Finally

Story Info
A girl finally makes love to her man.
785 words
3.17
90.7k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I circle my apartment finding and returning things to their rightful place. I'm doing anything to keep my mind off my plans for the night.

We have fooled around. Tonight we are going to make love. Fantasies keep popping in my head. I may have to get started before he arrives.

I hear the knock. I throw a par of jeans on a nearby chair. Who cares?

"I love it when you smile like that." he says. He is so tall. I'm lost in his eyes, unable to say "Hello." I never want to forget his smell. Indescribable. I take a deep breath as he walks past.

It is his first time in my apartment. There is not much to look at and not enough space to give a tour. I'm certain he's at least semi-hard. I understand older women wanting twenty-something men.

There is complete silence. We both know what he is here for but we are both too afraid to make the first move. I move him to the couch. "Sit." I sit in front of him. I want to see just how excited he is going to get. It's my own form of passive torture. He wants me. I dim the lights.

I sit down with my legs open. "Wow. You are wearing boy shorts." My nipples are hard and pressing against my shirt.

"Take off your shirt."

"Damn baby. You know I love it when you tell me what to do." He tosses his shirt on the floor. I scoot forward.

"Why are you giving me that sneaky little smile?"

"Stand up." I unbutton his pants and pull down the zipper as slowly as possible. The torture continues. He tries to take over. I push his hands away. I pull his pants down and see he is rock hard.

"There's that sneaky grin again." He closes his eyes, probably thinking he is going to get a blow job.

I push him down on the couch. He is surprised but there is no protest. I'm in control. I stand in front of him and untie the drawstring of my pants. They fall to the floor. His hand moves to his cock. "No sir."

I sit between his legs. I feel him adjusting his cock. He sneaks a rub but I guess that is ok. I tilt my head back so my hair tickles his chest. I take his hands into mine and position them on my breasts. He knows how to touch me.

I'm almost consumed by how he is making me feel. I'm close to relinquishing control and giving myself to him. I stand and remove my boy shorts so he can get a good view of my shaved pussy. I put my left foot on his thigh for a better look. I spread the lips. I climb on the couch and sit facing him on his lap.

I sit away from his body, close to his knees. I can clearly see his cock. I rub his cock through his boxers. He collapses against my body. I love the way his hard cock lay next to his thigh. I pull the leg of his boxers up so that I can peak at the swollen head. My mouth aches for his cock but not tonight.

"Take off your boxers." I lift myself up. His cock springs free. I lower myself onto his lap.

"Take off my shirt." He is so obedient. I savor the feeling of my nipples grazing his chest and his cock grazing my stomach. I notice a bit of pre-cum on my stomach.

We kiss. Our tongues and lips tease one another. My fingers run through his hair. We pause to look at each other. I'm lost in his eyes. I blow on his ear and whisper, "I love you." He moans softly. I nibble on his ear as he fondles my breasts. I push onto my knees so he can kiss my stomach and breasts.

I lick my fingers without him seeing. I reach down and stroke his cock. There is so much pre-cum. He pulls me close. He is so strong. I pull back long enough to lick his neck and kiss his chest down to his nipples.

His cock slides across my pussy lips. We are so wet. I feel the head of his cock slip into my pussy and I feel a gush of warm fluid.

I'm caught off guard but I know what happened. He holds me close to him and kisses my face.

"I'm sorry. It was an accident."

"I know babe." I kiss his forehead. "We can try again later." We hold each other until we are ready to try again.