Milking Jenni

Story Info
Encounters with a pregnant co-worker.
2.4k words
4.46
597.9k
307
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
M_Sirk
M_Sirk
162 Followers

Jenni had come to work at my office as the payroll manager about a year ago. She was in her early thirties, married with a couple of kids. She had silky, straight brown hair, shoulder-length and cut in bangs, green eyes and wore glasses. She was hardly a great beauty, there was something about her face I found attractive. She was quite a big woman, a little taller than me, not exactly fat but solidly built, with very large breasts which I often found myself staring at surreptitiously.

Jenni and I hit it off immediately. We didn't really have much in common, but we both had a sense of humour. Hers was very dry and self-deprecating. She would make jokes about herself, saying how fat and unattractive she was, which I would gently deny. She was very blunt too. She would tell me when she had had sex with her husband, or when she was having her period. She started to make jokes in front of other people about how we were having an affair. They would laugh, and I would too, but frankly the idea of it intrigued me, although I doubted it would ever happen.

One day I was sitting at my desk, watching Jenni chatting to someone, when I noticed that her tits seemed to have grown even bigger. As if she had read my mind, she came over to talk to me a few minutes later, and revealed she was three months pregnant. After that, Jenni gave me a running update on the trials and tribulations of pregnancy, the backaches and morning sickness and so on.

About a week ago I was in the kitchen making myself a coffee when Jenni walked in. She was now reaching the end of her pregnancy and about to go on maternity leave.

"How's it going?" I asked.

"Oh, alright," she said, "but look." She pointed at her left breast, and a damp spot on her blouse. "I'm already leaking!"

"Oh," I said. "I thought that happened after..."

"No, it can start before, especially after the first one. What a pain!"

She walked out again. I stood there, thinking about Jenni lactating, and the idea was so exciting I went into the toilet and masturbated.

A couple of days later, I worked back till late one night. I thought I was the last person there and was about to lock up when I noticed that Jenni was still sitting in her cubicle, and remembered that tomorrow was her last day before going on leave. I walked around the partition to say goodnight. She was sitting in front of her computer, wearing an ochre-coloured cotton blouse that was tight over her swollen breasts and belly, and a loose brown skirt.

"Still here," I said.

"Yeah, just trying to get all this stuff done. Hey, do you know how to back up emails?"

"Yeah," I said. Leaning over her, I used the mouse to show her how to do it. My face was just inches away from her, and then she turned her face to mine and, and I looked into her green eyes, and without thinking I kissed her on the lips.

For a moment we just stared at each other. Then she smiled and put her hand around the back of my neck and drew me to her and we kissed again, her tongue slipping into my mouth. She tasted nice. I wondered why we hadn't done this before.

I realised my legs were shaking, I fell to my knees in front of her and ran my hands over the great mound of her stomach, feeling the warmth of her through the blouse, then reached up and cupped her breasts in my hands. They felt huge.

"Oh, Jenni," I said, my voice trembling a little. I started to fumble at the buttons on her blouse. "Can I see your breasts?"

Suddenly she went back to her old flippant self. "God, what would you want to see those for?"

"Please."

She raised her eyebrows, and shook her head as if to say, "Okay, I'll humor him." And then, to my delight, she began to unbutton her blouse. My mouth was dry as I watched her. When she had undone the last button she opened the blouse. I gazed in wonder at her stupendous pregnant belly, the skin taut as a drum, her belly button protruding, and her big milk-filled tits encased in a pale blue maternity bra,

I planted several kisses on her stomach, and rubbed my cheek against it, then reached up and began to fumble with her bra. I could see it was one of those ones where you could undo the cups. She tutted and brushed my hand away, then unclipped one of the cups and pulled it down. I gasped as one great, heavy breast popped out, and it was as glorious as I had imagined. The nipple and aureole were large and dark brown in colour, and surrounded by a network of blue veins just visible beneath the pale skin. I took it in both hands, savouring its firm heaviness, and put my mouth on the soft, stubby nipple. I sucked it, and felt warm liquid spurting into my mouth.

It was thinner than cow's milk, and had a slightly sweet taste, and oh, it was good! I sucked like a greedy baby and my mouth was full of it. I paused a moment and took my lips off the nipple, which thanks to my sucking was now wet and sticking out almost an inch. I swished the milk around in my mouth, getting the full flavour of it, and swallowed it. I must have looked a sight because Jenni giggled. She put one hand to the breast, pinching the nipple between thumb and forefinger and pulling on it so that a thin stream of milk squirted onto my face and into my mouth.

My hand went to her other breast, and I was able to unclip the cup so that both tits were hanging out of the bra. I got one in each hand and squeezed them together and kissed them, and squeezed them harder until milk oozed out of both nipples. I licked it all up.

I sat back on my haunches, momentarily sated. Jenni was sitting back in her chair, a curious expression on her face. Without taking her eyes off mine, she parted her legs and pulled her skirt back. She was wearing white cotton panties which were bunched under her belly. I ran my hands up her sturdy thighs and rubbed her crotch through her panties, and felt the material getting wet.

I put my face to her stomach again, kissing and licking down it, then parted her legs further and moved down to her crotch. I licked the panty material and breathed in deeply, getting the heady aroma of her cunt. I heard her sigh. I slipped my fingers into the waistband of her panties and she lifted her bottom off the chair a little, allowing me to pull them down.

