My Wife, My Mistress Ch. 03

Story Info
Mike's humiliation continues.
1.7k words
4.37
104k
8
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/02/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MikeyC
MikeyC
46 Followers

I awoke to the sense of someone between my legs. I looked down and saw Nancy, completely naked laying on her stomach, on the bed between my legs, lightly blowing her hot breath on my cock, which was already hard.

I tried to reach down to pull her towards my cock but quickly remembered I was tied to the bed as the ties stopped me.

"Well, well, well," Nancy said, "it looks like somebody is ready for action."

It had been several days since I had cum and I looked at her with a desparate need in my eyes.

"Do you want me to touch it Mike?" she teased.

"Please touch it Nancy," I begged.

She slapped my cock and asked me to address her properly.

"Please touch it...Mistress."

I wasn't use to this new arrangement and it was still awkward for me to think of my wife as my dominant Mistress.

I noticed she was rubbing her pussy with her hand. It was obvious she was enjoying my begging.

"Only I will decide when your pathetic little cock is touched. Let's see if you can earn it," she taunted.

She rose to her knees and began moving herself up my body, her totally shaved pussy ever so slightly grazing my cock as she moved past it, until she sat on my chest with her obviously wet pussy inches from my face.

"Let's see," she said, "what is something I can have you do to prove to me that you deserve any pleasure from me?"

I wanted her to move up so I could devour her pussy, but she had a different idea.

"I just woke up Mike, and I always have to pee when I wake up. Since I don't feel like going to the bathroom I'm going to use you as my toilet."

I panicked. I couldn't believe that my own wife had taken control of me to the point that she would make me drink her pee!

Without asking, she moved her pussy over my mouth, instructed me to open my mouth and said, "You better not miss a drop."

I did as I was told, laying there with my mouth open. The stream burst out of her into my open mouth.

"Don't swallow until I tell you to," she said.

She filled my mouth until I thought it was going to pour out the sides of my mouth, then stopped.

She slid down my body and placed her face inches from mine, looking straight into my eyes. I lay there as instructed, my mouth full of her piss.

"You're so fucking pathetic," she said. "I'm going to enjoy totally humiliating you."

"Swallow slave," she said, with a look in her eyes I had never seen. I swallowed as I was told.

She looked down at my cock and saw that it was still rock hard and dripping pre-cum. She reached down with her finger and scooped the pre-cum onto her finger and brought it to my mouth.

"Lick," is all she said. I obeyed.

"You're becoming a good little cum slut," she said.

"Now, what do we do about that rock hard cock?"

"I think it's been what, maybe 5 days since you've cum?"

"And let's see, in that same amount of time I've cum at least 5 or 6, mainly thanks to Phil. Oh and of course while you sucked his cum out of my pussy."

She warned me not to move as she moved herself into a 69 position with me on the bed.

"Clean the pee from my pussy," she said as she began stroking me with her hand so slowly and softly that it was worse than not being touched at all.

I licked her for all I was worth, hoping I would get my reward that I needed so badly. But her soft, slow teasing strokes weren't getting any harder or faster.

Soon, her breathing got faster and I could tell she was close to cumming. Her body tensed as she thrust her pussy back into my face. She was grinding her soaking wet pussy in my face as she screamed out in orgasm, which must have lasted for a full minute. She then went limp, laying on my body, my cock now totally untouched.

She finally turned around to face me, straddling my body as she kneeled over me.

"You didn't really think I would let you cum did you?" she asked with a sly smile on her face.

"Please Nancy, I will do anything if you will just let me cum," I said. "My balls ache they're so full!"

With that, she turned around, lightly grabbed my shaft, lifted it, and slapped my balls over and over. I tried to move to avoid her vicious slaps but I couldn't close my legs as I was tied spread eagle on the bed.

"You just can't seem to remember to address me as your Mistress can you? Maybe next time you will remember."

I lay there in excruciating pain, wanting to roll up in a ball but unable to because of the straps holding me down.

"I have a little something to help you control that cock of yours," she said. "I can't keep you in here all the time."

