Naughty Masseur

Story Info
A massage turns naughty.
1k words
3.72
74.8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wanted him so much. He was looking fantastic in the blue pin-striped suit that fit all of his curves so wonderfully. I wanted to feel his lips on mine, to feel my body melt into his.

But I was at work, and he was a patient. The hardest part was that I am a physical therapist, and I had to treat him. With a massage. My body was on fire as I led him into an empty room. I tried not to make eye contact. He was tall and had very broad shoulders. His dark brown hair was spiked in the front, and he had chocolate colored eyes. I wanted to stare into his eyes as he...

Back to work.

"Go ahead and take off your clothes, and put this towel around your waist," I said, as I handed him a clean white towel. My hand brushed his and I looked into his eyes. He gave me the warmest, most genuine smile, and my heart almost stopped beating.

"Thanks," he said, and I left the room to let him change.

A few minutes later I knocked on the door and opened it. He was stretched out on the massage table on his stomach, with the bright white towel surrounding his perfectly tanned body.

"So, it's your back, right?" I asked him, my voice pratically shaking.

"Yeah, I think I pulled something. It hurts like hell."

"Well, I'll see if I can fix that." I came around to the other side of the table and began to slowly rub my hands up and down his back, so I could determine the spot where he had the tense muscle. I felt it right away, near his upper right shoulder. "That's it, right?"

"Oh yeah," he said as I began to massage it, slowly at first and then picking up speed. After a half-hour of massaging his whole back, and listening to his moans of pleasure, I was hornier then I'd ever been before.

"Well, I guess our time is up," I said. "I'll let you get changed." I began to head for the door, but I felt him grab my wrist. I turned around quickly. "Wha..."

"Look. I know this is awfully...forward...of me. But I was wondering if I could maybe ask you out...for a cup of coffee, or something?" He hadn't let go of my wrist. And I didn't want him to.

"Well, actually..." Before I knew it, my lips were on his. And he was kissing me back with a force like I had never felt before. My head moved all around as I tried to take in as much of him as I could. His lips were so soft, and warm, and inviting, that I couldn't stop kissing him. His arms quickly embraced me, and his hands ran up and down my back, sending goose-bumps all over my body. I quickly remembered that he was wearing absolutley nothing, and when I looked down, I realized the white cotton towel that had covered him was on the floor. He looked down at the same time, and looked up quickly. I could tell he was extremely embarrassed, and I didn't blame him. But I didn't let it stop me from moving in again. I grabbed his shoulders and pulled him in for another kiss. The heat that was being given off from both of our bodies was more than I could take. I quickly pulled away and began to un-button my shirt. He helped un-do my belt, and soon all I was in was my bra and underwear. I kneeled down so I was between his legs and I reached for his cock, already hard and throbbing. I took his beautiful prick into my mouth and began to massage it with my tongue, working my hand up and down his shaft. My mouth moved down to his balls, and I began to lick them all over.

He moaned even louder than he had when I was massaging them, and all of a sudden he pulled me back onto my feet. He lifted me up onto the massage table and climbed on top of me. His lips were on mine once again, and he began to run his hands down my body, sending shivers up and down my spine. Soon his lips were traveling down my chin, and down to my chest. I reached around behind my back to un-clasp my bra and that was soon on the floor. His tongue began to massage my tits, and they were soon on fire. They stood straight up and he grinned at me as his mouth began to head further down my body. He stopped at the top of my underwear, and reached his hand down to massage my pussy through them. I was so wet already, but now I was soaked, and he could feel my wetness through my panties. He slid them off and replaced his hand with his mouth. As he began to eat me out I grabbed the top of his head and began to run my hands through his hair. His tongue lapped at my pussy, and he would suck on my clit until I thought I would scream, and then he would stop and look up at me again, grinning the whole time. He climbed back up so he could kiss me softly, then I felt him move my hips so he could tease me with his cock. I felt it at my opening, and by then I was practically screaming for it.

And then...total heaven. He plunged into me, and all I could feel was complete and total heaven. Slowly, slowly. His cock came in and out. The walls of my pussy fit so perfectly around him, and he began to groan. My breathing quickened as he picked up his pace, his big juicy cock moving in and out, in and out of my dripping wet pussy. I could hear the table move beneath us, heard the squeak as our bodies moved it back and forth.

And then...

An explosion hit me. The orgasm was so powerful, I wasn't sure if I could breathe anymore. He leaned down and kissed me, his tongue moving in and out of my mouth as I came.

And then it was over.