"It's Lisa. My name is Lisa."

"Well, Lisa, you are the prettiest girl I've ever met. You're welcome to hug me any time. In fact, why don't you just marry me and let me take you away from this boring college life?" I said.

"Hold on there, David. That's my girlfriend. Quit trying to make a pass at her," he laughed.

"Lisa, if you ever get tired of my big brother, then just look me up," I replied.

I didn't realize it at the time, but after that day, I found myself constantly comparing all my lady friends to Lisa. I enjoyed all my dates, but none could ever match up to my brother's girlfriend, soon to be wife.

They - Dan and Lisa - were married about a year later. Dan got a degree in Business Management, and got a job in one of the bigger factories in our area. He started out as a shift supervisor and after a couple of years worked up in the offices. They now had one child. A beautiful little girl they called Dee Dee. She was now going on three.

At all family functions I found myself always staring at Lisa. I always had a different date for whatever special occasion it was. I was dating a woman by the name of Nina the most. We had a lot of the same interests and the sex with her was great. We often went out with Dan and Lisa, also Linda and Mark. Linda was Lisa's best friend. They said they were best friends from grade school and didn't keep secrets from each other. Of course by them being best friends, that made Mark and Dan good friends also.

Linda and Mark had two kids, two little girls, ages four and three - well actually they were a year and a half apart. Linda was a lot different in appearance than Lisa, but was beautiful in her own right. She was a brunette with hair down to her shoulders. Hazel eyes and beautiful dimples. She was heavier than Lisa, but not really chunky. She had some nice big boobs and a bigger fanny. I often thought about what she would be like in bed also. It was just my second nature. I was a single young man with raging hormones and loved sex.

I would often joke with both Lisa and Linda about getting in their pants. Actually we joked about everything. I had to joke to cover how I really felt about my brother's wife. Every time I hugged her I thought about what a lucky guy my brother was. I never kissed her on the lips. I didn't want to take that chance of the feelings I would give away.

For both couples I was the handyman. Whenever something needed fixed or put together, they always came to me. I always tried to be the nice guy, the good Samaritan. My best sexual adventures always came after leaving these ladies' houses. I guess I had to take my sexual urges out on someone. Either Nina or one of my other girlfriends would get some really good sex.

Dan, as I mentioned, worked in the office, and Mark was a truck driver. So, when something needed fixing, they called David; that's me.

I was having a good life, but it also hurt, not having the woman I cared for. If it was anyone else instead of my brother, I would fight for Lisa. I really cared for her that much. Maybe not being able to have her was part of the wanting. We all want what we can't have. Well, at least most of us. I'm far from a saint and would have gone after Linda for a one time love making session, but the price was too high to pay. I would lose my friendship with both Lisa and Mark. My brother would probably be pissed at me too. Mark really wasn't one of my favorite people. He was loud and sometimes overly obnoxious. I could take him for just so long and then I had to leave. So, you can see that my problem wasn't having enough sex. It was making love to the woman I really cared for.

I like to go to Dan and Lisa's pool parties – yes, they had a pool and I often saw both Lisa and Linda in their two piece bathing suits. It was awfully hard not staring at them. I usually had to bring a woman with me so I could knock off a hunk when necessary. Oh, I'm sorry, for those that don't understand my language, 'knocking off a hunk' means getting laid, or having sex. Anyway, at one of the pool parties, I was getting something from the kitchen and overheard Lisa talking to my date, Nina, just outside the kitchen window.

"Are you and David serious about each other?" asked Lisa.

"We are really good friends, but I don't think there is a future for us," replied Nina.

"Why not? He seems to prefer you over most of his dates. I know he cares for you. He's even told me so."

"The operative words here are, 'Care for' because he loves another. I know he likes me a lot and we are good together. It's why I always go with him when he invites me."

"I missed something here. Who does he love? My God, girl, you aren't exactly fodder bait. You are a beautiful woman with a personality to match. Any man would be happy to be with you," said Lisa.

