Mom, Please Help Me!

Story Info
A mother help her son with tender, loving care.
8k words
4.65
532.3k
220

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 09/22/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,024 Followers

Acknowledgment: Thanks to GirlWatchin for editing this story.

*

He lay in his bed, thinking of the beautiful girl on the TV, wishing so bad that he could stroke himself. It was hell not being able to move. Two broken arms, two broken legs and your back in three pieces made it just a bit hard to do anything.

"Damn it!" Jake growled as his cock grew and grew. "I need a hot cunt wrapped around that poor thing!" he said wondering why none of his friends from college ever came by.

It wasn't his fault the car wrecked that night and killed two of his closest friends. He was in the back seat fucking the shit out of Tracie Campbell. They were going at it big-time. His long, hard cock was pounding her little church-going pussy to death and the next thing he knew, he was in the hospital with so many broken bones he couldn't count them all.

If anything, Jake thought Tracie would come by to see him and want to finish what they were doing in the car. But no, nothing, zip. 'Fuckin' bitch!' he thought as her cute ass and long legs filled his mind and he grew more.

'Oh great, Mom will be coming in just a few minutes!' Jake said to himself, hoping he'd go down before she came to give him his meds. 'I need some pussy!' he screamed to himself, hoping God or someone would hear his cry for help and send a nice piece of ass.

Ten minutes passed and Jake finally went down about half way. Mom had seen him lots of times, but Jake figured that she'd shit herself if she saw him fully erected. 'I wonder what she'd do?' he thought as Mom's pretty, innocent face began to fill his mind.

Mom wasn't innocent, but she came pretty damn close to it. She married Jake's Dad right out of high school and bragged many times that he was the only man she'd ever been with. 'Poor Mom would shit if she ever saw you up and ready for action!' he laughed to himself thinking of his late father and his tiny dick. 'I wonder what she thinks when she sees me. Seeing how big I am must do something to her,' he thought.

About that time he heard her coming towards his room. "I figured you'd be asleep by now." Carrie said with a smile as she reached to caress his face, then seeing the porno movie on his TV.

"This wouldn't be that bad if you'd stop having Jimmy put those movies in for you," she said putting out her lower lip thoughtfully. She wished some of his old girlfriends would come by and help him.

Jimmy was Jake's nurse and he'd do anything Jake asked of him. He helped Jake get drunk, smoke pot and he always kept Jake supplied in porno movies.

"I gotta have something." Jake said trying not to look down his Mom's loose blouse and her perky C cup breasts. His Mom was a hottie. She stood about five seven, short blonde hair, soft blue eyes and a body that could make a fuckin' dead man hard.

"It really makes it harder...I mean it makes it tougher on you!" she laughed.

"You're right on it being harder!" he laughed with her, remembering how much they'd hug before he got hurt and he missed that. Mom was a babe and for the first time, Jake started to grow and it was for her. 'Oh! Not now!' he yelled to his cock, but Mom's pretty face filled his minds eye as he remembered that wonderful feeling when they hugged.

She leaned down to kiss him, not knowing that he was growing and it was for her. "If you'd stop watching that stuff, it wouldn't be so bad on you," she said in a soft voice, looking into his dark brown eyes.

'My poor, poor baby,' she thought, wishing she could help him. He had to be going crazy. She remembered all the girls' that he had over and Carrie knew he'd been having sex since he was a young boy.

"Do you want me to call a any of your old girl friends? I could disappear and you, well...you know," she said with a smile, hoping she could find somebody to help ease his suffering.

A frown covered his face and he replied, "Everybody's blaming me for what happened. I had Jimmy call a few of them last week, they just hung up on me," he said, looking at her nice breasts, wishing that there was a way she could help him. But she was his Mom.

"It wasn't your fault. Carl was driving, not you!" she said wishing so much that she could help him. The poor boy had to be going nuts. He humped so many girls' and now he had nothing. He couldn't even masturbate himself.

'I want to help you so much,' she thought, wondering if he'd object to her helping him relieve himself and if she could even do it. 'Would helping Jake even be considered incest?' She wasn't sure. But Carrie knew she really needed to think this over. She knew that she'd do anything for him. She just needed to decide if that anything included helping him jerk off.

