My Pussy My Pleasure

Story Info
Adventures in masturbating: the early years.
2.1k words
3.97
140.2k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lance gt
lance gt
225 Followers

Hi everyone, my name is Katherine. I want to tell you all how I explored my body and how it gave me pleasure from when I was 18. Living in a home with two younger sisters and a brother, my alone time was limited to the moments of peace at bedtime. I would lie under the covers and let my hands wander and explore every inch to feel what it did for me. I remember, like now, the first moment of contact with my little, budding clit and how it surprised me with the amount of sensitivity it had. I remember rubbing at it until my body shook and scared me as my first orgasm wracked to cum all day long. I never once thought there was anything wrong with me or doing what I was doing. I knew I had to be private, lest others think of me as weird or something.

But truthfully, it's my pussy, my body, my time, so I thought, fuck them all if they don't like what I do to myself. I'm not hurting anyone or myself and I was doing pretty good in school and acting normal when I was with my family or friends. It was when I was alone that my secret side came out and my pants and underwear literally flew off me so I could get to my pussy. I was noticing that I would have an ache like a longing thing, you know, if I didn't get a fix every now and then. Washroom breaks were important to take care of things, and a five minute rub on my clit while two or three fingers inside fucking my pussy, made things bearable until I ached again. I think I got caught once, sort of, by a girl who sat in the stall beside me and heard me fingering my pussy. It was making some very wet, slurpy noises and I think she heard it. I didn't care though, I needed relief and my goal had to be achieved.

I found all sorts of phallic shaped things around the kitchen. Carrots, cucumbers, zucchini, and a bunch of celery really takes some getting used to, let me tell you.

I truly enjoyed the feel, smell, and taste of my pussy. There was nothing about it I didn't like until my hair started to get very bushy. That was when I found I enjoyed the feel of a sharp razor sliding over my labia and clitoral areas. It was scary at first and once I mastered the art, I did it regularly and kept it smooth. I've kept it smooth ever since and jumping for a moment to the present, I have gone and had it removed by laser. Back to 18, I was worried at one point that I might have been doing it too much because I soaked three pair of panties in one day, and I hadn't even masturbated yet. I put it down to the night before when I brought myself to orgasm 8 times with a cucumber and my fingers rubbing my clit. It passed the next day and I seemed to return to normal and everything worked fine.

Tomorrow is my 19th birthday and I already have a boy who's ready to date me. I've been talking to him at school a lot and he wants to date me once my parents say I can. I just hope he knows how to fuck and lick me like I've heard.

Well, fucking isn't as great as I thought it would be. He shoved his cock in me and pumped that thing until he blew his load inside my pussy. It did feel kind of neat having his hot cum in there, but the whole act kind of left me flat. He did try licking me, but I don't think he spent enough time doing it. It felt great when he licked my clit, but he stopped before I could cum and that's when he fucked me. Sex with guys must be better if you get a guy who knows how to do it right. I went home and gave myself the satisfaction I needed.

We broke up not long after and he said it was because I just lay there and didn't do anything. How am I supposed to know if he doesn't tell me? I told him he sucked in bed and any girl who'd go to bed with him was too lazy to play with herself. He cursed me up and down and I just laughed at him. That made him madder, but fuck him and his little, cum-too-quick dick, I wanted a real lover who could show me things and do things that turned me on as well.

My prayers were answered when I got a summer job at the place with the arches, and a guy came in and we hit it off in seconds. He came back at the end of my shift and I gave him my number, after he drove me home. I didn't want to seem too easy, but he turned me on big time. He was really hot looking and had a great body. We went out the next Saturday night and we parked in a spot out in the country. He kissed me and felt my now bigger tits and then I let him get into my pants. Wow, could this guy play with a clit. He worked my little love button over with his fingers and made me cum in minutes. He was almost as good as me. Almost.

I opened his fly and felt a cock for the first time. The other guy didn't let me, but this guy shifted in his seat and I lowered his pants and saw a huge thing sticking up out of him. It was at least 8" and nice and thick and I couldn't wait until he put it inside of me. I stroked that thing like he told me too and he fingered me and got me soaking. We climbed in the back seat and he made me hang over the front seat with my ass in his face and he spread my cheeks and licked me from my clit to my ass.