"Lisa, thank you. Don't you ever tell David what I'm about to tell you. He has always been in love with you. He tries to hide it but I can see right through it when he's around you. Lucky for Dan that he's David's brother, or there might have been a fight over you. As for me, I really care about David. Knowing he doesn't love me is fine. I'm with him for the sex too. He's the kindest and most sexual man I know. When we have sex, I know during all the sex acts that he loves me, but after we are done, we are both back into the real world."

"Nina, you do mean he loves me like a sister, right?

"Quit being so naive, Lisa. He loves you like a woman and compares his feelings for you with all other women. That is probably why he'll never marry, unless you have a twin sister."

"God, Nina, I knew he liked me but I never knew how much. I do love him too, but he's my husband's brother. Thank you for telling me. I promise I will never mention it to him. Maybe I better not flirt with him as much either. We get carried away once in a while. I hope you find Mr. Right too, Nina. You really are an exceptional catch. David must be blind not to see it in you."

"He sees it in me, and I see it in him. We're just really good friends. I do date others also, but I'm not going to get into that right now," replied Nina.

I came walking out the door and saw Lisa and Nina standing there. I smiled. I wanted to lighten things after what I heard.

"How are two of my favorite women doing. Damn, what bodies you two have. Nina, want to do it in the pool?"

They both hit me and reminded me that there were kids present; we all laughed. I went over and jumped in. I had talked to Nina many times and we were good with our present relationship. What she didn't tell Lisa was she had a boyfriend. It was getting serious but we just had this thing between us. It was going to go on till one of us got married. We both agreed that it would stop then.

Nina and I went to her apartment after the party and made love. She was right when she said love. I always made love to my women. Nina, was just as loving in returning her affections during our love making. If I didn't feel the way I did about a certain woman I couldn't have, I would have probably hooked up with Nina. She will always remain my long time friend.

Chapter 2

Mark, Dan and I belonged to a bowling team. We would go bowling and then to the Elks, or Moose and have a couple of beers. This week wasn't much different except, after the bowling, Mark suggested going to a new Gentlemen's Club that had opened up on the other side of town. I had no problem with that, knowing these clubs had near naked dancers and some of the places allowed a little touchy feely with the girls.

We went in and a dancer by the name of Melinda was giving us sort of a private dance. She was down to a push-up bra and damn near see through panties. We all were getting hard-ons. Melinda saw our condition and offered blow jobs for fifty bucks each. I never paid for sex in my life. Mark and Dan both made fun of me, telling me how cheap I was. They both handed Melinda fifty bucks and laughed at me. So, I went along and gave her fifty from me. We all went into another room which was used for such purposes.

I looked over at Dan and Mark and asked them how they could do this to their wives. I really had no idea what got into them. They both had wives who were knock-outs. Yet, here they were paying to get sucked. I thought about Lisa and it kind of pissed me off that my own brother was doing this to her.

Dan looked over at me. "Hey, Bro, it's just a fucking blowjob. Nobody's going to get hurt. Lisa will never know."

"Yeah, lighten up a little. You fuck a lot of different women. Dan and I are married so it feels good to get a little strange now and then," replied Mark.

"Okay, guys, it's just that if I ever get married I hope my wife doesn't feel the way you two do," I said.

I couldn't believe that we all paid fifty bucks for the blowjob, I really couldn't. It lasted for about three minutes. Melinda made a damn good wage tonight. Don't get me wrong here. I'm not cheap; I just can't see paying for it. Hell, I'd take Melinda out and spend three hundred bucks on her and fuck her all night. I'd make love to her, but to give her fifty bucks to suck my cock just seemed stupid.

This all happened on a Friday night. I had to work on Saturday and repair a few cars. I probably worked two hours to get back the money I gave Melinda for the suck job. It just seemed so stupid. As far as Dan and Mark go, they could have gone home and got a hell of a lot better. I know that's what I would have done if I was married to either of their wives, especially Lisa.

On Sunday morning I got a call from Lisa. She asked me if I wanted to come over for lunch and maybe a swim.

"I can't pass up a free meal and a look at my favorite girl in her bathing suit," I said.

