A Nice Surprise

Story Info
Karen seduces her father-in-law at family reunion.
  • October 2001 monthly contest
8.2k words
4.55
1M
179
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Comments are welcome - thanks!*

* * * * *

My name is Karen and I am guilty.

Completely and without a doubt, I am guilty of seducing my father-in-law, Tom.

This September, we had a family reunion, of sorts, in northern Vermont. Tom's father (my husband's grandfather) had rented out an entire wing of a small Inn nestled on the slope of a plush green mountain. Most of the family arrived on Friday night. My husband, Rich, tried to keep me up to date on who was there and who wasn't, but even he got lost in some of the names. All in all, there were over 20 people there all related in one way or another. Unfortunately, the proprietor had closed down one wing and more people showed up than we had booked!! It seems that two cousins have the same name and as a result, we were a room short!

Since Tom's wife had passed away several years earlier, he was in a double all by himself. Rich asked me if I minded Tom sleeping in the spare bed in our room. Naturally, it was not a problem at all. The cousin, whose name I can't remember, thanked us profusely and Tom moved his suitcases into our room.

A roaring fire burned brightly in the stone fireplace erasing the early chill of a Vermont evening. With Uncle Merle at the piano, and cousin Sue leading the singing, we all sang old Beatles songs until we were hoarse. We shared some more wine and by the time 1:00am rolled around, we were ready to stumble up the old creaking stairway to our respective rooms. Unfortunately, I was horny and I giggled, groped, and grabbed Rich's sweet ass all the way up the stairs, only to disappointingly remember that we weren't alone.

It was cool in the room and my nipples hardened up right away. Rich slid into bed behind me and spooned his body to mine carefully resting his palm on my tit. I let it rest there and soon felt the hardness of his cock in my back as his hand softly and slowly massaged my tit.

His father lay 5 feet behind me in the other double bed. There was nothing we could do ... or could we?

I arched my back and moved my hips so that Rich's cock slid nicely along my ass crack. I took his hand and grabbed his index finger with my lips. I sucked his finger like I sucked his cock so many times before. I licked the tip with my long, pink tongue and then slowly pushed the whole finger into my mouth, swirling my tongue around it. Rich groaned.

I continued my gyrations and could feel the entire length of his cock continuing to slide against my nightie, pressing against my butt crack. His cock was pulsating already. Rich loves to watch me play with myself so while his hands were on mine, I squeezed my juicy tits together, being careful to make him feel that I was squeezing each nipple too. And that is when I felt it. Actually, I heard it first. A groan from my husband, followed by a wetness on my ass. Rich had reached his climax and I was just getting started!

I felt his hard cock go soft in seconds. He had to finish me off ... he had too, but then he said "ohhh honey, thanks sooooooo much."

Rich rolled over away from me and before I could say "Hey, you left a wet spot on the bed, you jerk," he was asleep. I rolled out of bed and made my way down the hall to the woman's community bathroom. There were several towels and I took two, one to dry myself off with and the other to put down on the bed to lie on.

When I returned, there were two men quietly snoring away. Since they were asleep, I decided to just quickly change into another nightie. I wanted to get the cum soaked one off quickly. I slid the spaghetti straps off my shoulders and realized from the mirror that there was a lot of light streaming in from the street through the window and onto me. I thought about being modest and realized that the cum on my back was beginning to get cold from the cool air and both men in the room were sound asleep. I quickly slipped the gown from my chest and hips and dropped it to the floor. All that was left was my thong and damn! That was cum-wet, too! My thong joined my gown on the floor.

The streetlamp light filtered through the cracks in the horizontal blinds and shined upon my naked body. I saw myself in the mirror and though, I rarely look at myself, I had to stop and take a look. I cupped my breasts with my hands and hefted them. They hung a little longer than most women my age, but they were also fuller with silver dollar sized nipples that pointed forward and hardened at a moments notice. I thought to myself that they were every 9th grade boys dream, big and cuddly. Unfortunately, with the exception of Rich, most college and post college guys I dated had the mentality of a 9th grade boy! Fortunately for me, my tits had a direct telephone line to my pussy and through the years I've been lucky enough to cum just from a guy sucking them! Thankfully, I met a nice, caring and understanding guy like Rich who loves to suck tit!

