Anal Sex: The Penis Perspective

Story Info
A look from a penis's point of view.
887 words
3.6
61.1k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dirtyjoe69
dirtyjoe69
973 Followers

Let me tell you a little about myself, I am pink when not being used, I am above average when it comes to size, I believe I am around 8 ½ inches and my owner can't even get his whole had around me when he is busy abusing me. When I get excited my veins look angry under my skin, and I turn a dark shade of red. Just before I throw up my head turns a brilliant purple. Unlike my fellow body part the stomach, my throw up seems to cause a lot of pleasure to my owner. He is always trying so hard to make me do it, he must like it!

I really like when he rubs me fast, it is such a rush when blood fills all my vessels. I feel so proud standing at attention. The best feeling is when I get to go spelunking, nothing like traveling into a nice warm cave. For some reason my owner thinks I should be caving in the tightest holes. I know one thing for sure the tighter the cave is he has me explore, the more I puke! I guess it is the pressure that is applied around my throat, kind of like when a person puts their thumb over the end of a hose nozzle. I just spray so much harder it is unbelievable.

Although I don't mind going into tight fissures, I am not too pleased when my boss stuffs me into the smelly caves. Sure it is good for him, I mean when I go into the smelly cave I puke so hard he almost passes out. I am glad he can't find too many others that want to let their dark foul cavern be explored. But I will let you know about those later in my tale.

I have run into some pretty "hard" times, pun intended! I remember the night he got experimental with some medication and it made me so tired. Hell I must have been standing at attention for three or four hours non stop! Then another time he put a piece of paper on his tongue and my two friends that are always hanging out below me got so tired because he had us working all night long. I ended up puking six times that night. The next day my skin was all red and raw, man I hurt! I wasn't going to stand at attention for him for at least a week after that punishment no matter how much he tried to make me.

There was the week we went to Mexico, he put me in this nasty cave, and it was so gross I could barely stay at attention. He covered me in a clear raincoat and even though I didn't want to I ended up throwing up all over myself. I hate those stupid raincoats, I can barely breathe, it just doesn't feel right and when I am being suffocated it takes me so long to vomit! Anyway after we got home I felt incredibly itchy and noticed I had all these little creatures crawling all over me and my two friends. He had to go to the doctor and I ended up swallowing this metal pole, I thought I would die!

The worst pain I have ever felt though was the day my master was taking a quick pee and forgot to tuck me in before he pulled the teeth of death up on me. I was all folded in between each tooth of the dreaded zipper. When he finally got the courage to pull the zipper down I started bleeding all over myself. It just wouldn't stop; I got really scared that day.

Now it is time; I am going to tell you all about some of my spelunking adventures. I have traveled through all types of caves. Some of the ones I have been in have been so tight I could barely breathe, while in others I had enough room to wonder about. I have been rained on, scraped up a bit from the rough dry terrain and I have even on a couple of occasions voyaged through rivers of red. All these journeys hold special memories deep inside.

The tightest travels by far have been taken in the putrid crevices. One time I had to go through a bloody forest and my two friends below kept getting mad because they were bouncing into two others just like themselves. Yes these deep caves were not my cup of tea, even though my master tried his damnedest to get me in them. More times than not he would be forcing me into one of these stinky spaces and I would not only end up with my own puke on myself but I would end up covered in slime and mud. No matter how wet you could get caving when you went exploring, when you went in the murky ones you always came out filthy.

So to wrap up my little synopsis here about my cave diving. Others like me know; no matter how much you masters enjoy thrusting us into the reeking holes remember what it is like, for your dick! Even if we puke at the first few thrusts it doesn't necessarily mean that is that great for us!

dirtyjoe69
dirtyjoe69
973 Followers