Pussy Pleasures

Story Info
Older man enjoys young neighbor's pussy in hot tub.
3.3k words
4.14
267k
77
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I rested myself into the soothing hot tub, I heard a voice call me. I had just entered the hot tub with my drink only moments ago. Since I didn't want to exit the nice hot water immediately, I answered, "I'm here in the hot tub."

This tub is in the backyard. The voice was coming from the front of the house and sounded like that of my neighbor. In a few seconds I saw my 19 year-old neighbor, Mary, come around the side of the house and walk up to the tub. I had just placed my towel on the side of the hot tub and slid into the tub with only a drink in my hand, the bottle on the ledge, and no clothes whatsoever. I really didn't expect anyone to join me. The bubbling action of the water kept her from seeing my nude situation.

"Hi, Mr. Simmons. I accidentally locked myself out of the house and no one will be home until late tomorrow evening. I don't know where they went and our cell phones have been shut down for two days. Could I stay at your house until they return?"

My mind was racing. I realized that my wife and children were away for the weekend leaving me alone. I thought, 'Mary is a very beautiful teenager that has a gorgeous figure with tits that would attract any man's gaze like a powerful magnet attracts metal. This could be an amazing experience if I handled it right.' I quickly decided to answer in the affirmative.

"Sure! You can stay here as long as you need to stay. We have a guest room you can sleep in. Martha and the kids are away for the weekend at her mother's house and won't be back until Monday afternoon at the earliest."

Mary kept starring at me with a lovely smile. It seemed almost as if she was trying to look through the churning water and get a look at my slowly hardening cock. "Thanks Mr. Simmons," she said. "I love your hot tub. Every time I see you or your wife or kids in it, I envy you. Don't get me wrong, I love our pool, but there is something about a hot tub that is neat. Could I get in and enjoy it too? I was planning to go swimming, so I have my suit on under my shorts and blouse."

Again I paused to think. I knew I craved her body - no question, but what could she be thinking right then? Could she have any idea that I was completely nude? Was she watching through that small gap between two boards in the fence that separated our houses? My libido answered for me almost before my thinking could conclude. "Please do and be careful as you get in. The steps are slippery and I wouldn't want you to fall and get hurt."

"Don't worry, I'm always careful," Mary said. She quickly pulled her blouse up and over her head which revealed the top of her skimpy bikini bathing suit. Her tits were obviously too large for the white fabric. I wondered if she just grew quickly or if she liked accentuating those delicious tits? Either way, I was feasting on the view.

I think she saw my eyes linger on her breasts as she bent over to slide her tight shorts down her beautiful legs. It took her some additional time and effort to tug at the very tight shorts and get them to move down her hips and legs. Thank goodness for tight clothes! All the while she worked at her shorts I observed how her tits bounced and swayed as she bent over to complete the task of removing those shorts. Finally she pushed the shorts off her feet and stood proudly to say with a rather big smile and an anxious sound in her sexy voice, "There, I'm ready to join you!".

Her white bikini bottom only covered the essentials and nothing more. My eyes went up and down her legs and spent some extra time on her pussy. The outline of her pussy lips was not clearly visible through the white fabric as she took the first step into the tub. My thoughts questioned if there was some wetness from her pussy on the suit. It looked like there might be a damp spot there. I wanted to reach out and confirm my inquisitive mind. I wasn't ready for such a bold exploration at this time however. With one foot on the top step and the other in the water, she said, "This water is much warmed than I expected. I guess I'm used to the cooler pool water." She looked at me as she spoke with a smiling gaze that said, 'It's OK - enjoy the view.'

Well needless to say, I did just that. With each slow step she took, I watched as her pussy lips became visible through the white material. The water was splashing a little and as it wet the tiny bikini bottom the view was improving dramatically. This wetness allowed the white material to cling to her skin and clearly outline her perfectly shaped pussy and also show off her neatly trimmed bush just above her pussy. The white material became nearly transparent when wet. This attracted my eyes all the more! I would think that her parents would not allow her to wear such a revealing outfit. Perhaps she only wore it when they would not see the results from it was wet. It was a most pleasant sight to me. Even though I was not looking directly at the flesh of her pussy lips I enjoyed the outline of where her pussy lips joined. It almost felt like I could see her naked pussy.

I was pretty sure then that she knew just how revealing everything was because she asked, "Do you like my suit?" I stumbled for words and said, "Yes, it seems to bring out all your beauty," as I continued watching her cunt come closer to me as she moved into the water.