"I know that. But my friends are saying I should have been driving. Carl couldn't drive right sober, let alone drunk." Jake said, wishing he could hug her. Then, he had an idea. "I need something," he said looking up to her with more need than he'd ever felt in his life.

"Anything baby," she replied hoping he wasn't going to ask her to jerk him off. She needed some time to think that over.

"I miss hugging you. It's great the way you do it now, but," he stopped, hoping she'd do what he was going to ask. "I miss feeling you against me. It's been two months since I held you," he said praying she'd say yes.

"You know I'll do anything, but how can I do that?"

"Lay on me, please!"

Carrie was just a little shocked at his words, but he was right. She missed having his strong arms around her too and she missed feeling him. She missed feeling his big cock against her body. "What if I hurt you?" she asked and was ready. She'd seen how hard he was when she came into the room. "And, what if it makes that worse?" Carrie asked looking down to his swollen cock and wanting to faint when she saw it.

"I don't really care. I need to feel you." Jake said and could see that she was thinking it over. "It might even help that," he added with one of his smiles, knowing that Mom could never refuse him.

She stood, looking at him and wanted to scream. Carrie hadn't been with a man in three years and he wanted her to lay on him with his massive thing hard as a rock.

"Oh boy! You're asking a lot of me, baby," she leaned to kiss him and knew that she'd have to be very careful that her rough jeans didn't scratch him up. "What are we going to do with that?"

He just smiled, wishing he could hug her. "Mom, you've hugged me many times with him harder than that! Just lie down and make sure it's not touching you." Jake said watching her pretty face turning red.

"You hugged me with a boner?"

"Yes and I loved it. You give me a really nice calming feel when you touch me. You always have," he said, hoping she'd think this over and do it. "Please Mom!"

Carrie knew she had to help him even if he wanted this. He was her baby and she'd do 'anything' he asked of her.

"You behave and keep that thing under control!" she smiled, then climbed on his bed and eased her body over Jake, gently lying on him. Fire raced through her thirty four year old body, knowing he was as hard as a rock and only inches from her.

"Mmmm. It may not be like before your accident, but it does feel so good," she whispered, enjoying being against her handsome, young son again.

He was in ecstasy. Mom's sexy body was on him and it felt so good. 'To bad you're not kinky,' he thought, wishing that she stripped off her jeans before mounting him. It'd be great to feel her hips without them damn jeans. "You feel so good," he moaned and couldn't help flexing his cock. Until she jumped, he didn't realize that it was pressed against her.

"Sorry!" he laughed as Mom gave him one of her teasing looks.

"You best get that under control buddy!" she smiled, feeling so alive for the first time since he'd been hurt. 'Damn you feel good! I can't believe how much I've missed feeling you,' she thought, knowing his big dick was so close to her. For the first time ever, she wondered what it would be like to have something so big and thick inside her body.

"As long as you're hugging me...that will be hard," he smiled and couldn't wait to get the full length casts off his arms, but from what the doctor said, it might be two more months.

She smiled; hugging him tight as the thought of what was only an inch or so from her filled her mind.

"You're silly." Carrie whispered thinking that something still wasn't right and it came to her. When they hugged, she'd always lay her head on his chest. She did it so many times enjoying his scent and big strong hands on her butt.

Jake grew more, wishing she'd move down. He knew it was so wrong, but he wanted his cock against her so bad.

"Mom, move down just a little bit," he said watching a painful look cover her pretty face, hoping she'd do it. "Please," he begged. He couldn't believe it when she actually moved down, pushing his stiff cock against her.

Carrie just lay there, wishing that there was a way to better feel that monster against her and when he asked her to move lower, she wanted to scream with joy.

'Oh my!' she moaned to herself, feeling the heat coming from his big thing.

"That's much better," he whispered. Mom was on him and his cock felt so much better pressed against her sensuous body. Sure, his cock was harder than ever. But it was next to one of the most beautiful women in the world.

"I wish you could stay here all night." Jake said without thinking. But what the hell. She was a babe and if she wasn't his Mom, he'd love to do her.

'That would be so nice. Lying with my baby, feeling your big thing on me the entire night would be a dream come true.' Carrie thought, but she knew there was no way she could ever do that. She loved him so much and would be afraid she'd end up doing something she'd regret, like screwing him.

"I hate to, but I need to go change and start dinner," she said with a sad face, hoping he'd want more of this. Until now, she hadn't realized just how much she missed hugging him, too.

