Fat Black Bitches

Story Info
He fucks fat black women in the ass!
1k words
2.97
191.3k
18
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 08/01/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers

One thing all pussies and their owners have in common is that they’re all a bunch of no-good, dirty, filthy, manipulative freaks. There is no other way to describe them. Deep down, they’re all a bunch of evil rotten bitches. I don’t care what race they are, or how much education they’ve got, or anything else about them. From the CEO bitch to the one in the Senate, from the bitch in a police uniform to your bitchy teacher and social worker. They’re all a bunch of evil rotten bitches, man. Lying, cheating and betraying, that’s all they do. I don’t care if you don’t believe me. Deep down, you know this is true or you must have suspected as much.

I went to do my vocation, which is hunting down bitches and giving them what they deserve. I went driving around and picked up this bitch named Fat Theresa. Like her name implies, she’s a fat and ugly black bitch with a really ugly face, a chunky body, large drooping breasts and a really fat ass. Yeah, this bitch was a total whore and she could be seen cussing with other bitches and sometimes other niggers in the hood. Everyone knows Fat Theresa and her bad habits. This bitch is on welfare and when she’s not out there cussing, she’s hustling and prostituting for some quick cash.

I approached her and offered her a deal. Thirty minutes of her time for twenty bucks. That sounded alright to her, so we went to an abandoned warehouse to do our thing. Fat Theresa undressed before me. The sight of her ugly, fat and naked body was quite repulsive to tell you the truth but it’s not her face or her body I was interested in. I’ve got this fetish, you see. I like to fuck large black bitches in the ass. I don’t know why. It’s a strange hobby of mine. I can’t help it and I’ve got no other way of fulfilling my needs.

I looked at Fat Theresa’s huge, chunky bubble butt. Yeah, this bitch had a fat ass, her only redeeming quality. I was hard as hell, so I put on a condom. I’m not really into oral sex. I don’t trust bitches with my manhood in their mouth. However, she can’t do nothing to me with my dick in her ass, which is my favorite spot. I made Fat Theresa turn around, then I bent her over. I spread her huge, plump butt cheeks and rubbed my cock against her asshole. Slowly, I pushed my cock into her anus.

Usually, a fat black bitch’s body is all loose and stuff because they’re so very much like jelly. The only tight spot on a fat black bitch’s body is her asshole. Most likely, anyway, not all the time. I placed my hands on her thick hips and thrust into her. Her asshole was tight. I loved the feeling of a tight asshole around my dick. It felt wonderful. Fat Theresa may have a big ass but her booty hole was kind of small. As I began ramming my huge dick into her asshole, she began screaming. I smacked the bitch and told her to shut up. She obeyed, and I continued to fuck that fat ass of hers.

Fat Theresa’s large butt was jiggling as I thrust into her. I loved the sight of that ass jiggling like that. Oh, yeah, nothing like shoving your cock up a fat black girl’s asshole and making her squeal like the bitch that she is. I slammed into Theresa’s asshole and told her to say my name. The bitch howled like one of the damned. I must say that I absolutely loved that sound. I came, sending my hot seed deep inside the fat black bitch’s asshole. Fat Theresa howled even louder. It was music to those ears, babe.

Half an hour later, Fat Theresa and I parted ways. I smiled as I saw the look of humiliation on her ugly face, along with the nasty gleam in her eye. Oh, come on. We both know she liked it. Yes, this fat black bitch liked getting fucked in the ass for twenty measly dollars. Don’t deny it. We all know that folks do the kind of jobs they love, and this bitch must love getting drilled in the ass by all kinds of cocks. I laughed as I drove away. My, this was the start of a lovely day.

Another time, I went on a hunt and this time, I picked up an older white bitch. This woman’s name was Joan or something. A tall and somewhat chubby woman with short blonde hair and pale gray eyes. She was kind of ugly in the face and chunky in the body department but I forgave her those flaws because she had a huge round butt. Yeah, some white bitches have the kind of butts that black bitches have. Isn’t that sweet?

Like Fat Theresa, whom I had picked up a day ago, Joan was one of the whores of the hood. We had a lot of fun together. For a measly forty bucks, Joan licked my asshole. Yeah, she licked that ass like it was the sweetest thing she’d ever tasted. Once she was done, I bent her over and took her. I spread her plump white butt cheeks and rubbed my cock against her pink little asshole. I slowly worked my cock inside her. Unlike Fat Theresa, Joan was quite used to getting fucked in the butt.

I could tell, judging by the elasticity of her asshole. I grabbed her thick hips and slammed my cock where the sun didn’t shine. I couldn’t believe that this white bitch had her asshole bleached. Yeah, she did. Oh, well. I supposed that since it was her money maker, she had to keep it pretty. I fucked that white bitch’s asshole like there was no tomorrow. Joan whimpered like the bitch that she was as I slammed her ass deeply. Her tight hole gripped my stick and it wasn’t long before I came.

A few minutes later, I drove back to my apartment. I had a business meeting. You see, although hunting down fat bitches of all races and fucking them in the ass is my passion and vocation, even someone out to bring retribution into the world like myself needs a day job. Believe it or not, I’m a police officer. Isn’t that a hoot?

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers