Mother Fucking in Florida

Story Info
Lonely beach drives lusty son & hot mom crazy.
1.2k words
3.72
324.4k
43
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MILFF
MILFF
15 Followers

I had always been fond of running and jogging. I was only 19 years old when our family shifted from London to Florida in America.

My wealthy father had bought a huge mansion by the beach side. It was a lovely house. It was located in a sparsely populated area with very few houses nearby.

The most breathtaking change was presented by my mom. For the first time in my life I saw her in a bikini. Back in London, I had never seen her in any dress that would reveal her curves and cleavage. And here she was in a bikini. Now my mom has a good height; she is of a medium built with an impressive bust line and butts. Her eyes are absolutely lovely and she has a terrific smile.

I got a huge erection. I went out for jogging on the beach. I jogged for at least 30 minutes. I was completely exhausted by the time I had finished running. The physical activity had caused my erection to subside.

The next day, I saw my mom in another bikini. Once again I ran to the beach. Running helped my erection to cool down.

That night as I slept I saw my mom in my dreams. She was wearing the same bikini. My penis was hard as rock as it dripped pre-cum. And before I could do anything I had ejaculated in my sleep. I got up. My underwear was wet and sticky.

Now every time, I would see mom in a bikini, I would get a powerful hard on. Then one evening as I was about to go to my bathroom for a shower, I saw my mom coming back from the beach clad in a bikini.

As I entered my bathroom, I noticed my cock. It was hard as rock. I felt like masturbating. "It's not right for me to think of my own mom and masturbate," I thought. But my lust grew stronger by the moment. And I succumbed to my lust. I took my penis in my hand and began to masturbate thinking of my own mom. And I had never experienced such erotic pleasure as I did masturbating to thoughts of my bikini-clad mom.

Now it became a habit. Every time, I would see mom in a bikini, I masturbated fantasizing of her.

Then one day as I went to the beach for my daily round of jogging, an idea occurred to me. I realized that for miles together there was nobody to be seen.

I began to take off my clothes and was naked in no time. I had never been naked on the beach. The privacy that the beautiful beach provided was awesome. I loved the breeze caressing my naked body. I was erect again. My thoughts went back to my bikini-clad mom.

I began to masturbate. And as I played with my cock I began to whisper, "Oh mom.....oh mom...you are so sexy...so sexy.....I just love you in bikinis."

Soon I realized that I was absolutely alone on a beach that stretched so many miles.

My whispers became louder. I knew that there was none around to listen to me. I found this huge outdoor privacy under the sky absolutely intoxicating.

I decided to speak my fantasies aloud. "Oh mom...you are so sexy...so sexy.....I just love you in bikinis....oh mom...you are so sexy...so sexy.....I just cant wait to see you take off your bikini ....yes mom.....yes...yes.....I wanna see you naked...yes mom..... I wanna see you naked...mom"

I shouted out, "Yes mom........I wanna see you naked mom...oh mom you'll look so sexy in the naked"

The louder I shouted out the more I enjoyed. It was incredible. And it was so much fun. I masturbated a couple of times before putting my clothes back on. And then I ran home. Now every time, I would go jogging on the beach, I'd remove my clothes, talk and shout dirty about mom, masturbate a couple of times and then run back home.

Then one evening as I returned home, I found all the doors open. I went in to my mom's room. I saw mom under the shower in a bikini. She was too busy to notice me.

I hid in a corner.

The idea of watching mom under the shower was turning me on. And then mom began to talk to herself. It was loud enough for me to hear.

I heard this, "Oh Bobby, you don't know how much I love wearing bikinis when you are around...oh Bobby my boy....I just love giving you those erections....Bobby....you don't know how much I want you to think of momma and masturbate...oh Bobby...momma can do anything just to make you masturbate.....oh Bobby my darling."

And I saw her masturbating.

I just couldn't believe my mom was talking dirty like that to herself.

I went to my bathroom, took off all my clothes and began to masturbate.

And as I masturbated, I began to whisper, "Oh mom...I never knew you wear all those bikinis just to titillate me...you slut....I'm gonna strip you naked and fuck you....you slut"

A few days passed. I was thinking of what I could do to get mom in bed with me. At times I wondered if mom would do anything to seduce me. Then, one night as I lay naked in my bed, I hit upon a plan. I began to masturbate and speak loudly, "Oh mom.....I never knew you wear all those bikinis just to titillate me.....you slut....I'm gonna strip you naked....you slut....ooooh.....aaaah"

I was masturbating all naked when I noticed mom standing outside my room wearing a bikini. She had caught me masturbating and talking dirty about her just as I had planned. She passed a seductive smile.

"Oh Bobby! It's nice to know that you masturbate thinking of me. She smiled again. "Tell me how do you find momma as masturbation material?" she asked me.

"Oh mom, superb...I'll give you ten out of ten."

"That's wrong....How can you give a woman ten out of ten without seeing her naked.? And I know that boys like to see their masturbation babes naked" she said as she passed another smile.

"Oh mom, I don't think I'll ever see you naked." I said.

"That's wrong again." She said.

And before I could say a word, she had unhooked her bikini bra. She removed it and threw it at me.

And then without wasting anymore time, she pulled down her panties and threw it in the air.

My mom was absolutely naked in front of me. She was absolutely naked. She turned around to show me her lovely butts. Then she raised her arms to show her beautiful shaven armpits.

"Don't you have anything dirty to say to your naked mom," she said.

"Oh mom...you look like a real whore...you naked slut." And then she jumped into my bed.

"Kiss your momma, Bobby." I kissed her on her lips and then on her neck.

"Do you like momma's titties?" she asked me.

"Yes mom."

I began to lick and suck her titties. She was moaning with pleasure. And then I began to lick her belly and navel. She lifted her arms to show me her armpits.

"Fuck your mom, you mother fucker," she was shouting now.

I did exactly as she said. I gently drove my erect cock into her wet pussy.

"Fuck your mom, you mother fucker.........Fuck your mom, you mother fucker," she continued to make noises as I ejaculated inside her.

"Mom, I wanna see you naked on the beach and fuck you there," I suggested to her.

"Oh sure"

And I left with a naked slut for the beach for a night of hot mother fucking.

MILFF
MILFF
15 Followers