"If you wear something sexy...I'll hug you again later!" he said with a wink, watching her face turning a warm shade of red.

"That would be very nice. What would you like me to wear?" Carrie asked. She couldn't believe what she'd just said. She never asked him what she should wear, but it felt good. She loved when her late husband would tell her what he wanted her to wear. Now it felt good to ask Jake.

In a way, he was the man of the house, her husband, now. He held her and comforted her. And, today, he excited her more than she'd ever been in her life.

"Cool! I really get to tell you?"

"Sure, anything you want." Carrie smiled, leaning up on her elbows, caressing his face, wondering what her horny son would like seeing her in.

Jake returned her smile, trying to think of her most sexy clothes. "Your white blouse, the one that fits really loose and..." he stopped, hoping she would wear the blouse for him. But he wasn't holding his breath. It was so loose that when she leaned down, he could see everything she had.

"Anything at all." Carrie said in a soft, tender voice.

He took a breath and said it. "Your blue mini skirt."

Carrie felt like she was close to exploding, but it was a good feeling. After so long, she felt alive. She knew it was wrong, but she didn't care. She was still a young woman and still had needs. Her only problem was the man turning her on was her son.

She looked at him, impressed. "You sure know how to make me look good." Then, she smiled at him, hoping that dressing up for him wouldn't make him worse.

The poor boy hadn't been with a girl since the night of the wreck and here she was, about to wear a blouse that showed off her boobs and a skirt that screamed, "Fuck me!"

"Well, I need to get up and get to dinner and change. Is there anything you need before I go?"

"I um...um...gotta pee really bad," he replied knowing poor Mom was going to faint when she saw him, but he couldn't help it. Mom was a fuckin' babe and she had him harder than he'd ever been.

"I'm thinking that you're still hard?" Mom said hoping he was. She hadn't held anything like him and it was going to be a thrill. Jake was three times the size of his father. Carrie wanted to know what it was like touching something so big.

"Yeah, I am, but I really gotta go."

"I should spank you for making me do this," she teased, as she gave him a tiny kiss then reluctantly climbed off him.

Jake watched her face. When she saw him, he wanted to laugh. Poor Mom looked like she'd seen a ghost. "I'm sorry," he said holding in his laugh.

"I bet you are." Mom said, wishing he wasn't her son. If he wasn't, she'd get back on him and fuck him until it went down. But he was her son. She took a breath, grabbed his urinal, then his thick, pulsing cock.

She wanted to yell. 'Oh God help me!' Carrie moaned to herself as the hot blood rushed through it, wondering if it was for her. 'It has to be,' she knew as she pointed his man sized cock into the urinal.

She hadn't felt needed in such a long time. But Jake needed a bit more than a mother's love. He needed a woman.

*.

After dinner, Carrie ran to shower and clean up. She wanted to look as sexy for Jake. She knew it was wrong, but they both needed some love in their lives.

She stood looking in the mirror, wondering if dressing up for him was a right thing to do. She knew that poor Jake was going to get so hard when he saw her dressed like this.

"I hope this goes ok." Carrie whispered, giving her already excited nipples a good, hard pinch before leaving her room, and then went to get his dinner.

"Here we go!" she smiled like a horny schoolgirl when she walked into his room.

Jake laid there in shock when he saw Mom. She looked great. She had done her hair up like she was going out on a date, and had even put on makeup for him. Looking down, he saw that she'd worn the tiny mini skirt, giving him a wonderful view of her toned legs.

"Damn Mom! You're really going to get me going now," he motioned to his cock growing under the thin sheet, watching her lovely face blush.

"You're a naughty boy," she said, knowing her entire upper body was bright red. "Getting a boner for your Mom!" Carrie added, hoping he wouldn't ask anything else from her. She knew there would be no way she could refuse him, no matter what it was.

"I can't help it. You're beautiful and if I could, I'd give you a hug you'd never forget," he said looking straight into her eyes, wishing so much that he could grab her and screw her to death. So what if she was his Mom.

Carrie stood there and it broke her heart. She just forced a smile and knew what she had to do. She climbed on his bed and moved over him. "How's this?" she asked making damn sure that his cock was as far away from her as she could get it.

She knew that she was weak and Jake was turning her on so much. She'd never had any thoughts like this before and Carrie didn't know what to do.