My hands flowed down from my breasts and across my stomach and down to my thighs and finally around to my firm ass. I love my ass. My breasts get a grade of B, but my ass gets an A+!! Jogging, field hockey, softball, and basketball all pay off in a nice trim and firm ass.

I bent over to get some new undies and gown from my suitcase, when I thought I heard a groan. Maybe it was a moan. Maybe it was a grunt. I quickly got my undies and new nightie on and jumped into bed. Damn! That wet spot was now freezing cold! I reached down to the floor, found the towel and got it under me. It was rough on my skin, in frustration, I elbowed Rich in the back and he barely felt it. First, I still hadn't climaxed and second, I was left with the mess!

A few minutes later, my eyes drooped and I began to nod off to sleep. Out of the corner of my eye, Tom got out of bed and went down the hallway to the community bathroom. He came back with a towel.

SATURDAY

I awoke to the bright sun shining through our east window onto my face. I could hear kids laughing outside and quickly realized that Tom and my father in law, Rich were gone. I remembered that they were fishing in one of Vermont's finest lakes for some fish that will be too small to keep! Actually, Tom had claimed to catch a rather large bass here last year.

I lay there remembering my husband's cock gliding along the material of the gown and my ass crack. As I lay on my back I allowed my fingers to slide down my tummy and across my pubic hair to my rapidly juicing pussy. My slender finger found my protruding clit and slowly worked it back and forth. Ahhhhhhhhh, now that feels good. I worked it a little faster while my left hand found my tit and already hard nipple. I needed the release. I needed the feeling of sweeping, intense orgasm rushing all over my body. To get this, all I needed was a warm tongue (why not my own?) on my nipple and a moving finger on my clit!

My hand continued its gentle rubbing, back and forth, up and down. I closed my eyes and envisioned myself kneeling before Rich's throbbing cock. My lips part and I take the velvety head into my mouth. My tongue encircles the rim of the head and suck hard. In my fantasy, I could smell his sweat and hear his panting. My hands wrap around his hips and squeeze his ass cheeks pulling his cock deeper into my mouth forcing the head down my throat. When I get horny like this, I love to suck cock. I love to drink cum.

As my fantasy continued in my mind, my hands stroked my skin moving back down to my pussy lips, pulling them apart. A moan escaped my lips as I pushed two fingers deep into my pussy. My tunnel was wet and hot, soaking my fingers. I could feel the tension welling up inside me, preparing to climax. I wanted to climax. I needed to climax. My chest heaved with anticipation as my fingers from my right hand plunged deep and hard into my pussy while my left hand frigged my clit. Another moan left my lips and wafted up into the air. As my right hand continued it's assault on my pussy, I brought my left hand up to my wobbly tit and lifted it to my mouth, sucking in the dark, hard nipple. "Mmmm - that feels soo good! Release isn't far away, now ... " I thought.

The vision of Rich's pulsating cock preparing to pump sweet cum down my throat filled my mind. My breathing intensified as I prepared to have my pussy squirt my juices all over my hand.

There was a gentle knock at the door.

"Oh shit!" I thought.

I pulled the covers up over my body covering my breasts, but I could not disguise my breathing, I was still breathing hard.

"Who is it?" I called out.

"It's just me" called out Tom. "Do you want me to come back later?"

"Uhhhh, no, that is fine. I'm just not dressed, yet.."

I heard him chuckle through the door and say "I certainly don't mind"

"Bastard" I called out with a laugh. "Then come on in!"

Tom opened the door shyly and it was obvious that he was drinking my figure in. I realized too late that I had pulled the covers to my bed much too tight showing the full outline of my body. My breasts still heaved as he entered. I was so horny and so close to cumming.

Looking at Tom, I saw an older man, perhaps 50, in solid shape with a broad chest and a light beard.He was certainly his father's son in every way. I knew that I was looking at my husband in 25 years. He looked around nervously for some clothes. He wore jeans and a sweatshirt, but was looking for a T-shirt as it was warming up outside. He found one and quickly whipped off his sweatshirt and pulled on his T-shirt.

I remember thinking that if Rich looks like this at 50, I won't be doing too bad! His chest hair was thicker than Rich and actually, his tight biceps and chest looked like someone much younger. His face was just like his son's except for the beard.

He smiled and then I smiled. I watched him take in another long look at me as he left the room.

I lay back down but realized that I'd better get up and get some breakfast before the morning was gone and so was the pancakes! I quickly put on new panties and a bra and decided to clean up the room. I picked up the clothes from the previous night and found a towel on the floor. It was crusted with old cum.

