Dealing With Fat Black Bitches

Story Info
Dealing with the big, bad and ugly Black bitch
2.1k words
3.3
81.9k
4
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,131 Followers

I don't understand my sexual interests sometimes. Sex can get a man in trouble these days, even if he is President of the United States. I think we all know that. In my line of work, you've got to be goal-oriented and keep your head up. I think all men working in the field of Criminal Justice can agree on that. Lately, my sexual habits have begun to spin out of control.

I mean, sometimes I think of myself as just odd. You wouldn't know it by looking at me. I'm a six-foot-two, lean and muscular young black man. I am a native of Boston and I have a Bachelors degree in Criminal Justice from Boston College. I went to the police academy and worked as a street cop in Boston for years before joining the big boys of the county. I work for the Suffolk County Sheriff's Department. The job comes with a lot of hassles but it's also got a lot of perks. I love my job.

The only thing that is a bit unsettling in my life these days is my lust for large black bitches. I can't explain it. It's something I've kept hidden from family and friends for years. I just don't know how people would react if they knew this about me. Don't get me wrong. I like big girls. I always have. But the world isn't too tolerant of them and those who love them. This bothers me because most chicks I know don't look like stick figures. I think it's chicks themselves who mess each other up with their image issues. We men like them just the way they are. I think we've given up on trying to change them a long time ago. They still try to change us, no matter how pointless that is.

You might wonder, so what if a brother likes thick girls? Yeah. But in my line of work, image is everything. Both dudes and bitches can be intolerant of those with different interests and make snide remarks. I've been picked on in the past back in school and I hate it. I can't hide my lust for full-figured black bitches. I might as well give into it. Put me in a room full of models and I invariably end up staring at the largest bitch in the room. I don't know why. Tall and large black bitches with huge breasts, thick bodies and bubble butts do it for me. I don't know why.

When I'm not at work, I'm always checking out pictures of large black bitches on the Internet. I like watching them in the nude. Oh, yeah. Big beautiful bitches do all sorts of crazy things. I thought my dirty little secret was safe, until someone busted me. One day at work, I was looking up stuff over the internet. There's this gal that came by to visit. Her name is Nicole Lamont and she's a thick black girl. Standing around five-foot-ten, thick and chunky, with large breasts and a bubble butt. Yeah, this girl was very pretty in the face department too. Nicole was the daughter of Eric Lamont, our Deputy Sheriff.

Nicole often came by the office to visit her father. She worked as a corrections officer at the Plymouth County Jail. This gal was very pretty, at least in my eyes. I'm not going to lie. There are times when I lie awake at night and when I get horny, I think about Nicole while stroking myself. When she came into the office that day, she checked me out and as usual, I did my best to ignore her. I really don't flirt with bitches at the office or discuss anything other than business with them because of harassment lawsuits and all that shit. Bitches can get a man in a whole lot of crap over nothing.

Nicole Lamont didn't work for my office but I was still cautious. She came to us on business. There were three bitch inmates who escaped from the Bitches's Prison the other day and she was here to assist law enforcement on their capture. Nicole Lamont wasn't just a corrections officer. This gal also had a degree in psychology and worked briefly as a cop before switching to guard duty in the prison system. I read the files on the escaped inmates that Nicole was hunting.

I looked at the picture of two skinny white bitches and a large black bitch. My gaze lingered over the last picture and Nicole noticed this. I shrugged and gave the picture back to her. Hunting down escaped convicts isn't something I like to do. I also don't like to deal with bitch criminals. Once, while working as a Boston police officer, I went into a house on a domestic complaint. This one bitch was messing up a slim dude. Yeah, the violent bitch was abusing the hapless male. I tackled the bitch down and put the cuffs on her. She was prosecuted and sentenced to six months for aggravated assault.

Bitchs can be just as violent as males and as a cop, I've run into some very violent bitches. If you don't watch out, they will mess you up. some male cops tend to be gentlemanly when dealing with bitch criminals. I tell them all that this is a mistake. They don't believe me. One guy I know, a detective with the Hanson police department once arrested a nineteen-year-old girl near Plymouth because that same girl had assaulted her ex-lover, a butch lesbian, and fled the scene before cops got there. This detective who should have known better underestimated the girl and she ended up slashing his arm with her knife. He and his partner took her down and brought her in. She's doing six years right now, for assaulting a police officer. Bitches can mess you up if you aren't careful, guys. It doesn't matter what line of work you are in.

The Sheriff's Department worked with other law enforcement agencies while looking for the bitch fugitives. Nicole and I rode in the squad car together. The search continued. Those three bitches were imprisoned for violent crimes. One of them was doing thirty years for shooting her husband while he slept. Another was doing a life sentence for molestation and murder. The last escaped bitch inmate, the black bitch, was doing twenty five years for robbery which also led to homicide. The case made headlines. Three dangerous bitch inmates were loose upon the city. In spite of what feminists might tell you, these bitch criminals were just as dangerous as the worst men out there, if not more so. Nobody was treating this case lightly.

