Looking But Not Touching

Info
Portion of 'Look But Don't Touch' story in audio.
448 words
4.46
119.4k
6
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Story and Reading by victoriawhita

Dedicated to erik


THEY were cooking dinner together at his house and he wondered if she would take the next step and do something at his place. They had both dressed up.

SHE had her black shirt on again. The same one she'd showed off with before, so he let his mind wonder with naughty thoughts of what else she wanted to show him with her breasts. Her shirt matched her colorful, full, floor length skirt that reminded him of a Mexican fiesta. He was doing most of the work for fixing the dinner and she was mostly watching. He asked her to get him some butter out of the fridge but when he didn't hear any response he turned around. His hand slipped as he saw her.

SHE had hitched herself up on the table so she was sitting on the edge of it with her legs apart. Her skirt was down but she had that mistress look in her eye that told him he better keep watching. He turned away only for a moment to turn off the heat of the stove. He turned back and asked his question he'd been wanting to ask for days.

"HOW can your slave please you, Mistress?" He asked sincerely. He lost all thought of food.

SHE responded, "You may come towards me only to lift my skirt, then go back to the other side of the room," her words told him that he was getting closer to where he was hoping to get. He also knew that one slip up and he could loose the ground and go back to zero. He obeyed. He enjoyed calling her mistress and whispered to his mistress how he wanted to see her beautiful body and how turned on he was.

"MAY I touch myself so you can see how my body reacts to your body, Mistress?"

SHE didn't reply with her voice but reached to his pants and undid his zipper. He reciprocated by lifting her skirt slowly so it piled in her lap. He pulled his cock out of his pants while he watched her brush her hands lightly on her thighs with her legs apart. He slowly walked backwards admiring his view and touching himself. They stared at each other while playing with themselves. She seemed to be getting hotter.

"I want to pleasure myself but you are not allowed to see my full pleasure. At least not yet, stay where you are!"

SHE knew she was probably taking this game too far. So what, even if she had, the worst thing that could happen would be that he would fuck her right now.

--:--
--:--
1.0
victoriawhita
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
That was fantastic!

A great story. Got me hard as a rock and then came a bucket full!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Hard Again!

Got me hard and kept me hard!

donatienalphonsedonatienalphonsealmost 16 years ago
Great job!

Very good, you have an intense, restrained tone of voice which suggests there's a lot more underneath the surface. It suits this type of work. Well done.

kansas73kansas73almost 16 years ago
Holy goodness!

You are amazing. The thought of you touching yourself like that makes me wild. I shot ropes and ropes of cum across my bed!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Your Voice...

...makes me wish my name was ERIC! Soooooo hot!

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

Isn't That Why I'm Here? To Be Used Your good girl knows exactly what you need. (Two Versions)in Audio
My Salacious Amenity Male POV meant for Audio Story.in BDSM
Wife's Sex Tape with the Ex I find a sex tape of my wife with her giant-dicked ex.in Loving Wives
Nights are for Exploration Ch. 01 Her first time for mutual masturbation.in Toys & Masturbation
How I Met My Husband Ch. 01 How I met Dan and the kinky things that followed.in Fetish
More Stories