Italian Quickie

Story Info
Steamy love takes place across a canal in Venice.
1.3k words
4.38
45.2k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chunks
chunks
4,045 Followers

It was my last night at the Hotel Danieli in Venice, Italy. I'd just closed a major deal, and was celebrating with a room service dinner and a bottle of champagne. Afterwards I took a long hot shower, then stretched out naked on the bed with a book and a Cuban cigar. The July evening was hot and sticky and the air conditioning was sub-par, so I opened the window next to the bed and listened to the sounds of gondoliers floating up from the canal directly below. Maybe twenty feet away across the canal was another wing of the Danieli. As the sunlight faded, the room lights began to come on across the canal. I got up and turned on all the lights in my room, then settled back down on the bed with my book.

A short while later something made me look out the window to my right. A pretty young woman was standing at her window in the room opposite mine, staring at me. She was maybe late teens or early twenties. Long, thick brunette hair framed her lovely face and spilled across her shoulders and onto the front of her white hotel bathrobe. I realized that she had a perfect view of my naked body, and I gave some thought to quickly covering up my crotch. Instead, I gave her my most winning smile. What the hell: this was Italy, after all.

She smiled back at me. God, that smile transformed her instantly from merely pretty to truly beautiful. My penis twitched to life and quickly began to grow as I watched her; within a few seconds it was rock hard and sticking up above my abs. I saw her gaze shift from my eyes to my engorged dick, which was doing its little up-down dance in rhythm with my heartbeat. When she made eye contact with me again, her eyes widened and she turned her smile up to full wattage. Then she pointed to herself and cocked her head to the side as if to say "Did I do that?" or "Is that for me?"

I nodded, and put down my book. Still watching her, I moved my left hand down my body and grasped my raging hard-on. Her eyes followed my hand as I moved it slowly up and down my shaft. Her smile slowly disappeared, to be replaced by what looked like lust. She slowly licked her lips, and I began to jack off faster.

And then she turned and walked out of sight.

Shit, I thought. I was upset that we weren't going to continue our little voyeuristic interlude to its 'climax.' Then it occurred to me that she could very well be on the phone to the hotel management, reporting the pervert in the room across the way. What I had read as horniness on her part might instead have been shock. I started to push off the bed to close the curtains.

As I did, she came back into view – walking backwards, smiling, and gloriously naked. Her body reminded me of Angelina Jolie: a tight, lithe little gymnast with big round tits. As she backed towards the bed, a tall young man came into view walking towards her. His erect penis pointed towards her like a divining rod. When she bumped into the bed and fell backwards, he leaned forward until he lay upon her. He kissed her passionately while his hands played with her breasts and moved up and down along her flanks. His head started moving down with the obvious intention of suckling her breasts or licking her clitoris, but she stopped him and whispered something that I couldn't hear. He moved back up and her hands went between them, positioning him, then she grabbed his ass, closed her eyes, and pulled him into her. I heard them both gasp, and they were still for a moment. Then he began to move his hips, moving slowly to get the feel of her, moving his whole body to maximize the contact with her skin, moving deeply but slowly, making love.

As I watched his technique, my hand moved back to my penis and I began to slowly stroke myself again. I reached over to the nightstand and grabbed the bottle of Astroglide that I always pack on business trips. I squeezed a liberal amount over my hand and my penis, and instantly my strokes felt more intense and intimate, more like a tight and well-lubricated vagina. I imagined that it was my penis that was inside of her, that it was my body moving over hers.

I looked back across into the couples' room and saw that she was watching me again. Her mouth was open and her breathing was quick and shallow. Without breaking eye contact with me, she said something in Italian to her partner. Immediately he ceased his languorous movements and began banging her in earnest. He raised his upper body for leverage, as though he were doing pushups, and rapidly pistoned into her. I heard the sound of their bodies smacking together; I could even here the squeaking of their bedsprings.

Her mouth opened wider and her breath came faster, but all the while she held my gaze. As her man began moving faster, my hand moved faster up and down my engorged shaft - I was still fantasizing that I was her lover. When she saw me speed up, she smiled at me and said something. Her partner pulled out of her – he was huge, I noted – and quickly turned her over and raised her up onto her knees. As he entered her from behind, she turned to watch me again.

I responded by moving my other hand down to my penis. As her man grabbed her hips and began wildly slamming into her, I wrapped both hands around my incredibly hard member and jacked off for all I was worth. As I watched her, she began to climax. She started making a rhythmic little "Ahh" sound; her lover recognized this for what it was and increased his speed. His hands reached down to grab both of her breasts, lifting her off the mattress. All the while, she watched me. Her "Ahh" sounds became much louder and longer, and finally she began to scream. Her face contorted and her eyes squeezed shut, but almost immediately opened again as though she were desperate to maintain eye contact with me as she came. Her lover yelled something loudly in Italian, then groaned and threw his head back as he made one final deep thrust and came within her.

She was still watching me as I felt my own climax begin. I gasped as a wave of pleasure, stronger than I had felt in some time, start at my cock and spread out over my entire body. I came hard: the first small shot of jism actually hit my face and the pillow above my head; the second pulse was thick and white and landed on my breastbone. I tried to maintain eye contact with the girl, but this was one of those orgasms where your lips get numb and you get a little dizzy. I closed my eyes and rode the wave.

When I opened my eyes again, the couple was gone. When I thought I could stand up without falling over, I went into the bathroom and cleaned myself up. I walked back into the room, lit a cigarette, and stood by the window. I thought I could hear a shower running in the couple's room. As I watched and smoked, the naked girl came back to her window. I smiled at her and bowed my head slightly. She grinned back at me and blew me a kiss across the canal.

To this day, I still don't know whether her man knew that on that evening, she was making love to two men at the same time.

chunks
chunks
4,045 Followers