The Sorority Sisters: Cathy No. 03

Story Info
Cathy sucks a guy while his sister & her friends watch.
1.7k words
4.24
64.7k
7

Part 4 of the 30 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 05/24/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No. 03 – Cum and Pee Job on Campus Adventures in Domination and submission

Introduction:

Although Cathy loves group sex and gang bang sessions, she also likes the variety of short, hit and run assignments that let her exhibit her assets and perform sex acts in public with strangers. This was one of those quickie assignments. It was simple: find a stranger, seduce him, give him a blow job, and get him to piss on you. Cathy seems to like the danger inherent in these tasks -- of picking the wrong guy, getting caught be some type of official, or losing control of the situation entirely. But when a girl is addicted to adrenaline rushes, she will accept these assignments with enthusiasm. Cathy is clearly such a girl.

* * * * * * * *

Dear Susan,

Re: My suck and piss assignment

Hi girl, I am home. I will try to follow up on this brief report but really want to tell you right away what I did. My pussy is still leaking.

When I got off work I got in my car and pulled my panties off before doing anything else. I drove to the library and walked around looking for the college kid I made a man of not long ago, but he wasn't there. I did sit down in the magazine area and go through one with my legs apart waiting for a young someone to come by. First, two girls walked past, and I heard one of them say "Oh my god, look at that," referring to my bare pussy. They helped me out by going over to a nearby table where apparently they were talking about me, but within earshot of a young guy near them. Obviously this was on purpose.

I watched out of the corner of my eye as this kid tried to casually walk over to the magazines without them noticing why. Once there, he grabbed a magazine and sat down across from me. If I could have been sure that he was 18 I might have picked him for the next part. But I couldn't be sure and had my doubts.

The girls were giggling and I was afraid that they would draw too much attention so I decided to leave. I closed the magazine and looked at him, then "noticed" my legs and quickly closed them and said "I'm sorry." This prompted some more giggles from the girls. So I stood up and remembered something you had once said and just winked at him and quietly said, "Hope you enjoyed the view." Then I walked past him and left.

It looked like it was going to rain, but it hadn't yet, so I drove to the 7/11 near the community college. There is a trail that cuts through the woods behind the store to the school on one side and to a neighborhood in the other direction. I've seen people come and go there a lot and have seen people jogging there too, so I figured that this would be a good place to change. I parked as close to the side nearest the trails and pulled off everything and put the shorts on but kept them at ankle height. Then I waited for a car to park next to me. I had backed in so I could watch the trails through the mirror. My plan was to wait for someone to walk up, and then be in the process of getting dressed when they walked by. Since I could see the front of the store and the drive way I was safe from being caught by someone there unless I wanted to be.

I saw four people walking up the trail. At first I thought they were all girls but then I spotted one boy with them. I waited until they were close and started pulling my shorts up. Of course they walked right by me before I had succeeded. Being caught, I quickly pulled my shorts over my hips and then grabbed the bikini top and put it on. Two of the girls kept looking at me as did the guy. The other girl either didn't notice or didn't care.

They all looked over 18. And since they were walking in the direction from the school I figured it was a safe bet. I got out and smiled at the guy and asked him what he was looking at. I started putting on my Reeboks and claimed that I was going to go running after work and was changing first. Then I looked at him and said, "You shouldn't be looking at other women when you're with your girlfriend anyway."

He said that one was his sister and the others their friends. So I took it from there. He was average looking, maybe 6' with longish hair and an attempt at growing a beard. He was wearing jeans, boots, and t-shirt.

By now all the girls had gone into the store. So I started talking to him. I smiled and asked his age and he said he was 20, and they were on a break between their last classes. I looked at his crotch to see if he was hard but couldn't tell. I told him that I was sorry if I got him horny by letting him see me like that, then said, "But I can take care of it if you like."

He liked the idea and said where. I suggested going down the trail just a little and told him I would suck him off. He said sure, but asked me at least three times if he could fuck me instead. I wanted it by now and was going to toss your plan at first. But he didn't have any condoms and I didn't feel like risking it today. He offered to run back to the 7/11 and buy some but I told him that I really wanted to just suck his dick.

I knelt in front of him and unzipped his pants. I looked back down the trail and could see one of the girls watching. I'm betting it was his sister because they resembled each other. It gave me a special shiver to know we were being watched, especially by his sister.

He said something about needing to piss first so I decided that instead of waiting until afterwards I would take care of that part of you task first, and make it look like his idea. I held his hard dick in my hand and said, "Go ahead."

He didn't want to but I told him, "Go ahead, I deserve to be pissed on for being such a slut." He asked me if I was really sure and I kept telling him to do it. Then I said, "The sooner you piss the sooner I can suck your dick." That seemed to do the trick.

I held his dick and aimed it right at my face, knowing you would like that. He let out a long stream of hot, aromatic pee. Sorry, Susan, but I didn't open my mouth. Although you hadn't told me I had to, I know you would have liked me to. But I did get properly soaked in the boy's urine.

Once he was done pissing on me, I began sucking him. I worked him quickly and when I felt the first shot of his cum enter my mouth I pulled away and jacked him off on my face. God, it felt so good to feel his sticky cum all over my face and dripping off my chin. Once he had finished I sucked him a little more. Then I looked over and said, "Looks like we have an audience." All three of the girls were standing at the edge of the clearing watching us.

He quickly zipped up, but I just stood up, told him that I hoped he enjoyed it, and walked back towards my car. The girls were staring daggers at me when I walked past. I bet I looked like a real slut, what with the cum on my face and still dripping piss. One of them did say "slut" just loud enough for me to hear, but the other two just stood there speechless. I can only imagine what they said to him.

I went back to the car. I was going to grab the towel and clean up, but the parking lot was empty so I decided to grab my purse and go inside the store. Inside there was a middle-eastern looking man and woman behind the counter. I grabbed a Pepsi and a bunch of napkins and went to the counter. She rang me up and asked me if I was ok. I just smiled and said, "Yeah, why?" Then I said, "Oh, you mean all the cum on my face. That's why I got the napkins. I just gave some stranger a blow job and he came all over my face, and then he pissed on me. You should try it sometime." And then I walked out. The look on their faces was priceless.

I grabbed my towel and cleaned off and left as quickly as possible. But god, was my pussy drenched the whole way home. I ran inside and took a real quick shower before driving over to my sister's and picking up Princess. I brought her home and had to sit her in front of the TV while I ran into the bedroom and got myself off before writing to you.

I have to get dinner started, but I wanted to give you a report on my assignment as soon as possible. Thank you, Susan. I had a ball.

Cathy

* * * * * * * * * *

Post Script:

I want to offer to all readers an opportunity to shape the future assignments of Cathy and her sisters. Just send me a message with your ideas for dares that you think are appropriate for Cathy or any of her sisters generally. If I use your idea I will give you credit for suggesting it – unless you would prefer to stay anonymous. Here is a unique chance to help dominate some pretty, submissive women and see them obey your "orders."

Susan