Caught in the Act

Story Info
A masturbation tale.
1k words
4.45
47.7k
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lay there and thought of your hands running all over my body, lightly brushing my nipples and tugging my nipple rings. Before I realized it my own hands are following the path I imagine your hands to be going. I run my hands down over my belly and stroke the outside of my pussy, just petting it and just for kicks I give it a little slap. mmmmmmm I do that again, it feels good. I slip one finger inside only the lips and slide it up to my clit. I rub back and forth on the top part of the ring making the bottom part of the ring rub my clit up under the hood. I feel myself start to drip and I slide my finger down and get it wet. I bring it up to my mouth and taste the sweet juice. I take my other hand from my tits and open my pussy wide and dunk my fingers deep inside. ahhhhhhh I use my thumb to rub my clit as I push my fingers deep into my pussy. I feel the warmth of orgasm start to build in my belly and spread out over my body and I cant help but moan. As I do the peak hits and I gush hot cum all over my hand. I feel my pussy grabbing my fingers and pulsing... over and over.

As it starts to subside I open my eyes and I see you there watching me get myself off. You smile at me and tell me I look beautiful. But, I am not through yet. You hand me a vibrator and tell me to keep going. I take it and rub it over my nipples and smile as I realize you are just going to watch me. I take it and dip it into my dripping wet pussy and slide it up to tickle my clit. mmmmmmmmmm nice. As my back arches you move to me and ask if I need help. I moan uh huh and put the vibrator down. You pick it back up and hand it to me. You reach down with both hands and spread my pussy wide open and tell me not to stop. I rub it down my pussy and slowly back up to my clit. As I do you move your hands behind my knees and lift them up and back to give you a better view. With your face just inches from my hot wet pussy I feel your breath on me and it feels so good. I slide the vibrator back down and gently, slowly slide it inside and I moan loudly as I do. I start to slip it out and then push it back in. Over and Over. I feel myself start to drip as the wetness slides down the crack of my ass. I slip it out of my pussy and slowly run it in circles around my ass. I feel your breathing get faster and deeper and I hear you whisper, "yes...do it!" I slowly slide it inside my ass. OHHHHHHHHH Yeah. It feels so good I immediately start to cum. I moan and writhe through it and as it subsides I let my body go limp.

I feel you move and open my eyes to see you taking your clothes off. I smile and as you turn I grab your cock with my lips and start to suck. I pull back and slowly run my tongue over every inch of it. Kissing and licking and sucking. I move down and as I stroke you I suck your balls into my mouth one at a time. I lick my way back to the top and run my tongue around the top and gently lick before devouring every inch of you deep into my throat. Pulling back and going back down again. I feel you twitch and I hear you moan. You pull my hair back and force me deeper with each stroke.

Then pulling my off you and laying me down. You take my hands and tie them up above my head. You tell me I am naughty for teasing you like I did. You lightly spank my tits and I start to moan. You lean and suck one into your mouth while you tug on the other. You start licking your way down and I am moaning and wiggling and I instinctively pull my knees up to my chest. I feel your hands hold me open and out as your tongue slides inside my pussy, and up to my clit. Flicking and sucking you send me over the edge and I scream. I feel cum pour out of me and all over your face. You sit back on your knees and slide your cock into me with a hard, quick stroke and start to really give it to me. As I cum again your reach up and take the ties off my wrists and pull out of me.

You turn me over and pull me up on my knees. I feel your hand come down on my ass and the sting lingers as another comes on the other side. I start to moan and whimper. I know what's going to follow. After several spanks I feel your fingers slide into my pussy and your thumb begin to tickle my backdoor. Just as I start to moan and push back into you I feel the slap again and my Bach arches. I feel your hand disappear and I feel your big hard cock rub on my ass. You tell me to open up to you and I reach back spread my ass for you. I feel you slide into me and start to moan. It feels soooooooo good and you are so deep. I beg you to fuck me. Fuck me hard. Make me hurt. I feel your hand come down on my ass again and I scream. I feel your cock twitching in my ass and I beg you to fill my ass with your hot cum. As you start to cum I go over the edge and explode. I feel your cum fill my ass and I feel your cock twitching in my ass. I feel my ass spasm around your cock and I explode again.

As the feelings get less intense I slide onto my belly. Keeping you inside me I turn on my side with you behind me. We fall asleep still as one.