I shivered at the sensation and really got off when he tongue fucked me while he rubbed my clit. I came quickly and then he made me kneel on all fours while he mounted me doggy style. The moment I felt his big cock go inside, I was cumming. I don't think I stopped until his hot cum poured in and filled me. I could feel it ooze out and run down my thigh, but I was in heaven.

We went out a few more times until a friend told me he was engaged and I broke off with him. Good fuck or not, I still had morals about certain things. I saw him a couple of weeks later with his fiancé in the mall and couldn't resist passing by him and saying out loud that his cock was pretty nice and hoped his girlfriend liked it as much as I did. I watched his fiancé grab his arm and start yelling at him. I took one last quick glance and saw her slap his face and start walking away. I smiled leaving the mall and went home to celebrate with a good carrot fuck and clit rubbing. I found that a good session with myself helped alleviate most stress from problems. The one problem it didn't help was when my period came on. I still liked to go at it, but the mess was too much. Thank God it only lasted a couple of days before I could resume my normal activities.

By my 20th birthday I had gone out with five guys and other than the jerk that was cheating, only one other guy was worth mentioning. He was pretty good at licking and stayed at it until I had my first oral induced orgasm. It was as good as my friends had told me it was. There is definitely something wonderful about a soft, warm, wet tongue sliding along your labia and flicking over your clit that nothing even comes close to. He was the one who told me to rub my clit while he fucked me. That was totally awesome. I felt his cock going in and out and I rubbed my clit and it took no time at all before I felt tons of fluid pour out of me.

I think he got off on it as well because he came pretty soon after. He was also the first guy I masturbated in front of. He said it was a real turn on and I did it for him and myself and gushed a good load for him. He actually licked it from me and said I tasted pretty good. I was feeling better about sex now at that point. I was looking to find someone who could do for me what I could do for me.

My boyfriend count went up slightly during my 20th year, but no one to speak of. I was still looking for that certain guy who spun my crank and got my motor going. I found I liked stretching my pussy wide and putting large things inside. I would insert all my fingers and gently pull my opening as wide as I could. When I felt I had stretched myself as much as I could, I would get my biggest cucumber or carrot and sink it deep inside while I went back to stretching. It was a new and different orgasm. Not as good as a clitoral induced one, but pretty good just the same. I progressed to putting two or more carrots or cukes inside to feel the stretch and the feeling of being filled inside and then rubbed my clit furiously to an amazing, explosive climax.

My 21st year saw a big change in my life in several ways. The first was a guy I met at work who I really thought was good looking and as it turned out, very well endowed. He taught me a whole new bunch of things that set me into a new direction of playtime. He was my first boyfriend who introduced me and my ass to anal sex. I never really thought about doing it there before, but let me tell you, I have been there regularly ever since. Hardly a session goes by that something isn't in my ass while something is in my pussy and something new is on my clit. That something new was a vibrator. It was the kind you buy in a department store for massaging sore muscles, but I found it massaged my clit fantastically. My first time switching it on caused me to jump at the intensity of the feeling and I held on to it as I felt my clit hum with pleasure.

As I got closer to climax, the vibrator seemed to kick my orgasm into overdrive and I shook like an epileptic. I couldn't breathe or move for what seemed like minutes, and then I opened my eyes and thought, Holy Shit! That was fucking amazing! My boyfriend had me experiment with it while he fucked my pussy and then my ass and I came like gangbusters every time.

This was a guy I wanted to hang on to. We did it all the time at his place and his sheets needed washing very regularly, something I was happy to do, seeing how it was my cum all over them. I learned how to suck a cock pretty well too. I couldn't take it all in, but did a pretty good job of it. I made him cum quite a few times where he cried out in pleasure while I sucked him dry. Again, all good things seem to come to a bitter end. Turns out my wonderful boyfriend was somebody else's boyfriend. Not some lucky bitch, some other guy. He was my first exposure to gay sex. I was so hurt by what he did, but I was so very glad we practised safe sex. That was the last thing he taught me.

I went and bought a huge box of condoms and kept a few in my purse at all times. You just never know when the opportunity will arise and being a good girl guide, I was always prepared. I kept his vibrator as a parting gift, the least he could do for me. It became my best friend for the next four years until one sad day it wouldn't go on. I tried everything to revive my true love, but had to lay it to rest and send it to vibrator heaven. Poor thing, it did serve me well though.

In the next instalment, I will tell you about years 22 to 40. I had some very interesting things happen during that time. Stay tuned and happy masturbating everyone!!

lance gt
lance gt
225 Followers