After a long day at work, I went home and dialed numbers. I called one of my bitch freaks for a booty call. She came over promptly. The bitch freak in question is Regina Brownstone. Regina is a five-foot-eleven, self-described "chunky but funky" black bitch with dark brown skin and pale brown eyes. Her head was shaved. This brick house worked as a substitute teacher with Boston public schools. What you don't know is how freaky this dame was. We got right down to business the moment she came in.

Regina was at my door, her sexy and chunky body hidden under a long black trench coat. I smiled and welcomed her inside. We shared a passionate kiss, then I unwrapped her like a present. Underneath the trench coat, Regina was almost completely naked, save for a bra and a tiny loincloth. I looked at her large, sexy body. Her breasts were huge and when she turned around, her large behind was enough to make my cock harden like organic steel in my pants. I wanted some of that!

We kissed again, and my hands automatically went for her pussy. When I got there, I felt my hand bump into something. It was her hard clit, and my hand was smeared by the juices of her glistening wet pussy. We quickly got down. Regina eased out of her bra and then we went to my living room.

I led her inside and then we started our little games. I looked at her nude body. Yeah, this gal was foxy and could take some punishment. Regina's fetish was to be completely dominated and you know I was down for that. First, I slapped her in the face. Many times. A good whack on each side, every two seconds. Yeah, it stung but she liked it rough. I threw her on her hands and knees and spread her pussy lips wide open. I took my thick flashlight and shoved it into her pussy.

Regina screamed as the huge flashlight was moved in and out of her fat pussy by my dexterous hands. Oh, yeah. I fucked her pussy with the flashlight, stretching it nice and sweet. I pulled the flashlight out after ten minutes and looked at her spread pussy. I spat in it. I took my baseball bat and shoved the business end into her pussy, pushing it as far as it would go. Regina howled like one of the damned. I laughed my ass off.

I continued to shove the baseball bat in and out of Regina's pussy. I looked at her asshole. Well, an idea sprang to my mind. I grabbed a can full of lube and greased up her asshole. First, I slid one finger inside, then another. Regina the fat bitch was no stranger to getting fucked in the ass. Most freaks in the hood like it in the back door, they just don't admit it. Convince them with cash and they will spread them cheeks and let your cock into their asshole. I've done it before.

I slid my ten-inch uncircumcised black dick into Regina's asshole. The bitch howled in pain. I thrust into her, shoving my cock hard and deep where the sun didn't shine. I smacked those huge butt cheeks of hers and pumped my cock in and out of her asshole. I withdrew, and heard Regina breathe a sigh of relief. I smirked. I took the baseball bat out of her pussy and while she moaned her thanks, I dipped the baseball bat into the large can of lubricant and pressed it against her asshole.

I put my full strength behind it, and pushed. The sound that escaped Regina's lips when the forty-two-inch long baseball bat went into her asshole is one that I shall never forget. It was part death rattle and part slow, agonized moan. Wow! I buried the baseball bat into her asshole. Regina tried to move but she couldn't, not with such a huge object buried into her asshole. I continued to shove the baseball bat into her dilated anus, pushing it as far as it would go.

Of the baseball bat's forty two inches, twelve went into the fat black bitch's dilated asshole with ease. Regina howled in pain. I grabbed a whip and lashed her across her back. The whip left some deep red marks across her plump flesh. I laughed and continued to whip her. I whipped her ass, her back and her face. Blood flowed from every place my whip struck. At the same time, I continued to jam the baseball bat into her asshole. Oh, yeah. It got so good that I stopped and took a mental note of it. You know, something to remember in my lonely winter nights?

Regina howled in agony as I shoved the baseball deeper into her ass. I continued to slam it inside her. I took the flashlight and dipped it into the can of lube before shoving it deep inside her pussy. Now, she was filled at both ends. Oh, yeah! finally, I felt satisfied that she was punished enough. I removed the flashlight from her dilated pussy and then took the baseball bat out of her anus. Regina couldn't talk as I relieved her. I smiled. If you ask me, she got exactly what she came for.

The next morning, I put her back out on the streets. Regina and I have done some rather edgy things together before. Once, I watched this fat black bitch going at it with another fat black bitch. The other bitch's name was Mandy. Regina fucked Mandy in the ass and pussy with a rather large strap on dildo. It was erotic to watch. I joined them in the bed and made them both suck on my dick and balls. After, I bent Mandy over and fucked her in the ass while she did Regina with the dildo. Then, I fucked Regina in the ass as well. Yeah, those were good times.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,131 Followers