Then it happened. Mary slipped on the bottom step and fell toward me. Naturally I reached out to brake her fall and she extended her arms and hands to do the same. That's when my right hand and forearm landed squarely on her lovely tits. Oh how pleasant that contact was for me. I think I must have grabbed onto her left tit to hold her up. It was a fall I shall never forget. That first grasp of her left tit was a treasure. The touch (and grab) gave an instant jolt to my nearly fully erect cock and finished the bringing it to complete erection. Also, as she reached out, her right hand grabbed onto my cock as though it was a handle she had to hold securely in order to avoid hitting herself on the hot tub. That too was a most memorable event.

Mary slowly balanced herself and it appeared to me that she made no quick effort to remove her hand from my rock hard cock. As she slowly let her hand slide off my cock, she gave it a gentle squeeze and said, "I'm sorry I slipped. Thank you for grabbing unto me so I didn't fall and get hurt. I'm sorry I caught hold of your penis, but that's what my hand touched first." If we were embarrassed, the heat of the hot tub hid any indication of a red face either of us had. Then I realized I should stop holding her left tit as she sat down across from me in the tub.

"That's OK. I should have told you that I didn't have a suit on before you got in the tub, Mary." She continued smiling as

I said, "I'm sorry I grabbed your breast, but as you fell I just reached out to help you."

"That's OK. I don't mind," she answered. It was as if she accepted the whole thing as a very natural situation. She didn't say anything about my nudity. Without a moment's hesitation she then asked, "May I have a sip of your drink? I am very thirsty."

I was sure she knew it was alcohol from the shape of the glass and the bottle sitting close by, so I said, "You can have as much as you want to sooth your thirst." With that she drank all the contents of the glass, which was nearly full, and leaned her head back on the deck and closed her eyes.

She seemed to doze off, but then she said, "I really liked that, may I have some more?" The bottle was close to me, but the glass was now close to her. I decided to risk having my hard cock break the surface of the water and reached over to fill the glass up again. As I did so, my leg rubbed against her soft thigh. She smiled and I sat down closer to her with my leg still touching hers.

Shortly after she downed the second full glass, I noticed she was showing some effects of the alcohol, so I decided to yield to my eager sex drive. She had also been bending her head around as though her neck had a kink in it.

"Mary?" I said.

"Yes," she answered with a contented look on her face.

"Do you like the warm water of the hot tub all over you?"

"Yes, it feels so good." Mary replied slowly.

"I noticed your neck looks like it has a kink in it. Would you like me to massage your neck and shoulders to relieve it?"

Mary answered without hesitation, "Yes, my shoulders and back could use a good massage."

Then I moved right next to Mary and gently moved her shoulders so her back was aimed more toward me. As I rubbed her shoulders and back, she let out quiet sounds of acceptance and even indications of pleasure. You know my cock was still hard and this went on for about 10 minutes.

Mary asked me to massage lower on her back. As I did so, I repositioned myself. My hard and eager cock rubbed against her arm and side. I lost my focus on what I was doing at that moment. I must have rubbed too hard across the tie and the string came apart that held her top in place. The bubbling water carried the light top around the water and into one of the intakes. Mary didn't seem to worry as she made no movement to catch the top or cover her big beautiful naked breasts.

"Since you are naked, it is only fair that I am too," Mary blurted out. With that she undid the tiny tie on the side of her bottom piece and slid it down to her toes and tossed it onto the deck. "Oh, that feels so much better," she said.

I had no reason to argue and continued to massage her back. Now my hands took more liberties since she was nude too. I rubbed her sides and let my hands brushed past the sides of her resting tits. She leaned back against me and asked, "Would you massage my breasts too?" My moving hands needed no more encouragement to start enjoying her mounds even more. One hand was exploring each tit, pretending to do a good job of massaging. Of course my attention was so tuned into playing with her nipples and rubbing all over her tits that I took a few seconds to realize that Mary's back was resting firmly against my engorged dick. When I heard her next comment I knew she not only wanted all this but may have even tried to help bring it about.

"Mr. Simmons, your hard cock feels good against my back and I love the way you massage my breasts. I'm glad I'm staying with you this weekend," she said.

"I like touching your beautiful tits as I massage them. Would you like me to massage the rest of your beautiful body?" I hoped she would agree to this and then we could get on to more fun.

"Yes, I'd love to feel your hands caress me everywhere." I continued enjoying the feel of her plump mounds and let one hand move onto her stomach. As I rubbed her stomach, I purposely let my fingers graze across the top of her trimmed bush. After a short time Mary said, "I'll sit up on the deck so you can get to the rest of me easily and see what you are doing."

Mary jumped up on the side and straddled me with her legs, exposing her wet and glistening pussy right in front of my chest. I moved my hand right to her clit and gently rubbed it. Two fingers easily slid into her pussy and she let a low moan out as I finger-fucked her for a while. "Mr. Simmons, you are rubbing my vagina and clitoris so exquisitely that I could stay here forever."