"Geez" I thought, "I didn't think Rich climaxed this much last night." I put the towel in the towel basket and found another by the other side of the bed, this one had much less cum and then the clincher ... a third towel that I had used to lay on had very little cum on it. Three towels, all with cum, and one of them with a lot of cum. "It seems that Tom enjoyed my show last night" I muttered to myself and felt a dampening in my pussy.

Rich knocked and walked in. He loved seeing me in my panties and bra and I could see the tent that I created in his pants. Despite his groping and desire to "fuck right here and now," I decided that I wasn't going to be waiting around for him to please me and he had missed his opportunity. Had he come in when his father did, I would have been in a state to say "no Thank you." For now, I was and brushed his hands away from my hips, kissed him gently on the lips and quickly got dressed.

Rich joined me for breakfast and we ate in the dinning room that served about 50 people. There seemed to be people everywhere, and they all knew each other. Rich wandered off with Rodger, a cousin he knew from Rhode Island, to the Frisbee toss outside. I promised to join them after my pancakes. As I was stuffing my 3rd and last pancake into my mouth, Sarah, Rich's cousin from Boston sat down in front me. Finally, someone I knew! Sarah was over 35 and had started her family late. She had a cute short haircut that puffed in the front. Her smile was infectious and I knew from other times I had met her, she was a no nonsense, straight forward woman.

She had her 10 month old baby, named Jessie with her. He was cute with pudgy cheeks and chubby fingers. I haven't always loved babies, but this one was cute and I wanted one of my own. One of the reasons Jessie was so plump was Sarah's constant nursing of him. She called it "on demand" and to my way of thinking, it was the right way to go. Sarah wasn't always discreet when she nursed, but she was doing the right thing and had her priorities right. As I looked at her, I noticed that she had lost most, if not all, of her baby weight and her breasts were still huge from nursing giving her body a Barbie like proportion.

"Mind if I?" she asked pointing to her tit.

"No, go right ahead, I'm kind of curious" I replied.

I watched as she leaned Jessie across her lap and lifted her T-shirt and cowl neck shirt to give Jessie his milk. My mouth dropped open as he clamped onto the biggest, thickest nipple I had ever seen. Sarah must have noticed my surprise and leaned forward to me "I know, they are huge. The thing is, my breasts are huge and so are my nipples. It's amazing what your body can do! They weren't like this before babies and now I'm at least two bra sizes bigger than normal. I'm even bigger now than when I nursed Cait."

I wasn't sure what to say. "Well, Ron must love them"

She giggled. "I think it is what he loves most about kids!"

I was confused and she could tell. "He loves their size and weight and especially what is in them!" and she chuckled again.

"Is it true what they say about sexual climaxes while nursing?" I asked.

She glanced around and after a moment, her eyes looked right into mine. "I nurse this little guy here 4 to 5 times a day and at least twice a day, I have these nice little orgasms. You know the kind, they go right down between your legs and cause a tingle." She smiled again and leaned toward me. "But about 3 times a week, my breasts need a good hard suck so that I don't get breast infections." She paused to let it sink in that Ron sucked her tits 3 times a week. I nodded and then she continued "When he does that with just a little stimulus, I have an earth shattering, bed soaking orgasm that is incredible." I felt a tingle between my legs.

By now, most everyone had left the dining area. Old Uncle Mel was at the other end of the room discussing the hunting season with anyone who would listen.

"Oh shit!" cursed Sarah looking down at her chest. Jessie was sleeping after having sucked on Sarah's right tit and now her left tit was "leaking" right through her shirt. I offered some napkins, but she gave me a look that told me a few napkins wasn't going to help. I accompanied her to the women's bathroom that fortunately had a changing table next to the sink. I put a blanket on the table and she put sleeping Jessie on the table and strapped him in. I thought she was kind of rough with him, but obviously, she knew her baby and he slept right through all of it.

"Will you just look at this??" she said with some irony and disgust. I looked as she lifted her shirts up over her tits. One tit was flatter or more empty than the other. The other, her left, was plump and full and seemed ready to burst. She motioned for me to lock the door and I did. When I got back, she had her hands around her left tit and was squeezing and pressing the milk down toward the large, dark brown nipple. Some milk squirted out, but not like I had expected it to. I watched fascinated, but Sarah looked terribly frustrated. "I hate it when he falls asleep in the middle of nursing. Coming up here to this reunion threw his whole schedule off and now I'm engorged!"