"You're so beautiful," he smiled. He lifted his head and kissed her dead on the lips.

"That was nice too!"

Jake winked at her, wishing she'd slide down, like she had earlier. He'd love to feel his cock on her now. The short skirt and his hard cock would be great together.

"You better stop th..." she tried to say, but he kissed her again. This time he pushed harder and she was startled by his tongue when it tried pushing into her mouth.

"I think one of us better stop before he gets into trouble." Carrie whispered, knowing she needed to get down before he seduced her. "I hope you like what I've made for us," she said climbing off the bed, showing him the dinner and flashing her tiny white, bikini panties.

It hurt her to see the disappointed look on his face. But she had to get away from him.

"I'm sure it's good, but not as good as you are," he said, watching her smile and he loved it. Mom was like him, he thought. She needed love, and he hoped she wanted him just as bad as he wanted her.

"You trying to get me flustered?" she asked with a little smile. She knew damn well that he was, but she didn't know what to do about it. If she loved him more than a mother should, it didn't wrong. They'd been through so much together. But still, it felt like more than a normal mother and sons' love.

"If it's working...yes I am," he winked, looking at her breasts swaying from side to side as she cut up a piece of meat. "Damn!" Jake moaned as her breasts filled his eyes and he was far past the point of caring if he was hard for Mom or not. She was a fucking babe and he wanted her. "You're going to kill me," he laughed as a sly smile filled her face.

"What am I going to do with you" she asked moving beside him on the bed and they had dinner together. Not a normal dinner, but this time, it was thick with sexual tension.

"You pretty and a good cook, what more could a guy ask for?" he said knowing one more thing he'd like to ask for, but she was his Mom.

She knew of something he'd most surely like, but Carrie wasn't ready for that. Maybe soon, but for now, he'd have to settle for cuddling with her.

"I wonder," she smiled and reached across him, smothering him with her breasts. "Oops, I'm so sorry!" she giggled at the look on his face. He looked like a young boy that had seen Santa Claus for the first time in his life. Carrie loved it!

"I bet you are," he said. "But that's not fair. I can't do anything to you."

He wished he could get up and spank her little ass for teasing him like that. Of course, he loved every second of her touch against him and was sure his Mom knew that. She was a little flirt and Jake loved it.

She carefully lay beside him, cuddling as close as she could get, hoping that he'd want her to hug him again. She wanted to feel his hardness pressed against her.

"I never realized just how much we used to do this until now," she said, noticing that her skirt had ridden way up her hips. But really, she thought, she didn't care. If Jake liked to look at her, she was willing to do it for him.

"I love hugging you." Jake said trying not to look at her. But there was no way he could resist. She was so hot and sexy. He couldn't believe some guy hadn't found her. And, now they were too late. She was his now.

"Thank you baby," she smiled at his sweet words. Carrie wanted to help him.

"I want you to know that I've really thought this over and," she paused, hoping her next words came out right and wouldn't shock him. "If you would like, I'm willing to help you with that," she whispered, indicating his painful erection. She watched the smile cover his handsome face.

"There's no reason for you to suffer. I'm a big girl and you need relief. That has to hurt." Carrie said in a soft, motherly voice as she caressed his face, hoping he'd want her help. She would do 'anything' for him.

Jake couldn't believe what Mom just said to him. "I can't ask you to do that. It would be very nice. But you're my Mom," he replied as visions of her jerking him off filled his mind. He could imagine her loving hands, covered in oil, as they slid up and down his rock-hard shaft. Her pretty face was so close as she watched him, while her wonderful breasts moved tantalizingly above him. The thought of him cuming all over her body was nearly too much.

She carefully moved over him, feeling his hardness against her. His touch was out of this world. "I want to. You're my baby and if you're hurting, it's my duty as your mother to help you." She smiled, feeling him flexing his massive cock against her. "Mommy will make it all better!" Carrie added, then leaned down and gently kissed him, hoping he'd try to kiss her like he did earlier.

Jake was in shock. His stiff cock was in his Mom's hand and she was begging to jerk him off. He kissed her just like before. His tongue slipped into her mouth and he needed to cum, even if it was in the hands of his sexy, young Mom. "Will you take off your blouse and skirt?" he asked. Then he watched in awe as his Mom pulled off her blouse as fast as she could and tossed it on the floor.

L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,024 Followers