"I'll rub your pussy and clit, I mean your vagina and clitoris, as long as you want me to rub them." I decided to move more quickly now that Mary was completely exposed in front of me and asked, "Would you like me to massage them with my tongue too? I think it would feel very nice for you."

"Oh that would be wonderful. I've never had my pussy, I mean vagina, licked before. That would be terrific."

Then I lowered my mouth to her pussy and enjoyed tasting her pussy as I licked it and inserted my tongue as far as I could into her warm cavern. She lowered her body so she lay down on the deck and I kept right on eating her wonderful pussy. Then, after a few minutes of stimulation, as I rubbed her rather large clit, she began to shake and I knew she was on the verge of a nice climax. She shuttered and moaned as I continued. Then she reached down and rubbed her clit too. She enjoyed her climax for quite a while. And all the time she massaged her clit as she let out soft sounds of pleasure.

"That felt great!" Mary said. Thank you very much. "My pussy and clit never had such a strong climax! I love how you used your tongue and fingers to bring me to that wonderful sexy feeling."

Then Mary asked if she could change positions with me. "Would you like me to try massaging your cock with my hands and mouth? I'll try to make you feel good too!"

"It would be my pleasure to let you fondle my cock and balls and suck on them as long as you like." I answered. I gladly got out of the tub and let her sit where I had been. She quickly lowered her voluptuous lips to the head of my cock and sucked it into her warm mouth. I could tell she wasn't very experienced as her teeth grazed it slightly and I must have moved in such a way that she realized that was not good. "I'm sorry, I'll try not to hurt you again," Mary quickly said.

"That's OK. I know you didn't mean it." I could have gone on like that for only so long before I would have burst and cum like a satisfied stud. I told her, "You really make my cock feel great. Feeling AND seeing your lovely lips go up and down my cock shaft is very sexy and exciting to me. I am getting very close to shooting my cum load. You are fantastic!! Has anyone ever cum in your mouth before?"

"No," Mary answered as she tried to continue sucking too. "But I've always wanted to have a cock shoot hot cum down my throat. I'm glad you will be my first!" She also massaged my balls and let one of her hands slide up and down my now super hard cock in unison with her open mouth trying to such in as much of my cock as possible. Her tongue circled the head of my cock and played with the small hole before running down the length of the shaft to lick and suck my awaiting balls. Imagine, just a short time before that I was going to have a lonesome time for the evening. What an amazing transformation had taken place.

"I'm really enjoying this Mary. You are a terrific cock sucker and I love how you are fondling my balls too." Needles to say, it did not take long before my rock hard cock gave up a full load of seed. "I'm getting close, Mary. I haven't had sex for a few days, so I'll probably have a big load of cum. Are you sure you really want this now? It may gag you," I said, hoping she wouldn't stop or slow down.

"I'll love it," is all she could say and kept right on fucking my cock with her wonderful mouth. She slobbered a little as she sucked in my cock and keep playing with my balls.

I felt my balls telling me that my cum was soon to explode out of my cock and into her pumping head. "Here it comes," I told her. Then the first spasm of cum squirted out of my rod and down her throat. She kept going. The second spasm came almost immediately there after. Mary took it well. She also had managed to insert a finger into my ass and was pressing against my prostate while I was cumming. That felt great and even helped me cum all the more. The next few spasms made her gag a little and she had to pause, but she didn't let any cum get lost. Every drop found its way down her throat and she sucked my cock like a vacuum until I was done. Even the little that leaked out the side of her lips was pushed back into her eager mouth with her long slender fingers. She also played with and licked my balls to make sure nothing was left behind. I think she will be a heavy drinker when it comes to cum.

"Wow, Mary!! That was great! I don't think my cock ever had such a good sucking." Actually, my wife did pretty well, but she didn't like playing with my ass like Mary did. I think that was the extra sensation that made this so special. "Thank you so much. I hope you enjoyed this as much as I did."

Mary replied, "I really did and I'm glad I had to come over today."

"I think we should go in the house now and get something to eat - food that is. You can get ready in the bathroom and I'll see what's in the frig," I directed Mary.

"OK," Mary said, as she climbed out of the hot tub. Her body glistened and I petted her legs as she slowly climbed the steps. She lingered as my hand approached her wet pussy. It was as though she was waiting for me to start all over again and finger her pussy and clit.

So I asked, "Shall I pleasure you again before we go inside?"

"You are reading my mind. My pussy can't wait to have you thrusting your fingers and tongue to the deepest levels. Please also rub my clit the way you did before. I want to cum all over your face." After I gave her exactly what she wanted she started moving toward the house. I followed close behind as I thought about what the rest of the night and weekend would be like. I hoped it would be a continuation of our marvelous hot tub experience.