"Is there something I can do?" I asked feeling rather helpless.

"Honestly?" she asked and I nodded. "I had to do this last night too and my hands are tired." She hesitated "Can you squeezed for a few minutes"

I nodded and got closer. Her breast looked like it was going to burst. I wrapped my slender fingers around her tit and gently squeezed. Sarah closed her eyes and leaned toward me and whispered, "Harder please." I squeezed harder and looked intensely at this beautiful tit in front of me. The areola was dark brown, thick and covered the entire bottom of her tit leading to a nipple that was the size of my ring finger and the stuck out about an inch!

"Yes, that's it, I can feel it letting down, don't stop now, please" She spread her legs for balance and leaned more forward to me. Her nipple, brown and glistening with small amounts of creamy milk hung over the sink but right in front of my face as I continued to work her tit. She put her left hand on my shoulder to steady herself as her head tilted back and her right hand rested on her hip.

"Ohhhhhhhh" she moaned lightly "that's it, but it needs more."

Her left hand guided me gently closer and closer until my lips wrapped around her nipple and I began to suck while my hands continued press and squeeze the milk down toward me. She caressed my hair and softly spoke to me as if I was her child. "Yes dear. That's it. You're doing fine, keep sucking."

I glanced down and saw that she had unbuttoned her jeans and her hand was down between her legs frigging her clit. "Yes" she continued "it's coming to you"

And then it came to me. A flood of milk entered my mouth and it initially tasted acidic. It wasn't like the milk you buy in the grocery store, but then it got sweeter tasting and I sucked harder. She moaned. I sucked more and more filled my mouth and I gladly swallowed it. She groaned. Her fingers were furiously working between her legs while her other hand gently stroked and encouraged me to suck more and suck harder. I loved the taste and I sucked harder still and in just a few minutes I had emptied her entire tit.

"Please" she begged in a whisper "suck the other one!"

I didn't hesitate and took her other nipple into my mouth. I sucked it and was drawing milk from it in less than a few seconds. My pussy quivered with excitement as I felt Sarah reaching orgasm. Her jeans dropped to the floor and I pulled her panties aside and plunged my fingers into her soaked, hot cunt. Shoving two fingers deep, she let out a groan and then a gasp while she continued to frig her clit. She shuddered. She shook. My hand didn't stop and neither did my mouth as I watched her face flush.

"Oh God, YES!" She cried out and I felt my hand get soaked with her cum like a pumping jet stream shooting. At first I thought she was peeing on me, but then the texture was different. She groaned again and leaned on the sink for support of her weakened legs. Opening her eyes, she stroked my face and brushed my hair from in front of my eyes. I lifted my gooey fingers and for some reason, tasted them, and they tasted good. She stared at me while I licked my fingers clean.

"That was incredible. I'm so embarrassed, I just couldn't resist! I don't think I've ever cum that hard before. Now it is your turn, honey" she said confidently. "I'm going to take good care of you."

I was nervous as she reached out and lifted my shirt and my bra. "My God, you have magnificent tits. They're beautiful!!" she exclaimed. She knelt on the floor and sucked them and licked them and I could feel my pussy continue to get juicy.

There was a knock at the door and we both jumped like two kids getting caught smoking in the bathroom. We quickly got our clothes together while an elderly voice floated into the women's room. "Is everything alright in there?" the elderly woman asked.

Sarah called out before I had a chance to "Just a minute, we'll be right out."

She looked at me, the lust lost from her eyes, but not forgotten. "I'm sorry I can't give you what you just gave me." I shrugged my shoulders and looked down at her tits as she finished putting her shirt on. She kissed me on the cheek and squeezed my tit through my bra. "I'll be right out" she said as I unlocked the door and headed out.

A few minutes later, Sarah smiled at me as she plopped a wide awake Jessie in my lap. "I don't know where Cait is" she mumbled slurping the last of her now cold cup of coffee. "I hope she is with Ron" and a smile crept over her face.

Her husband Ron is great with kids. He is the example that I use to show Rich that we should have kids. Rich thinks that our life is over as soon as we have kids. I know that a new life begins when you have kids and Ron is a great example – he hated kids until he had one and now he loves kids!! Having watched Sarah, I had a whole new perspective on having kids.