I was still trying to act and talk the same around her. She would wonder if I acted differently. She knew how I felt about her and tried to act the same also.

I showed up around one o'clock and went to the back yard where the pool was. They had an eight foot privacy fence around it to keep people from seeing in the pool. I opened the gate and saw Lisa bent over picking a towel up from the deck. I almost got a hard-on looking at her. She glanced around and looked at me. I knew I had to say something.

"What I wouldn't give to get a hunk of that ass," I smiled.

"What would you give to get a hunk of my ass, David?" she asked.

"Everything I own," I responded.

"Sold, now pay up and it's all yours for today," she replied.

She wasn't kidding. I could feel the tension. Something was wrong. "What's the matter, Lisa? Where's Dan and Dee?" I asked, as I looked at her face.

"They're at your mother's for the next couple of hours. I called you over to talk to you about something very personal. Dan doesn't even know you're here. Dan cheated on me and I'm going to get even," she told me.

"He got a fucking blowjob the other night as well as you and Mark. You're not married so that's your business. I'm going to get even. You paid fifty dollars for the blowjob. Would you give five hundred to fuck me?" Hmmm! I wondered, how does she know about this?

"You can't be serious, Lisa. The blowjob was nothing. Dan won't do it again. You surely aren't going after revenge, are you?"

"David, I gave it a lot of thought. I'm a total mess inside. I have never had sex with another man, only Dan. Now, I'm not enough for him. I'm sorry, I have to get revenge. I have to get even. Am I worth the five hundred or not?"

"My God, Lisa, please think about this. Your marriage, your family, all will be put in jeopardy."

"Dan is the one who put our lives in jeopardy. I'm just getting even. Am I worth the five hundred to you or should I go find a stranger to do it for me?"

"I don't understand the money. You're worth a lot more than that to me. I don't understand."

"I'm not giving myself to anyone. I'm going to whore myself out just the one time. In my mind I see it differently. Not just giving myself like Dan did. Do you want me or am I going elsewhere?"

I was almost in tears. The woman I loved, my brother's wife, was going to whore herself out for revenge. Damn my brother! I told him not to do it. I can't let her go to another man, not the woman I love.

"Lisa, you know I've always loved you. I'll give you the money to save your marriage. But, I won't just fuck you. I need to make love to you. I've always wanted to make love to you."

"Just so you know, David, it will just be the one time. If Dan cheats on me again, I'll divorce him. I'm ready now, David. Pay me and then take advantage of me."

"Lisa, all I have on me is two hundred. Is my credit good for the balance?" We actually both laughed. It wasn't to be funny but it did break the ice.

"Your credit is good with me. Let's get in the pool and start from there if you don't mind."

I took off my shorts and tee shirt. I had my swimsuit on underneath. Lisa slipped into the water with me right behind her. I couldn't believe what was about to happen. I was going to make love to the woman of my dream, my brother's wife.

After getting in the water she came up to me and we kissed. I mean we really kissed. This is the first time since I met her that we kissed like this. Mouths slightly open, first light pressing of our lips, then a little more pressure until we were kissing like two lovers in need of one another. We were splashing water all over our bodies. I pulled her to me and kissed her more.

"I want to eat your pussy before I fuck you. I want you so bad."

"You don't need to ask, David, just take me anyway you want."

I picked her body up and set her on the edge of the pool. God, she was so beautiful. She lifted up her butt while I removed her bottoms. She was so gorgeous and glistening from the water. She spread her legs and I looked at the sweetest looking pussy. A blond muff, nicely trimmed, and pink labia lips that I was about to suck on. I put my mouth to her pussy and started eating her out. First gently, then harder and harder burying my face into her pussy. Spreading her labia with my fingers so I could get my tongue further into her.

"David, David, it feels so good. I'm going to come, baby, I'm going to come." Come she did, filling my face with her love juices. Holding herself up with one hand while with the other she kept pulling my face into her wet valley. She screamed out in orgasm, "ahhhhh."

DG Hear
DG Hear
5,691 Followers