She spread her legs again. Her cunt was plump and covered with a brown hair which I parted with my fingers, revealing thick, meaty, dark red labia, dripping with her juices. I began to lick it eagerly – I've always loved eating pussy. And I couldn't help but think that in a just a few weeks a baby would be pushing its way through this one.

Jenni groaned as I ate her out. I plunged my tongue deep into her hole, drinking in her juices, at the same time rubbing her clitoris with my finger. She let out a louder groan and her legs went together, squeezing my head between them, and I knew she had come.

I pulled away

"Stand up," she said. I did so and she fumbled with the zipper on my pants. "Get your cock out."

I looked around the office, making sure there was no-one else there. It seemed everyone had gone for the day (and the cleaners had come and gone too, I knew). It's was always possible that someone could come back to get something though. It was risky, but the risk made it more exciting.

Jenni had her hands in my pants and slipped my cock out. It was already half erect. Her hands felt warm and soft around it. She looked up at me, and smiled, then kissed the tip of if, and began to jerk me till I was hard. She kissed and licked along the shaft, and nuzzled at my balls. "I knew you have a nice one," I heard her say. Then she took it into her mouth and sucked it like an expert. I stood there, looking around the office, expecting someone to come in at any moment, my legs trembling.

She stopped sucking and, with a wicked smile on her face, gathered her breasts in her hands and held them up. I put my cock, wet with her saliva, between them, and began to fuck them. She squeezed her heavy tits together, trapping my prick between them, the big dark nipples oozing milk.

After a few exquisite minutes of that she said, "God, I want you to fuck me," and slid off the chair onto the floor. For a moment she sat there with her legs apart, her big hairy pussy open. He huge belly made it impossible for me to fuck her in the missionary position, so she rolled over onto all fours, her bum pointing at me.

Kneeling next to her, I put my hand to her cunt, then slipped three fingers into and fingerfucked her for a few seconds, which made her moan. Parting her buttocks, I pressed my face between them, my tongue licking at her meaty labia.

"Put your cock in me," she said. I straightened up, my penis sticking out, as hard as it had ever been, and slipped it into her cunt. It went in easily. I grabbed her by the hips and began to fuck her hard. As I was doing so, I leant to one side a bit so I could see her huge belly and dangling breasts which swung back and forth as I pounded her. I could hardly believe I was fucking a pregnant woman. I slid my hands around her belly, and thought about the baby inside her – I wondered what it felt like to him, or her. I wondered what Jenni's husband would think if he knew. Then Jenni let out a yell which I'm sure anyone else in the building had heard, and assuming she had come let myself come too, my sperm shooting into her.

I drew out. Jenni, breathing heavily, lay on her side, one hand over her belly. 'Oh, that was good. Paul never wants to fuck me while I'm like this.' Paul was her husband.

"He's crazy," I said.

"Yeah, well, I know that."

"I've wanted to do that for ages," I said.

"Well, why didn't you say so? Anyway, I better be going, Help me up."

I helped her up and we put our clothes on. Jenni gave me one last, long kiss, then headed for the basement where her car was parked.

The next day being Jenni's last, they threw a bit of a party in the office, and presented her with a card and a present, and everyone stood around eating cake. I couldn't take my eyes off her. She was wearing a dark blue dress with white buttons down the front. She kept winking at me. I could hardly believe I had fucked her the night before.

The party broke up about 4pm. I was standing in the kitchen, washing some cups, when Jenni came in and gave me a kiss on the mouth. I looked around to see if anyone was watching, but the coast was clear. She grabbed my arm. 'I've got something for you,' she said.

Across from the kitchen was a small storage room. Jenni led me to it. We stepped inside and she locked the door.

The room was full of boxes, old computers and other stuff that wasn't being used but was too good to throw away, and a large, leather-covered armchair that used to be in our boss's office. 'Sit down,' she said to me.

I did so, and Jenni sat on my lap. She was heavy of course, but I didn't mind that. She kissed me, slipping her tongue in my mouth. My hand moved to her breast, but she pushed it away. I looked at her and she smiled.

"They're feeling a bit full," she said, looking down at her tits. "Perhaps you can help."

She unbuttoned the dress and pulled it open. Today she was wearing a white lace bra, and there was a faintly sweet, milky smell coming from her. She undid the cup holding her left breast. The big nipple was pointing at me, inviting me.

I sat with one arm around her belly, and put my face to the breast, taking the nipple in my mouth. I began to suck, and milk filled my mouth. This time I was in no hurry. Jenni's body felt so warm, and as I swallowed her wonderful milk, my body became suffused with the same warmth. Jenni kissed the top of my head and stroked my cheek as I suckled.

After feeding on the left breast for about ten minutes, I moved to the other one. Jenni's hand went down to my crotch and rubbed my cock through my pants. I broke away from the teat long enough to unzip my pants and extract my cock. As my mouth went back to her right breast, Jenni got hold of my dick and began to wank me. It felt incredible. As the milk continued to flow into my mouth I felt I was going to come. I glanced down at the splendid sight of my cock being pumped in Jenni's fist, then I ejaculated, a thick dollop of sperm shooting across the room and landing on the side of a cardboard box.

"Thank you, thank you," I muttered, covering her breasts with kisses.

I felt sad as she did up her bra. How I was going miss her. She looked at me and obviously knew what I was thinking.

"You know, after today I'll just be in the house by myself during the day. So, if you can ever get away from work..."

I threw my arms around her and kissed her. Hopefully, over the next few months, I would spend a lot of time milking Jenni.

M_Sirk
M_Sirk
162 Followers