She walked to the closet and brought out a large bag. She reached inside it and pulled something out that I couldn't see.

"This is a chastity device," she informed me. "This ring goes snugly behind your balls, and your little cock fits in this cage, totally untouchable. Oh, and the lock can only be opened by me."

"Nanc...Mistress, please don't do this!" I pleaded.

She only smiled as she proceeded to slip the ring behind my aching balls and lock it in place, followed by the cruel cage over my cock, which had gone limp from the beating my balls had just taken. I heard the lock click as she closed it.

"The only way your cock will be allowed to come out of it's cage is if you earn it. I will have various tasks for you to complete. If you complete them without complaint, to my satisfaction, I will decide if you get any release," she told me as she held the cock cage in her hand.

"If you fuck up, not only will you be punished in whatever evil way I can think of, but you will delay any possibility of cumming."

"Do you understand?" she asked.

"Yes Mistress" I said, knowing I was totally at her mercy.

"Good" she said. "There are several other items in this bag...shall we check some of them out?"

She brought out a large dildo with some sort of belt.

"Do you know what this is Mike?" This is a strap-on dildo that straps onto your face. See, the other end is shaped like a smaller penis, kind of like yours," she said sarcastically.

"The smaller penis goes in your mouth and through the strap. Can you guess where the other end goes?"

"Tell me Mike...do you know where it goes?" she taunted.

"Into your pussy Mistress."

"That's right you little slut. You get the closest possible view of watching the dildo slide in and out of my wet pussy. You will smell it, want to taste it. You will watch me cum all over it, but you won't be able to touch my pussy."

"I can't wait to use this one," she said. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. It was almost like she thought of me as nothing but a toy to use.

"And I have several other toys I've bought, but you will see them all in good time."

I'm going to untie you now. I want you to come give me a bath.

She untied my hands and feet and had me follow her to the bathroom. I turned on the water and filled the bathtub as she instructed.

When it was full, she lowered herself into the bath water and handed me the bar of soap.

"Use your hands to clean me," she said.

I was going crazy as my hands slid all over her legs, her rock hard stomach, her breasts. My cock began to stiffen making me realize this damn contraption she had it locked in wouldn't let it grow to it's full length. It was very painful.

My hands were shaking as they moved over her skin. She lifted her feet to me and instructed me to clean them with my tongue. This was new to me and I did the best I could, cleaning and sucking between each toe, licking every inch of her foot. I wanted to devour every inch of her but this was all she would allow me to have.

"How is that little cock doing?" she teased.

"It hurts Mistress".

"Good, then it's working," she smiled.

"I'll clean my own pussy," she said. "I don't think you've earned touching it again, do you?"

I watched as she lathered her pussy. "Wouldn't you love to have that little cock of yours in my wet pussy, slave? It is so smooth and silky inside. Do you think I will ever let your pathetic little cock inside me again?" she said, knowing she was driving me crazy.

"I think I should just call Phil over here so you can see how a real man fucks a woman," she said looking me straight in the eyes.

I watched helplessly as she stuck her fingers with one hand deep into her pussy...the other hand rubbing her clit.

"Go ahead, try to touch your cock," she said, knowing I couldn't touch it because of the cage.

"Play with your cock now!" she screamed as her hands worked faster over her pussy.

I reached down and started jerking the cage back and forth like I was jerking off, which hurt unbelievably.

"Harder you faggot!" she screamed, enjoying my obvious pain.

I was pulling hard on the cage, my cock and balls aching unbelievably, but I knew better than to disobey. I wanted so badly to be able to touch my cock but relief was impossible.

I could only watch as her movements became faster and faster until she screamed out in another orgasm.

After she calmed down, looking so relaxed she said, "God that felt so good!" as she looked at me with a totally content look on her face.

"Once I started thinking of Phil's cock, I couldn't help myself" she said.

"I think I like this new arrangement...don't you slave?"

"Yes Mistress," I said dejectedly, knowing I had no alternative but to agree with her.

My cock ached, my head was reeling. I couldn't believe what I had gotten my self into. And this was only the beginning.

MikeyC
MikeyC
46 Followers